Any self bondage ideas?

Stories about self ties

Moderators: kidnapplz, AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, xtc

RKOJason03
TUGs Member

Any self bondage ideas?

Postby RKOJason03 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:16 pm

Hi guys! I just aught a total of 3600 feet of duct tape from Home Depot but I wanted Saran Wrap too. And I'm not ready for the super tall (3ft) shrink wrap they had for mummification. But I want some ideas for self bondage with duct tape before this Friday (1/13/17) THANK YOU FOR READING. PLEASE COMMENT.
Jason Gines

Sealherlips
Bondage Expert

Re: Any self bondage ideas?

Postby Sealherlips » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Wrong section.

Harold
Kidnapped

Re: Any self bondage ideas?

Postby Harold » Sat May 13, 2017 5:56 pm

Tie yourself to the bedposts. Attach a loop of rope to your dominant hand. After securing your feet and other hand, loop the rope around the bedpost and secure it with a combination lock in the dark. You won't get out until sunrise or a light attached a timer goes on.

If you can find an old windup alarm clock, place a styrofoam packing peanut (flatten one side) on the winder after winding it up and setting it. Put it on something high and balance a handcuff or padlock key on it so the key will fall to the floor when the alarm goes off. Another delivery system is to get a small cup like some restaurants use for croutons or salad dressing. Put your key(s) along with some kind of loop into it. Freeze it and let it drip into a plastic bowl while doing your thing.

Sorry I didn't see your post until now.

Return to “Self TUGs”