True Bondage Disaster

Stories about self ties

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Sew53
TUGs Member

True Bondage Disaster

Postby Sew53 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:23 pm

The story you are about to read is a true cautionary tale. Take heed and know this. Don't let your arousal and desires for bondage trap you into this situation. Especially when it involves being totally helpless and the police.

I've practiced self bondage many times in my life. There have been only two times in all these years when I was foolish enough to push the slip knot past the point of no return. The first time I was fourteen and managed to free myself with great difficulty. The second time...I was not so lucky.

I was in my mid twenties and was a working flight attendant. I lived near the airport in Hollywood Florida and had come home in the late evening after a long day working a flight back from Newark. It was the day before Thanksgiving and as I got into my apartment i turned in the TV to watch a favorite show. Crow and Tom T. Robot were playing Dog and Bear until Mike Nelson broke it up. Happy to be off the next couple of days I changed out of my uniform and sat on the bed to watch. After a while I started thinking about doing some self bondage to pass the time. The building manager had given me a white narrow high back wooden chair to help furnish my efficiency, that and a bed plus a TV stand were all the furniture I owned.

Full speed ahead
I got my bag of ropes out and changed into a black spandex catsuit. The kind a male dancer might wear or maybe a circus performer. I sat on the chair which I'd placed near the end of the bed. It had no footboard and was just a mattress on a low pedestal covered with a thin white bedspread.

I began tying myself up. Every joint from the ankles up to my waist was tied exceedingly well, cinched between the chair and me and knotted tightly. I was really enjoying the feeling and continued. I wrapped my chest to the chair, looping rope over my shoulders, back through the rungs and tied off on the sides and it too was cinched as tightly as I could pull it. By this action I was immobilized to the chair by the rope. My feet, knees and hips all one with that chair as were my chest and shoulders. I struggled a bit and watched my legs squirm under the tight black spandex as my pleasure with my situation grew, so did an erection. Then a wet spot formed. I needed more.

I wrapped several yards of rope around my shoulders and the narrow chair back, pinning my arms to my sides. I could still bend my elbows and my hands were free but the added tightness just kicked my excitement into overdrive.

What's bondage without a gag? I had placed a roll of duct tape on the end of the bed, so it would be in reach, and a sock so I rolled it up and tape gagged myself wrapping excessive amounts of it around my head. Around my mouth and placed a strip or two under my chin to prevent me from opening it. MMMPH! I said to no one. I placed my arms at my sides and feigned captivity. Struggling and twisting and turning, feeling very excited, MMPHING into my gag, so helpless except...my hands were still free. I'd have to remedy that.

The ropes on the top of my bag were still within reach so I picked up a long Hank of cotton sash cord and with great care, tied the ends together to create one long loop. Probably five to six feet in length. I carefully drew it up so the knot was at the middle of the loop then tied a slip knot at each end in such a way that it would never come undone. Never. I placed a slip knot over my right wrist and placed my right arm behind my back, on the left side, and brought the rope around with it so I could continue to wrap the loop around to my body from left to right. My breathing was very rapid by now and I had a singular focus. How tight could I make this? I decided to push the loop between the chair and my waist to shorten the distance. As I pulled the rope through the small space it pulled the loop on my right wrist up tightly against the chair back.

So excited
My heart was pounding. I had tied one hand but the left one was still free. How much length did the looped rope have? I wasn't sure. It dangled behind me on the right side and I couldn't see it, only try and reach for it with my left hand. I forced my left arm behind me and the chair. That made all the ropes around my chest pull tighter. It's squeezing me I thought. What a wonderful feeling! I pushed my left arm up behind me and just barely caught the loop with my finger tips. It took several tries of leaning and getting the loop to swing a little bit. GOT IT! I pulled the rope around and pushed it between the chair and me over the top of a horizontal slat in the chair back. Oh this is too good to be true I was thinking. I managed to force the loop ap with slip knot through but it fell off to my left next to my leg. I tried to flip it with my one hand over to the right side but realized I didn't have nearly enough slack. It was too short to make it all the way. I had to create slack.

