The Tickle Contest

Stories from 3/15/10 - 11/16/10

Moderators: Nuclearo, zanev

User avatarJay Feely
Master

The Tickle Contest

Postby Jay Feely » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:28 pm

I have plenty of tugs experiences, but one sticks out. When I was 17, and living with my parents, something happened to my friends and I, and that was our love for tickling. I was spending time with my friend Michael and Steve when someone decided it would be funny to have a tickling contest. Basically, one person gets saran wrapped from head to toe without covering the face or feet. I was the most ticklish, so I was up first. My friends covered me in saran wrap, and pinned my arms to my sides so I would have no chance of escape. They had blindfolded me so I could not see their tickling fingers approaching my feet. They started tickling my feet with their fingers, and I laughed, but did not give in to the pressure as everyone expected me to do. Then, they switched to a hair brush and it got me exploding wildely with the most intense laughter at the time, but it did not make me cry "uncle" yet. However, after 5 minutes and 30 seconds, they used an electrical toothbrush on my soles and I surrendered and lasted for 5 minutes and 55 seconds.

Michael was up next, and he was pretty ticklish on the soles of his feet since he erupted with laughter with the first tickle that was gentle. I ran my finger in between his toes, and he begged me to stop, but I refused. My other friend used his other hand to drive him insane with a toothbrush, but not electrical. He lasted for 3 minutes and 15 seconds.

Steve was mildly ticklish as he claimed he could last for much longer, but he was proven wrong. We got his insteps of his soles with a feather plucked from a bird from our last adventure, and he was in hysterical as the tickling increased with strength. I used my fork to do the reflex test straight up his foot and he lost it as he gave in at 4 minutes and 17 seconds. He claimedthat he would not have lost if it was not for me using the fork, but I doubt it.

I won the contest, and got to tickle both the boys again. This time though, I hogtie them with their bare feet and no shirts, and tickled them for 2 hours nonstop. They were aching and sore after the incidet, but I guess that what you get for losing a tickle contest. We still are friends today and have time playing this game whenever we get the chance. So far, my record stands at 2-1-1.
Tie me up, shame on you. Tie me up 2 times, shame on me.

Re: The Tickle Contest

Postby sarumansauron » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:00 am

Great experience. Thank you for sharing her with us.
I love TUGS and TICKLING Torture!!!!!

User avatarOpinionated
Kidnapped

Postby Opinionated » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Sooner or later I _shall_ find a woman to tie me up and when I do, being tickled is as avoidable as the Niagra Falls flowing UP.

That's okay, it comes with the territory. So if there are any ladies reading, PM me, maybe we can talk?
"Sometimes in quiet desperation you realize it's never gonna be the way it was." - Carole King

"You've just been lonely too long." - Carly Simon

User avatarJay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:30 pm

The Second Contest

Two days later, we had another tickle contest of incredible proporations. This time, we played the "Keep your arms up" game, and it was more intriguing. Micheal and Steve came over to my house to play the game. We agreed to remove our shirts, shoes, and socks and the rules was as follows:

1. Each person has to raise their hands gripping the door bar.

2. Each person will be tickled on their armpits for a duration of 3 minutes.

3. If a person is able to successfully endure the tickling without lowering their arms for the entire time limit, they are safe from being tortured.

4. If a person is unable to keep their arms up for the entire 3 minutes, they will be subjected to torture.

5. If under rule #3, there is an event of a tie after all contestants participate, the one who managed to laugh the least is declared safe.

We met in the bedroom where the door bar was located, and we started the contest. We decided the order of participation by the roll of the dice, and it was Michael, Steve and me.

Michael stood up there and raised his arms up. Steve started tickling him. We could notice sweat coming down from his face as he stood there laughing without lowering his arms. He seemed to be like a statue as nothing caused him to lower his arms. Then, I found a box of feathers, and used it on his right armpit and he gave in to the pressure and his arm was finally lowered after 2 minutes and 7 seconds so he was guaranteed to be tortured at least once in the game.

