Better Than a Picnic

Intimate stories of Males tying up Females.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Revanto

Better Than a Picnic

Postby Revanto » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 pm

As I wrote before, my first experience tying Misha up was at that conference. However, my favorite experience with her was far more wild.
We had gotten to know each other, including each other's fantasies, much better. This day we planned to have a picnic lunch outside. Misha wore a light summar outfit: a thin yellow miniskirt, and a thin yellow top, skimpier than a sundress would have been. I approved.
There was only one problem: it was raining. Misha was quite depressed by this, which didn't sit right on her pixie-like frame.
"Don't worry. We'll find something to do," I told her. "I just need to finish putting up these posters. Come with me and then we'll decide what to do next." I was active in a number of student organizations, and at that moment was going from building to building to put up posters for an upcoming volunteer event.
What Misha didn't know was that I had a backup plan. I had brought a few items with me just in case, hoping to use them in a secluded picnic spot, but I had another idea. Misha followed me around from building to building as we chatted about nothing in particular. I made sure that my last poster would go up near the least used men's room on our little campus.
"Excuse me just a second," I told her, and ducked inside. One stall, one urinal, nobody present. Good.
I washed my hands and left the restroom. I was feeling excited and nervous. I knew what I wanted to do. I had enough experience with Misha now to know what she wanted, but it was still thrilling and nerve-wracking all at the same time.
She looked up at me, probably wondering what we would do next--perhaps sit in the student center and chat.
I grabbed her and pulled her close. One hand over her mouth, one around her body holding her arms to her sides. She was tiny and light, but also did not give the slightest struggle. I can only imagine what was going through her head at that time.
I pulled her into the bathroom, into the handicap stall. I took a pair of handcuffs out of my backpack and cuffed her to the handicap bar. I put a clothespin in her hand. "If something is wrong, if you need me to untie you, just drop this. I'll hear it fall on the tile," I told her. She nodded.
She held still as I pulled down her panties and stepped out of them, then opened her mouth so I could wad them up and work them into her mouth. I put a few strips of duct tape over her lovely little mouth. Her eyes were closed. She loved to surrender, to give in and let herself be controlled.
"Legs apart," I told her. She complied obediently. I put a clothespin on each breast (she liked them on her breasts just fine, just not her nipples) and worked a toy into her. She was already quite wet..
Then I heard a noise. Someone else came in. I pressed a hand over her gagged mouth and we kept very still. After an eternity they left and I could resume playing with her, squeezing her breasts, kissing and nibbling all over.
Then the tricky part. I was quite nervous, but knew it was a huge, huge turn-on to her. I pinched her nose shut.
Misha had introduced me to breath play. She loved it. I wan't comfortable with it at first, but learned more about it and warmed to the idea.
With her nose pinched shut and her mouth gagged, there was no air for Misha. She did not struggle. She looked so peaceful. But I knew her pulse was racing. I knew she was very excited. I worked the toy in and out of her, faster and faster, trying to see if I could make her--
The clothespin clattered on the floor.
I immediately let go of her nose and ungagged her as quickly as I could. "Wha?" she muttered sleepily. It took a few moments for her to be coherent again. "You should have gone a little longer," she told me.
"Why did you drop the clothespin?" I asked her.
"I didn't mean to," she told me. "I was getting light headed and my fingers relaxed."
"Should I do it again?" I asked her.
"No--that's enough for one session," she said with a smile.
I remove the toy, the clothespins and the handcuffs. I did not let her put her clothes back on. Doubtless she was curious. I put my hands on her shoulders and gently turned her around. She complied, and I cuffed her hands behind her back again and gave her little butt a squeeze. Then I put my spring jacket over her. On me it was a little small. On her it went down to mid-thigh.
She smiled. "Are you going to take me out in public like this?"
"Yep!"
I walked with her through the halls. We sat in a lounge on the couch, just talking. Looking at her it wasn't obvious that she was bound or naked. She was just a girl in a jacket a bit large for her, and her arms weren't visible.
What was most amusing was when a friend of ours came by and joined us on the couch and talked with us for a while, not knowing that Misha was bound and completely naked in public under her jacket!
That was one of the favorite kinky experiences of my life.

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Re: Better Than a Picnic

Postby Lake Lover » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:02 am

WOW! Thanks for this very engrossing story. I hope to see more stories from you.

Return to “M/F”