Torture Class

Stories from 8/1/9 - 3/15/10

Moderators: Nuclearo, zanev

User avatarKinkychris
TUGs Member

Torture Class

Postby Kinkychris » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:10 pm

By now you have met my best friend and tormentor Susan. Now I will introduce you to Annie, a 16 year -old Korean girl who lived across the street. Annie was a tiny girl about 4’8” with short black hair and green eyes, with small breasts and tight, round ass.

This episode took place the week following my visit to Susan’s attic play room. It was another bright summer morning. I was home alone for the day. I had just finished having something to eat when the phone rang. It was Susan. “Hey you alone?” “Yes”> I answered. Sue, “Good I will be over in five- be by the front door”’ Without waiting for me to even answer she hung up. By this time I had gotten use to her bossiness so I just went by the door and waited.
Sure enough about two minuets the bell rang. I opened to door and much to my surprise I ws greeted not only by Susan but by Annie as well. The shocking part was that Annie was dressed in a pair of navy crotch huggers, a halter top that had be untied from around her neck and re-tied around her breasts. She was wearing flip-flops and ,get this a dog collar and leash. Her hands were cuffed behind her and she had duct tape covering her lips.
I no sooner opened the door and Susan charged in pulling Annie’s leash leading her inside. Yes I was shocked. “So what’s up Sue?” I asked like she wasn’t leading a bound girl around by a leash. “I had plans to play with Annie today, then I got to thinking that you have never gotten to torture anyone before”. “Now I was suddenly excited. Sue continued; I have been working on this one for a while and decided it would be a good idea if I got us all together. Let go to your basement”. That sounded more like a command then a question and she didn’t wait for my reply, she jut headed for the stairs leading her captive behind her. Naturally I followed as well. 
When we got down stairs Sue gave a tug on Annie’s leash and she went down on her knees. “Here, hold this”. Sue commanded handing me the leash. Taking it from her I asked what she wanted me to do. “Just hang on to her while I get set up.” Sue took off her back pack and went over to a futon chair we had in one corner. Sue set about removing the futon from it’s frame. Dragging the slatted frame into the middle of the room she laid it out flat. Opening her bag she removed some tape and some cable ties. Then unlocking Annie’s handcuffs she ordered her to stand and face her. Obeying Sue’s command she stood with her eyes lowered and offer her wrists to be once again bound. This time tape was wound around each wrist and then they were synched together with with a single zip tie. Sue the had me remove the leash as she led Annie by the are and directed her to lay down of the frame. I was truly impressed at how willing she was to do exactly what she was told. Sue handed me the tape and instructed me to tie her ankles the same as her wrists. I took the tape and crouched down at Annie’s feet. Removing her flip-flops I could not help but notice what well groomed feet she had. With perfectly trimmed nails and smooth tight, high arches. They couldn’t have been more then a size 5. I tool the tape and wrapped it around each trim ankle and then joined them together with a zip tie. By now Sue had fastened her wrists to the head of the frame with bungee cord. She then came by me and inspected my work. “Well done”. She said. “Now we are gong to rack her”. Sue then grabbed her ankles and began to pull her feet toward the bottom of the frame. I knew well what she was experienced as I had been stretched the same way not long ago. Sue used more bungee cord to fasten her feet leaving her stretched out as tight as could be. Returning to the head of our subject She pulled the tape off her mouth and cleave gaged her with a simple red bandana. We stood back for a minute looking out our helpless subject and I could not help but wonder what Sue had in store for her. Having been the recipient of Susan's sadistic whims in the resent past I have to admit that it felt pretty good to be on the giving end for a change. I know it sound terrible because Annie was a good kid. I considered her a friend. Even so, I found the chance to unleash some tortures on a helpless innocent more then a little exciting.

I will continue soon./color]
Last edited by Kinkychris on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bleater
TUGs Member

Re: Torture Class

Postby bleater » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:55 am

i can't wait :x go ahead :D

User avatarKinkychris
TUGs Member

Re: Torture Class-Continued

Postby Kinkychris » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:13 pm

It was quite exciting to be standing in front of this barley dressed girl girl all tied down awaiting her date. Susan went about double checking prisoners bonds and then began to instruct. “You see there. are many ways to torture someone. In the case of our little friend here I happen to know that she is hyper ticklish. So just about any tickling effort will have an effect.” Handing me and soft bristled shaving cream brush she instructed me to experiment on her feet. A sudden feeling of power came over me as I knelt sown by the bound girls feet. I paused for a moment and soaked in the sight of a pair of cute little soft feet all helpless waiting for me to torture them. What a rush! I know she was watching me so I decided to really have some fun by brushing the palm of my hand with the brush for a moment before I struck. I know that got to here because I heard her give out a long squeal. Then I struck. Dragging the brush up her right sole from heal to toe. I hardly touched her and she let out a wild scream. Susan just laughed and said”You see what I mean”. Then I went to work digging into both soles with the soft bristles, no matter what part of her feet I touched she went wild. Before she was howling in uncontrollable laughter. “Damn this is fun”. I said as I continued to amuse myself at her expense. After a few more minuets Susan handed me a stiff tooth brush. “Here try this”.
I exchanged one torture tool for another and continued as before. I applied more pressure then before and she really went nuts. After a minute or two I paused and Susan yelled,”DON’T STOP! Now you are really torturing her. I continued to torture her soles and in between her toes with the toothbrush driving her to tears. When Sue finally gave me the word to stop I was so excited I couldn’t believe it. I sat back on my heels watching our little victim Convulse against her bonds and continue to gasp and giggle for a another minute or more.
After she had sufficiently recovered Susan took the toothbrush from me and gave me a demonstration on toe torture, She started by bending Annie’s toes back so that they were spread really wide, Then she began to go to work on the spaces between each toe causing her to quickly laps into hysteria. I quickly tired of watching so I picked up the shaving brush and went to work on her sides and pits. I know it was overkill but I really was really getting off on being the tormentor for a change.
We continued her torture for about another hour giving her little break as we stopped to select different torture instruments and to talk over what we were going to do next. By the time we were done we had tortured this poor girl into a quivering babbling mess.

robmic
TUGs Member

Re: Torture Class

Postby robmic » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Now there's a scenario I'd love to be a part of!!! :tickle:
bob

Return to True TUG Stories 8/1/9 - 3/15/10