Outsmarting Myself

Stories about self ties

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Outsmarting Myself

Postby Rrkac » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:12 pm

Part 1
This is the story of the time I managed to trap myself with just a pair of pantyhose.

I have very early memories of tying myself up--or attempting to. The first of these simply involved rolling myself into a blanket as tightly as possible. As I got older I got more creative....I had to be. I didn't have rope or handcuffs or anything really useful, and no one to play TUGs with, so I was left to trying self TUGs with pillowcases and various items of clothing.

But it was always too easy to get out, which was frustrating. I wanted to really, truly get trapped, at least once. But if there was a way into the situation, there was always a way out, too.

At least, so it seemed. And then one day I outsmarted myself and proved that wrong.

(to be continued)

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Re: Outsmarting Myself

Postby Rrkac » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:35 pm

Part 2
I think I was about 10 years old when I had my brilliant idea. I had my own bedroom, but my bed was a bunk bed. I usually slept in the bottom bunk.

One night I decided to try my idea. I dug through my pantyhose drawer. Being a good girl, I didn't want to risk damaging a good pair, so I found one with the beginning of a run in the foot. Technically still wearable, but at least not perfect.

I tied a slip knot in the foot, and snugged it onto one wrist. Then I lied down in bed and measured how far it needed in order to wrap behind one post, reach across the width of the bed, and come back from behind the other post.

Unfortunately this landed in the crotch area of the hose, which is not conducive to any sort of tie. So I tied a slip knot at the top of the thigh of the other leg. Wrapping it again around the bed posts, I inserted my other wrist and tugged it snug.

Fantastic.

Except pantyhose stretch, and given that I'd had to do the second knot farther along than I had wanted, I found I could still reach my hands together and easily pull the knots loose. :?

So much for that. I was angry. This was supposed to work!

Leaving the first knot still around that wrist, I undid the second loop completely and considered my failure.

Well, since pantyhose stretch, I might as well try to use that to my advantage!

With a mixture of vicious glee and trepidation, I formed a slip knot at the top of the same leg that already held my first hand. This made the distance between the two loops considerably shorter.

Then I stretched the pantyhose around the bed posts again. It was hard to reach the open loop, but I stretched the hose until I could get my fingers into it. By this point the loop itself had shrunk quite a bit, but not come out completely.

Pinching all my fingers and thumb together, I managed to force them into the loop. I started pushing them apart, forcing the loop to stretch a bit more open, and began sliding it down towards my wrist.

Around this point dread/trepidation started to become rather insistent as I realized this might just work this time. Ridiculous, I thought to myself. I never succeed at this. Besides, if there's a way in there's a way out. And this is what I really wanted after all, isn't it?

I ignored my worries and worked that loop down to my wrist. Then pulled to tighten it.

There!

Now my hands were forced to stay near their respective bed posts. Trying to pull them together would just tighten the loops around my wrists.

I had done it!

For a moment I relished the sensation of being truly trapped, but I still didn't fully believe it. After all, hose stretch....

So when the tightened loops around my wrists started to get uncomfortable, I figured I would get out now.

I tried to reach one hand across to the other, but the hose wouldn't stretch very far now. In fact I couldn't get either hand far enough away to even stop touching the posts.

I couldn't try sliding them up over the bed posts due to the top bunk most effectively barricading that escape route.

No worries. I'll use my mouth to loosen one of the knots.

And then I realized just how well I had succeeded. With my arms spread eagle and very little room to move them, no amount of struggling would let me reach my head to either hand.

Uh oh. I was REALLY stuck!

Hey, that's what I wanted, right?

Except something just occurred to me that had never occurred to me before: if you're truly trapped, the only way out is to be rescued. To be caught. And I didn't want to be caught.

Hmm...this plan had a flaw.

(What happened next? If you're interested, let me know and I'll post part 3.)

tklman
TUGs Member

Postby tklman » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:17 pm

Please continue!

