Trapped in my New Self-Bondage Items at Night (M)

Stories about self ties

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

Trapped in my New Self-Bondage Items at Night (M)

Postby solarbeast34 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:24 am

Because I live in an area where we only have Wal-Mart and other little hardware stores for self-bondage equipment I tend to buy my stuff online. About a month or two ago I came across an item called bodyhose and decided I wanted to try it out. For those that do not know what this item is, it is essentially women’s tights but it doesn’t have two leg holes it only has one. So essentially it is like a sleeping bag without the zipper and pull strings but made out of nylon and spandex. Also because of what they are made out of they are supposed to be stretchy enough to at most fit 2 people in, but it may be a little tight. I ended up buying 2 of beige, and red colors and 1 of black. This only cost me around $20.00 or so for 5, which is less than the price of one from other sites. Unfortunately they were coming from China and they had trouble getting through customs for an unknown reason. But recently the package finally came in and because I am currently in college I didn’t really have time to fully try them out. All I knew was that I am 6’3” and these supposedly would only enclose a person 6’ tall and not my height.

So last night I finally had time to try them out and decided to put all 5 of them on at once. I luckily do not have a roommate so I can essentially do whatever I want to do in my room without the worry that someone is going to walk right in. Because it was around midnight or so I decided that I wanted to watch a couple episodes of American Horror Story season 5 because I can now get it for free from Amazon Prime. I was wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt on for pajamas, although that is the only pajamas I wear anyways. I also, from only one time wearing pantyhose for a high school play, know that I liked the feeling off the material rubbing up against the hair on my legs. So I got my king sized bed ready, locked my door and got the 5 bodyhose out. I decided to put my black one on first because it seemed to be the one that could not go over my head for whatever reason. Once the black one was on I decided to start to get my computer and headphones ready for the show seeing as how it was about to be quiet time and I did not want my RA to come and tell me to be quiet and potentially expose my love of self-bondage as not even my family knows. So I ended up finding that it was somewhat hard to do things with your hands inside of it, but it is relatively stretchy and easy to move your body once inside of it. After that was done I decided it was time to put the rest of them on and I ended up with the order of beige, red, beige, and then lastly red. Now that they were on I found them to be really tight compared to just having the black one on by itself. Luckily I had gotten everything prepped before hand because I was finding it relatively difficult to move my arms and the rest of my body around in them. I had only pulled them up to around my neck area so that I could watch the season on my computer.

After about two hours or so I got really tired and decided that I might as well sleep in them. So I put my computer to silent and put it on my desk. I then grabbed each bodyhose, other than the black one, individually and pulled them over my head and tied them off. I was now stuck in 4 bodyhose and had 5 on altogether under my comforter in bed. So I spent all night sleeping, or trying to get some sleep in 5 bodyhose, tied in 4 of them underneath a giant comforter right next to the heater with it being about 80 degrees Fahrenheit in my room. Occasionally I would wake up and try and find a comfortable position and fall back to sleep.

I eventually woke up around 9am and decided I had enough time to stay in them until I had to give a tour at 10:45 at the other end of campus. The first thing I did was try my best to roll myself up in the comforter as well since I was still tightly trapped in the bodyhose and it was hard to grab the comforter the way I always mummify myself in. Once this was done I found it nearly impossible to remove my arms from the cocooned area. I also learned that I had rolled a weird way up in the comforter so I was now stuck unless I got off of my bed. Eventually it was time to get ready for the tour and walk over so I did have to let myself out and get dressed.

But now I am finishing writing this story and have all 5 bodyhose on up to my armpits, as I need my arms to type other papers as well, and have one of my many dog collars on that I like to wear. I do plan on staying in these all day since I have dinner in the fridge and have a lot of homework to do for the upcoming week. I also plan on using the tape I recently got to potentially use as a gag. This tape is super hard to get off as it essentially seals your mouth shut and I can’t even try and lick it off since it does trap my tongue in my mouth. It is called T-Rex tape. From what I heard contractor’s mainly use it, but I do recommend it for bondage or self-bondage. Just DO NOT put it directly on skin other than the mouth, as it is nearly impossible to get off without some injury to the skin. Once I get more money I plan on buying more of the bodyhose to see just how many I can wear at once and to see how tight they can get.

Oohmynameisblue
Bondage Expert

Re: Trapped in my New Self-Bondage Items at Night (M)

Postby Oohmynameisblue » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:50 am

Cool story

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:54 am

Hmmm. Sounds intriguing and economically priced to boot. I didn't get a good hit on a quick search. Could you pm a link to the order site?

Oohmynameisblue
Bondage Expert

Postby Oohmynameisblue » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:29 am

Lake Lover wrote:Hmmm. Sounds intriguing and economically priced to boot. I didn't get a good hit on a quick search. Could you pm a link to the order site?

http://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/ ... IHA&adurl=

http://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/ ... IIg&adurl=

http://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/ ... IJw&adurl=

http://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/ ... IKg&adurl=

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

Postby solarbeast34 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:58 am

I just found them for about $4.89 off of Ebay from a seller named Prosonhua.

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:45 pm

Thank you ! Appreciate the links .. got me thinking... HaHa!

Return to “Self TUGs”