Country Cousins (MM/FF, +)

Moderators: kidnapplz, AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, xtc

LordNelson
Tug Buddy

Country Cousins (MM/FF, +)

Postby LordNelson » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Ten year old Kassandra and Katherine are identical twins in more ways than just their appearance. As most twins do they dress alike and do their hair the same way but the similarities go deeper. They are both quite intelligent, at the top of their class and both are good athletes. Another similarity is their attitude. They share the same snobby opinion that they are better than other kids their age.

Each girl is the others best, and only, friend because no one else will put up with their arrogance. That suits them fine because as far as they are concerned no one else is good enough to be their friend. They are known as the “princesses” and not in a flattering way.

When Mom informed them that they would be visiting relatives on the farm where she grew up they were appalled. The idea of spending time around simple rural folk and smelly animals disgusted them. When Mom informed them that they would be attending the County Fair they were truly horrified. It meant more of those red-necked people and more smelly animals. Just the thought of livestock pooping in public made them gag.

Mom had grown up on the farm but as far as they were concerned she had the sense to leave and come to the city. They felt there was no need for her to expose them to the torture of slow internet and poor mobile signal. They really didn’t want to go but they had no choice.

As the car cruised down the highway the girls ignored their fate by focusing on the games they played on their tablets. When the car turned off onto the county road the ride became a bit bumpier and playing wasn’t so easy. As perfectionists who weren’t accustomed to making mistakes they found that the accuracy of a touch screen was greatly reduced by hands that shook with every dip in the road.

Before long the pavement disappeared and they had their introduction to dirt roads. Even at a reduced speed the car jolted and jumped. They put away their games and for the first time lifted their heads to look out.

Clouds of dust billowed behind the car. On either side was nothing but fields and farms. No tall buildings, no malls and no signs of civilization (at least not what they considered civilization). As they passed each barn beside the road the girls had their introduction to the pungent smell of manure.

To Mom it was the smell of being home again. To the girls it was the smell of being far from their comfort zone. Mom found their whining amusing at first but soon tired of it and gave the girls an ultimatum; “no more complaining”. She told the girls to think of this trip as a scholastic experience. To embrace the opportunity to learn more about the world they live in. Mom is very smart. She knows that if she presents this excursion as an educational opportunity the girls will be more likely to accept it.

A left turn at the mail box that has cow painted on the side led them down a long driveway. As they neared the house the girls studied the estate. It was not out of any personal interest. They were testing their knowledge of agricultural architecture. They identified a barn, a silo, the machinery shed and a chicken coop. The small building behind the house was a mystery to them that would have to be solved later.

In whispers between them they had decided that the remainder of the weekend would be devoted to observation and analyses. The hypothesis was that at least if they weren’t going to enjoy themselves they could possibly learn something.

As the car pulled up to a stop Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Clyde came out to greet them followed by two boys. While the adults hugged and gushed about “how long has it been” and “it’s so good to see you” the kids studied each other.

The boys saw two pretty cousins dressed alike in white dresses, white tights and shiny black shoes. Their shoulder length blond hair hung down in curls at the sides and was gathered into ponytails at the back. As kids who could recognize every cow in a herd of 100 it took them no time at all to notice that the one on the left was slightly bow legged and the one on the right had a pointier chin.

The girls saw two boys who were slightly taller than they were. One had a stubbly crew cut and the other short hair with a part on the side and the front combed back into a cowlick. They both wore faded jeans and t-shirts. The one with the red t-shirt had sneakers on, the one with the blue t-shirt had rubber boots. The eleven year old boys were also twins but looked so different not many people realized it.

Aunt Bonnie hugged the girls, much to their dismay, and said ‘My goodness it’s been so long since I’ve seen you two, you’re all grown up now. You’ve never met my boys, this is Konnor and Kurtis. Boys say hello to your cousins, I’m not sure which is which, but this is Katie and Kassie.’

The girls nearly went into shock. No one ever called them Katie and Kassie. They looked at their mom. She just smiled back.

The boys stepped forward and offered their hands to shake but the girls didn’t respond when they saw the grubby fingers and the dirt under their nails. ‘That’s no way to greet family’ said Bonnie as she gave her sons a push. They embraced their cousins in a hug.

Neither the boys nor the girls liked hugging and it ended quickly.

