Tied up by my younger cousin.

Stories from 3/15/10 - 11/16/10

Moderators: Nuclearo, zanev

User avatarChris12
Master

Tied up by my younger cousin.

Postby Chris12 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:49 am

This story actually happened not so long ago but i'm a bit embarresed to tell it.

I was 14 when this happened and my cousin was 11.

It was weekend and my aunt and uncle decided to have a romantic one so they rented a house somewhere and dumped their twins at my place.

The Twins where Tim and Amely.

Tim was a bit on the skiny side but he was almost as tall as me(but thats more because i'm so short then because he's tall) he had brown hair and a few freckless although not very many. He was very bratty just like myself so we got allong great :big:

Amely looked different she had blond hair instead of brown and she was a bit taller then him despite that she often got teased to hell and back by tim who was stronger then her.

Tim and i where watching TV Tim wanted to watch pirates of the caribean but i wanted to whatch something else and refused to give him the remote.

''I'm bored'' he whined.

''Your always bored just watch''

''But this is a boring show'''Tim complained.

'''Shut up Tim''i said

''There must be something not boring thing i can do'' after saying that Tim watched out of the window and saw Amely coming home he started grinning evily ''i know''

Tim rushed downstairs and i was prety sure i heard Amely screaming but it stopped after a few seconds so i didn't care.

When my show ended i went downstairs because Tim had been awfully quit.

When i came into the living room i saw Tim grinning with a roll of duct tape in his hand. Next to him was Amely taped up!

Her arms where taped behind her back and her legs where taped together but she was still standing and could only move by jumping a little .

''mmpphhh!'' she probably asked me to help her but she was gagged.

''Tim?'' i asked a bit amused.

''Uh....she asked me to cover her in tape!'' Tim quicly lied'

''MMMHHGGG!'' i could see from Amely's reaction that she did not want this to happen to her.

After forcing Tim to untie Amely put my arm over his shoulder ''You know what i'm going to teach you how to tie her proparly''

Tim was really happy when he heard this ''cool can we start now''

I did't know it yet but he did not need someone to teach him tie ups. He had already been practicen by tying his friends and sister up.

''Alright kid put your arms behind you'' Tim obeyed and i took some rope to bind them togheter i also hogtied him.

''Too tight'' i asked ''nah'' he replied.

''Alright now that your tied up i need something to shut you up i cant have a brat like you scream trought the whole street'' i said and i took the tape Tim used to tie up Amely.

''Why would i scream'' Tim innocently asked.

i grinned a bit ''you'l see''

I took some strips of tape and taped his mouth shut.

''mmgghh'' Tim was now playfully testing his bonds and gag.

He looked rather cute and his gag also served to keep him from being annoying.

''Now that your tied up i can do anything to you'' I took off his socks and Tim immidiatly made some fearfull mmpphh's because he knew what i would do.

I knew that Tim was super ticklish so i tickled his feet.

Tim made some cute and helpless whines behind his gag untill i stopped tickling him and untied him so i could show him the next posision.

''Geeh you did't have to do that to me'' he complained after he ripped the tape from his mouth''

I know you tickle you sister every day so you don't have the right to complain'' i playfully lectured him

Tim pouted a little ''Fine'' then he started to grin ''Can i tie you up now''

''No you can't besides i'm way stronger anyway'' Saying this proved to be a baaaaad move.

''we'l see about that!'' Tim jumped on me and to my surprise and horror he managed to overpower me (easily) and forced me to the ground. He held me in a headlock untill my desperate struggle ended .

He took the rope and tape from my hands and tied my arms and legs togheter :cry: i could only watch in horror as he apprauched me with the tape to gag me.

I tied one last effort to call for help 'mommppff! Tim realised i tried to call for help and quicly clamped his hand over my mouth and gagged me with the tape.

''Sshhh'' he said and he placed his finger over the tape gag ''remeber what you said? we don't want a brat to scream trough the whole street.

