Left Tied up F/f

Stories from the start of the board to 9/21/11

Moderators: Nuclearo, zanev

Janbound
Kidnapped

Left Tied up F/f

Postby Janbound » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:52 am

Well this is going back a few years now and carries on from the chronological start to my tie up experience as an adult. Just to remind you i am divorced and at the time these tales take place my daughters are teenaged and visiting their father on weekends leaving me time to play experiment and learn from Clare my girlfriend. And befre you ask YES i am Bi and YES i said in my last posting that I am in a "Civil Partnership with Suzanne NOT Clare." that is because THIS STORY GOES BACK A FEW YEARS.

Well Clare and I were, forming a serious loving relationship, which my girls knew about and she was teaching me the ropes , which my girls didn't know. When i wasn't getting tied up we had a normal relationship (between two women) and we would often go out together with our children and do normal not tying up things. But I guess you don't want to hear about that part of the relationship here.

We'd been seeing each other for a few months and our tieupgames were getting more adventurous. I was enjoying being the bottom (I'm not a slave, no one owns me) and getting tied up. I'd been introduced to gags, tape, cleve and ball, and spent a large part of oour time together naked and blindfolded. This particular Saturday I was round at Clare's house and as usual I'd been persuaded out ofall my colthes whilst Clare kept her skirt and tights on. I was doing well to have her topless but loved the feeling as our bare chests prssed against each other. My hands were also handcuffed behind me meaning I had to use my mouth to explore her body.

"Come upstairs" Clare siad.

"I followed her upstairs where i saw the bed had been got ready. From all 4 corners there were ropes lying loose in the middle of the bed . there was a ball gag and leather blindfold in the middle of the bed too. My hands were uncuffed from behind me and i was released. i knew what was coming next so I lay down in the bed and stretched to the 4 corners. Clare climbed onto the bed and began climbing around me tying both wrists and both ankles to differrent corners of the bed. One i was tied down she went around again carefully tightening each rope so I was slightly stretched on the bed too.

"Open wide " she said. I abeyed and the red ball was pushed between my lips and behind my teeth befroe being buckled behind my head. next i was plunged into darkness as I felt the blindfold first over my face and then buckled behind my head. I was totally helpless: naked tied tightly to the bed blindfolded and gagged.

Clare began to stroke my chest and tummy. she put her head closer to my chest and began to tease me with her tongue. Her hands found its way down over my tummy and between my legs. It didn't rest there as she rubbedme and let her fingers do some work. I was beging to get very aroused when suddenly she stopped. I felt her get Off the bed. I heard material sliding over skin. she was getting dressed.

"Now don't og anywhere sweetie. I'll be back."

Here I was, arounsed, naked , tied up and jsut wanting Clare and she left me here. what was going on?

SelenaGfan
Bondage Expert

Re: Left Tied up F/f

Postby SelenaGfan » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:12 am

Very nice,I wonder what Claire has planned.

kalangelie
TUGs Member

Postby kalangelie » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:57 am

Me too

radfahren
TUGs Member

Postby radfahren » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:40 pm

A very good start, would love to hear more! :D

User avatarmilagros317
Tied up

Postby milagros317 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:59 am

I'll be very interested to read more. :D
I love bondage, tickling, and women's bare feet. :D
http://www.mtjpub.com/ezines/TrappedandTickled.html

User avatarNaughtyNats
Bondage Expert

Postby NaughtyNats » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:00 am

Oh come on Jan don't leave us in suspense like this
:evil: :tied: :tickle: :gag: NAUGHTY NATS :gag: :tickle: :tied: :evil:

Maybe blindfold, maybe gagged, always barefoot

B_Real
TUGs Member

Postby B_Real » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Looking forward to the rest!