Steve was so nervous that he wanted to opt out of the game, but we refused. After some intense negotiations, he decided to go for it. He wimpered as he limply raised his arms up. To our surprise, we could not get him to lower his arms. For three minutes, we used every trick imaginable to tickle him. We dug deep into the hollow part of his armpits with fingers. We used our hands to swirl inside his armpit hair and even tried to feather them, but it was a waste of time as he endured it.

My turn was next, and I raised my hands up gripping the handle loosely, but it would have dire consequences. As Michael was tickling me, I could not hold it up, and I lasted for an absymbal 20 seconds, so I was to be tortured and I was nervous to the bone. It was the 1st time I ever lost a tickle contest before. It seems to me that I could do better with my feet than my armpits.

Since I was the quickest time to lower my arms, I had to be tortured first. Steve told me to turn around and put my hands behind my back. I did and he tied them with rope and double looped them. To my surprise, my feet was unrestrained. They marched me outside, and it was a beautiful and sunny day. I was still shirtless and they took me to the local park. They put me on the park bench, and they charged people 10 cents a minute to tickle the soles of my feet. It was horrific to endure since my feet was so ticklish. Kids actually put money into a jar they had took with them to a park. Some of the kids used their fingers on the soles of my feet by gliding them up and down causing me to utter out laughter like a small child trapped in a teenager boy body. The adults passed by wondering what is going on, and did not tickle me, but the kids was eager to tickle me. One kid had one dollar meaning 10 minutes of tickling, and that was bad for me. He was 12 years old, but he was a great tickler. He took out a fork and glided it on my soles, arches, heel, and bottoms. He managed to get the most laugh out of me by playing "this little piggly" on my toes and using his hands to spider tickle my soles. I was unable to not laugh as people tickled me for at least four hours on that day. I had to explain the red marks on my wrists though to my parents, but they endorsed my tied up desires.

Micheal had to be tortured though so we met at his house one day later since my torture ended up into the evening and we were too tired to continue. Michael's house was by a lake and his backyard was gigantic. In the center was his tree house. We decided to be more devious to him so I hogtied him like a little pig. He squealed and tried to get us to untie him, but we reminded him of the deal. For the 1st part of his punishment, we put nipple clamps on his shirtless body and he was crying after only a few minutes. He cussed at us during the entire time the clamps remained on his body which was six minutes. After using the nipple clamps, we switched to rubbing ice cubes on his chest and he was cold and shivering. This lasted for two minutes, but there was one last thing we wanted to do to him. We covered him with spray cheese and left him there. After driving to our respective houses, he called us and told us what happened next. His brother Mark found him, and he was just 13. He untied him, and they cleaned up before their parents arrived home.

The End

User avatarOpinionated
Kidnapped

Postby Opinionated » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:14 pm

*ugh* *no* nipple clamps - if someone used those on me, that would not be "fun." I apologize if I'm sounding judgmental. I'd prefer those devices never be used upon me. I respect that others find them fine. Thank you for letting me state my feelings.

The most important thing I would like to say is how glad I am to hear your mom and dad endorsed your tie up game desires. There's only one person in _my_ family I know who would understand mine.

Nice stories - how nice you are sharing them with us.
"Sometimes in quiet desperation you realize it's never gonna be the way it was." - Carole King

"You've just been lonely too long." - Carly Simon

Postby sarumansauron » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:18 am

Another great experience. Thank you for sharing her with us.

:tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle:
I love TUGS and TICKLING Torture!!!!!

User avatarPamelaCH
TUGs Member

Postby PamelaCH » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Every guy I've dated long enough to play bondage with has been interested in tickling, whether it was me being tickled or him. I'm just not into it, myself, but I accept it. Maybe it's a guy thing.....

User avatarJay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:53 am

Well, some girls like to be tickled too. It just depends on them and their general preferences.

Return to True TUG Stories 3/15/10- 11/16/10