Boys...how do you want to be tied?

This section is for those "How Would" you question uch as "How would you tie me up?" " How would you gag me" etc.

Moderators: Jason Toddman, Nuclearo, zanev

Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert

Boys...how do you want to be tied?

Postby Sacrificiallove » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:14 pm

So I'm a girl and into tying men, though I have never had a guy to tie up before. Anyway, I'm really into overpowering guys and am not in touch with my sexual or feminine side, so don't go that direction.

Anyway, yeah, how would you like a nineteen year old female who is five foot five and 150 pounds (I know, I'm fat, but there's a lot of muscle there as well) to tie you up and gag you?

And I'm sorry ladies, but guys only.

teachertied
Kidnapper

Re: Boys...how do you want to be tied?

Postby teachertied » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:55 pm

I don't know if you know any judo holds or pins, but I would like to be pinned down to the ground, then have my hands tied in a reverse praye position and legs tied at the ankles, above and below the knees and at my thighs. When I am bound you can do whatever you want to me, tickle me, stroke me, sit on me, make me lick your feet, that kind if thing. Then you would shove some panties in my mouth and wrap bondage tape around head loads of times. (Bondage tape so it doesn't stick to my hair) Then, when I can barely make a sound you wrap a scarf around my head as a blindfold, again tight, and after that you can mess with me again. Finally you place me into a large sack and mummifiy it in tape, securing me.

You could then do all kinds of torture to the bag, and then leave me for hours ;)

That was rather a lot, is that ok?
Always open for a chat, just pm me!

Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert

Postby Sacrificiallove » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

teachertied wrote:I don't know if you know any judo holds or pins, but I would like to be pinned down to the ground, then have my hands tied in a reverse praye position and legs tied at the ankles, above and below the knees and at my thighs. When I am bound you can do whatever you want to me, tickle me, stroke me, sit on me, make me lick your feet, that kind if thing. Then you would shove some panties in my mouth and wrap bondage tape around head loads of times. (Bondage tape so it doesn't stick to my hair) Then, when I can barely make a sound you wrap a scarf around my head as a blindfold, again tight, and after that you can mess with me again. Finally you place me into a large sack and mummifiy it in tape, securing me.

You could then do all kinds of torture to the bag, and then leave me for hours ;)

That was rather a lot, is that ok?

No, it's fine!

Funny you mention judo holds. I don't totally know them, but I have taken karate, though as of right now, I'm in college and I'm taking a little break. But I do know a few, so I could probably do that lol.

As far as the rest, mmm...interesting ideas. It's so cool finding out you like to be tied up.

nat101
TUGs Member

Postby nat101 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:42 am

First I'd like you to force me down to my knees, tying my hands tightly behind my back and blindfolding me. Then you'd walk me over to a chair, still blindfolded, and tie me to the back of the chair, with my arms pinned down to my sides, my ankles tied to the legs of the chair and so on. Then after tickling me for a while, tipping the chair onto its back, in front of whatever you're sitting on, then you could dominate me with your feet, force me to sniff them, gag me with them, tickle my ribs with your toes, or whatever you wanted, with my feet also in perfect range so you only have to lean over to tickle them. You could take off my blindfold here to properly dangle your feet over my face. Anything else is entirely up to you, having me completely at your mercy.

Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert

Postby Sacrificiallove » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:05 pm

nat101 wrote:First I'd like you to force me down to my knees, tying my hands tightly behind my back and blindfolding me. Then you'd walk me over to a chair, still blindfolded, and tie me to the back of the chair, with my arms pinned down to my sides, my ankles tied to the legs of the chair and so on. Then after tickling me for a while, tipping the chair onto its back, in front of whatever you're sitting on, then you could dominate me with your feet, force me to sniff them, gag me with them, tickle my ribs with your toes, or whatever you wanted, with my feet also in perfect range so you only have to lean over to tickle them. You could take off my blindfold here to properly dangle your feet over my face. Anything else is entirely up to you, having me completely at your mercy.

The only thing I would change is that instead of walking you over to the chair, I'd throw you over my shoulder and plop you down in the chair, quite hard. And don't think that I couldn't.

nat101
TUGs Member

Postby nat101 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:08 pm

Ooh, that's even better.

Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert

Postby Sacrificiallove » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:12 pm

nat101 wrote:Ooh, that's even better.

Lol. Good to hear.

nat101
TUGs Member

Postby nat101 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:18 pm

Though for an over-the shoulder carry, surely my ankles should be tied as well.

Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert

Postby Sacrificiallove » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:54 pm

nat101 wrote:Though for an over-the shoulder carry, surely my ankles should be tied as well.

Okay, so your ankles are tied, but I'd have to untie them and re-tie them to the legs of the chairs. A little extra labor, but I'll deal.

nat101
TUGs Member

Postby nat101 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Though it'd be fine going without the ankles tied since I'm about to be tied to a chair, and I'm sure you can keep me from flailing about sufficiently.

Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert

Postby Sacrificiallove » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:16 pm

nat101 wrote:Though it'd be fine going without the ankles tied since I'm about to be tied to a chair, and I'm sure you can keep me from flailing about sufficiently.

Lol, yes, I suppose I could. Although I'd be a little mad if you wound up kneeing me in the boob. But then again, that would just give me more reason to torture you!

nat101
TUGs Member

Postby nat101 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:24 pm

Not that you'd need any more reason than having me completely at your mercy.

Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert

Postby Sacrificiallove » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:43 pm

No, I suppose not, but your struggling would probably spurr me on more. If you just sit there acting all helpless and have no fight in you...well, then, I might get bored.

User avatarJay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Hogtied with a chest harness, blindfolded, cleave gagged, big toes tied, and in my underwear only.
Tie me up, shame on you. Tie me up 2 times, shame on me.

Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert

Postby Sacrificiallove » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:04 pm

I'm not sure I'd go for the underwear.....but I don't know, maybe a little skin isn't too bad.

nat101
TUGs Member

Postby nat101 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:02 am

I'm sure your torment'd be able to make me struggle, but as long as your ties are tight enough, I'll struggle against them/

User avatarWyatt9999
Master

Postby Wyatt9999 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:05 am

hehe i'd be shirtless, you would trip me pinning me to the ground. Then tie my wrists behind my back. You make me stand against a collum or something then tie my hands over my head,a rope around my belly tieing me to it and my ankles tied together. Blindfold me if you wish then tickle torture the living daylights out of me.

Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert

Postby Sacrificiallove » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:04 am

Lol. Shirtless? Maybe...

As far as tripping you, I probably wouldn't even have to trip you. I'd just knock you to the ground.

User avatarWyatt9999
Master

Postby Wyatt9999 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:07 pm

hehe well i love being shirtless when I'm tied up because it makes me feel more helpless

Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert

Postby Sacrificiallove » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:29 pm

I'm sorry, I have to ask this.......what body type do you have? If you're muscular I might not go for the shirtless thing...if you're a bit chubby, I might be okay with playing with your man boobs (gosh, sorry, that sounded really bad)....but if you're skinny, then I'd really, really enjoy having you as a shirtless captive.

User avatarWyatt9999
Master

Postby Wyatt9999 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:44 pm

hehe well I am kinda chubby

User avatarcloud
Tied up

Postby cloud » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Wyatt9999 wrote:hehe well I am kinda chubby

lol.... I always thought you were, but that is probably from that story you done, if I remember right it was 'an old friend ties me up' or something.
Oh, a TUG! Do I have to play alone?
First Fictional Story (chapters 0-18): Moved Closer by Bondage

User avatarWyatt9999
Master

Postby Wyatt9999 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:55 pm

hehe yeah that was it I'm okay with being a little chubby but I don't let it go beyond that

Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert

Postby Sacrificiallove » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:57 pm

Wyatt9999 wrote:hehe well I am kinda chubby

Hehe, well then are you okay with me kind of jiggling around your slight chub around the nipple area? I know a few chubby people and they usually have some chub around that area. And ha, I think chub is better than muscle. If you were muscular, I'd probably resort to physical abuse cause your muscles would piss me off.

User avatarWyatt9999
Master

Postby Wyatt9999 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Hehe sure no problem

Zandor
Master

Postby Zandor » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:35 pm

I don't apply lol id overpower you so no bueno Ms love
You are q immortal

Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert

Postby Sacrificiallove » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Ohhh hohohoho......what the heck makes you think that? Do you know me? No...you don't.

Anyhow....I bet you're just offended that a girl thinks she could overpower so many guys (you know Dann, if you don't like it, you don't have to be a troll and respond to it, I'm just saying).

Zandor
Master

Postby Zandor » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:06 pm

I am a troll and proud but I was fudgin with yea Im. 169 and you coould tie me any way you wanted
You are q immortal

Sacrificiallove
Bondage Expert

Postby Sacrificiallove » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:14 pm

Good lol. Nah, 169 really isn't that heavy. I had a friend over one time and we started scuffling, and then unexpectedly he starts trying to wrestle me (so he had the advantage) and I have to say, I was doing pretty well. Unfortunately, I did finally have to give up (although he still made me wrestle my way out for under him to call it quits), but see...he's in the 190s range. In a fair fight, fists included, I beat I would've beaten him. I got him to punch my arm one time just for the fun of it. It didn't hurt at all, and although he said he wasn't hitting as hard as he could, funnily enough, it hurt his wrist (he used the excuse that his wrist had gotten hurt in the past or some such nonsense). Yeah...

As far as trolling goes, if you're just being funny, it's all good.

Zandor
Master

Postby Zandor » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:24 pm

Intresting as me and my friend used to wrestle and it was always even we were both 180 or so and it went back and forth all the time it was good times
You are q immortal

Next

Return to How Would...