The impossible task
Anyone who's ever tied themselves up has had this problem. Getting the last loop to wrap far enough to make it behind your back. I reached up and simultaneously pulled the rope from behind and inhaled to create the extra few inches of slack needed to complete the trip. It worked and I was able to flip the slip knot over my legs to my right side. Since my right hand was firmly tied behind my back, I'd need to use my left hand to manipulate the noose through the chair rung IF I could reach it from behind. It didn't work. No matter how I tried I couldn't get at the noose on the right side bound as I was, with my left hand. So I stopped trying from behind and brought my left arm back in front which relieved some of the tightness of the ropes around my upper arms. "Oh" I thought! This is better. Now I was able to reach across and place the rope through the opening on top of a chair rung and pushed it through with my finger tips. The slip knot had drawn closed considerably during this operation.

I placed my left arm behind my back squeezing it around the chair under the very tight ropes. My breathing deepened again as the realization of what was about to happen set in. I was just able to touch the end of the slip knot with my left fingertips. Straining hard I was able to get one, then two fingers to catch the noose and pull it through the chair back. Some wriggling of my upper body and inhalation and I was able to get four fingers into the loop. A little more struggling and, to my surprise, my thumb joined the others in the noose.

Quicksand
I sat there for a couple of minutes hyperventilating and excited beyond belief. I looked down and thrilled at the sight of my taught body in spandex bound tightly and gagged. Nobody in the ground floor efficiency apartment...but me. I began to struggle and struggle, MMPHING and fairly throbbing with excitement when, it happened. During my struggling I'd unconsciously pulled enough slack into the slip knot ropes that my entire left hand had slipped into the noose up to the heel of my hand. Now both hands were behind my back. My right hand tied securely and pulled up tight against the chair back. My left hand was in a noose up to the meat of my palm and threatened to push further in if I moved. I gently tried to pull my left hand back, the noose tightened. I tried to shift my body to my left to give my left arm more room and slacken the ropes. The noose tightened again. I'll never forget it. It was like being in quicksand. Any motion made the situation worse. I panicked and tried to simply yank my hand out with brute force. The noose tightened again. This time, it became painful. I had no choice. I pushed my left hand into the noose and it, combined with my heavy breathing, caused the slip knot...to draw shut. I was now trapped. I was excited and scared to death at the same time. For the first time in my life, I was completely and very tightly bound and gagged, alone and helpless.

To be continued...

Thatworm
Tied up

Re: True Bondage Disaster

Postby Thatworm » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:55 pm

My heart is pounding with this story, it's so intense I love it! I do selfbondage a lot too so I know every single little bit you are talking about. Did you have a vibrator on you? That would have made the situation more intense Please go on!

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:13 am

Intense. Love it. Look forward to learning how you got out.

Sew53
TUGs Member

True Bondage Disaster: Bound and Found

Postby Sew53 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:30 pm

Everyone has one. A moment of their life, a memory that is burned into their brain. It's that memory that we sometimes think about in private moments that makes us feel embarrassed all over again, like it JUST happened to us. This is mine.

As I left off, I am bound and gagged by my own hand, very tightly wearing a spandex bodysuit, in a ground floor efficiency apartment. I'm alone and helpless. Welded to the chair so securely I can scarcely move at all. I'm definitely turned on but afraid too. How am I going to get out of this? I kept struggling to try and get either hand free but, as we all know, when you struggle in rope bondage all you do is tighten the ropes. It shifts them around and, like sand on a beach, everything finds its own best place to settle. It was surprising how tight my wrists were, not just bound but how they were pressed up against the chair's back. It would be hard for someone else to make it this secure. I was truly tied up, in serious trouble. Unable to get free, my mind was racing and I began looking around for another way out.

From bad to worse
I had a pair of scissors on the floor! They were just a few feet away but....they might just as well have been a million miles away. I was facing the apartment door, my back to the bed. Bound as I was, there was no way to reach down for anything. Not even if the scissors had been directly under the chair would I be able to get to them. Since my back was to the bed I thought, maybe I can tilt the chair back and somehow scoot the chair over, closer to the scissors and reach them. I had to take a shot at it.

My toes were the only thing not tied and I pressed them down into the carpeted floor to lift the front legs of the chair. As the chair tilted back I craned my neck around as far as the thick tape gag would allow, which wasn't far. I felt the chair tipping and was trying to estimate the distance to the bed. It was to far and I realized it to late! The chair tipped and continued tipping way past my center of gravity and I braced myself for what may be an impact with the floor.