Now a was bound and gagged and at the mercy of my youger cousin! who was meant to be my little prisoner.

This was the start of a tie up that would ladt nearly two days :cry:

To be contineud.

User avatarsarumansauron
Bondage Master

Re: Tied up by my younger cousin.

Postby sarumansauron » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:07 am

Very Good! More please! Thanks!

:tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :bound: :bound: :bound: :bound: :bound: :bondage1: :bondage1: :bondage1: :bondage1: :bondage1: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :big: :big: :big: :big: :big:
I love TUGS and TICKLING Torture!!!!!

User avatarJason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:42 pm

See? I told you you'd find another story to tell and make it interesting. :big:
You have such a fun family!!! I don't which who I envy more; you or Bakersdozen! :twisted:
Considering the number of stories you have and the relaxed, fun way you have of telling them, one wonders how much you REALLY dislike being in these situations. :mrgreen:
Can't wait to hear more! :tied:
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

User avatarChris12
Master

Postby Chris12 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:32 am

''Man that was pathetic'' Tim laughed.

''MMGGGHHH!'' I roared behind my gag.

''Alright chris we need to discuss some rules since i'm going to be here for a while!'' Tim said.

I just rolled my eyes a bit and ignored him.

''I said we need to make some rules!'' Tim gave me a wedgie and kept giving me more untill i stopped ignoring him.

''See? i'm the boss now and you'r gonna listen to me got it?'' he pulled me to him by my shirt

'mmpphhh'' i fearfully nodded

''Alright first your bed is mine'' Tim was sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor so and was whining the entire day about switching but now he was forcing me out of my own bed!

''Secondly: when we watch TV we will watch what I want'' Tim messed with my hair a little ''Are these rules alright chrisy-poo?''

I was pissed off because even my younger cousin was using that stupid nickname but getting mad at him would only get me into trouble so i just fearfully nodded again.

Tim watched TV for a while and ocasionally made a remark about how pathetic i was untill every show was either ended or where a boring episode.

''So lets play with you for a bit'' Tim grinned evilly and patted my cheek.

He hung me to a to a thing i usually hung my clothes on by giving me a hanging wedgie and he started to tickle my ribs.

Both the pain of hanging and the tickling where annoying and my pride got largely destroyed because an eleven year old was doing this to me.

''MMpphh!'' i lauged pleaded and insulted him trough the gag but it only made me tickle me even more :cry: .

''Got enough chris'' Tim asked

''MMPGGHHH! I desperately nodded.

Tim just grinned ''Thats to bad!'' and started tickling me again.

MMPPHHH! i laughed so hard and long that i got tears in my eyes.

''Hahahaha Dude did i seriously made you cry? Tim laughed

''mmppgg!'' i tried to tell him to shut up but he just contineud rolling around the floor laughing

''Smile!'' he said and he took a picture of me with his cellphone which made me scream my ongs out at him

''Alright alright i'l get you down'' Tim got me of the cloth hang thingy but he left me tied up.

It was time to go to bed for both of us.

Tim got me in his sleeping bag and ungagged me but immidiately put his hand on my mouth.

''Your not going to tell anyone! got it!''

I nodded i would never have told anyone a 11 year old kid anyway and pissing Tim of when i was still tied up was a bad idea.

Tim took his hand of my mouth and went to ly in the bad he stole from me.

''Your parents aren't home tommorow right'' He asked.

''No they are going to some school thing with Tom''(older brother) i said.

''Thats great then i have the whole house for myself! maybe i invite some friends over!'' Tim was now cheerfully telling me about his friends and that they would love to ''play'' with me while i was tied up.

''Hey you cant invite people to my house and.....ouch!'' Tim had hit me with a pillow to make me shut up''

''No complaining prisoner! or i gag you again!''

We went to sleep and in the morning Tim had the house all for himself and invited some friends over who where also into tie ups

To be contineud.

ducttapeboy001
Kidnapper

Postby ducttapeboy001 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:59 am

It must be very humiliating to be overpowered and tied by a person who is younger than you.

