My first great self bondage experience, First story!

Stories about self ties

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

RKOJason03
TUGs Member

My first great self bondage experience, First story!

Postby RKOJason03 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:51 pm

Hi everybody my name is Jason, I am 14 years old and I've found this site for a couple days and I've read very interesting and great stories. I've been into bondage for about 3 years now, I think my liking of being tied up got started by me and my older brother tying each other to see who could escape the fastest. I'm not completely sure how it started but maybe that's it. Anyways this experience was pretty great and I thought I'd write about it. One thing I LOVE is Latex or PVC catsuits, they're very appealing to me and I really like them. (Here's an image of a latex catsuit)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q ... 1167805866

Since I'm young and I enjoy self bondage I tried to wear latex but I don't have any of that. So I had to simulate it, I used garbage bags (I know a little weird but hey we all tie each other up so what can i say?) I grabbed pants, a long sleeve shirt, 2 big black garbage bags, that clear packing tape, a different color than black color sharpie (I used silver) and scissors. I had all this time cause I woke up at about 8:00am and both my parents work so I had 5:00pm had about 5:30pm before both my parents got home. If you wanna make my garbage bag clothes I'll try to explain it as good as I can. I layed down a garbage bag on a table and put the pants on the bag. I then grabbed weights from my bench press (lol I barely use it I'm lazy) put the weights on my clothes and drew an outline of the pants with my sharpie. Then took the pants off and layed the weights only on the bag to hold it down while the blade of the scissors glide threw the bag on the line of the marker. (Sorry if that wasn't too good) I tooke about an hour to make the pants and shirt garbage bags. Then the tape goes along where real clothes don't separate so for the pants along the side and the crotch area and leave the leg holes open. I've tried this before and I've made too big and too small, this time I made both too small and shirt VERY tight. the pants did feel nice against my skin as I was naked and put both on I used to shaving cream to slip into them much easier but it was cold and a little messy. Then to make it tighter I wore basketball inside shirt and basketball leggings for style. This made it tighter and felt great against my skin.

Now it was time to start the tying up, I don't have any rope or duct tape. But I did have like 12 belts total for my restraints and I found some electrical tape where my dad keeps his tools and other things like that. So I began "tying" the belt around my ankles then made a chest harness out of belts. Then connected a belt to make the hogtie look connecting the harness to ankles with another belt. (I will make a video and you can watch in case you want to know how I did it, FYI I created it :big:) I love gags and I had 3 columns of paper towels I put it in my mouth. (I always close my lips to keep the gag in, I think it's better than having it stick out) Then I grabbed the small role of tape and wrapped it around my head about 3 times. I loved it, I love tape. Then wore the belt around my waist and twisted it to make a loop to slip my hands into it behind my back. Then I sat there for a little bit and orgasmed, I wish I could have the urge to stay hogtied for a while longer but I just can't my body says, just get out already you had you fun. Anyways I got out, cleaned everything up and threw away the garbage bags since they were all ripped up :( .

Ok that's my first story everyone hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading. Be safe have fun.
Jason Gines

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: My first great self bondage experience, First story!

Postby xtc » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:22 am

Welcome aboard.
I removed the repeated posts. Now you have two posts accepted, the rest should go through automatically.
Good luck,
Xtc
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Ducttapestar
Bondage Expert

Postby Ducttapestar » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Great first story! Hope to read more from you.

Nick
TUGs Member

Postby Nick » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:31 pm

First of all, great story. I am at your age as well and I had some selfbondage adventures myself. But I never found a way to tie my hands. I only have belts, tape and uncomfortable zip ties. Could you give me sone advice?

Return to “Self TUGs”