My Ongoing Self-Bondage Adventures Part 3 Added

Stories about self ties

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

My Ongoing Self-Bondage Adventures Part 3 Added

Postby solarbeast34 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:16 am

Since the site was down for a lot longer than ever before, it gave me time to write my many self-bondage adventures down for you all to read them. So now that I have a start on a lot of them, I will just post any and all that I write here, instead of creating a new post each time. I also am going to be starting a couple of fictional stories in the near future, one that involves a tv show called Airplane Repo. So here goes...

Lately, I have gotten really bored at my house since I do not currently have a job and am living in a new state. I do have family nearby, within an hour away, but they are constantly working and I do not blame them for that. But after a while of just being alone, even for my introvert personality, I am starting to get very bored. This will be a compilation of multiple self-bondage adventures that I have had down here and have not posted to the board yet. I will try and not repeat stories, but sometimes I do end up doing the same thing. Of course, I cannot stay in bondage all day every day as there are certain things I do end up doing where it either would be unsafe to be in any bondage, it would raise questions, or it would just annoy me at the time. These times are usually when I go out in public, continue learning to cook, or when I am facetiming anyone at all. Almost all of the times I was in a bondage adventure at all I was wearing one of my dog collars. And except for going out in public, or facetiming anyone, I would still be wearing one of them. I also think that once I get enough money/ get a job, I will end up fully tinting my car windows not only for the heat but also so I can wear my dog collar in the car without people staring. The only other thing I was constantly wearing for these was my basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

The first one I can remember is when I was testing out my new bed. Before moving down to Florida I had a queen sized bed that was in a corner of my room. This meant that I had a wall on one side which ended up being very helpful for the times, which were many, I decided to do mummification in my bed sheets and comforters. But now that I was down in Florida I had a new queen sized bed in the middle of the room with a wall pretty much as the headboard. This one my mom had bought for the room because it was her house, and it was going to be staying in that room once I found a place of my own. So because there was no wall on the left or the right side of the bed meant that doing my mummification in the bed sheets was either not going to work, or it was going to be relatively dangerous and certain things I would like to do I could not for safety reasons. So before I started I laid the three pillows I had on the floor in a way as to provide safety in the key spots that were needed. They ended up being for my ankles, mid body, and my chest. My head would have been a little higher off the ground so I would not need one around there. Also, I have fallen off my bed before due to the same thing happening, and I ended up only able to control my head so that it would not hit the floor at the time. So I felt pretty comfortable that if it happened my head would be safe one way or the other.

Once that was done I rearranged my two bed sheets to put the comforter type sheet on the bed, and the bed sheet on top of that. This was just a preference I liked to do if I was not using one of my comforters at the time, and it turned out better this way in the end. Recently I did learn that even though I have a queen-sized bed, I have been using king sized bed sheets. That took only a couple of seconds and as far as I can remember I decided against any sort of further bondage items for safety reasons. The only thing that I decided to add was three scarves for an otm gag, which is the only gag I can do, as I have an overly sensitive gag reflex. That means I cannot have anything in my mouth, so I can really only safely do otm gags. Even though I was in a house and by myself I thought that these scarves would be a plus for me just in case I did end up falling to cover up any noise I did end up making. This would prevent the neighbors from hearing me since I have a bedroom that is relatively close to their house. This would also prevent anyone that was in the vicinity of my house to not hear me just in case.

Once I felt comfortable to start I ended up lying on the left side of the bed and I would roll my body and the sheets to the right side of the bed. This was the way I felt the most comfortable doing it since this is the way I would do it at my house in Vermont. I realized early on that I could only safely do one full wrap before I would have to inch my way back to the very end of the left side, as I would be on the very edge of the right side of the bed. If I had continued at all I would have been on the floor face down. Once I got to the far left of the bed I wrapped myself up in the sheets yet again and inched my way a little bit to the left side once I had completed my second wrap. This point I do not remember if I did a third wrap to see how tight it would get or not. But my test of the bed proved to be perfectly fine for self-mummification as long as I could still see where I was going. This meant that I could not blindfold myself with scarves, or with my headgear, which was alright, but not my favorite outcome. I ended up only staying like this for around 10 minutes as I had other things to do that day, but it was a successful test for me and that was all that mattered at that point.
Last edited by solarbeast34 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

Re: My Ongoing Self-Bondage Adventures Part 2 Added

Postby solarbeast34 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:36 am

So to continue on with this self-bondage adventures series is another self-mummification I did, but this one is a bit shorter length than the other one. This time I decided to add a bit more bondage and also to switch the way the sheets were going to be laying. Again I was wearing my basketball shorts and a t-shirt, as well as one of my dog collars. I made sure my sheets were out the way they needed to be to get a full and tight wrap that I was hoping to get. Once that was done I got out my suction cup ankle cuffs. I also got out another sheet that I brought from Vermont which was a bit more special than the other random sheets I had. That is because it has a knot at one end with enough space to put my hands into. This is not a slip knot, as far as I know, I just randomly one day decided to put this knot in here to tie my hands up and it has been like that ever since.

