Duct Tape Disaster

Stories about self ties

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Kronarg
TUGs Member

Duct Tape Disaster

Postby Kronarg » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:54 am

Mmmmmnnnpppphhhhhh I began to scream into my tightly wrapped duct tape gag and squirm against the tape that pinned me to the wooden chair but it was no use I was stuck.

I can't remember when my love of duct tape began but I do know that I love the sound it makes as the silver tape comes of the roll.

An Hour earlier

One day I was home alone and I knew no one would be home untill the next day so I decided to have some fun with a roll of new still in the packet duct tape.

Before I started my fun I made sure that I wasn't found by an unwanted visitor so I looked the doors closed the blinds and collected my supplies I took an old wooden chair a bandana and a knife from the kitchen ,the duct tape and placed them in my sitting room.Just the thought of being helpless was already begining to make me excited.

I sat down and began getting to work I started of by taping my ankles to the legs of the chair wrapping round 3 times making sure it was tight.After I had secured both ankles I began moving up to my leg, securing them tightly,once secured I looked down at my work and began to struggle, the sight of the shiny tape and the fact that I couldn't move my legs began to send small shivers through out my entire body.

I then moved on to the top half again starting with my waist making sure I couldn't move and I taped it as tight as possible, every sound the tape made as it came of the roll made me more and more excited I couldn't wait to finish so I could properly test my work.
By know I had just finished my shoulders and was almost finished and was about to tape my hands when I remembered that I wasn't gagged.

I took the bandana and made a double knot in the middle of it,opened my mouth placed it between my teeth and tied it tightly behind my head making a sure it wouldn't budge no matter how I tried.Before began taping my wrists I tested out my gag and found that although it was difficult I could still call for help if I needed so I took the tape and wrapped around my head 3 times,perfect no one was going to hear me know.
I picked up the knifr that was on my lap and placed it on the chair behind my back so that I could escape easily, picked up the silver tape and began by taping one wrist before putting my hand behind the back of the chair and carefully taped them together trying to make sure I didn't move my wrists much.I wrapped them 3 times tightly making sure I wasn't getting out without the knife.
I picked up the knife cut the tape away from the roll and began to struggle,finally I wad bound and gagged tightly with duct tape something I had fantasied. about and this time my hands wouldn't get loose no matter how much I struggled.

As I was struggling I began to fantasise about how I ended up bound and gagged, I had came home to a female burglar in a cat suit who as I walked through my front door had placed a soaked rag over my mouth,I tried to struggle but ily my world became dark and as I came round I found myself taped to a chair, I tried to scream but the burglar stopped me by giving me a kiss before gagging me and leaving with a sack of what ever she found around my house.

As I was begining to come round from my fantasy, I was struggling and every movie was exciting me more then suddenly
I heard a loud THUDD sound as the knife I was holding slipped from my hand and landed on the carpet.
I looked at the mirror in front of me I saw the tape that prevented me to alert help,my eyes widened my face went white as my pleasure began to turn into a horror and my fun turned into a more hostage situation.
I began to thrash and struggle as violently as I could and scream as loud as my gag would allow but after about 20mins I began to wonder if I would ever get out.
To be continued. ...
Last edited by Kronarg on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

Re: Duct Tape Disaster

Postby solarbeast34 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:36 am

Interesting story, I can't wait for the next part. But I'm having trouble actually believing that you were able to tie your wrists together with the tape so well that you could not get out. Plus after tying your wrists up you were able to cut the wrist tape from the rest of the roll. The way you have explained this part makes it out to be the easiest thing in the world to do, and when I have tried to even tie my hands up before, I could never get it to work like you have done in this story. This is one of the reasons I, personally, have gone into the realm of handcuffs for my wrist bondage.

RKOJason03
TUGs Member

Postby RKOJason03 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:53 pm

Very very nice job on the writing. Can’t wait to hear the next part!
Jason Gines

Kronarg
TUGs Member

Postby Kronarg » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:13 am

solarbeast34 wrote:Interesting story, I can't wait for the next part. But I'm having trouble actually believing that you were able to tie your wrists together with the tape so well that you could not get out. Plus after tying your wrists up you were able to cut the wrist tape from the rest of the roll. The way you have explained this part makes it out to be the easiest thing in the world to do, and when I have tried to even tie my hands up before, I could never get it to work like you have done in this story. This is one of the reasons I, personally, have gone into the realm of handcuffs for my wrist bondage.

