Trapped

Stories about self ties

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Ace234
Kidnapped

Trapped

Postby Ace234 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:36 pm

This happened to me when I was 15 years old. I was home with my little sister and her friends for one night and the rest of the next day, while my parents were away.

I was awake late one night, trying to think how I could tie myself up. I looked at my bed, which had a headrest that you could sit up against. It was exactly the length of my arm span, so I got an idea.

I gagged myself with a pair of socks and a long sock, good enough that I couldn't get rid of it without my hands, then I got my dressing gown rope, and tied a slip knot in each end. I then put this behind the headrest, between the two last posts on each side, and slipped my hands in, then pulled. I couldn't bring my hands far enough around either the front or back to reach the other hand, and if I tried it would just tighten the knot.

My head could just reach the knots, but I had my gag on so I couldn't bite them anyways. I was satisfied with what I had done, any sat there enjoying it for an hour or so. The clock ticked over to 3am, and I decided to finish up. Then it dawned on me, I couldn't finish it up. I was stuck.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get my hands to each other. And as I mentioned before, I couldn't bite the knots because of the gag. I started panicking, what if my sister and her two friends found me like this? I couldn't take the embarrassment. But the way things were I had no choice.

I tried to remove my gag, but my hands couldn't get close enough to the knot. I tried to rip my hands free, but they were stuck to well. As the hours ticked by I began to accept my fate. The girls would find me. I was screwed.
PM me for a yarn!!

hiruzen_takaski
TUGs Member

Re: Trapped

Postby hiruzen_takaski » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:41 am

Very good I had a experience like this

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:00 pm

That's actually a good situation to find yourself in...

Curious to read the rest

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:23 am

Stay tuned...

Return to “Self TUGs”