The sensation of falling hit the pit of my stomach, that butterfly feeling made worse by the fact that I was immobilized against an unforgiving wooden chair. Then, nothing. It stopped. The top of the chair back caught the end of the bed and made a soft landing against the mattress. But I was even more stuck now. Bound and gagged tightly in white rope and spandex bodysuit tilted back past the point of no return against the end of the bed. I dared not move for fear I'd complete my fall the rest of the way to the floor.

Completely floored
I squirmed a bit testing to see how secure my position against bed was. The narrow high back chair swayed on the mattress like a canoe carrying too much weight. I was in danger of tipping over sideways. "God get me out of this" I thought. It was late at night, well after midnight, and I knew most everyone had retired for the evening. Those who hadn't had no idea that I was in a precarious situation and in dire need of help. "How long before someone would find me?" I knew that it would likely be days before anyone even knew I was missing. That feeling of panick began to well up again. I knew if I did, I would only make things worse. I tried to get the tape around my head to move by opening my sock filled mouth but, it was no use. I couldn't budge it. The tape stayed right where I'd placed it and effectively prevented any noise of consequence. I felt very alone and very scared for my life. I had one chance and one chance only. Get the scissors!

I committed myself to a plan of action that would, at best help free me. At worst, kill me. I began to rock up and down. My purpose was to rock the chair off the end of the mattress and let the chair fall the rest of the way go the floor. I planned to scoot the chair, somehow, over to where the scissors were a few feet away, to my right. If I could do that, I'd stand a chance of cutting myself free.

A hard landing
After several rhythmic motions the chair came off the mattress. Unfortunately, it did so left side first and that caused the chair to tip to the left and I landed hard on my left arm, the weight of my body and the chair combined for a painful impact on the floor. The carpet did little to help. I came to rest on my left side and my arm, which was still bound tightly behind the chair, was under the side of the chair back pinned between it and the floor. I knew instantly I would not be able to stay in this position very long. Thinking of my plan I tried to scoot the chair, in any direction, to exert some kind of control over my position on the floor. Nothing happened. My left arm effectively acted as a chalk under a wheel and only an immense amount of force would actually move the chair. I panicked and tried struggling, HARD but I'd done way to good a job to escape.

I was out of ideas and my mind began thinking of how long it would be before they found my body. I realized that my left arm would be asleep soon and that would further diminish my hopes of escape. I was in a hopeless bondage situation for the first time in my life, out of luck and running out of time. Any help would have to come from outside.

Adrenaline
I knew if I was going to get out if this I'd need help from someone in the building or a passerby. Fortunately I lived in a small apartment and someone should be able to hear me if I could make noise. My left arm was now in serious pain with it pinned under the chair. I had to get the gag off somehow. I pried and flexed my jaw, nothing. More panic. I flexed again only this time the tape around my mouth began to move a little. Adrenaline kicked in and buoyed by that minor success, I kept flexing until....until....my lower jaw came open, part of the way and though I couldn't spit out the gag, I had the tight tape moved down far enough that I could make some audible sound.

I began to yell. Help! Not loud enough I thought. Heeeeeeeeeeelp! Better but who is awake and close enough to hear me? I had no idea. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP! Louder now, my adrenal glands in full panic mode. There is nothing more terrifying than yelling for help in a panic situation and being greeted with silence. I kept it up however and after fifteen minutes was nearly exhausted. At least the activity had made me forget about the pain in my arm. Again, HEEEEEEEEE..."Say it again!" Came the distant response. A VOICE! Someone was definitely outside the apartment. HEEEELP! I shouted again. Then....I heard keys jingling in the door lock.

Rescued?
The first two faces to come through the door were county deputies, Hollywood Floridas finest. The third was Art, the building manager. He'd been watching late night TV when he heard me yelling for help. He called 911 and the deputies showed up. The first thing the deputy said when he came through the door was, "don't touch him!" What? I thought. I guess he thought they might be entering a violent crime scene and didn't want to disturb any potential evidence. Help me please I said still muffled through a partial gag. Finally realizing that there were no other bodies in the room, he and his partner lifted me back up to an upright position. Ahhhh! My arm was no longer being crushed under the chair and my weight. But...I was still very much bound. Just as tightly as I had been an hour earlier. Wearing a spandex bodysuit and about twelve feet of duct tape wrapped around my head and a sock stuffed in my mouth.