Wolfling
Kidnapped

Postby Wolfling » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:18 pm

I'm curious, please bring it on :)

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:44 pm

Hmmm. ell , Miss Smartypants, you are hopelessly trapped. Good enough for you. What a delicious position to be in... you will just have to enjoy every moment of it until help stumbles upon you, I am afraid.

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:42 pm

Yay I'm glad there's interest. :) Part 3 coming up...

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:50 pm

Part 3

So there I was, my hands locked against opposite bed posts, with no way to reach either knot.

It looked like I would spend all night like that, then have to tell my mom in the morning when she came to wake me up, that I had trapped myself and needed her to rescue me.

But I didn't want to be caught. Especially by my mom. No one knew this secret of mine, and I didn't know how to explain.

If I had to tell my secret to the entire world but could keep it from one person...I'd choose my mom as the one not to know. And she was pretty much guaranteed to be the one to find me.

Now what?

If there's a way in, there's a way out...except I had just proved that wasn't true.

Before panic could fully set in, I reminded myself there was a reason I had chosen pantyhose for my restraints...and pre-damaged ones at that. I had a backup plan.

The problem was I wasn't entirely sure it would work. I had been so desperate to get myself truly trapped that I hadn't allowed myself to think it through, let alone try it.

Surely it would work. I should take some time to allow myself to enjoy how well I had succeeded. That for the first time, I hadn't been able to escape the moment I first tried to. No need to panic; there was still a backup plan.

Except...for it to work, I needed to be able to reach some part of the pantyhose with my mouth, and had already discovered I couldn't reach the part around either wrist. What if I couldn't reach any of it?

Finally I couldn't take it anymore, and scooted myself towards the head of the bed until my head was definitively over the board between the two posts. I turned my head and verified I could touch my mouth to the hose between my hands.

I scooted back into a more natural position to relish my predicament again.

But just reaching the hose still didn't guarantee I could get out.

Sure it did.

Didn't it?

I wasn't really looking forward to my backup escape method, but it was my only chance now.

I scooted myself back up to where my head could reach the hose. This was a rather uncomfortable position, and it took time and effort every time I scooted either direction.

Time to escape!

I turned my head and worked the hose into my mouth and bit down hard.

...and nothing happened.

(What next? To be continued in part 4.)

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:10 am

You have really sharp teeth, I hope. Please continue!

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:08 pm

:D By the way, I love that you called me Miss Smartypants. Lol It's particularly apropos for this story. :lol:

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:08 pm

Part 4

Nothing happened! I couldn't believe it. I had expected them to tear when I bit into them. That's what pantyhose do; they get runs in them. It's the bane of every little girl who ever has to wear them. They always get snags!

I forced them back out of my mouth and looked. Okay, something had happened; I had made a rather interesting set of indentations with my teeth. But not the tiniest break anywhere!

I bit again. This time I could feel how they stretched around my teeth. They practically bounced my jaw back open. Who knew pantyhose could double as a tooth trampoline?

Still no breaks.

I was getting pretty uncomfortable with my head over the board, so I finally scooted myself back over the mattress to contemplate my predicament.

Goodness, I had really done it. Even the backup plan wasn't working.

Why hadn't the part about having to be rescued ever occurred to me before? What a genius.

I'd also realized something else. It was Friday night, which meant no school tomorrow, which meant Mom wouldn't be coming to wake me up first thing in the morning as I had been picturing. No, she'd let me sleep in. For hours, since I sometimes got up before she did, ate a bowl of cereal, then disappeared back into my bedroom to read.

She would probably check on me eventually...but it could easily be afternoon before she realized something was wrong.

Would I be there all night and all morning? And then still have to face trying to explain to my mom that I'd done this to myself?

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Part 5

I pondered. My sister was always biting things open. I don't like things in my mouth (except food!) so I wasn't inclined to follow suit. But one time I was curious enough to try biting off some plastic shrink wrap, and quickly stopped to get scissors instead. I hadn't made a hole that time either.

