worst prank ever

Archive from the start of the board to 11/16/10

Moderators: Nuclearo, zanev

User avatarEdgeworth
Kidnapped

Re: worst prank ever

Postby Edgeworth » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:51 pm

This sounds bad. Like the beginning of a police report. Interested in seeing how this doesn't turn into rape.
"If a man cannot not care, what can he do?"

Adieu

Edgey Edgington Edgeworth the VIII

binder
TUGs Member

Postby binder » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:37 am

I'd imagine that could happen by not raping her.

User avatarEdgeworth
Kidnapped

Postby Edgeworth » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:59 pm

binder wrote:I'd imagine that could happen by not raping her.

That is if it happened. This story is neither true nor written by a girl. "Tied Up Girl" is a guy new to the forum testing the waters with a sample fantasy. Women usually are more detail oriented than this. "Tied Up Girl" describes "herself" as a hot girl and no further description is given. To the author, the main character is nothing but boobs and ass which is why there is no description. Also, there is practically no setup. This happens, this happens, and now the dumbass damsel is tied up and naked. Just getting right to the action with minimal details. Notice numerous spelling and syntax errors. I think that "Tied Up Girl" is 15 years old or younger. I could go on with this, but I think we all get the picture now.

Adieu

User avatarchloroformmeplease
Bondage Expert

Postby chloroformmeplease » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:11 am

I agree with the testing the waters statement simply because the story itself make no sense to me at all. Why would she have to stay with three guys that they she spread rumors about? If that even happened then why would she think they would be over it and forgiven her? As if a guy would be so easy to forgive a rumor that caused his girlfriend to break up with him nonetheless three guys.
Also most women I know would describe themself not just say they are hot.

Although I have said what I just said this does inspire me to write a fictional story but of course being a man I will write that I am tied up and gagged by three women. So in any case thanks for the inspiration.
Treat others as you wish to be treated. Having said that I will not sit idly by while someone is disrespecting another just because they think they are better than everyone else.

User avatarEdgeworth
Kidnapped

Postby Edgeworth » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:19 pm

People are totally free to write crappy fictional stories, but for something to write a crappy story and pass it off as true is something I can simply not stand for.

Adieu

binder
TUGs Member

Postby binder » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:28 am

Oh I know, it was pretty obvious. It just doesn't really need to involve rape...

OGgrl93
TUGs Member

Postby OGgrl93 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Everybody just needs to relax and stop the hate messages. We don't know what's going to be in the story. First, it is a FICTIONAL STORY in the FICTIONAL TUG'S STORIES. The person never said that it was a TRUE STORY, otherwise it would be in the TRUE TUG'S STORIES. Dose that make any sense? Second, they never said anything about rape that was going to happen, people other than the author started to make that judgment. And last, if u guys keep this up they could close this story because all the hating that's going on. It's just a story, nobody said you HAD to read it. SO STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSION!

-Assume, you'll make an ASS out of U and ME-

User avatarEdgeworth
Kidnapped

Postby Edgeworth » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Yes NOW it is in fictional TUGs, but at first it was not. This thread started in Intimate TUGs which is for true stories. I wouldn't discredit a fictional piece in the Fictional TUGs board as it would be in the correct board, but since this story started on Intimate TUGs, I simply had to call shenanigans.

Adieu

Magicman
TUGs Member

Postby Magicman » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:33 am

It's a wonder anyone posts their stories anymore, with people who just jump to conclusions, without knowing anything about it other then the start of a story. posters: post at your own risk, prepare to be called liars on your first hand stories, these people know your life better then you.

User avatarEdgeworth
Kidnapped

Postby Edgeworth » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Well some are more gullible than others.

Adieu

Return to Fictional TUGs Stories Start to 11/16/10