They pulled the sock out as they cut the tape off. "Who did this to you?" asked the senior deputy. Clearly he was thinking of who to press charges against. I explained that no one did it to me. I was an escape artist and a stunt I was practicing had gone wrong. That wasn't entirely a lie. I really had been an escape artist and practiced and performed before. I'd recently moved from St Augustine Florida, another true statement, and brought my escape items with me but things went bad when I tipped the chair over on accident. Of course they wanted to see some proof of this still determined to find blame, somewhere.

I offered that I had some books on the subject and could show them as soon as I'm untied. At this point Art was way more helpful in untying me, the deputies barely lifted a finger. The apartment door was open and Mike the building owner stuck his head in the door. "Everything ok?" He knew this was my apartment and seemed genuinely concerned for my safety. "Yes, I'm alright , I just had an accident". Mike stood there a few minutes, like he was watching a traffic accident that just occurred. He saw that I was still very tied up, only my hands had been freed by that time. "Well, okay" he replied and disappeared.

As soon as Art finished untying me, I got the books out of the closet and showed them to the deputies and they quickly lost interest and speaking into their shoulder mics "10..." whatever and apparently believing my story, departed. Art asked if I'd be okay and I assured him I was fine. And just like that, I was alone again.

Epilogue
It was probably the most embarrassing moment of my life but strangely, also one of the hottest. I'd been bound and gagged, helpless as a person could be, in a disastrous situation, had to call for help, police and virtual strangers rescued me from my bondage and as I sat on the bed thinking about it, something came up. For all the genuine fear and panic I'd experienced, some things don't change. The evening wasn't over yet. There was one last thing to take care of.

The End

truly_trussed
Tied up

Postby truly_trussed » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:46 pm

Just goes to show, be very careful when it comes to SB or you could become your own worst enemy.

Play safe, T.T.

Sew53
TUGs Member

Postby Sew53 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:35 pm

Amen to that. I've never repeated this experience since then. If I ever do self-bondage I make sure there's someone around to get me out if needed.

Thatworm
Tied up

Postby Thatworm » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:30 pm

Never put the scissors too far out of reach and definitely do not tie your arms, you need to be able to have that little movement. Hands and feet are best.

2 deputies, and a building manager? Geez, I mean I too was in almost the same situation and had a cop called for help (I might share a little bit about it later, short story.), but wow, lucky that gag partially came off at just the right moment.

I never liked gags that much but this just made me not like it even more. You always gotta have the freedom to yell for help if anything goes wrong, I mean, you can have a gag if someone is there with you but during selfbondage. Not the best idea.

Sew53
TUGs Member

Postby Sew53 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:37 pm

Nope. It definitely contributed to the dire nature of my situation. Plus, having the gag on when the cops arrived made it look that much more suspicious. Here's the most embarrassing part though. Mike and his wife invited me to attend their Thanksgiving dinner the next morning. I did attend, but talk about awkward. Mike even asked me during the dinner how id managed to tie the ropes so high? Up around my shoulders and all. I just said it was from experience or some such answer and shrugged it off.

Fortunately, my airline job didn't keep me there much longer and I moved to a different city. But each Thanksgiving eve I think about that night. It was pretty embarrassing and awkward but hey...I'm not ashamed of anything I just took it a little too far. I learned my lesson but it just goes to show it CAN happen to anyone. Now days I always have a partner and I still love tie up games and rope bondage.

Plus, I still have a couple of true life stories I can write about, both from my youth and adult times.
So keep tuned in and I'll put them out here for all to enjoy and comment on.

Thatworm
Tied up

Postby Thatworm » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:53 pm

I will tell you this. If you have a love for bondage, I recommend you keep doing what you love. Just keep it safe. It's not emberresing (I can never spell this word right to save my life) to talk about to other people. It's not awkward unless you make it awkward. It was just a casual question. You were just panicking and weren't thinking straight. It happens to everyone doing selfbondage or any bondage

1like2too
TUGs Member

Postby 1like2too » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:27 am

Thank you for sharing.

Sew53
TUGs Member

Postby Sew53 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:59 am

1like2too wrote:Thank you for sharing.

You are welcome!

truly_trussed
Tied up

Postby truly_trussed » Mon May 01, 2017 4:37 pm

Here's another tale of SB gone awry. Made national news about 4 1/2 years ago. A Catholic Priest in Illinois called 911 after he couldn't unlock his handcuffs. He was alone in the Rectory.

