Self-hogtie Attempt (Success?)

Stories about self ties

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Self-hogtie Attempt (Success?)

Postby Steak in a Tree » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:08 pm

I had been a bondage fan since I was about 14, watching some of the basic Shibari videos on Youtube. Nothing too bad, in my opinion. As I delved deeper into the darker parts of YT however, I began to think about what it would be like to tie someone up. Unfortunately, my girlfriend at the time wasn't interested, so that never really kicked off.

But hey, you're here for the good stuff, right? Fine, let's get started.

I had been reading some self-bondage articles, looking for more effective ways to secure myself. I had found one really interesting idea for a self-hogtie that used a few techniques I had never thought of. I'll describe them as I go, for simplicity.

I started by making two pairs of rope handcuffs, one made out of paracord, the other, shoelace. The one made out of shoelace was much more loose, which I would take advantage of later. Next, I grabbed the belt off of my robe that I hadn't worn for almost 4 years but kept around in case I needed it. A good call, if you ask me. Finally, I grabbed a belt from my dresser, and with that I had everything I wanted.

I sat on my bed and got started. First, I put one ankle through the paracord cuff and tightened it. Once the ankle was secure, I took the shoelace cuffs, and put one cuff between the two ankle cuffs of the paracord, creating an attachment point. Then, the other ankle went through the other cuff, which was tightened. I then took the excess rope from the cuffs and tied them off behind my heels, to prevent my feet from moving all that much. Alright, feet done, I thought to myself.

Next, I took the belt and used it to secure my knees, preventing them from separating. It wasn't a belt with holes, but one with a hole that you feed it through, and there's another mechanism that tightens over it to prevent it from moving. So i made it reasonably tight around my thighs before "cinching" it off. Unfortunately, there was no way for me to hide the excess belt, but there was nothing I could do.

To try and finish this, I grabbed the belt off my robe, which was a nice and soft wool(?) material, which would prevent circulation loss and markings. To get this ready, I tied the two ends together, creating a loop. I turned one half of the loop over and folded it, creating a smaller loop. I did this one more time to make a loop 4 layers thick, just large enough for both hands to fit through somewhat comfortably. I put one arm through the belt, before I turned over and laid down on my stomach. I fumbled around for a bit before I found the other side of the shoelace handcuff, which i put the rest of the belt loop through. My other wrist went in through the other side of the loop, creating really loose handcuffs.

This was the really tricky part. I had to find the excess rope from the shoelace cuff. The one closer to my feet, which I strangely found first, would tighten the handcuffs when pulled. So I pulled it as hard as I could, which wasn't really that hard at all, given my position. I felt the cuffs slowly tighten around my wrists, until I couldn't pull it any tighter. I tried pulling my wrists out of the cuffs, but they wouldn't budge. Perfect. Then I located the other rope from the shoelace, which would be the final touch. The more I pulled on this one, the more severe the hogtie. I tried pulling on it a bit, and saw that I had a lot of slack. I kept pulling on it until it became a bit difficult. I then took both loose ends of the shoelace cuffs, and tied them together with a square knot, so it wouldn't come any looser. It was now complete

I rolled over a bit to test my situation. I had apparently done it rather well, as I couldn't seem to loosen anything, short of untying the knot holding the hogtie in place. I tried testing my mobility, which wasn't much. Having my knees lashed together made doing more than rolling over impossible. And even that was hard, but trying to get back on my stomach was the hardest part. Eventually, it started to get a little dull, due to there being nothing to do. So I decided to adjust.

I found the square knot holding the hogtie in place, and I undid it. I didn't loosen the handcuffs, nor the ankle ones, but I did do something. I tried bending my legs as far as they could go, until I could feel my heels digging into my arse. I then found the shoelace closest to my hands and started pulling, until I couldn't pull anymore. After that, I redid the knot, resecuring the hogtie.

I tried moving my legs, but I found that they were glued to my arse, unable to move them more than an inch. This hurt a little, I thought. But I stayed, trying to think of a way to relieve the pain, which kept me occupied. Eventually, I decided that it hurt too much, and I stopped. I undid the knot, loosened the tie, and eventually got everything cleaned up and put away.

So yeah, that's my first story on this site. Any feedback is appreciated, I may start looking into the fictional section later. But anyways, cheers crew!
I remember when farmers would shove 12 cigars down a rooster's throat and say Congratulations it's a eggs

Wolfling
Kidnapped

Re: Self-hogtie Attempt (Success?)

Postby Wolfling » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:26 pm

Nice story :)

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:20 pm

Any time self bondage is attempted, always be sure you have the ability to circumvent Murphy's Law, which states "If anything can go wrong, it WILL go wrong, and usually, at the worst possible moment,"

Drawscore

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:43 am

Nice, detailed description of your first self-hogtie. I really like minute step- by- step details like you provided for us. And, to echo drawscore's warning, you WILL experience Murphy's law as you continue your exploits. OH yeah!

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Postby Steak in a Tree » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:52 am

Many thanks, all. I highly doubt there will be a repeat of this. This entire ordeal was a spur of the moment thing, which may not happen again.
I remember when farmers would shove 12 cigars down a rooster's throat and say Congratulations it's a eggs

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:08 am

That is your decision, of course. There are lots of well written stories, something for every one to enjoy, in the archives here.

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:35 pm

A self bondage session where nothing went wrong? Next I'll find wifi with no lag, or a politician's sincerity!

Return to “Self TUGs”