A very close call(M)

Stories about self ties

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Wolfling
Kidnapped

A very close call(M)

Postby Wolfling » Mon May 30, 2016 12:29 am

Hello guys! For a little change this time i am writing a true story :quirk: Actually, this happened just a few minutes ago, as i write these words.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Basically my whole family (except my grandmother who is in her room 90% of the time) was away (school, work, etc.) and thus i decided to do a little self TUG. I am very secretive about my little hobby, so only one of my friends actually knows i am into TUGs, but even he doesn't know i practice self bondage(however i do it very rarely.). The weather outside was terrible, it's was raining heavily also a few lightnings occured(important plot information #1).

So i gathered my accesories: a karate belt, a pair of long socks,a pair of normal socks and a simple belt. I headed for my room threw the blanket at the end of the bed(important plot information #2) and started planning out how to restrain myself. First i looped around the belt three times and buckled it, with the intention tie my wrists with it later. I fiddled with it for a few minutes to have it the most efficient possible. Then when i was kinda satisfied with it,i sat on my bed and went on gagging myself by stuffing the pair of socks into my mouth, then used one of the long socks as an otm gag to hold the socks in my mouth. I used the karate belt to tie my ankles and left a length making it into a slipknot. I then slipped the looped belt through the slipknot and pulled it on my wrists then with a final pull on the slipknot i finished my semi-effective self-restrainment. A few secs later i realised that i have forgotten to blindfold myself with the other long sock but i decided to let it be this way. I leant backwards.

After making myself comfortable, i started to test out my bonds. I was pretty sure these wouldn't hold me if i really wanted to get out of it, but i fear the only way to make it inescapable on my own is to have an escape plan based on damaging my equipment which i didn't want to do. Anyways i wriggled around for a good few minutes in my bonds sometimes trying how effective my gag is. After a while i heard my mother saying 'Hello!' from the living room (which is a door away from my room) :tied: I don't know how my mother would've reacted if she found me the way i was. I started to panic and tried to pull out my wrists from the belt. Thanks to how inefficient my restrains were i succeeded but i knew undoing my legs would take a little more time. So having no better idea i quickly grabbed my blanket at my feet and pulled it on myself, then quickly pulled of the OTM sock and spit out the other. I hid these under the blanket as well just before my mother entered my room. As it turned out she came back from work because she went working in sandals which were not suitable in the heavy rain that broke out after she went away.
After the coast was clear i got rid of all the evidence and started writing this story :wink:

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hope you like the story of my almost fatal ordeal. Have a nice day :wink:

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Re: A very close call(M)

Postby Lake Lover » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:41 am

It was a close call for you! You escaped an embarrassing discovery in the nick of time.

Wolfling
Kidnapped

Postby Wolfling » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:32 am

Yup. I would've had a lot to explain...

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:36 am

I've had a few close calls myself in my young days - I would have been sooo embarrassed if I had been found tied up! Glad it ended well for you!

Onodera
Kidnapper

Postby Onodera » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:47 am

I really like this story x3! TUG with friends are good, but sometimes is also fun to try some self-bondage, especially when you dont have so much friends that are not in to it x3!

You tied up yourself on a really good way. I really liked the part of the gagging x3! Its just a shame that you didnt blindfiolded yourself to make the experience more exiting x3! And you was really smart at using the blanket to hide your legs tied up xD! That was very close!

Congratulations for the story!
Imagine that this is you~
That's right, now shut up and be a good boy~! <3

Wolfling
Kidnapped

Postby Wolfling » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:48 pm

Thank you very much ;) . As i said in the story i planned on blinding myself, but at least this way i had fewer things to get rid of :D

Return to “Self TUGs”