What does it feel like 2 be tied up?

TUG techniques, safety rules, how-to's, why do we like TUGs? Here's the place to discuss and ask questions.

Moderators: xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz, Nuclearo, zanev

User avatarhandman24
Tied up

What does it feel like 2 be tied up?

Postby handman24 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:32 pm

some1 tell me how it feels to be tied up
Put signature here:
oh i didnt see that there haha now i am just wasting my signature wow

Sounder
TUGs Member

Re: What does it feel like 2 be tied up?

Postby Sounder » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:08 am

Go find someone to help you find out for yourself :wink: ,
It's hard for us to describe it because some of us don't like it, and some do.
You'll never get a answer you can be comfortable with from us.

User avatarsarobah
Bondage Expert

Postby sarobah » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:05 am

I had a long, long reply prepared, but you know what? The best way to find out is to read the stories (the ones written by the “receiver” rather than the “giver”), and while you get a feel for what it’s all about, you also realize there are so many different experiences that it’s really impossible to give a definitive answer. (For example there’s a big difference between self-bondage and being tied up by a partner, basic bondage and role-play, etc.)
It’s a very personal thing, so I can only speak for myself.
If the job’s done properly, I like the challenge… the feeling of being helpless but at the same time being in total control of myself. That might seem like a contradiction, but I enjoy the struggle. You’re doing everything in your power to escape, or just to cope with your situation, and you have to be completely self-reliant even though you may have to depend totally on your partner (captor, whatever). You become the centre of your own little universe – you’re feeling helpless and frustrated and angry and embarrassed and excited and aroused and determined, all at once. (Okay, to be honest, I think it’s about the adrenalin.)
Some people think you have to be weak and submissive to get tied up. I think you have to be strong (mentally, not necessarily physically).
If the above sounds mystical or just plain incoherent, blame a lack of sleep and an excess of caffeine.
~ Sarah
Words, like Nature, half reveal and half conceal the soul within.

Gemscot
Kidnapped

Postby Gemscot » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:05 pm

I really enjoy being tied up! Whether its just my hands behind my back, to a chair, spread eagle, to the cellar wall and hanging by my wrists from the cross beam in the cellar. There is SO MUCH variety and potential. The feeling of struggle agains tight ropes you know you have no chance of breaking is a real thrill!

Gemscot
Kidnapped

Postby Gemscot » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:52 pm

I equally enjoy tying my boyfriend and (not at the same time) kid bro up, and they enjoy being tied up.

Watching my kid bro struggle uslessley against tight ropes, knowing he'll stay tied up untill I release him, is a great thrill! I can keep him tied up for anything from a few minutes to all day!

My boyfriend can escape from about 50% of the tie ups - and usually takes his revenge on me! Hahaha

:lol:

CaseyMLLL
TUGs Member

Postby CaseyMLLL » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:27 am

Gemscot wrote:I really enjoy being tied up! Whether its just my hands behind my back, to a chair, spread eagle, to the cellar wall and hanging by my wrists from the cross beam in the cellar. There is SO MUCH variety and potential. The feeling of struggle agains tight ropes you know you have no chance of breaking is a real thrill!

wow, hanging tie, youve done more than me. i agree with everything, i just enjoy it. i dont know if i can say what it FEELS like, but its a good feeling, a thrill. i want to try being tied in lots of different ways.

Gemscot
Kidnapped

Postby Gemscot » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:41 am

Hanging by the wrists should NEVER be done for more than 1 hour - and the wrists MUST ALWAYS be protected first - vaseline coated bandages are the best. Even then it hurst and you get rope burn, but they usually fade within a couple of hours. The captor MUST ALWAYS stay with you ALL the time you're hanging!

:P

Misquamicut
Kidnapped

Postby Misquamicut » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:26 pm

I Like to have my feet and legs tied first. Then, one of my arms immobilized. And finally, the last free arm is tied. At that instant when I know there is no escape, that my self control is denied, that I have surrendered myself to my captor, its a real rush.

Return to TUGs talk