He Tricked Me! (M/F)

Intimate stories of Males tying up Females.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

vileyor

He Tricked Me! (M/F)

Postby vileyor » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:51 am

I thought we haven't had a story here in a little while, so I'll try! :D

Chapter One: The Beginning
"Help! Help!" I try and scream. All that comes out of the tape welded onto my face is a soft moan. My mouth may as well have been melted off, my arms and legs amputated, because I'm completely at his mercy.

All because I trusted him.

I have a crush on a guy in my class. His name is Matt. He's 20, with brown hair and dark eyes, and he might as well be shoving rocks up his sleeves, his muscles so big. He's even a pretty cool guy personality-wise, always cracking jokes and generally being a friend to everyone he meets.

I hope he has a crush on me. I've had a few people crushing on me this year: I'm 19, short dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, and I've heard that boys think my melons are OK, too. But dear god, If it hasn't been obvious that I had a crush on him before, it is now. If he doesn't like me back, he probably thinks I'm a huge creep.

Yesterday i sat next to him in class and told him a stupid joke about his place-where-the-sun-don't-shine. I'm not sure if that was the most comfortable lecture he's had.

Tonight, it's all going to change. Our professor gave us an assignment to be completed in pairs, and guess who asked him to be my partner? Why yes, it does happen to be me, Pauline McHadden, the most subtle flirter in the world. So he's coming around to my dorm tonight to start the project off. My other roommates are all off somewhere, and my bondage materials are handily strewn across my dresser. Now all I have to do is wait for 8 to come.

I hope Matt likes being tied up.

(I tried to do something from the perspective of a girl this time, to try something new, so gals please tell me how accurate these thoughts are!)

TamatoaShiny123
Kidnapper

Re: He Tricked Me! (M/F)

Postby TamatoaShiny123 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:14 am

Nice beginning

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Postby DeActivated01 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:17 am

Very interesting beginning, please continue

vileyor

Postby vileyor » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:59 am

Doing Ch2 now and doing Ch3 when I wake up

Chapter 2: Wait, What?
8 struck, and there was a knock at the door. Matt was there, wearing a black tee shirt and jeans. I forgot to mention what I was wearing: a white tank top and shorts.

"Hey Pauline!" he says as I wave him in. He looks around the place. I notice him staring at the medical tape and rope. Maybe he's already put two and two together, or maybe he thinks I've just finished patching up a boat that seems to always untie itself from its post.

"So, what's been happening lately?" he asks, sitting down on an armchair. "Oh, you know, homework," I reply. He smirks and glances at the tape and rope again. "What's with the bondage materials?" he says after a long pause.

I gulp. "Just some stuff laying around," I say, a fake smile on my face. He looks me right in the eyes. "OK, Polly," he says. "I know that's bondage equipment. Why else would you have it lying around, taking up space in a dorm which can barely walk around?"

I laugh it off. "It's for another course, none of your business!" I look down at my legs, and spot what looks like a tiny wet patch. Might as well get rid of all this sexual excitement out of the way before we start working. "I'm going to the bathroom," I say, before dashing for the door and shutting myself in, taking extra care to lock it.

freyjaceleste862
Bondage Expert

Postby freyjaceleste862 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:09 am

Could be more detailed like how he can easily identify them as bondage materials but ok start
love cooking, panty/knicker gags, nappies, handicapped.

Sniper108
TUGs Member

Postby Sniper108 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:41 am

please continue

Return to “M/F”