The pillows were spaced out again on the floor for safety reasons. Now was the time I would lie down and officially get everything set up before I started to wrap myself up. I put my suction cup cuffs on my ankles as tight as I could get them, even though it didn’t matter much. I also had gotten out a few sheets that I use as blindfolds at night and one that props my head up a bit more. These were going to be used just to add a little bit of difficulty for my upper body, I would end up throwing them over my arms and to the right to add tightness to the wrap. This adds to the feeling of being stuck once you start to struggle because your upper body will hopefully end up either being tighter in the end, or it will prevent you from getting your arms out of the wrap altogether. Once that was done, I got the sheets over my lower body. I also got the sheets to a place on my upper body to where once I was set to start rolling I would not lose the tightness of the wrap. Once that was done I got my wrists into the hole in the other sheet which at this point was much easier said than done as it was a bit smaller than when I first made the knot months ago.

Finally, it was time for me to start wrapping my body up. I once again went from the left side of the bed to the right side of the bed. I did the first wrap just fine, and all aspects of my self-bondage were going fine. But once I got to the edge of the bed on the right side and started to inch my way over to the left side for the second wrap is when I noticed that the comforter like sheet was making it much more difficult to inch to the left side of the bed. With a usual bed sheet, it would be fairly simple even though you are either wrapped up or both tied up and wrapped up. But I trudge on and once I am back on the left side of my bed I roll again to the right side of the bed. This again tightens it more and I end up moving a bit towards the middle of the bed and rest there. I start to struggle and start to realize that even though it is tight, I do not like the sheets this way. Because of this I yet again only stay like this for 10 minutes or so before I start to unwrap and untie myself.

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

Re: My Ongoing Self-Bondage Adventures Part 3 Added

Postby solarbeast34 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:26 am

Onto another self-mummification with bed sheets. This time was actually a reward to myself for completing a digital interview for a job, and this would help me calm down a bit and think about it a little more. This time I decided to add 4 different wires that would help the wrap get as tight as possible. I arranged the two bed sheets like I had for the first story and yet again had the suction cup cuffs for my ankles, the special sheet for my wrists, and the other sheets that I normally use for blindfolds at night and a head prop. Because I was adding more elements of self-bondage into this I decided to get 3 more pillows from the other room to create a better safety layer on the floor just in case I did end up rolling off my bed. These pillow additions made it possible for me to create a full body length of cushion just in case I rolled off my bed. Yet again I was wearing basketball shorts, a t-shirt, and a purple dog collar. Once my sheets were set up, I got the wires into place. There were 2 short ones around my legs and ankles and 2 larger ones around my upper body. Once that was done I ended up locking my bedroom door just because I felt like it, and I turned on the fan over my bed so I could stay wrapped up for longer.

Yet again I put my suction cup cuffs on my ankles and lie down on the bed. I tied off the wires to my legs and set the sheets up to the point where once I was ready I would be able to roll. I then decided to change things up a bit again and used one of the sheets that I normally use to make my upper body tight as a time to tie my arms to my chest and stomach. I then got the other two sheets and through one over my body like usual, but tied the other one to the other sheet I just tied around my body. I then put my left arm through the tied sheet and my body and tied off one of the wires to my left wrist. I also get the rest of the sheets that I was going to wrap into ready before I started. Lastly, I put my wrists into the hole in the special sheet, and yet again it was a bit of a challenge. This time I decided against the scarves for two reasons. The first was that I knew I would have a difficult time breathing through my nose in that situation and I wanted to stay like that as long as possible. And the second thing was that I wanted to be playing music throughout these adventures as well to keep me entertained, and maybe tied up for longer, depending on the singer.
I tend to have two weird rules I follow in bondage that can be seen here. The first is that I can only roll to the right/ to the tighter side of the wrap, and can never roll to the loose side of the wrap. This just helps my feeling of being stuck, because I know the wrap can only get tighter and not looser. The second one is that when listening to music while tied up I have to stay tied up/ wrapped up/ stuck a set amount of time longer when a woman/ women are singing the songs, and if a guy is singing, it reduces the time I stay trapped. For example, if it's a woman singing its 10 extra minutes trapped and any woman after adds 10 minutes only if it is repetitive. But if it's a woman and then a guy the time does not change, and any guys after that take a set amount of time out of being tied up.

Once that was done it was time to start wrapping again. As usual, I roll once to the right and start to inch my way to the left for the second wrap. Once I finished the second wrap I see that there are remaining items that I still have not used, and it is not as tight as I would like it to be with all the items I have added for the sole purpose of getting it tighter than before. So I decided to inch my way back to the leftist part of the bed and wrap myself up a third time. Once the third wrap was done I found out just how tight it had gotten because I could hardly move. I could still inch my way to the left, but it was fairly hard to do. I did not want to roll anymore to the right or I would end up rolling off the bed and it might hurt, so of course, that was my last resort. I also found out I could not move my upper body upward pretty much at all, and that was a bad thing as that was the way I would get any movement going to do anything.

