A new story from me after ages: Foreign visit (M/F) (finished)

Intimate stories of Males tying up Females.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Fesselfan
Bondage Expert

A new story from me after ages: Foreign visit (M/F) (finished)

Postby Fesselfan » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:09 am

Hello to all,
I thought I’d share with you another story about my bondage experiences. This one happened quite a while back, when I was still young , in my mid-twenties. The girl…let’s call her Claudia..was 19.
About the persona: me, I am blonde, blue eyed, 1,88m in height and a solid built. Claudia was quite tall too, 1,84…pale skin, long black hair and dark eyes…and some flesh on her, albeit in the right places.

We met in a bondage themed chat room back then…and talked about a lot of things online there, both innocent and otherwise. She had no experience in bondage so far, but was very interested…sadly, she lived in another country, making a quick visit to get to know each other vis-à-vis impossible. However, at least online, we quite liked each other.
Some months later, the people in the chat room decided they wanted a real life group meeting of the chat…and it would take place in my home city! A lot of people would come here from all over the continent…and despite of what some people might think of me, I am not a slow person in mind and realized my chance.
So, in one of our next chats, I offered Claudia to attend the meeting together with me and stay in my flat for a week, doing some sightseeing and get to know each other. I promised that nothing that she didn’t want would happen…(also, of course, I hoped that something …constraining…would happen) …and quite to my surprise, she instantly accepted.
I’ll spare you the details of travel preparation and other things, just so much I really did prepare an extra room for her where she could sleep, true to my promise that she’d be safe at my place.
She arrived at the day before the event, and of course, being a gentleman, I welcomed her at the airport. As she arrived, I realized that she really was quite beautiful…I smiled at her in welcome and already set my mind in motion about how to get her into ropes.
We arrived at my place early in the evening, she stored her stuff and went into the bath. I remembered our conversations in the chat…how she curiously asked about the different types of ropes and such things. I decided to “accidently” leave one piece of my soft cotton ropes lying around in my living room, just to have a good pointer to guide a conversation in the right direction.
She exited the bath. In case it’s important to you, she was wearing a black top and long, tight cut brown trousers. A red scarf was tied around her neck.
We sat down and took a drink and started to talk about some more innocent themes…I’ll spare you the details, it was more or less small talk to get to know each other better. She surely must had noticed the rope before, but only after a while picked it up.
“So this is cotton rope?” she asked, feeling the rope in her hand.
“Yes”, I replied, “it’s a nice soft rope, yet can be used for some tight bondage”.
We talked a little bit about the pro and contra of some rope types..when I decided it’s time to bring things into motion (what a funny word…considering I wanted to restrict her ability to move)

-to be continued-
Last edited by Fesselfan on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
There are 10 kind of people in the world.
Those who understand binary numeral system, and those who don't.

Mask6184
Kidnapped

Re: A new story from me after ages: Foreign visit (M/F)

Postby Mask6184 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:00 pm

Great start, and welcome back :D

Fesselfan
Bondage Expert

Re: A new story from me after ages: Foreign visit (M/F)

Postby Fesselfan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:41 pm

Welcome back to the story..if you read that far you are really brave, as it didn’t include any bondage so far…

I looked into her eyes..“Want to give it a try?” I asked.
She bit on her lower lip…and nodded, bowing her head…and stretching out her arms toward me, wrists together. Before I even realized that she just agreed to be tied up, she lowered her arms, reconsidered for some seconds...and placed her wrists behind her back. Perhaps she remembered that I told her that I much prefer hands tied behind the back; maybe she liked it herself more, too. I didn’t care but instead jumped at the chance and used the cotton rope to tie her hands behind her back, parallel to each other. After finishing wrapping the ropes around her wrist I used a cinch (rope between the wrists) before knotting it of…taking care that it still remained comfortable but making sure it’s tight enough so she cannot slip out of the bonds.

“How does it feel?” I asked while taking a seat beside her.
She pulled at the ropes and tried to move her arms…”Feels good. Secure. Defenseless…yet no fear, I feel safe.”
Of course this sounded very good to me! As it would for every guy who loves to rope girls, I am sure.
“If you like, I can fetch some more ropes from my stash…and tie you up some more.” I suggested.
“Yes, please” she said in a slow voice.
I smiled at her “Don’t run away…even if you still could” and went into my bedroom, which is where I keep my store of play things, fetched some more of these cotton ropes and went back to the living room.

Of course she was still sitting there on the couch, testing her bonds a little.
“I’ll put a little upper body bondage on you, to further limit your ability to move that arms of yours around” I said, taking care not to make it sound like a question…so she couldn’t say “no”.
Anyway, she instantly and exitedly nodded, so I definitely was doing the right thing.
I wrapped a longer rope around her upper body and arms multiple times, above and below her breasts. As (people who have read the description might remember) she was a bit more on the curvy side, even if my ropes weren’t that tight her boobs were squeezed a little…and of course I ‘accidently’ touched them while wrapping the rope. She didn’t complain, so I assumed she either liked it or at least didn’t mind.
As finishing move, I cinched ropes between her arms and upper body, effectively ensuring that the arms were now pinned tightly to her upper body.
“Try some more, now” I encouraged her…which she did, replying “yes, that’s far more restricting than just tying the hands.”
---to be continued----

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: A new story from me after ages: Foreign visit (M/F) (part 2 added)

Postby xtc » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:40 am

Good to see you writing again.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Fesselfan
Bondage Expert

Postby Fesselfan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:05 am

xtc wrote:Good to see you writing again.

Thanks! It really has been a while since my last story here...been busy with a lot of things. Hope to be able to share some more of my experiences again though.

