Sleeping Bag Bondage (self-bondage ideas + photos)

TUG techniques, safety rules, how-to's, why do we like TUGs? Here's the place to discuss and ask questions.

Moderators: xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz, Nuclearo, zanev

User avatarbondagefreak
Bondage Expert

Sleeping Bag Bondage (self-bondage ideas + photos)

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Self-bondage ideas for sleeping bag/mummification enthusiasts

Self bondage is something that I regularly indulge in and those of you who follow my posts here, know about my kink for thick sleeping bags and down clothing. If this isn't something that interests you, then this post might not be very interesting for you.
From conversing with several tugs members who also share the sleeping bag fetish, I realised that only few have found ways to indulge in self-bondage while using sleeping bags.

In this post, I am just going to talk about how I go about tying myself up in sleeping bags and how to go about it in a safe, yet exciting way. Before I begin, I just want to urge readers to use common sense and caution. If you can have a partner help you out, the experience can be even better, but for those who want to try out this bondage method alone, please go about it sensibly. For this exercise, it would be best to avoid mummy style sleeping bags.

I use:
- An inflatable mattress
- Ratchet straps or rope
- 3 or 4 of my thickest rectangular sleeping bags

To give you an idea of what I mean when I say "thick", most rectangular sleeping bags on the market weigh approximately 3lbs and have a temperature rating of 7c. The sleeping bags I use, each weight between 4lbs and 6lbs with temperature ratings ranging from 0c to -7c.
Part of staying safe when you play with sleeping bags or cold weather gear, is staying hydrated and knowing when to quit. Unless your room temperature drops to -10c...staying strapped up in multiple sleepings bags for more than 30-45 minutes, is NOT a good idea.

I like to preprare myself by taking a cold shower before I start. This way my body temperature is a few degrees colder than usual. I should also mention that wearing light clothes, turning the AC on (if in summer) and having a glass of icy water at the ready, is very important.

I am sorry for ranting about safety precautions, but it's just so important for anyone doing self-bondage, to do so safely.

Okay, now to the good stuff.
I wear a light t-shirt and pair of running shorts.
I unfold the mattress on the bed/or on the floor and start zipping up my sleeping bags inside each other.
I also like to position a mirror, so that when I am fully cocooned, I can see myself...it adds something special to the experience :quirk:

When I have all my sleeping bags zipped up into each other, I lift them up onto the inflatable mattress (which is not inflated yet). The head of the sleeping bags need to be near the mattress' air intake valve.

The next thing I do is get in the thick layer of sleeping bags and start tightening ratchet straps around the bags and mattress, at my feet, my upper knees, my hips and my chest. Don't tie/strap yourself tightly! It's not the rope/straps that will keep you bound, but the mattress itself!

I connect the manual air pump to the intake valve above my head and start pumping.
As air begins to flow into the mattress, everything seems to get tighter and tighter (see photos below for explanation).
Before things get too restrictive, I get ready for the final details.

I have an elastic nylon belt that I secure around the matress and around the sleeping bags, at my neck level.
The stretchy belt, keeps the puffy sleeping bags tight around my neck, nice and secure...but also safe, because I am able to stretch the belt and can get out (with some effort) if I need to. Before slipping my arms and hands inside my sleeping bag prison, I disconnect the air pump from the hose that connects it to the mattress and put the hose in my mouth.
If I blow air into the hose, the mattress get's bigger and my cocoon becomes more restrictive...so much so that you can feel everything getting tighter and tighter with each lung full of air you blow into the hose. Suffice it to say...the feeling is VERY arousing.

Before I start blowing air into the hose, I slide down, so that my feet are at the bottom of the sleeping bag prison, I zip the bags up completely and bunch up the neck of my sleeping bags so that my mouth and head are engulfed in the thick loft.
Only my nose and eyes can be seen, the rest of my body remains completely engulfed in a thick layer of insulating loft and silky nylon. Once I feel completely cocooned, I tuck my arms down inside the sleeping bag, so that my hands are on both sides of my hips and I start blowing air into the hose that I keep in my mouth.

Slowly, but surely, my sleeping bag prison get stricter and stricter. My whole body is tightly trapped inside thick sleeping bags and strapped down to an inflatable mattress. Everything get's tighter and tighter.
If the belt keeping my neck pinned to the mattress wasn't elastic, this method would be escape proof! For this you will need a partner...unfortunately for the captive, the captor would get full and complete control of your nose and mouth while you are trapped...hehe :odd: Sorry, couldn't help but tease you.

Back to self-bondage...
After 45 minutes or so, the heat becomes unbearable and I know my time is up. With some effort, I slip my sweaty arms up and use them to stretch the elastic belt around my neck. I just need to slip one arm out of the sleeping bag prison and twist the air intake valve open...immediately, air flows out of the mattress under my weight and the restrictive prison loosens around me.