‘It’s still a few hours until supper’ said Aunt Bonnie ‘why don’t you girls give the boys some help. They have a lot to do to get ready for the Fair tomorrow.’ They looked at their mom with that “do we have to?” face. She looked back at them with that “don’t piss me off!” face.

The boys didn’t want to have anything to do with these two “city girls” but reluctantly took them along. They spent the next hour measuring cucumbers to find the longest one, examining pumpkins to find the biggest one and chasing chickens to find the heaviest one. A major event at the Fair was a competition to find the “biggest or best” in dozens of categories. The boys hoped to win a few ribbons.

It didn’t take long for the cousins to get over their initial dislike of each other and soon they were chatting. The girls had many questions about the Fair and perked up when they found out that there were also athletic contests for the kids. In addition to a number of races there were also competitions to see who could jump the highest and who could jump the farthest. None of these events were new to the girls until the boys mentioned the three-legged race.

The puzzled expressions on their faces told the boys that they had never heard of it. It also told them that maybe they could have a bit of fun with their cousins.

Kurtis explained that two people stood side by side. The ankles that were together would be tied to create “one leg” so that the result was two competitors with three legs. Konnor told them that it was very difficult and that they probably couldn’t do it. His comment got the response he was hoping for. They wanted to try it.

The boys dashed off to the barn and returned with several lengths of baling twine. The strong thin rope is used to hold together bales of hay. The girls were instructed to stand close together. Katie was on the left and Kassie on the right. Kurtis tied their ankles together. He told Katie to put her right arm behind her back towards her sister. He then put Kassie’s right arm behind Katie’s back and tied their wrists together. He told Kassie to do the same with her left hand and he tied it to Katie’s left.

‘Are you sure this is how it’s done?’ asked Kassie ‘It doesn’t seem right.’

‘That’s because I’m not done yet’ he answered. The boys each took a cousin by the shoulders and turned her so that they were now back to back with their arms crossed and bound behind them. Konnor dropped to his knees and tied the other two ankles together.

‘I have a feeling that you are just joking with us aren’t you?’ asked Katie.

The boys grinned at how easy it was to trick their “city cousins”. They waited for them to get upset and beg to be untied. It didn’t happen. ‘Are you thinking what I’m thinking?’ said Katie to Kassie. ‘I’m fairly certain that I am’ she replied.

Now it was the boys turn to look puzzled. They had no idea what was going on.

‘How far is a three-legged race?’ asked Kassie. The boys looked at each other and agreed that it was about the distance from where they stood to the chicken coop. ‘We know you tricked us but we have an offer for you’ said Katie. ‘We’ll run the race like this and you can time it. Then we get to tie you up the same way and you have to run the race. The winners get to tie up the losers again, in any way they want.’

The boys looked at each other and smiled. These city girls were turning out to be a lot more fun than they expected. They both nodded in agreement and the race was on.
Last edited by LordNelson on Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Re: Country Cousins (MM/FF, +)

Postby canuck100 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:23 pm

"These city girls were turning out to be a lot more fun than they expected."

^ Indeed! Looking forward to the next parts

LordNelson
Tug Buddy

Postby LordNelson » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:35 pm

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me and everyone who took the time to read the stories no matter who they voted for. It's nice to see that some members take the time to participate in site activities.

zanev
God

Postby zanev » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:17 pm

Sorry it took 2 months, I ended up moving at the end of the contest.
I close my eyes, Inis Mona
And reminisce of those palmy days
I moon o'er you, Inis Mona
As long as I breathe
I'll call you my home

viking
Bondage Expert

Postby viking » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:14 am

Congratulations with the victory LordNelson cheers
i hope you have plans for sharing the rest of your story sometime in the nearest future :big:
“Born to lose. Live to win.”
― Lemmy Kilmister, 49% motherfucker. 51% son of a bitch

LordNelson
Tug Buddy

Postby LordNelson » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:05 am

I had planned to leave the story as is with a teaser ending but after several members showed an interest in reading about their further adventures I have decided to continue some time in the near future.

Shanyalovestape
Bondage Expert

Postby Shanyalovestape » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:28 pm

congrats Nelson!:)
Just your average,bondage-loving asian girl

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:02 pm

Congratulations, Sir.
I see you have your title.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

WAMGuy
Kidnapped

Postby WAMGuy » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:47 am

Love it! Really looking forward to a continuation!

LifeisReal1990
TUGs Member

Postby LifeisReal1990 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:23 pm

Is this story going to be continued?

Return to “July 2015 Story Contest”