Self-Balltie

Stories about self ties

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Heather
TUGs Member

Self-Balltie

Postby Heather » Sun May 29, 2016 3:15 pm

First thing is first, I was wearing a pair of pjs consisting of a pink cotton tank top and a pair of black brief shorts with some pink My Little Pony socks on my feet.

I began with the gag. I balled up a pair of used socks which I pushed into my mouth and then used a longer sports sock to tie around my head and prevent me from spitting the balled up pair out. They tasted a bit bitter but that only excites me more.

Next I tied on a tight crotch rope and attached a pair of handcuffs to the back ready for later.

Following that I tied my ankles and my knees. I decided to uses the excess rope from my ankles to my crotch rope to keep my knees constantly bent.

The next step was to tie a rope to my knee restraint and pass it round behind my neck and tie it to the other side of my knees, pulling it tight so that I couldn't lean away from my knees.

I just had two more things I wanted to do now, the first was to lock my wrists into the cuffs. Which was very simple and easy to do but then I wanted to pull a sock over each hand like a mitten. This proved fairly difficult and I actually didn't succeed by myself. I managed to get one sock over my left hand but was then unable to put on the second one.

Because I failed to do it by myself my friend stepped in when they arrived and put on the second sock as well as replacing the cuffs with some rope before enjoying watching me struggle in my tight, very tricky but well worth it balltie. They even took advantage of my immobile state and tickled my sock covered feet after my perilous struggling led me to roll onto my back!

thecalikid
TUGs Member

Re: Self-Balltie

Postby thecalikid » Sun May 29, 2016 6:15 pm

Nice story. I'm jealous you have friends to help tie you up :S
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3877090

Ahoyboy1
Kidnapped

Postby Ahoyboy1 » Sun May 29, 2016 7:40 pm

Fun fun fun!

barefoot99
Tied up

Postby barefoot99 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:50 am

nice
BAREFOOT AND CUFFED, THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby .... » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:59 am

Awesome! Keep it up! I liked it!

Return to “Self TUGs”