My wife and i stuck

Intimate stories of Males tying up Females.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Tapetied
TUGs Member

My wife and i stuck

Postby Tapetied » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:16 pm

Hello this is my first time sharing an expierence so bare with me if you can. Im not too sure if this is thw right section for this story but here goes nothing. So i am 28 years old and happily married my wife is 27 a beautiful blonde with a great body i couldnt be more lucky especially since we both love tugs so anyway we went out on a date night to a sushi restraunt she was wearing leather pants ankle boots a green top and a leather jacket she knows i go crazy when shes wearing leather and also she had sexy red lipstick on too all night we were flirting she kept rubning my leg with her heels under the table, we finished up and get home i was so ready for her i literally picked her up out of the car and carried her over the shoulder to the bedroom i laid her down tied her spread eagle to the bed with two pairs of handcuffs that were tied to the bed we were trying something new that night so she was handcuffed spread eagle and only one of the handcuffnwas locked leaving a free spot for me to join her i taped her mouth and taped mine as well and i laid on top of her locking the handcuffs so we are both bound and gagged spread eagle rubbing all over eachother feeling are bodies all stuck together and her leather legs wrapping around me and lots of gag kissing. We put the handcuff key on the night stand and ended up being harder to get to then we thought we both kinda paniced for a little while but made it that much hotter knowing we were struggling for real after some more struggling we were able to get the key in and get free ever since then we have been more careful but still playing with both of us bound we want to try and mummify us together hopefully we can figure out a good way to make it tight thank you for reading and i know how bad my grammer is ill work on that for the next story so sorry for that and thanks for reading!
Duct tape sharing stories and friendly chats

AlexUSA

Re: My wife and i stuck

Postby AlexUSA » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:52 pm

Advice from a pro: use some proper punctuation and capitalization techniques, please!
I rite on a tabblit, so speling errurs will hap pin free quintly.

Tapetied
TUGs Member

Postby Tapetied » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:55 pm

AlexUSA wrote:Advice from a pro: use some proper punctuation and capitalization techniques, please!

Hey yea I am sorry kind of got ahead of myself but thanks.
Duct tape sharing stories and friendly chats

GWolfman88
Kidnapped

Postby GWolfman88 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:37 am

Nice story. I look forward to more.

ducttape1234
Bondage Expert

Postby ducttape1234 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:10 pm

Very nice story

MisterTheEdge
Bondage Expert

Postby MisterTheEdge » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:54 am

Tapetied wrote:
AlexUSA wrote:Advice from a pro: use some proper punctuation and capitalization techniques, please!

Hey yea I am sorry kind of got ahead of myself but thanks.

I can't read this. You can edit posts by the way.
Mister The Edge

Give me a hell yes!
http://www.11thprincipleconsent.org

Return to “M/F”