The next time I saw my sister bite something open I asked how it even worked.

"You have to use your canine tooth. It's the sharpest, see?" And she bared her teeth to show me this special tooth.

Later I had found my own in the mirror, but never tried biting plastic again.

Now as I lay trapped in my bed I started running my tongue over my teeth, trying to find it by feel. After a few passes I was pretty sure I had the right one, though I wished I could run a finger along to verify. I tugged at my wrists again. No hope of that.

Laboriously I scooted myself back into position, found the canine tooth again, and bit. And bounced.

Still nothing, except a more impressive unbroken peak in the hose. That rather confirmed I had the correct tooth...but this whole stretchy thing was becoming quite the problem!

Time to think again. Scoot, scoot, scoot... Wrists weren't very happy by this point, either. Every struggle tended to tighten the loops, and the hose was taut enough that the bed posts were starting to leave indentations against my arms.

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:39 pm

Part 6

I thought for a while. The hose already had a run; maybe that was the key to my escape!

It took me a long time to find it, because it was completely contained within the first slip knot, where it did nothing to weaken the loop, and was unreachable to boot.

No go.

Back to thinking.

The problem was the elasticity. But there had to be a limit. That's why I was stuck, after all; there was definitely a limit.

If I pulled until they couldn't stretch any more, and then bit, would that work?

I waited a while before trying this idea. I hated the feel of the hose in my mouth whenever I bit, and I hated scooting back and forth, and I was getting tired. It was past my bedtime, after all. Also, pulling the pantyhose tight would tighten the loops on my wrists even more...

Finally, fearing I would fall asleep, I scooted back into position. I tried gripping the hose with my hands so as to avoid tightening the slip knots, but didn't have enough play to get a grip. I would just have to deal with super tight loops on my wrists if I wanted to get out on my own.

Steeling myself, I pulled as hard as I could. And bit. And bounced.

I was determined not to stop, though, this time. I tried angling my wrists various ways, still pulling as hard as I could, and finally figured out a way to make a sort of edge along the hose that looked pretty solid. I pushed my chin against it experimentally, and it didn't stretch, but instead pressed into my chin sharply. Eagerly I located that special tooth again, holding the tension in my restraints, and bit the most solid part.

And felt the beautiful sensation of a sudden drop in the pressure on my wrists! Riiiiiiip. It had worked!

Sort of...

I pulled my head back to look, and there was the most amazing--and surprisingly large--hole, with a number of runs merrily shooting out on opposite sides.

Except it didn't come close to going all the way around. And the runs only went along the direction of the hose, instead of perpendicular, the way I needed them to go. It now occurred to me that runs were always vertical, never horizontal. I couldn't count on the "runny" nature of the hose to sever them.

I was still stuck.

ductapegagged
Kidnapped

Postby ductapegagged » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:11 am

Please continue, great stuff. Love your short sentence by short sentence writing style, that's hard to pull off but yours is very smooth.

zetastrophenow
Kidnapped

Postby zetastrophenow » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:22 pm

Yes, please, we need to know more about your escape!

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:48 pm

ductapegagged wrote:Please continue, great stuff. Love your short sentence by short sentence writing style, that's hard to pull off but yours is very smooth.

Aww, thank you! :)

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:56 pm

zetastrophenow wrote:Yes, please, we need to know more about your escape!

Coming up! :D

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Part 7

I was still stuck, but at least now I knew what to do. I just had to keep repeating this until I got all the way around. Assuming I could still put enough pressure on some part of the hose...with the hole there now, would that be possible?

I angled my wrists again and pulled, and managed to get a taut edge at the side of the hole. I bit again, and it ripped, but not very much.

I sighed. At least it was possible. But it was going to take a long time.

Scoot...scoot...scoot. Rest.

To my relief, I discovered that once I was back in "default" position, I could loosen the loops on my wrists by flexing and wiggling them just right. Not enough to get out, or even back to what I considered comfortable, but enough that it didn't cut off my circulation.

