The Tickling Witch

Archive from the start of the board to 11/16/10

Moderators: Nuclearo, zanev

TicklebyGran
TUGs Member

The Tickling Witch

Postby TicklebyGran » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:29 pm

Ok my first storie.
There was a kid called jack. He was alking home. To describe him he was 5,7 not fat but not bulk normal and a small tan but not dark. Like I said he was walking home when he saw a trail in the trees. He decided to take it to get home faster. He was in a t-shirt and beach shorts. As he walked he saw an old wooden house. Sitting outside was a ld lady taking in grocereys. He decided to try to help her. He went up to her. She was actulally tall. about 5,5 with long figer nails and kinda wrinkly skin. He ask may I help you. She replied thank you. As he helped carry it in he saw here house. It was pretty small with a campfire and a small tv with stairs leading up to the second floor. He looked in the bag and saw rope tape some food and salt. The lady said thank you. She then asked if he would like to stay and watch some tv. He didn't need to be home by 8 so he said ok. As he watched he took off his socks and shoes and sat down. The lady also sat down. you remind me a liile bit like a boy I once new.
Cool.
You know people dont usally like me said the lady.
Why.
Because Im a witch. Jack snickered. And said sure you are. Yes I am and you look delecious but I dont know weather I should eat you or tickle you. Jack thought for a moment. He had always loke to be tickled. His aunt and grandma tickled him alot so he ecided that this would be a good tickle expirience so he said.
Ill let you tickle me all you want.
Really?
Yeah. Well then follow me said the Witch. As Jack followeed her up the stairs to a room on the second floor. There there was a table with 4 meatl snaps. Ready said the Witch. Sure. He said as he took off hi T-Shirt and layed down on the table. The witch theen cam over and wrap tape around his mouth many times. Theen she but his hands and feet in the snaps and closed them. Jack new he was helpless. The witch then walked to his feet and started to tickle his feet. Jack was laughing. Not hard but still. She then tickled his theighs for 10 miniuets. She then walked to his belly and started to slowly tickle it. This made him laugh hard and she started to scribble her hands and was making him laugh really hard and she was mercifuless.

Ill contiue later

TicklebyGran
TUGs Member

Postby TicklebyGran » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:48 pm

She was mercifuless. She tickled hs belly for 30 more miniutes. She finally stopped and said. Still dont think im a witch.

I dont know if your a witch but you sure are a good tickler. OK then ill eat you. She unsnapped him and forced him to the kitchen. There thhere was a huge cauldron. He wa starting to get a little freaked. She then threw him into the cauldron.

It burned. He got his head above surface but it stilled burned.
Dont worry youll only survive a few miniuets.
Let me out.
Why.
If you do ill be.. Your tickle slave. The witch thought for a few seconds and said.
If you be my tickle slave for a month and dont fight ill let you go.
Really
yes but if you fight the conquences wont be very good for you. So do you agree
Yes mam.
Good.
But mam dont you think my parnts will gwt worried when I dont show up.
The witch then got some dust threw it and then formed iinto Jack himself. He just like you. Acts eats talks like you and wil fill in until your free ok. So lets get started

Ill countinue later plz post comments

jkingx
TUGs Member

Postby jkingx » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:53 am

nice story cant w8 for rest

Boundgal08
Master

Postby Boundgal08 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:09 pm

Nice story so far.... do continue :D

sae226
TUGs Member

Wow!

Postby sae226 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:21 pm

I'm really into this story! Please continue!

Randy441144
Kidnapped

Postby Randy441144 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:20 am

Wow this is a real fun thing to read..................
Nice job!

sae226
TUGs Member

Please continue

Postby sae226 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:34 am

I hope the story doesn't end here!

TicklebyGran
TUGs Member

Postby TicklebyGran » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:43 pm

The witch forced him into a small room. 8 by 8. A bed with snaps. The witch saod.
Lay down and sleep. Jack did what he was tolded and layed town. The witch snapped him in. GO to sleep. said the witch. Jack laid there telling himself that if he could make it for a few weeks he would survive. Jack fell asleep.
He woke up squiming. The with was tickling his belly agian. As he woked up she smiled. Hello slave. she said with an evil grin. Time to get up. She untiedd him and led him to a underground basement. There was a table with post. He laid down and the with wrapped tape around it. She pulled out some dust andpatted it on his stomache. She continued to tickle him. He squirmed but the dust made him even more ticklish. Her nails dug into his sides. He smoved to one side, exsponsing the other. He was lucky he didnt pee. She added more usst and he became more ticklish. He felt the nails touch his skin. His mouth was dry. and he had tears from laughing. After about 2 hours of uninteruppeted torture the witch flipped him over. His shorts wernt underwear but his thighs were easy to tickle. She put dust on his thighes and she tickled him there for sn hour. He was fianlly given a brake.
Listen. Said the itch. Im not evil and dont really eat children. I just love tickling you guys,
I understand. Said Jaack. Its fun when my life isnt on the line.

PLEASE COMMENT

User avatarducttapelover
Kidnapped

Postby ducttapelover » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:21 pm

this is really good
Ducttape is the answer to any argument

ilikebeingtiedup
Kidnapped

Re: The Tickling Witch

Postby ilikebeingtiedup » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:59 pm

i love i! =3

sae226
TUGs Member

Postby sae226 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:55 am

I would love to read more from this author! Please, if you are still around....continue. It is very good!

User avatarJay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:25 am

You should not care what other people think of your stories. You should write with your heart and ignore negativity and criticism because every writer is different and practice would make you a better writer but you should never ask people to comment just so you would continue.
Tie me up, shame on you. Tie me up 2 times, shame on me.

Postby sarumansauron » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:30 am

If you are insecure, then calm down. His story is very good and entertaining and we will read her until the end. Didn't she still arrive at the end is not? It was arrived you could consider the possibility to write a second story. Thanks!
I love TUGS and TICKLING Torture!!!!!

Return to Fictional TUGs Stories Start to 11/16/10