Its not easy to tape your hands so you can't escape but its not impossible and to cut the tape of the roll what I do is let some tape of the roll and the very difficultly cut it,some times I think I actually sat on the roll to prevent it from moving

Kronarg
TUGs Member

Postby Kronarg » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:00 am

Part 2
I sat there looking at the silver duct tape that prevented me from calling for help in the mirror in front and began to think how stupid And careless I had been,I had dropped my only release aid and failed to provide a back up and I had gagged myself so tight that no matter what I did it just wouldn't budge.I kept thinking if only the gag was loose I could at least try and call my neighbour to release me.

It was useless I sat there like a hostage victim waiting on the kidnapper to return so they could feed me .
I began to like the feeling of being helpless again and started to play the part I lightly struggled against the tape and mmmmnppphhhhhed into the gag and began to get lost in the excitement.

Then suddenly I began to panic,what if I am here all night,no one is home till morning and worst of all how do I explain this,I hadn't really told anyone that I was into bondage not even my Mum new or at least she never said and I was not going ti ket ger find me like this.

I began to thrash and moan as loud as the gagged aloud but all I managed to do was make me exhausted and a little sweaty.

No use no matter how much I tried the tape seemed to get tighter rather than loose and by this point I was more scared that excited and then I remembered the knife lying n the carpet behind me.

I started to move the chair,which was a very slow and difficult thing to do but I managed to get the chair so that I was away from anything.

I remember watching movies where a girl is taped to a chair and escapes by tiping over the chair and getting a piece of glass on the ground to cut the binds.

I was scared but knew it was my only hope so I tried to tip the chair no,I kept saying to my self no,no I can't do this what if I knock myself out or brake something .
Then I thought about the ling night a head I would have ,I closed my eyes counted to three and began ricking the chair back and forth till suddenly.

THUDD,I landed face first on the carpet, I let out a little mmmpphh and looked up at the knife a few feet in front if me.
To Be Continued. .....

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Postby DeActivated01 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:04 pm

This sounds like a fun time honestly. Slightly scary. But fun.

Kronarg
TUGs Member

Postby Kronarg » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:21 am

Part 3
I could feel my the carpet tubing against my cheeks as I lay on my face,the duct tape still in place and as tight as it was when I started about an hour ago .The effective gag was beginning to make my mouth dry and a little sore.
I thought to myself why didn't I use a clever gag or just a single strip of tape over my lips that way I would have at least been able to work it free (but then I remembered that in my scenario I had walked in on a cat burglar and she had to make sure I could phone the cops or Alert the neighbours)
I tested my bounds in the hope that I could at least wriggle one hand free but the more I struggled the more the tape got tighter as if a snake was trying to kill it's pray before eating.

Suddenly a worrying thought came into my head what if I was stuck until morning ,it had been almost 2 hours and all I managed to accomplish was purple hands from the tight tape,a dry mouth from the gag and a sore cheek from rubbing against the carpet .
I began to panic,I mmmmmmppphhhhhghhed into my gag as loud as I could and started to thrash as much as I could in the position I was in.
I mmmmmmppphhhhhghhed and thrashed for about 5 mins until I became exhausted and a bit more sweaty.I didn't manage to free myself from the tape but I did noticed that I had managed to shuffle myself a bit closer to the knife .
I let out a mmmphh with excitement and began to shuffle closer to the knife.
As the knife was getting closer and closer I was hoping that the burglar or kidnapper would enter return me back to the upright position check the tape binds and gag take the knife and leave me screaming into the gag,but alas that did not happed and after about 3 mins I managed to shuffle enough that I was lying next to the knife.

Great I can see my reflection in the blade but I still couldn't reach it.I closed my eyes and began to try and tip the chair with me securely tapped on it side .
To be continued...........

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Postby DeActivated01 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:02 pm

Ironically something similar happened to me recently. Except with tape and handcuffs. Luckily my neighbor was around to help haha!

Excellent next installment!

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:11 am

Interesting story, and I can already see the moral: Have a contingency plan (which you did), and a back up, in case the first plan fails (which you didn't). May I suggest that, next time, tie a string or thread to the knife, and the other end, to your chair. Then, if you drop the knife again, you can find the thread/string, and retrieve the knife without too much difficulty.

Drawscore

Kronarg
TUGs Member

Postby Kronarg » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:21 pm

Yeah I def learned my lesson but I also had a lot of fun most of the time I do self bondage I get bored quickly because of the fact that I know I can get out .So when I dropped the knife I got a bit excited ,finally I was really tied up and gagged like the movies ,but I do understand that bondage is not to be taken lightly and the outcome could have been a lot worse.

Return to “Self TUGs”