User avatarPetSilkenvixen
Bondage Expert

Postby PetSilkenvixen » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:20 am

So am I! :)
Christyne

tied_racer14
TUGs Member

Postby tied_racer14 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Very good start... looking forward to reading the rest

Janbound
Kidnapped

Postby Janbound » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:31 pm

I tried to call after her but being a spongy ball , the gag did a good job of muffling if not completely silencing my cries. I lay bck and waited for Clare to come back. She didn't!

I began to call again but nothing happened. I started to struggle against the bnds. I kicked and pulled and thrashed around as much as I could but I had been tied far too tightly to allow much movement. I was stretched out good and proper. I did not let it out me off though. I kicked and struggled again, making muffled screams into the gag and hearing the bed creak at some times. I carried on struggling until my ankles and wrists husrt. I also hav cramp in one leg by the time I stopped. I lat back again and strained to hear.

I suddenly realised i could hear the television coming from downstairs. I couldn't believe taht B+***** clare. Here I was tied , gagged, blinfolded, naked, spreadeagle on her bed and all she could do was watch TV.

"MMMMRRRGGGGMMMMMHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMGGGGMMM" But it was no use. I was just as tied up as before. I lay there and panted through my nose trying to get more comfortable but basically stretched into the same posiiton I'd been in since she forst tied me. I hand never felt as helpless vulnerable or alone before in my life.

I gave the odd twitch of my feet or arms trying to get loose or forgetting I was tied up but my concerted efforts to struggle were no more. I was trired, sore , a bit frightenrd but mostly just helpless. I strained again to hear waht was going on but apart form muffled sounds of the TV there was nothing. I must have eventuallly drifted off to sleep because I suddenly heard a voice.

"did you miss me"

"MMMMRRGGGMMMPPPHHHHH" I tried to call calre every rood name I could think of plus several i just made up. I return I got fingernails on the sole of my foot whic (being very ticklish) jsut made me buck and struggle and kick more.

Clare's fingers began to move up my calf and inner thigh, still tickling but becomeing more sensuous. I felt a weight on my right side as Calre climbed onto the bed and I felt her now naked body against me. Next I felt her lips on my right nipple as her hand rested flat inbetween my legs. She began to suck and stroke me at the same time. i could feel myself becoming excited as the stroking became stronger and I began to breath more ehavily. I pulled at my ropes again and tried to talk thorough the gag but my feelings were totally different. No longer frightened and angry, now very Excited. I began to pant harder and lift my hips up off the bed, i could feel my hairs standing on end when suddenly the weight ewent from my side and everything stopped.

"MMMPPPGGMMPPHHH" now my overwhelming was feeling was frustration. So close but nothing. I heard clare walk out o the room again and i began to curse into the gag again. Thsi time she returned in very few minutes and began to sroke me again, her fingers pressng a little. again I became very excited only to have my hopes dashed again.

Again and again Clare practiced this torture until after...I don't know how many times ... I felt her climb on top of me, press her body against mine and at last my toes curled, my body flushed and once again I screamed. Release at least.

I lay with Clare enxt to me, hearin her panting too.

"Remember this feeling sweetie. You'll never be left tied up for the first time again"

Janbound
Kidnapped

Postby Janbound » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Post Script

When I was at last untied and had a bathroom break clare and I were sat naked on the bed finishing some red wine; I was nursing some bruises on wrists and ankles, clare was apologising if I had felt scared, I was thanking Clare for a truly wonderful expereince of excitement frustration and deferred gratification; Clare produced her lap top and showed me a film.

When I had been abandoned Calre had left a webcam filming me so she could check I was OK. It was funny to watch myself stretched out and lying on my back. My feet and hands kicking up slightly as i struggled but my breasts really bouncing as I tried futlily to escape, My whole body bouncing as i seemed to pull all 4 limbs together to try to break free. Too bd there wasn't sound too.

Spreadeagle
Kidnapper

Postby Spreadeagle » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:54 am

Loved it! great story i didnt even mind about the spelling mystakes lol. would love to see that video too.
Always looking for new TUG buddies :)

Return to Start to 9/21/11