Self-Mummified for 9 hours

Stories about self ties

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

Self-Mummified for 9 hours

Postby solarbeast34 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:46 am

I have thought about changing one thing up about my self-mummification setups for a while now, but never actually end up doing it. No, it is not the idea of rolling onto the cot that I asked you all about yesterday. It is actually, yet again, just changing around the sheets. I recently bought a king-sized sheet set that is the same brand that I have loved for years and the current one I have had is so old and is not going to last too much longer. I have been on the hunt for this brand all throughout college and could never find it available. But after a few weeks of living in Florida, I finally found it at Target. So I bought it on the spot. I had already used the sheet in a normal way of self-mummification, and it didn’t really change the experience in any way. So because of that, I thought I would try switching the order of the sheets, with the new one on the bottom, the comforter in the middle, and the other sheet on top. This idea was in my head for a couple of days to maybe a week before last night I actually “decided” to try it. I was going to try it a couple of hours before I went to bed so that I had time to make the bed again before I fell asleep. But a couple of hours on my iPad changed that, maybe for the better. I eventually got really tired and decided against trying it that night, but one of my weird self-bondage rules changed that. If you have not read one of my stories before, I have some weird rules that I follow during self-bondage that I think to enhance the experience for me. The one I am referencing here is the one that is for each female singer that sings in a row I add one more piece of bondage to the adventure. So essentially I was not going to do the bed sheet adventure last night, but then three female singers came on Pandora in a row. This meant that the three sheets I had would end up being the adventure that night. I then jokingly thought to myself if 10 female singers come on in a row then I will mummify myself and stay in it for all night. This never happens, because you usually would get a couple of male singers come on and that essentially restarts the count. But for whatever reason, that was not the case and we eventually hit 10 female singers in a row. This meant that I had to include 10 bondage items in the adventure and that I would be stuck in it all night long.

My pajamas for the night and every other night are shorts and a t-shirt. I also had on my purple dog collar that I have been wearing almost all the time. I started picking items out that I would use for the adventure and also changed the sheets around to get ready. I decided to use only the three sheets as wrappings, but to include my suction cup cuffs for my ankles, two bungee cords to tie my arms to my side, and three other sheets that are cut up to help tighten the wrap around my upper body. It was about 12:30 when I ended up actually beginning the wrap. As always I started from the left side of my bed and rolled one full roll/ wrap to the right. I then trudged my way back to the left and did another roll/ wrap. It was then that I realized that this was the tightest the sheets have managed to get down here. To those saying that I could have just rolled back left to release myself, you are half right. One of my other rules I have, when I do this, is that I can only roll to the right, or get the wrap tighter. The rule states that I can never willingly turn to get it looser and if I do I plan an even tighter wrap/ self-bondage adventure later in the week. That being said I now knew that I could only get up to unwrap myself, but that would have to wait until the morning, and I made the decision that that would be at 8:30. This was to allow me to get a full 8 hours of sleep if I could.

For about 45 minutes to an hour, I laid there struggling and feeling new and different sensations, because I had never done something like this before. I eventually nod off for a bit and wake up around 2 in the morning. I know the times of all these because even though I am mummified, I purposely did not gag myself. This was so I could ask my Alexa what time it was and if I got bored to play some music. When I woke up I realized that I forgot one thing that seemed to be important at the time. That was to turn my ceiling fan on because I am still used to Vermont’s climate at night when I do these last minute self-bondage adventures. I also realized that I wanted to try another wrap/ roll. So yet again I trudge myself to the left of the bed and roll right. This time it got so tight that I couldn’t even lift my legs or my body up. The only thing I could lift up was my head and even then I could barely do that. This essentially meant that I truly was stuck like that until the morning. This was because I used my legs as momentum to get myself up, so because I had no movement in my legs, meant that I could not even try and escape this. After what seems like only 10 minutes, the tightness has affected the two bungee cords so much that I essentially have to release them, because they seem to be too tight for safety reasons. So I end up releasing them, but that does not change my predicament as I am still trapped in the wrap. I finally end up nodding off again, and this time it was for much much longer.

