Regret with a side of rope burn

Stories about self ties

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Ace234
Kidnapped

Regret with a side of rope burn

Postby Ace234 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:17 am

It was at 11:15PM, when the house was silent, that I completed the final step in starting my mission to be hogtied for half an hour. I thought escaping would the easy part. I was so wrong.

So after browsing the googles for a simple yet effective hogtie, I had found a method I was satisyed with. It was simple, involving two old shoelaces. One with a slip knot at each end, and one as a loop for my wrists. I slipped my feet into the slip knot, looped the extra rope between my ankles, put my hands in the wrist loop and use the other slip knot to turn the loop into handcuffs. I completed this with ease, and even added a gag, because why not. The clock switched to 11:15, and with that I was tied up and gagged on my bedroom floor in only my underwear, fantasising about how I ended up like this.

Little did I know it, I was bound to exceed the 30 minute mark (pun 100% intended).
Last edited by Ace234 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
PM me for a yarn!!

Ace234
Kidnapped

Re: Regret with a side of rope burn

Postby Ace234 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:28 am

The first five or so minutes were spent struggling against my tight rope-work, I was satisfied with my work, and I started thinking up many different stories of just how I ended up like this.

The first fantasy of mine involved me being captured and taken against my will into my Mothers-friends-daughters room while our parents caught up over some drinks at her house. She was two years younger than me, and a feminist. As I was walking past her room she jumped out at me and handgagged me, dragging me into her bright pink lair.

She tied my hands behind my back, and placed a sock in my mouth, tying another sock around my head to secure it in place. She then tied my feet together, and used another rope to connect my hands and feet, leaving me in the same position I was actually in. She then proceeded to take photos of me and poke fun at how easily she could take control of me. With only a few minutes of real world time taken up, I came up with another story.

This time I was at my friends house, with him and his little brother. His little brother followed us out to the hedge with a water gun, using it to make us obey him. He tape gagged us and took advantage of our bailing twine supply to hogtie me, and tie my friend to a tree. I liked this story, so used a similar plot line to create many more like it.
Last edited by Ace234 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
PM me for a yarn!!

Ace234
Kidnapped

Postby Ace234 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:42 am

AUTHOR’S NOTE: I understand this is all coming out in one hit, however it’s ghe holidays and I have plenty of time on my hands to write this whole story in one hit. I only did this tie last night so the memory is very fresh :).

STORY: Once I finally hit the 30 minute mark, my wrists and ankles were starting to feel the pain of the rope rubbing tightly against them. I began to wonder just how I could escape, as I never really thought it through beforehand. I attempted to find the slip knot holding my ankles in place, however this proved difficult because of the way I wound the extra rope between my legs to create leg cuffs. When I finally found the knot, it was far to tight to untie with the limited hand access I had ( only one hand at a time could reach the knot). After a long struggle I gave up on the knot, and went back to my imaginary drawing board to plot my plan b.

My next plan was to try loosen my ankles so I could at least get my legs out. This also proved impossible because my hogtie was to tight, allowing for no extra rope to loosen the slip knot. With this failed, it was plan c, loosen the slipknot seperating my wrists.

I don’t know what made me think this would work, probably desperation. It was a stupid idea, a waste of valuable time. I couldn’t even reach the knot, and like I mentioned before, there was no rope to loosen as it was already so tight. I began to think there was no escape, I began to think I was stuck here rolling around until morning, when I would be saved, and utterly humiliated. I began to think I had the strength to pull against the rope and break it, I was wrong. I began to accept my fate, until my fingers touched the knot holding together my wrist loop. I had found hope.
PM me for a yarn!!

Ace234
Kidnapped

Postby Ace234 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:51 am

By now it was 12:20, I had been tied for over an hour, however after finding a knot within my reach, I had started making process.

It was difficult to access the knot, but it was enough to eventually pull it apart and free my wrists. I unwound my feet, and undid my gag, after over an hour, I was free. It was such a relief after being stuck like that in a panicked state to finally be able to move, however my wrists and ankles burned from the constant rubbing of the rope. However all that mattered was that I was free.

I put on my PJs and hopped in bed, ready for a relaxing night, a night that could have been so much worse.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Thanks for making it this far, I understand it is rushed, but to bad. Please post below or PM me any self-bondage methods requiring only shoelace-like rope, I would love to try them. If you want the link to the hogtie method just ask me. Chur for reading!
PM me for a yarn!!

Dillon09
TUGs Member

Postby Dillon09 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:54 pm

Nice story
Just a 16 year old into tying and getting tied up :bound:

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:02 am

Just goes to show, gotta be careful with this stuff.

mrmaxroper
TUGs Member

Postby mrmaxroper » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:55 am

There are many ways to play but the two main rules are think it through first and have at least two escape methods.

Thanks for sharing and reminding us how easy it is to get stuck (and how humiliating it would be to get caught).

Return to “Self TUGs”