Quick self session

Stories about self ties

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

LupinMioneWolf
TUGs Member

Quick self session

Postby LupinMioneWolf » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:07 am

So last night, I was bored. My sister was at our other sisters house so I had the room to myself, which is quite rare.
Anyway, I have a toolbox filled with my toys. First I made sure my door was locked, as I didn't want my grandma walking in.

I stripped naked, and used a piece of my rope to tie my ankles together tightly. I like tight. Anyway, I grabbed another piece of rope and tied my thighs, careful of my current scars. (I got hurt, don't want to talk about it.) Anyway, I grabbed my ballgag, and put it in my mouth. I had to add a hole cause I'm small. I took a scarf and put it over my eyes, tightly. Then I started up my bullet and put my hands behind my back and cuffed them. Sadly my cuffs are the easy ones. I know how to stay quiet when playing. The gag was for something to bite on. After about five minutes, I got bored so I uncuffed my hands but kept my legs and ankles still tied. I fell asleep like that until about 4am. I untied myself and out my stuff away, then went back to bed.
~WishfulThinker~

Jackboy
Kidnapped

Re: Quick self session

Postby Jackboy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:44 am

Did you fall asleep with the ball gag in? Your jaw must have been aching so much!

LupinMioneWolf
TUGs Member

Re: Quick self session

Postby LupinMioneWolf » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:35 pm

Jackboy wrote:Did you fall asleep with the ball gag in? Your jaw must have been aching so much!

Sadly, no. I wish I could have.
~WishfulThinker~

Return to “Self TUGs”