So now the real fun began. It might take me all night to escape; I was definitely stuck...but at least I could escape...eventually...hopefully. But the timing was mostly beyond my control.

I'd wait as long as I could manage between working on expanding the hole, then laboriously scoot, scoot, scoot, tighten, bite, tighten, bite, then scoot-scoot-scoot back.

The rough, dry feel of the hose in my mouth was an effective punishment for every escape effort. It was preferable to being caught, but made me reluctant, and consequently slow in my work.

Scoot, tighten, bite, scoot, wriggle wrists. Rest.

The process of scooting back and forth was becoming exhausting. It was pretty late by this point, but I was afraid to go to sleep, lest I not wake up in time to finish escaping before Mom checked on me.

I did fall asleep at least once, but fortunately woke up pretty quickly when I tried to move and couldn't.

Every time as I scooted up to bite, I would worry that I wouldn't be able to get it tight enough to be effective. I had reason for the concern; it got more difficult the wider the hole got. But I also got better at my techniques.

After several hours and a seemingly interminable number of bites, there was just a tiny piece left. My wrists had more leeway now, so that I could pull them away from the bed posts, but still not enough to bring them together, or even to my mouth.

I was pretty acquainted now with how the holes formed, and suddenly realized I might not be able to manage to break the final piece. The parts around the hole always immediately slackened.

Had I come this far for naught?

zetastrophenow
Kidnapped

Postby zetastrophenow » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:06 pm

OMG Need more!!!

ductapegagged
Kidnapped

Postby ductapegagged » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:28 pm

Write more, don't take your hands off that keyboard!

Oh, and you're welcome,no problem at all, you defintely deserve it.

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:02 pm

zetastrophenow wrote:OMG Need more!!!

Conclusion coming soon! :)

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:04 pm

ductapegagged wrote:Write more, don't take your hands off that keyboard!

:bound: yes sir! :bound:

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:08 pm

Part 8

I stared at the tiny piece that stood between me and freedom.

Now if Mom found me, there would be an additional scolding for destroying a pair of pantyhose...with my teeth no less. (She was always getting after sis for using her teeth. I was supposedly the good girl.)

With a grimace, I pulled and pulled until one edge of the remaining strip (but not the other edge!) was sufficiently taut. I bit. It tore but, as I feared, it didn't go all the way across.

I tried to tighten it...and couldn't!

No! I didn't go through all that effort to be stopped now!

I pulled harder, tilted my wrists, tried all the tricks I had learned throughout this process... and finally managed to get it bite-ready, and bit.

It made a tiny hole...still not through. But then the remaining bit suddenly broke on its own from the pressure I was still applying!

I was FREE!

I pulled the loops off my wrists and stared at what I had done. I had chewed my way all the way through! The jagged, but surprisingly even, edges were fascinating. I kind of wanted to keep the pieces as a prize, but I would get in such trouble if anyone else ever saw this!

I stuffed the pieces under my mattress, too tired to do anything else.

Gratefully, I went to sleep. Free. No embarrassing rescue!

A couple days later, when no one was looking, I buried the destroyed hose in the trash....deep in the trash where no one would see them.

Now I plan my backups better! But that was a fun night!

Wolfling
Kidnapped

Postby Wolfling » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:52 pm

Congrats. Totally worth the read :)

zetastrophenow
Kidnapped

Postby zetastrophenow » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:46 am

Congrats! Nicely done!

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:07 am

Aww thank you! I'm glad you liked it. :)

Shanyalovestape
Bondage Expert

Postby Shanyalovestape » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:57 am

It was great !
Just your average,bondage-loving asian girl

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:24 pm

Shanyalovestape wrote:It was great !

Thanks! 8)

gaggednbarefoot
Tied up

Postby gaggednbarefoot » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:37 am

Just found this story. Fun. I was tying myself up around that age too, late at night hoping I woiuld not get caught
Tie me up, take my shoes and socks and tickle my feet.

Return to “Self TUGs”