Do you think the authorities would have released that story if it had involved a Nun in self-bondage?

Play safe, T.T. :tied: :gag:

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog ... o-ministry

Sew53
TUGs Member

Postby Sew53 » Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 pm

Not likely. It certainly wouldn't have been national news.

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Tue May 02, 2017 9:17 am

As fun a read as this was, I hope everyone takes this for the cautionary tale it is!

Jeez, I'm surprised they didn't see your hardon in that suit.

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Wed May 03, 2017 2:42 am

Once again, always have an "out." A knife, a key, SOMETHING. Murphy's Law applies: "If anything CAN go wrong, it WILL go wrong, and usually at the worst possible moment.

Drawscore

Sew53
TUGs Member

Postby Sew53 » Thu May 04, 2017 5:51 am

mikeybound wrote:As fun a read as this was, I hope everyone takes this for the cautionary tale it is!

Jeez, I'm surprised they didn't see your hardon in that suit.

Mikeybound - Actually, they did. The suit left nothing to the imagination and there was no way to hide or cover it up.

Sew53
TUGs Member

Postby Sew53 » Thu May 04, 2017 5:54 am

drawscore wrote:Once again, always have an "out." A knife, a key, SOMETHING. Murphy's Law applies: "If anything CAN go wrong, it WILL go wrong, and usually at the worst possible moment.

Drawscore

That is the point of retelling this event. I was lucky to not be injured when the chair fell. My arm was sore for a few days and bruised if I recall, but no permanent damage. Don't do self bondage without an out or partner (which I'm actively searching for).

Jase1010
Kidnapped

Postby Jase1010 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:27 pm

Love the spandex bodysuit detail, where did you get it?

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:51 pm

Noice

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:06 pm

Ha ha... Grew up in Hollywood Fl. That place is like that anyway...
Good story. Well told and appropriate. Too bad they didn't take a few pics as well (grin)...
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:11 am

I can't believe I didn't see this ending earlier in the year. It was a fun read and I am so glad things turned out ok. Thanks, Sew53, for telling it!

BoundSub
TUGs Member

Postby BoundSub » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:35 am

A cautionary yet hot story of playing safe during bondage. You seem like you'd make a great play partner for others into intense bondage. You can never have enough rope and duct tape IMO.... unless you're alone. Optimally you want to play with someone else who at least has bondage safety basics down.

Who called the cops though? The building owner? That must have been very embarrassing indeed :oops:

Have had close calls with parent's coming home much earlier than I thought when I was a teen, if my bedroom door hadn't been locked they would have walked in and I would have had to blame it on robbers (not believable since nothing in the house would be missing and that would really not explain why I wasn't wearing clothes) :shock: I think they knew something was going on when my father came up to tell me to do something after them returning home and finally asked "Why is the door locked? What are you doing in there?" And hearing me hurriedly untying myself in a panic.

A few years ago I got trapped tying myself in a chair in my apartment when my roommate was out of town in a similar fashion. I got too excitedly carried away with using all the rope and saran wrap I had. Needed to wait for the ropes to loosen up from moisture of my sweat for several hours. Was so exhausted from sweating and struggling and eventually drifted off to sleep. It was late night on a Saturday thankfully so I didn't need to go anywhere but it suddenly wasn't that much fun when nature woke me up and I realized my back and joints were becoming stiff from being in a fixed position for so long.

Also, as much as I love intense, tight, inescapable bondage you need to be careful tying yourself and others up. Take extra care with wrists and ankles as tying too tightly can cut off circulation or even cause sprains from writhing around. As well as limbs since twisted arms and legs, sprains and cut off circulation will require a trip to the hospital and hospital staff (and possibly law enforcement) will understandably mistake playful bondage injuries for injuries caused by domestic abuse- especially if you're living within a parent(s), roommate or significant other. Be sure to use a bit of slack on the limbs and chest (restricted breathing can cause lightheaded and even passing out after a while)- leave wiggle room.

Finally, I see a lot of guys stuffing socks into their mouths or a subs mouth, personally I think while it's hot it's also a choking hazard since the sock can slip down the throat. I think the method of using a long sock and tying a knot in it (like a ball gag) is a bit safer.

Play safe!
Last edited by BoundSub on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:05 pm

Great advice Boundsub --- the mmmpf of experience definitely!
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

Return to “Self TUGs”