First true TUG (M/M)

Male on Male Tie ups

Moderator: AlexUSA

zavulon
Kidnapper

First true TUG (M/M)

Postby zavulon » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:21 am

Hello, my name is Jason. Yadda yadda, here is my very first story :D

I used to have a buddy to do TUG games with. Him and I were good friends, and shared many interests. I found out that he was into TUG games too and decided to talk to him about it. We talked it over, and I found out that he was also into socks, and I thought that a guy who was into bondage and socks as much as I was would be totally awesome to play TUGs with, but I didn't ask him to play because I didn't to rush him into it. We laughed the conversation off and forgot about it for some time.

One time, about a month after our conversation, he invited me to his place when no one else was home. I thought we were just gonna hang out, but he had something else in mind. I was wearing a long sleeved shirt, thin sweatpants, and black ankle socks. Being that he was bigger than me, he unexpectedly overpowered me and started tying me up. I tried to fight back a little, mostly out of surprise, but I didn't really put a whole lot of effort into it, since I liked it and he was stronger than me anyway, so I just gave in. He started with my upper body, so I couldn't fight much. He tied my elbows together with some rope, instantly cutting off my chance of escape (good thing I am flexible enough, otherwise it would be quite painful). He put a quick zip-tie over my wrists, saying he'll come back to it.

He proceeded to tie my legs above and below my knees, thighs, calves, but before he tied my ankles, he said "I know how much you like my socks, so I will use them a lot". He took off my ankle socks, went over to his hamper, and took about about 2 pairs of worn black ankle socks and 2 pairs of worn black crew length socks. They were all fairly thin, cotton, and didn't have a brand, but they always looked good. He put a pair of thin black crew socks over my feet, then proceeded to tie my ankles and mid-feet.

He then went behind my back, took off the zip-tie, and slipped the same thin black crew socks over each one of my hands. He tucked the sleeves in, and secured the socks around each wrist and around the edges with some duct tape, to keep them from slipping off. He then tied my wrists. After looking at my hands for a few seconds, he thought that I would still have too much freedom (yeah, right), and he put a single thicker black ankle sock over both of my hands and tied some more rope around my wrists to keep that sock in place. Now my hands were completely useless, since I could barely move them. No escape now. He told me to move around a bit to test the bonds, which I could barely do. At that point he seemed fairly satisfied, but there was one more thing to do.

He then said that I've talked enough, picked up two worn black ankle socks, and tried to shove them in my mouth. I tried to fight it, but he won. He swiftly stuffed my mouth with his clearly well-worn socks, filling my mouth with a salty taste. He held it down with one hand, and reached for a roll of duct tape with the other hand. He grabbed it and started wrapping it around my head to keep the socks in, from under my nose to almost under my chin. After about seven rounds, he stopped, ripped off the tape, and put 3 strips under my chin. Then he wrapped around my head about 3 more times, just to make sure that the ones under my chin would stay in place, and at that point he felt that it was good enough. He proceeded to look at me for about a minute while I struggled and mmmphed into the dirty sock gag helplessly, admiring his own work. He then said that I STILL had too much freedom, which made me feel completely defeated. He grabbed another crew length socks and taped it over my eyes, since it wasn't long enough to just tie around.

He said he wanted to surprise me with what's to come next. I started wriggling around, thinking that he would hogtie me. He realized that that's what I was thinking and said that he won't do it because it would be TOO cruel, but I better behave or he might just do it. I felt him pick me up and make me stand up. It was a little hard, I kept losing balance, but he wouldn't let me fall. I felt him tying my crotch elaborately for a few minutes. After that he told me to try and move my hands, which I did, and I felt the ropes press hard against the bulge in my pants. I let out a loud mmmph. I cursed him for tying my hands to my crotch-ropes, because every little move put more pressure on it. He set me back down and said that he just wants to add a couple more things. At this point I started to want out, because I didn't want my first legit TUG to be so damn complex, but I couldn't do anything at this point but sit there and mmph.

I felt him shuffling around my feet, then he tickled them a little, causing an explosive reaction from me. He laughed and proceeded to tie my big toes together, right through the socks. I started trying to kick him for taking away literally all of my freedom to move. He said "You will regret that move". I groaned, thinking he was going to tickle me for that. I heard him get up and grab the tape again, and rip it off loudly. He then proceeded to remove my sock blindfold and look at me with a grin. He said that I needed to be punished for trying to kick him. He took off his ankle socks, put one over my nose and one over my eyes again. He put the one he used for a first blindfold over my nose as well. He then started taping the one over my eyes in place, then taped under my nose and over the bridge of my nose to keep the two that were over my nose in place.