What happened to his sis ???
it makes me GLaD, Im not you
And believe me Im still alive
Im doing TUGs and Im still alive.
I feel fantastic and Im stilll alive

You'd be EVIL if you're GLaD

User avatarChris12
Master

Postby Chris12 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 am

After she was untied she went to her room and watched tv and chated with her friends online.

She did not even know i was tied up untill her brother told her.

User avatarJason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:20 am

You definitely have a great way of telling a story; especially for a 14-year-old (you ARE still 14, right? at least your mini bio says so).
Please keep going! This is definitely my favorite kind of story (that's a real surprise, huh?)!

User avatarsarumansauron
Bondage Master

Postby sarumansauron » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:34 am

Very Good! More! Thanks!

:tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :bound: :bound: :bound: :bound: :bound: :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bondage1: :bondage1: :bondage1: :bondage1: :bondage1:

User avatarChris12
Master

Postby Chris12 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:08 am

Jason Toddman wrote:You definitely have a great way of telling a story; especially for a 14-year-old (you ARE still 14, right? at least your mini bio says so).
Please keep going! This is definitely my favorite kind of story (that's a real surprise, huh?)!

Yeah i'm still 14 :big:

haloguy
Bondage Expert

Postby haloguy » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:29 pm

cool, I am 14, but nothing like this never happened to me when a much YOUNGER person tied me up

User avatarChris12
Master

Postby Chris12 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:32 am

I had a pretty crappy night sleeping while tied up is not very comfortable.

I was rougly woken up by tim ''good you awake'' he smiled and started tickling a bit.

My parents had already left with my brother so i was alone with Tim

''alright i untie you for a minute so you can wash but don't try anything'' Tim sternly warned me.

I took a shower , whased my face , brused my teeth and had some breakfast after that i returned to my room where Tim was already waiting for me with a rope in his hand.

''Alright put your hands behind your back'' I was not planning to listen to him so i tried to take the rope from Tim and tie the little brat up instead.

It did not end well for me Tim was the stronger one and he easily forced me to the ground and tied me up.

'' Haven't you learned it since yesterday chris? i'm in charge now'' Tim took the tape and gagged me with it again.

'''Mggrrr!'' i groaned

Tim just ignored me and took his celphone and started to call one of his friends.

''Hey i have my uncle's house all for yourself! do you want to come over'' he asked his friend.

''Don't you have two cousins'' I heard his friend say over the phone.

''Yep but one is way and i got rid of the other one. Just hear!'' he held his celphone close to me gagged mouth and when i refused to make a sound he kicked me to make me mmpphh in the phone.

After repeating the whole thing to another friend we just waited untill his two best friends arived.

''The guys will be so happy when playing with you'' Tim cheerfully told me. i just gave him an annoyed mmpphh.

At around eleven Tim friends where in my room.

Luckily it where just two and not his whole horde of friends. Their name where Dennis and Mickey.

Dennis was slightly bigger then the other two but he was also more skinny and weaker he had spickey brown hair . He was Tim's main victim when he needed to tie someone up.

Mickey was the shortest of them but he apeared stronger then dennis he had spickey blond hair a lightly tanned skin and he was always smilling. He was a real brat even worse then Tim and me because of that he was often gagged and tickled untill he behaved by Tim.

''So is this cousin'' Mickey curriosly asked ''pretty sad to have been tied up by an eleven year old''

MMPPGGG! Being tied up by Tim was bad enough i did not need that brat to rub it in.

''Duno Chris is pretty nice'' Dennis shrugged.

''Anyway are we going to have some fun with Chris'' Mickey asked i did not like Mickey's Cockey bratty smile.

The tree kids spent some time tickling me but it bored them pretty quicly.

The kids took a break . Tim and Mickey decided that Dennis should go get the food and drinks from downstairs when he refused they forced him to get in by tickling him.