I have taken a few photos to better illustrate the concept depicted in the text above. Hopefully, these will help a bit.

Layering the sleeping bags and fastening straps or rope around the sleeping bags and air mattress

Bonds growing tighter as air is introduced inside the mattress

Result - A very restrictive way of being strapped down

If there is sufficient interest, a project would be to take photos and upload a video of the actual self-bondage.

I hope you have found this idea interesting! If you have your own way of going about it, please tell us!
If you try this out, please post about it here :odd: Have fun and play safe!
CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO READ THE STORY

mikeybound
Master

Re: Sleeping Bag Bondage (self-bondage ideas + photos)

Postby mikeybound » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:09 pm

If there is sufficent interest? Why are you even asking?! Everyone wants to see this.

tiednw
Kidnapper

Postby tiednw » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 pm

It's awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Christian
TUGs Member

Postby Christian » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:11 am

Really cool! Wish there was some video, would love to see the process in motion. Sounds like something I'd love to try
You had my curiosity...
...but now you have my attention.

User avatarbondagefreak
Bondage Expert

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Christian wrote:Really cool! Wish there was some video, would love to see the process in motion. Sounds like something I'd love to try

Indeed! The fun thing about this is that it's so easy to do and no "special" gear is required.

tightlytaped
Kidnapped

Postby tightlytaped » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:40 am

Very creative. Kudos!

whereisderek23
TUGs Member

Postby whereisderek23 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm

I wonder if they make sleeping bags with double zips so it can be opened up at the other end and feet tickled?

User avatarbondagefreak
Bondage Expert

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:21 pm

whereisderek23 wrote:I wonder if they make sleeping bags with double zips so it can be opened up at the other end and feet tickled?

Yes they do :odd: I have three bags like that.

whereisderek23
TUGs Member

Postby whereisderek23 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:33 pm

bondagefreak wrote:
whereisderek23 wrote:I wonder if they make sleeping bags with double zips so it can be opened up at the other end and feet tickled?

Yes they do :odd: I have three bags like that.

Cool! :big: Being tickled in that sort of setup would be incredible.

User avatarbondagefreak
Bondage Expert

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:42 pm

They make even crazier stuff.

Huge down mummy sleeping bag with zipper through the middle.
If you strap someone down inside this, the zipper gives you complete access to all frontal areas of the body :quirk:

whereisderek23
TUGs Member

Postby whereisderek23 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Crikey! looks like no escape from that one. Armpits, sides and stomach all within easy reach. Loving the arm zippers too.

User avatarNemesisPrime
Bondage Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Not much for sleeping bag bondage but I DO love the idea of smelly sock gags and being forced to smell stinky shoes!
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

User avatarbondagefreak
Bondage Expert

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:12 pm

NemesisPrime wrote:Not much for sleeping bag bondage but I DO love the idea of smelly sock gags and being forced to smell stinky shoes!

Hahaha :lol: I know you do :quirk:

User avatarNemesisPrime
Bondage Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:42 am

hehe

If you have something that can satisfy that urge I'd so do it! lol
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:56 am

So are you gonna do the video?

tiednw
Kidnapper

Postby tiednw » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:51 pm

bondagefreak wrote:They make even crazier stuff.

If you strap someone down inside this, the zipper gives you complete access to all frontal areas of the body :quirk:

That's an awesome sleepingbag if you have a friend sleeping over. "No, you don't have to bring one, I'll have one for you." :lol:

User avatarbondagefreak
Bondage Expert

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:33 pm

mikeybound wrote:So are you gonna do the video?

As a long term project, perhaps. Might be quite fun in fact.

@tiednw
Just imagine the possibilities :lol:

User avatarNemesisPrime
Bondage Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:29 pm

bondagefreak wrote:

@tiednw

If you do I have to request a shoe taped to your face and of course gagged!

tiednw
Kidnapper

Postby tiednw » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:39 am

NemesisPrime wrote:
bondagefreak wrote:

@tiednw

If you do I have to request a shoe taped to your face and of course gagged!

That's indeed one of the possibilities to do with your friend ;)

montebrad
TUGs Member

Postby montebrad » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:35 am

bondagefreak wrote:They make even crazier stuff.

Where can I find one of these?

User avatarbondagefreak
Bondage Expert

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:31 pm

@ montebrad
Hey buddy,
I'm not sure, but I know where you can find something equally hot, for a really good price.
I got this bag (photos below) for 280$ (including shipping).
Check out the info here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22454

Perfect for bondage fun!

gagfan867
TUGs Member

Postby gagfan867 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:18 pm

Its very tempting to give this a try at some point since I am doubting I find someone to play with any time soon.

Return to TUGs talk