Cheers

FF

Fesselfan
Bondage Expert

Postby Fesselfan » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:51 pm

Welcome back my fellow readers…time to continue my story

She continued with the universal ‘please tie my legs’ signal used by damsel-in-distress all over the world:
“But I can still run away if I like!” she smiled.
“Not for long, anymore…” I replied and already started to tie her feet together..and her upper thighs above the knees. Naturally, I cinched it all off to make it impossible for her to get out of it.
“There we go” I said after finishing my work on her legs. “Well…actually you won’t go anywhere anymore”.
She smiled…and again tested how much (or should I rather say…little) freedom of movement she still had. Every wiggling and struggling she tried, though, remained without reward. Well, at least without reward for her…as it was a sheer pleasure for me to see her curvy body struggling in the ropes.
“Looks like you are pretty helpless…and completely at my mercy now” I said, taking care to make it sound a little bit more playful than these words would imply. She seemed to catch the spirit, as she smiled at me, ceasing her struggles for the moment.
Gauging my work so far, I said “I’ll now use that pretty scarf of yours to gag you.”
At first she startled…but then formed a silent “go ahead” with her lips. So I removed the scarf and knotted it of right in the middle to have something to place in her sweet mouth.
I didn’t even needed to say a word, she willingly opened her mouth…so I pushed the knotted scarf into her mouth and tied the ends together behind her neck, making it tight enough so she couldn’t push it out of her mouth again.
“hhhmf” she said. Which reminded me that, no matter where we are from and what language we speak, gag talk is universally understood by bondage lovers.
“All ok?” I asked, she nodded in approval.
“I’ll give you some time to get used to your new situation” I said while pouring myself another drink. She “hmmmfed” in agreement (at least that’s what I made out of the garbled speech) and continued to tug at her bounds…and additionally tried to push the gag out of her mouth with her tounge. At first I thought she might succeed getting it off, but gladly it proofed to be tight enough and remained in place, silencing her.
“Want to try it still a bit more tight?” I asked…and much to my relief she nodded with another “hmmm” sound.
-to be continued-

Fesselfan
Bondage Expert

Re: A new story from me after ages: Foreign visit (M/F) (part 3 added)

Postby Fesselfan » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:54 pm

Sorry for the delay, glad you still continue with me in the retelling of these past events. Time for the final part!

She was, of course, still sitting on my couch, tied up and gagged.
I approached her…and grabber her tied feet, lifting them up and forcing her to lie down on the couch, turning her on her belly afterwards.
“Remember that we talked about hogties? Well, now you will experience one” I told her.
“Mmmm!” she replied with her limited options.
Well, the versed bondageer will surely know what I did next…I tied a rope to her already tied up feet, looped it through her tied wrists & upper body bondage…and pulled it tight, forcing her into the tight arch hogtie lovers so much adore.
“Feel free to struggle now as much as you like…and still can” I said while taking a prolonged look at my guest, who now happened to be a neat small package lying on my couch.
One cannot say she didn’t try…hhmpfing and moaning, she struggled and winched…pulled at the rope holding her in hogtie with the full force of her body…yet archiving very little besides looking gorgeous.
I decided to give her some time in her new situation, and simply watched her efforts for about an hour. The longer she remained tied up the less she struggled and moaned…and the more she just experienced how it is to be tightly trussed up.
At the end, she was just lying there…waiting for whatever may happen to her. As she looked quite exhausted…and as I thought she had already been tied quite some time for a beginner…I started to finally untying her.
As, honestly, I find the act of removing bondage not nearly as interesting as putting it on, I’ll spare you the details.
After the ropes and gag were removed, she started to rub her arms and stretch her legs. I poured one more drink for her, which she gladly accepted.
“Well…you have just experienced quite a lot” I said and she nodded. “How did it feel for you?”
“A bit scary”, she replied, “especially after you put the gag on…” she paused….”but…may I be honest with you?”
Ok I thought…now comes the part where she tells me that it was a nice experience, but it’s not hers and she will never do it again.
“Of course…go ahead” I replied instead, bracing myself mentally for the impact.
“You know…”she continued in a shy voice, obviously considering her words carefully…”after you had hogtied me…and I struggled against the ropes….uhmm….well…it made me really really hot. If I had been able to, I would have jumped on you and teased and seduced you until you’d fuck the hell out of me.”
She blushed…and well, maybe I myself a little bit, too.
“Well…uhm…” I said, mentally reconfiguring myself from being rejected to the opposite “you know…the night is not over yet…and there is a bedroom over there, and rope and stuff in abundance.”
She smiled and took my hand. “Let’s not waste time then…just one more thing…”
“Yes?” I replied, wondering after her last revelation what may come next.
“May I call you Master?” she asked.
I smiled at her. “Yes, you may”. This turned out far better than I ever had dreamed!
She smiled too and kneeled down before me “Thank you, Master”. And then followed me to the bedroom…but that's another story then!

Well that’s how I first met Claudia…hope you liked my little story! Feedback welcome!

Mask6184
Kidnapped

Re: A new story from me after ages: Foreign visit (M/F) (finished)

Postby Mask6184 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:05 pm

Great Story :big: You're stories are always fun to read.

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:46 pm

^ I concur! A post from you always equals a good read. Well done.

Fesselfan
Bondage Expert

Postby Fesselfan » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:22 am

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback :)
Somehow it feels strange to post a story here again, after all these years :D

Cheers

FF

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:32 am

That was a fun introduction for Claudia to your bondage. Thanks very much for writing for us, once again.

Return to “M/F”