I finally wake up, and I realize that it has to be morning because it is light out. I also realize that I am still trapped in the mummification. Sometimes when I do these adventures and fall asleep I end up waking up and my arms are out of the wrap somehow. I also realize that it has gotten a bit loose again so I yet again feel the urge to do a fourth wrap. Once that one is complete, it has gotten so tight that now I can barely even move any body part at all. I ask Alexa what time it is and she says 8:30. So this means that I can get out because it is right on time. But instead of getting out right then and there, I decide to rest more as I did not get that well a rest. I end up turning my body a full 90 degrees so that now I am lying horizontally on the bed and not vertically. I also roll once to my right so that I am on my belly. This is in hopes to get a better angle of sleeping because I am not normally able to sleep on my back. I am normally a side sleeper. For a while, I try this before realizing that this is not going to work either. I end up rolling again to my right ever so slightly and turn again 90 degrees. This is yet again in hopes to find another good area of the bed to get some rest on. When I try and do this I realize that somehow my feet/ legs have gotten so tight in the transitions that I am almost not able to move them at all. It ended up being a huge fight that took all my energy to move my body the 90 degrees again.

Once I got to that position, my realization was that I would not be able to move at all from how tight the wrap has gotten around my body. Both of my arms were essentially trapped to my body even though I did not tie them to my body at that point. Also, it was about 99% impossible for me to move my legs at all. This was not good as I was in the direct middle of the bed, and when I normally do this I am at least on the edge of the bed. When I am on the edge of the bed, it makes it easier to be able to get out of the wrap because you are able to stand up. But if you are in the middle you will have at least a half roll to go before you can get up. That being said, by the time you finish the half roll you are on the complete opposite position you want to be to try and get up safely. This way you would only be able to get out by falling off the bed, and that is 100% avoided as best as possible. So because of my position on the bed and how tight the wrap has gotten, I realize that I may actually be trapped there. This kind of freaks me out a little because I have been like this for about 8 hours, trapped in the heat of the night, and at this point, I am ready to get out.
So for the next few minutes, I stay calm and then struggle and I continue to do this until I feel like I can move my arms more now than before. After a while of that, I end up being able to move my arms enough to where they can at least reach my chest. Eventually, I am able to get both arms out from the wrap near my head and roll to my right again, but this time to rest a bit. Eventually, I get sick of that and end up fully getting out and put my pillows back on my bed so that I can relax a for a few minutes. I also check the time and see that it is now 9:30 in the morning.

Now that I am typing this up for you all, it makes me relive it and I really want to do that again. Maybe next time with no bungee cords, but instead having cuffs on my wrists. This was by far the longest I have stayed mummified while living in Florida, and I am surprisingly not as tired as I thought I would be. I am thinking maybe next time I will add this wrap to the wrap I have done in one of the rugs I have in this house. The rug story is for later, but for now, that was the story, I hope you enjoyed it. I also hope some of you have ideas on additions to this wrap I can use.

Finn4323
Kidnapped

Re: Self-Mummified for 9 hours

Postby Finn4323 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:03 am

A couple years ago while he was in college, a very muscular friend of mine got frustrated with rolling himself up in a couple sheets to mummify himself, then EASILY unroll the sheets and free himself. So, he sewed heavy duty Velcro to the sheet and rolled himself up. It would take a lot of intense struggling for him to be able to flex and bend enough to loosen the Velcro. VERY hard to get out of. But much more satisfying if you want to stay mummified for a while

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

Postby solarbeast34 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:14 am

If he had a hard time getting out of that, then it would completely mummify me. I am not a muscular guy at all. Plus I very much hate the sound of velcro. It is like nails on a chalkboard, for some, to my ears. But when I had a wall next to my bed, sometimes I would use duct tape in what seems like a similar way to what he did. But thanks for the idea anyways.

Finn4323
Kidnapped

Postby Finn4323 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:52 am

Yeah, Velcro is REALLY hard to loosen. Especially if you're not real strong, and you're wrapped in multiple layers of bedding. If you decide to try it, have a friend check on you in a couple hours to make sure you were able to free yourself. I paid for it later. After all, he is very muscular. But I walked in one day while he was struggling to loosen the Velcro, and wrapped a couple ratchet straps around him, and tightened them down. It was 2:00 Sunday afternoon. His roommate didn't get back till 11:00 that night. I left him a note and told him to go ahead and release him when he was ready. He waited till 7:00 the next morning. The roommate didn't get a payback, but I sure did. Many times.

MisterBones
Bondage Expert

Postby MisterBones » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:38 pm

Velcro? Now that's an interesting idea! Problem is you can't really tighten it once you've secured yourself.
I have ocs or whatever

Return to “Self TUGs”