Chris and I (First Story of Many) M/M

Ever been tied up and gagged by your babysitter, your brother or sister, a cousin or a friend? Did you have any good bondage experiences while growing up? Have you been captured by the next door girl while playing Cowboys and Indians? Have you been tied up by your roommates, girlfriend/boyfriend, or during hazing or a sports team imitation This forum is for you to post stories about, or discuss, TRUE experiences of TUGs (tie-up games) in which you were involved. These stories should be about games that do not have intimate or sexual overtones.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

ziptiedboy
TUGs Member

Chris and I (First Story of Many) M/M

Postby ziptiedboy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:57 pm

Part One

My friend Chris is an Army Cadet, so he's very interested in the Army in general. I had been very keen to involve him in one of my games, so I decided to challenge him. At this point I'll just mention that he was actually wearing his camo trousers and an army green polo shirt, while I was in navy blue trousers and a red t-shirt. He also has blond hair, brown eyes and is slightly younger than me.

I made a bet that whoever could escape from being tied up the fastest would win and the loser would pay the winner £5. Because we were round his house, I allowed him to go first. He rushed off to go and get some equipment, and I sat down on his bed. He came back with an assortment of things: duct tape, rope and some zip ties. 'Great', I thought, 'I just hope he doesn't know how to use that all effectively.'

"Lie down" he said, as he grappled with the rope and began to tie my feet to the bottom end of his bed, "I'm looking forward to that £5!" He started laughing as he finished tying my feet either side of the bed. He then instructed me to put my hands on the poles of the upper end of the bed, zip tying them, effectively putting me in a spread eagle position. Because of his innocence he didn't think about a gag, but that only made me smile more because I knew what was in store for him.

Although it didn't take me longer than five minutes to get out, his knots in the rope on my feet were the most difficult part - but soon I was out and it was his turn. "Alright then" he said "Let's see if I can do this in about two minutes. I said "Alright, but don't get cocky yet!" And so I repeated the process he had started with me: I tied his feet to the separate poles on the end of the bed, ensuring he had barely enough slack to move anywhere. He quickly questioned my motives as to why it was so tight, but I simply laughed and said "You'll see."

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: Chris and I (First Story of Many) M/M

Postby xtc » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:10 pm

Good start. Continue when ready, please.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:52 pm

A bit short, but a good beginning, nonetheless.

Drawscore

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:21 pm

Let's see if you can teach this army cadet a lesson!
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

ziptiedboy
TUGs Member

Postby ziptiedboy » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:10 pm

PART 2

I then proceeded to zip tie his hands also, but just before he could begin escaping the way I did, I went "Hang on a second, I've missed a bit!" Before he could question me further, I grabbed the roll of tape and covered his mouth with about 5 strips (I didn't add anything inside his mouth because I was still unsure at this stage whether he liked these situations, so I left him some kindness!) He was also unable to do anything about me duct taping the rest of his hands to the poles and his feet - he was completely helpless!

"MHMM, MHMM" was the only thing I could make from his cursing. I stood back and admired my handiwork. Because I had left him no slack he couldn't work through undoing his feet or his hands and was completely immobile. He was far more concerned about his £5, but as soon as I asked him whether he was ticklish or not, he lay there dead still and silently pleaded with me not to do anything.

After furthering questioning about him about his exposed armpits he started thrashing about as I plunged into tickling him mercilessly for a few minutes. The tears falling down his face and muffled giggling reflected his mood perfectly - he loved it! I also teased him by pulling his wallet out of his pocket and starting to take out two £5 notes as he sat there and struggled helplessly, but I was only joking and put it all back.

After a while I undid his gag and we had a frank conversation about it all. I left later with the knowledge that I had a new friend to do my games with, and the extra knowledge that he loved it too.

The End

Sorry my stories aren't that long - I try and find the time to write them amongst the many essays I have due in week in week out - I'll try and make the next one a bit more in-depth and longer for you. But I'm taking it as a compliment that you want more!?

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:24 pm

In depth is good but brevity is not necessarily bad.
Post again when ready.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:24 pm

I love it! A story doesn't have to be long in order to be good. The innocence of this story is really nice and perfectly sets the stage for more exciting stuff in the future. I wish you would have exploited the fact that Chris is an army cadet a little bit more - taunting him with it while he was tied up.
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

alex967
Kidnapper

Postby alex967 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:13 am

Good story! And don't worry about the length, sometimes quality is better than quantity! Keep writing

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:58 am

Noice. Have any other experiences with him?

Kidnapable82
Tied up

Postby Kidnapable82 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:31 am

Very, very nice.
This site is for fun. It is not a Spelling Bee. If you get off pointing out the smallest errors, we are not compatible for any type of fun.

Recon: www.recon.com/Kidnapable82
KIK / Skype = BoundGagged1982
Tumblr PM: denver729

Return to “True TUG Stories”