Naughty college conference fun - part 2 of 3

Intimate stories of Males tying up Females.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Revanto

Naughty college conference fun - part 2 of 3

Postby Revanto » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:08 pm

The next day we were able to arrange a time during the day when the others would be in sessions and we could both be available. This time I went to her room. She was wearing a gray sweater and slacks.

"I want to do more than we did yesterday," I told her.

"Okay!" she said with a happy smile. "Will you tell me what to do?"

Yes, Misha. Yes I will. I had read for years about tie-up games and BDSM and had fantasized and planned. The previous night gave me the confidence, and the frustration, to take things a step further.

"Undress for me. I want to watch you strip," I told her sternly.

"Okay!"

She was grinning from ear to ear as she slowly slid her slacks down her legs and pulled them off... pulled her sweater over her head and tossed it to the side. She smiled at me as she unclasped her bra and let it drop. I noted with interest that she was not wearing any panties.

"You brought a bikini for the pool, right? Put it on," I commanded. I watched her dress as avidly as I had watched her undress, enjoying every movement of Misha's agile little body as she pulled the bottoms up and adjusted the top over her breasts.

"Now... kneel," I commanded firmly. She sank to her knees, her hands floating behind her back to cross themselves as if already bound. And somehow, she had already dropped into subspace. Her eyes seemed half-lidded, her expression vacant, a vessel waiting to be filled. Despite that, her submissive gaze seemed to be fix on the bulge in my crotch.

I felt like I was king of the world.

But what could I do with her? We didn't know how long we might have before someone might come into the room. I was still very shy about a woman's body, and had committed to remaining a virgin until marriage in any case.

"Get onto the bed," I ordered. She responded as automatically as if she were some kind of hot lovebot programmed to immediately respond to every command.

Is there any sight lovelier than a girl in a skimpy bikini?

“Play with yourself,” I instructed. Her right hand slid down between her legs to stroke herself through the bikini bottoms. “Your breast too!” Her left hand started squeezing and caressing her breast. “Rougher!” She squeezed harder and gave her breast a slap. She dug her fingers in between her legs, stroking roughly. She lifted her hips off the bed and moaned.

I stood there in stunned awe, my dream come true. A pretty girl obeying me, letting me decide how to tease her. Dressing sexy for me, eager to please. God, that was awesome.

She was breathing harder and faster now. Doing this at my direction, as I watched, seemed to make it more intense for her, even though her eyes were closed. She bit her lip and whimpered.

“Stop,” I told her. I couldn’t take more than a few minutes of this, or heaven only knows what I might do--and we didn’t know how long we had alone.

I smiled at her. “Now it’s time for us to go to the pool… and I intend for you to be in your bikini for the entire walk over there.”

We did enjoy the pool, and especially the hot tub--keeping the bubbles going so I could caress her, tentatively at first, and then with more fervor under the water, where no one could see. She did her best to hold still and not show her reactions to the strangers in the hot tub, which was quite amusing for me. After that, we knew her room would no longer be empty and we went back to our own, now occupied rooms.

Return to “M/F”