hogtied by my sister

Stories from 11/17/10- 9/21/11

Moderators: Nuclearo, zanev

Eric Luna

hogtied by my sister

Postby Eric Luna » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:31 am

hi eric here i was probably 14 at the time my sister was 16 i was at home one day looking for my nail polish to put some on when i couldnt find it so i thought about using my sisters which she said never to do i figured since she was asleep i could
sneak into her room and put some of hers on so i went across the hall to her room tried the door but it was locked and so i looked for the key i went in the front room and saw the key around her neck so i took a pair of sissers and cut the rope i grabbed the key and went to her door when i got in the room i was overwhelmed by brittany and mikayla my sisters friends they held me on the ground and my sis came in with 4 6" ropes and 5 more 3" ropes she then bound and cinched my ankles, wrists, knees, and arms she had then taken off her sweaty socks rolled them up and stuffed them in my mouth and wrapped duct tape around my mouth 4 times my sister ashley by the way then pulled me into a hogtie and began to hit me with her belt and said "thats right scream scream like the little pig you are

tyme115
Kidnapper

Re: hogtied by my sister

Postby tyme115 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:22 pm

I little more believable than your last post, but I am still skeptical. If it's true, lucky you, if not and it's just fantasy, there is no shame in posting them in the fiction section.

User avatarScottstud94
Bondage Master

Postby Scottstud94 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:29 pm

tyme115 wrote:I little more believable than your last post, but I am still skeptical. If it's true, lucky you, if not and it's just fantasy, there is no shame in posting them in the fiction section.

Spot on. And if it is true I have to ask... why does a 14 year old boy have nail polish?
A man without a path with which to walk, cannot dare go forward

fabolous1024
Kidnapped

Postby fabolous1024 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:41 pm

3" and 6" ropes? I think you could tie a few twigs together. Are you mental?

User avatarPlueschbabycd
Bondage Master

Postby Plueschbabycd » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:24 am

Scottstud94 wrote:Spot on. And if it is true I have to ask... why does a 14 year old boy have nail polish?

Hallo some 14 year old have wished that there switch the gender form time to time as crossdresser. :)
Andrew
"Don´t dream it, be it." Dr. Frank N. Furter in Rocky Horror Picture Show

Eric Luna

Postby Eric Luna » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:11 am

it is true and i am not gay i this is alittle personal but i do wear makeup and womens clothing i like that stuff and how am i mental when i said 3" and 6" ropes by the way this is the writer

Eric Luna

Postby Eric Luna » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:18 am

by the way to those who are kind writing bad comments what ever happened to support

User avatarxtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:17 am

Did you perhaps mean 3' (three foot) ropes and 6' (six foot) ropes? Those who are too quick to criticise might have read them as three-inch and six-inch ropes as is conventional without giving you the benefit of the doubt. Might I suggest metric measurements are less ambiguous (if difficult for SOME Americans to understand)?
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Eric Luna

Postby Eric Luna » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:41 am

yes thats what i meant this is only the second time i have posted a story and its not finished i only wrote half because i wanted to see if you guys would say good story plese write more like some do when other people dont finish there story

montebrad
TUGs Member

Postby montebrad » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:10 am

If you are 15, you should be able to use punctuation. It would make your stories much easier to read and people may not be so quick to criticize if it looks like you actually put some effort into it. It doesn't have to be perfect, but no puncuation at all is a little rediculous.

User avatarxtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:33 am

Why don't you just mark it out of ten and write "See Me" on the bottom?
How about some encouragement?
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

tyme115
Kidnapper

Postby tyme115 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:31 pm

Sorry to be so critical, but your first story didn't seem real and for you to put you mothers panties in your mouth, well that's just wrong in my opinion. Like I said, if it is real, good for you, but it sounds made up. Is your whole family into bondage? If so, why haven't you had more experiences?

Eric Luna

Postby Eric Luna » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:16 pm

how is it wrong to stuff panties in my mouth i am 15 i havent hD THE CHANCE TO POST ALL MY STORIES AND I FORGOT PUNCTUATIONS

fabolous1024
Kidnapped

Postby fabolous1024 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Eric Luna wrote:how is it wrong to stuff panties in my mouth i am 15 i havent hD THE CHANCE TO POST ALL MY STORIES AND I FORGOT PUNCTUATIONS

If you have any interest in people taking your stories seriously, put at least a few minutes into making sure you have proper punctuation. It makes for a story that is easier to read. People tend to only encourage people when they should be encouraged and if you can't put some time into making a presentable story, you probably won't get much encouragement.

Eric Luna

Postby Eric Luna » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:41 am

ok i will try to remember punctuation

tyme115
Kidnapper

Postby tyme115 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:16 am

It's not the fact that you are stuffing any panties in your mouth, to me, stuffing your own mothers in your mouth is a bit weird. Guess I'm not as close to my mother as you are.

Eric Luna

Postby Eric Luna » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:38 am

oh well not all people are and she is the only person who lives with me so i only have access to her clothing my sister lives somewhere else so i visit her.

montebrad
TUGs Member

Postby montebrad » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Eric Luna wrote:ok i will try to remember punctuation

Do you have to "remember" punctuation? When you yourself read it, isn't it confusing?

User avatarviking
Tied up

Postby viking » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:59 pm

holy diver, go easy on the guy.
why wouldn't this be a true story? and come on, i understood exactly what he was writing even though the story seems to be written in a haste.

yes it's a little confusing, but you don't have to go so hard on him.
instead of writing things like "this sucks" and "this story can't be real" you should rather try to give him some advise.

i'll say you should absolutely write some more, but take yourself the time to do a proper spell check. make sure everything is written properly.
then i'm pretty sure you'll get a really good story out of it.

if you don't have anything positive to say then don't say anything at all... unless if you actually know the guy and you know that he won't feel offended by a little burn once in a while.

Return to True TUG Stories 11/17/10 - 9/21/11