When Dennis was gone Tim handgagged mickey(he was talking to much) and started whispering in his ear when he was done both of them smilled evily and took some rope and tape and awaited the return of their friend :twisted:

I kinda felt sorry for Dennis he got tied up most of the time(just like me :big: ) because he was the only one who was not a complete brat and he was much nicer when torturing me then Tim and mickey anyway it was certain he would get heavy tickle torture.

When Dennis returned i tried to give him some warning mmpphh's but he did not understand it and after they finished eating Tim and Micky where ready to take another hostage.

To be contineud.

User avatarsarumansauron
Bondage Master

Postby sarumansauron » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:03 am

Very Good! More! Thanks!

:tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :bound: :bound: :bound: :bound: :bound: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bondage1: :bondage1: :bondage1: :bondage1: :bondage1: :big: :big: :big: :big: :big:

User avatarJason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:52 am

Gee Chris... You started another story before finishing this one.
I enjoy that story too but did you forget this one?
I enjoyed this one too. Please continue it soon.

User avatarChris12
Master

Postby Chris12 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:57 am

Ah yes i forgot about this one.

''Hey Dennis look over here!'' Mickey almost yelled.

''Sure whats ahhhh!'' Mickey had attacked Dennis and pinned him down without any trouble Dennis was struggling and laughing a lot.

''Hold him still Mick'' Tim commended and he started to tie a rope around Dennis hands.

Mickey was smaller then Dennis but could easily take him so Dennis attempts to escape where usseless.

I tried to help the poor kid a bit by trying to kick mickey of him but with my feets bound i could not do much and i only made sure my captors would be pissed at me.

Tim had made sure Dennis was tightly tied up and in no possision to defend himself ''Hold still Dennis'!'' Tim was trying to gag Dennis with duct tape but he was moving his head to much eventually Mickey smacked him and his head and Tim gagged him.

''mmpphhh!'' Dennis made some fearfull mmpphh's.

''What shall we do with him'' Tim asked.

''Tickling him of course!'' Micky answered ''But lets first teach your cousin a lesson he tried to kick me''

Mickey went to the bathroom and returned with a towl and a cheeky smile on his face.

He used the towl as a wip and spanked me with it Dennis was given the same treatment but much worse because it was safer to torment their ussual victim who was too weak to fight back then a boy who was tree years older then them.

When Mickey was done with his towl he and Tim took some feathers and began to tickle Dennis.

I felt a bit Sorry for him but i was glad it wasn't me.

''Alright you've had your fun now lets take them downstairs'' Tim said.

''Not yet Tim i'm nearly done'' Mickey said and he tickled poor Dennis some more.

Micky kept tickling Dennis untill Tim decided it had gone long eneough and started to overpower Mickey and tickle him untill he agreed to take us downstairs.

They carfully took us downstairs Tim was in charge of me while Mickey had Dennis who was much easier to manage.

Once we where downstairs they took us to the living room and tied us back to back.

Poor Dennis recieved a wedgie from mickey and was tickled some more before micky made any efford to tie him to my back.

''mmpphhh'! Both me and Dennis where very fearfull about what they would do to us luckely they left us alone for a while.

A great quality of the kids where that as soon as they had pranked Dennis they would prank each other Tim was the stronger one and almost always won from Mickey but not this time.

After watching some tv the bratty pair became bored and started to fight with each other at first it looked like Tim would win like always he had forced Mickey to the ground and had already gagged him with tape.

''Ready to give up yet buddy'' Tim said and he twisted Mickeys nipples which made him scream like a girl.

''MMGGHHH!'' Mickey started to mmpphh and struggle untill he finally got Tim off of him and he quicly forced Tims hands behind his back.

''mmpphhh!'' Mickey cheered a bit but did not realise he was still gagged. He had always been a funny kid.

I was hoping for Tim to win even though he tied me up he was still my cousin and Mickey was just way to bratty(that means a lot coming from me!)

Mickey taped Tims arms and legs togheter and gagged him with tree strips of duct tape.