He then proceeded to gloat, saying that he wore those ankle socks all day the day before, wore them to bed that night, and then wore them all day that day. I don't know why he was gloating, his feet never smelled bad. I could definitely smell some sweat, but it was barely there. The two socks did make it a bit more difficult to breathe though. At that point, he was completely satisfied with the ties, the gag, and said that I was punished enough for now. He said he was going to go watch TV, and to call him over if anything. He laughed and left the room. For the next 2-3 hours, I was left to struggle and mmmmmphh helplessly. I hated it and loved it, cursing him for giving me no chance of escaping, and adored him for making it so tight and challenging.

When he finally untied me, I felt very sore. I punched him in the arm, saying that he could at least tell me before doing that to me. He chuckled and said it wouldn't be as fun and the both of us wouldn't enjoy it nearly as much if he'd told me in advance. I agreed with him on that one. He asked me if I enjoyed it, and I told him that I really did, and he said he was glad because he enjoyed it too, and that time was more of a test. We agreed to do it more often, and I silently vowed to get my revenge.
Last edited by zavulon on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.

mikeybound
Master

Re: First true TUG (M/M)

Postby mikeybound » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:59 pm

That was great! :D

desroda

Postby desroda » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:07 am

Great story! I can't wait to read more from you.

sarumansauron
Master

Postby sarumansauron » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:55 pm

Cool story! Thanks!
I love TUGS and TICKLING Torture!!!!!

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Glad you guys are enjoying it :) I will try to post more true stories soon.

Ed243

Postby Ed243 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:34 am

I wish something like this would happen to me :(

albusdumbledore
TUGs Member

Postby albusdumbledore » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:56 am

great story...

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:16 pm

This review is very late, but I just want to thank you for sharing this story with us.
This was well written and very entertaining! Worn socks FTW! :odd:

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:12 am

I really liked this story. Great detail of how you were dressed and of the tie methods. I smiled and got hornier by the minute! Can't believe I missed when it was first posted.

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:21 am

Lake Lover wrote:I really liked this story. Great detail of how you were dressed and of the tie methods. I smiled and got hornier by the minute! Can't believe I missed when it was first posted.

There are 2 more stories for you to enjoy :)

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:37 am

Well lets have them. What a great first tug! I can't wait to read more.

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:28 am

fratboydanny wrote:Well lets have them. What a great first tug! I can't wait to read more.

They're already posted bud :D
1) viewtopic.php?f=52&t=18995
2) viewtopic.php?f=32&t=19519

Enjoy

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:12 am

Wish you'd get back into writing.
Your fun stories have been sorely missed during the past couple years.
Would love to read another tale from you in the near future.

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:33 am

[quote="bondagefreak"]Wish you'd get back into writing.
Your fun stories have been sorely missed during the past couple years.
Would love to read another tale from you in the near future.[/quote]

I'll try to work on something soon, I just have a lot on my plate these days.

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:27 am

Nobody writes TUGS better than you!

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:20 am

[quote="Lake Lover"]Nobody writes TUGS better than you![/quote]

Thanks you so much, extremely kind of you :)

alkaid_
Kidnapped

Postby alkaid_ » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:38 pm

[quote="zavulon"][quote="Lake Lover"]Nobody writes TUGS better than you![/quote]

Thanks you so much, extremely kind of you :)[/quote]

how old are you when it happen? And your friend? You sayed he was older than you.

And sounds lot interesting and funny!

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:40 pm

[quote="alkaid_"][quote="zavulon"][quote="Lake Lover"]Nobody writes TUGS better than you![/quote]

Thanks you so much, extremely kind of you :)[/quote]

how old are you when it happen? And your friend? You sayed he was older than you.

And sounds lot interesting and funny![/quote]

I was around around 14 at the time, he was a few months older, less than a year, so he was 15 I think

alkaid_
Kidnapped

Postby alkaid_ » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:06 am

And sounds lot interesting and funny![/quote]

I was around around 14 at the time, he was a few months older, less than a year, so he was 15 I think[/quote]

Wow!

That sound you have a lot of fun when you were a teen... jejejejjejejejeje

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:51 pm

Very nice job. All you had to look forward to, I hope you can get it posted, although, I doubt you will ever forget the details.

Return to “M/M”