So again I decided to inch my way to the middle of the bed and start to struggle. This time, however, I could hardly move so the struggling was more like finding out what I could move and what I could not move. My plan of adding wires to the wrap had worked for my upper body and the overall tightness of the wrap. That is what I wanted to happen as I put the longer wires on my upper body and that would help create tightness if wrapped more than 2 times around. The wires added with the extra sheets made my upper body very tight and made it so that I could not move my arms out of the wrap at all even if I wanted to. I stay like this for quite some time and only change my position once I start to get sick of lying on my back. So I end up safely rolling to the right enough just to be on my front side facing the bed a bit, but yet again this side is not that comfortable for too long.
Unfortunately this time I am quite close to the edge of the bed and have to roll to get onto my side and then inch my body enough to the left to stay safely on the bed. Although this time it does not quite go as planned as I end up only inching the majority of my lower body to the left, leaving much of my upper body stuck close to the edge. This makes it so that my feet are on the bed but in the bottom left corner, and my head and rest of my body is diagonal on the bed. This is when I thought I was stuck because if I roll either side I would end up rolling enough off the bed to where I would end up falling off. And both of these sides of the bed are sides where I did not put any safety pillows, so I am actively trying to avoid the area. But surprisingly that only happens later in the story at a point where I was pretty much not tied up anymore. I stay like this for quite a long time, but I end up getting restless to the point where I just wanted to get out of the wrap, not the tie per say. Unfortunately, it was a time where my second rule for self-bondage was in effect. This was because there were about 6 different songs in a row sung by female singers. This meant that I would have to be stuck like that for another hour or so before I could escape. I decide to follow that rule to a point, but I had enough of being wrapped up for so long.
So I tried my best to get to a point where I thought that I split the time and once I was ready I decided to try and get out of this. This was better said than done. The only way, without rolling off the bed, I found that worked was to get to a standing position off of the bed. Again this was better said than done as this was the spot I had put the body length cushions on the floor to cover an accidental fall if it occurred. But eventually I was able to do it and ended up getting the majority of my upper body until around my waist or just below unwrapped and pretty much untied, there were a few loose sheets and wires, but the majority of the bindings were off, or were not being used anymore. At this time a crazy idea came to my mind which was to get underneath the mattress. I do this occasionally when I want to stay lying down, but also to stay trapped without the need for bondage or mummification. I was also curious as to how this was going to feel because this was a new bed to me.

Once I had lifted the mattress a little bit I realized that this was probably the heaviest mattress that I was going to do this with. I also had a hard time fully lifting this to a point where I could get under, so I had to kind of just flop under and onto the box spring. Once I was just slightly under it, I realized my lower body was still somewhat trapped and trying to back up was not going to be an option at all. So because of that, I had to somehow get my head and some of my upper body to the other side so that I did not feel like I was being fully crushed under the weight of this mattress. About halfway through I started to realize that I most likely would be trapped under this thing for a while because it was getting difficult to move this thing at all. Once I got to the other side I was able to free my head enough from under the mattress to where I could rest a bit without feeling overly uncomfortable. Just for the picture in everyone’s head, I was now horizontal on my bed, but under my mattress and over my box spring. My head was sticking out from under the mattress on the left side of the bed, and my feet were just barely hanging out on the right side of the bed where the safety cushions were. Much of my lower body was still entangled in the wires and bedsheets, with some of the wrappings stretching higher up my body. One arm was thrown back under the mattress trap, and the other was out of the trap next to my head. I was only about 2/3rds of the way down my bed, so the majority of the mattress wasn’t even on me, but it was enough to trap me nonetheless.

After resting like that for a while I ended up trying every which way to escape. But the only option that I knew would work was to double back and exit through the right side of the bed. This was because that I had been dragging the majority of the wrap behind me and it was not helping me get out at all. In fact, it was actually making it harder for me to get out at all. At one point of trying to get out, I ended up being vertical under the mattress in the same way that I would be on top of the mattress if it was bedtime. Eventually, I was able to crawl out, but not on the right side, surprisingly on the left side. Unfortunately, this meant that any remaining wrap from the first adventure was now tightly wrapped around my legs. This was enough to keep me trapped in that position, but I was able to turn off the ceiling fan as I did not need it anymore. I was also able to grab my iPad and my glasses from a table a few feet away. Once I turned on the iPad I realized that I was only like that for about 2 hours, but the majority of the second hour was spent trapped under the mattress. I ended up hanging out like that for probably another 20-30 minutes while I rested from the adventure. Eventually, I did free myself from any and all wrappings or bindings. Once free I cleaned up the mess and spent the rest of the night on youtube.

Return to “Self TUGs”