As Tim was struggeling Mickey took the tape from his mouth and wondered what to do with his tree captives.

Both Tim and Dennis looked rather cute especially their struggling and mmpphhing.

Tim was taken out of the front door to the garden and was tied to a tree he was struggeling and begging a lot while he was being dragged away and i knew why.

Tim had always picked on Mickey whenever Dennis was unavaliable or already taked care of( :bound: ) and now that Tim was mickey's prisoner he would pay for all that.

I was still tied to Dennis when Tim was being tortured but we heard his mmpphh's in the living room so i'm sure Mickey was not going easy on my cousin :twisted: Dennis and i made many muffled giggles knowing that Tim got what he deserved.

After a while Mickey returned and dragged us to the garden too we struggled a lot because we feared we would get the same treatment as tim but he just placed us next to the tree where Tim was and spended the rest of the time laughing at out angry mmpphh and mocking us.

I took a quick look at Tim and he looked exhausted from his laughing and screaming and there where still some tears left on his cheeks. He was also blushing a bit.

To my surprise we saw Amely walking trough the street and to our house i had no idea what she was doing on that day and actually forgot about her completely.

She paused when she reached Tim who started to struggle and mmpphh even more when he saw her. He was obviously very embarased about his twin sister seeing him like that and so was i.

''Not so fun when someone does this to you is it? she asked smiling and tickled Tims belly a bit. When she reached us we made some begging mmpphh's she smiled at us a bit and found me and Dennis very cute and she even had a small crush on dennis.

Ironicly Mickey had a crush on her which made him prank Dennis whenever Amely gave a hint with flirting with him.

''Hey Amely'' Mickey smiled ''What do you think of this? you can have some fun with Tim if you want'' Mickey was so exited that it was kinda cute to see.

''Did He tie you up chris'' She asked me her voice was full of amusement.

''MMPPHH!'' I franticly shook my head.

''Tim tied your cousin up he was already like this when we came here...kinda sad'' Now i really wanted to give that brat a good beating but if he tied Tim up he was probably stronger then me :cry: .

''Thats even worse!'' Amely bursted into laughing.

Amely wanted to get inside and rest a bit Mickey followed her to suck up to her leaving me Dennis and Tim to our struggle.

We where unable to free ourselves before my parents came home and my parents and brother had a face full of surprise and amusement when they saw us trought the car glass.

My family knew who Dennis and Mickey where because the tree often spend their time at our house if my aunts house was to full or if they drove her crazy so my parents where not so surprised with seeing them.

After freeing us my parents made some food for all of us and i spended some time with the kids untill they had to get home. Once his friends where gone Tim told his sis all about how easy it was to beat me up and advised her to force me to do things if i did not want them.
We all enjoyed hearing what My parents and brother did but that was more because none of us was willing to talk about getting tied up especially me!.

The end

My relationship with Tim changed a little after this day at first he tried not to piss off his older cousin to much but now that he knew he was stronger he just tied me up and gagged me whenever i did something he did not like or refused to do stuff for him. We where still great friends though.
I stilll saw Dennis and Mickey from time to time because they where always near Tim. Mickey was exited with another boy he could tie up and torture besides Dennis and we could get along well because of our similer personalities.
Dennis also enjoyed having me around because i was nice to him and occasionaly protected him. He liked tying me up a lot less then his friends because he was a good kid but that rarely stopped Tim and Mickey because they already captured him before going after me.

User avatarJason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Thanks for finishing the story and sharing your TUGs adventures. I hope you keep doing so. :big:

User avatarsarumansauron
Bondage Master

Postby sarumansauron » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 am

Great story. Continue sharing their TUGs adventures with us.. Thanks!

:tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :gag: :gag: :gag: :gag: :gag: :big: :big: :big: :big: :big: :bound: :bound: :bound: :bound: :bound: :bondage1: :bondage1: :bondage1: :bondage1: :bondage1:

Return to True TUG Stories 3/15/10- 11/16/10