Boarding School Ambush

Intimate stories of Males tying up Females.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

BondageLad

Boarding School Ambush

Postby BondageLad » Thu May 07, 2015 5:08 pm

Chapter 1:
The ambush

I was preparing to take a shower at my boarding school. I'm a 15 year old female student and my name is Allie. I took off my uniform shirt, leaving me in only a tank top, skirt, and tights. Then I removed my glasses, grabbed my towel, and headed towards the bathroom.

I'm pretty much blind without my glasses, so I had to count hallways and doors to get to the bathroom. I counted 3 hallways, turned left, then went in the 6th door on the right. I must have counted wrong though, because I walked in on 3 half-naked guys getting ready to take a shower! I tried to run out of the bathroom, but one of them grabbed me, twisting my arm behind my back. "Good going, Sam!" Yelled a voice.

I was thrown into an empty shower stall. "Stay there until we get dressed!" Yelled the same voice. 5 minutes later, the curtain was pulled back, revealing 3 boys. The blonde I recognized as Sam, the redhead was David, my ex, and there was a third, black-haired boy I didn't know. "Grab her, Joey," said David, clearly the ringleader. The black-haired boy picked me up by my shoulders, and slung me over his back. He then pinned me against a wall.

My face and breasts were squished against the tiles wall. Joey then patted me down. Not that I had anything to hide, as I was only in a skirt and tank top, but I guess just because he wanted to. It tickled, and I couldn't help but giggle a little as they stroked my thighs and patted my boobs. "Let me go!" I whined. "I came in here by mistake, I can't see without-" I was interrupted by Joey putting his hand over my mouth and restraining me by placing his hand over my chest. "Take her to our dorm." Commanded David. I was grabbed and led to the door.

Chapter 2:
Captive!

Their dorm was only a few doors down, but they showed me off to anyone they could. Once we got to the dorm, I was thrown to the ground. "Please," I begged. "You don't understand! I came in by mistake! I didn't mean to-" I was once again interrupted by Joey, who picked me up. "Against the wall," he grunted. I walked to the nearest wall and placed my hands against it. Sam spread out my legs. I was patted down again, this time by Sam, and I couldn't help giggling again as he stroked me. After this, my tank top was removed, revealing my breasts held in place by my bra. My boobs are rather large, and all three boys were impressed. Sam then took off my skirt and leggings to show my panties, barely covering my also decently-sized ass. They then grabbed my bare arms and threw me in an arm chair.

My wrists were duct-taped to the arms of the chair, and my ankles to the legs. David wadded up my tank top. I kept my mouth firmly shut. Joey came over and pinched my nose. Fortunately, I can hold my breath for a very long time. But the. He started stroking my exposed cleavage. It tickled too much. I burst out laughing and the shirt was stuffed in my mouth, and secured with a piece of duct tape. "So you won't wake us up tonight." I tried to tell for help, to curse at them, to try to reason with them, but all that came out was a muffled sound. I attempted to struggle, but to no avail. I exhausted myself and eventually fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was around 3 in the morning, and I was being watched. The three boys were standing over me. I screamed and lept back, then was shocked I could do either of those things. I was untied! I made a break for the door, but wat stopped by something. I was in a cage! The 3 boys were in there too, and they advanced on me. I lunged at them, but Sam held me back. His hold was too strong. I couldn't escape. David moved closer. Sam removed my bra and panties, leaving me completely naked. I felt exposed, and David was getting closer! He came up to me, and Sam let go. I wanted to punch him, but he grabbe my arms, not aggressively, but tenderly. He stroked my smooth naked body. He slowly worked his way down, starting with my exposed breasts, and working his way down to my bare ass and upper thigh. He then petted my face, as if trying to calm me. He then grabbed my face and kissed me. I can't pretend I didn't enjoy it. He is a very good kisser. But he was such a jerk to me, I didn't care. I tried to pull away, but he brought me closer to his body. My boobs were squished against him. The kiss lasted for about 2 minutes. As he pulled away, Joey grabbed my wrists and produced 2 pairs of handcuffs and an ankle chain. Both my arms were chained to the wall of the cage. My legs were bound together and the chain was woven in between the bars. I was gagged, this time by David pinching my nose and kissing me, forcing me to take a breath. My bra was stuffed in, and my mouth was duct taped shut. I fell asleep again.

When I woke up again, it was morning. I was still naked, but unbound and still in the cage. My clothes were thrown at me. "Before we let you go," said David, "do you promise not to walk in on us showering again?" "Yes, I promise!" I stammered. I threw my clothes on and stumbled out of the cage into David's arms. I tried to punch him, but was stopped by his lips on mine. His hand crept up under my shirt, under my bra, and he stroked my breasts. I pulled away and slapped him. I left the dorm before they could grab me again.
Last edited by BondageLad on Sat May 09, 2015 5:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Re: Boarding School Ambush

Postby Jason Toddman » Thu May 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Moved to Intimate Tugs M/F to the explicit descriptions about nakedness and boobs.
Btw, perhaps because of your username, it's unclear the narrator is female until well into the story; making for some confusion (at least for me).
Giving the name Allie isn't really sufficient for that purpose, and of course neither is the M/F since I don't know Allie is... well... the F starting out.
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

BondageLad

Postby BondageLad » Thu May 07, 2015 5:37 pm

Alright, thanks for the feedback. I'll make changes accordingly!

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Thu May 07, 2015 6:38 pm

Well, I'm not sure changing the name to Maddie really makes any difference; so many names being gender-neutral these days, and there was nothing wrong with the name Allie either. I was thinking more of you simply saying the character is a 15-year-old female student... :geek:

BondageLad

Postby BondageLad » Fri May 08, 2015 2:31 am

Yeah, I was gonna change that as well, I guess it just slipped my mind. My bad.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri May 08, 2015 5:11 am

Doesn't bother me. I'm just trying to help, not bust your chops. :D

BondageLad

Postby BondageLad » Fri May 08, 2015 12:07 pm

Yeah, no problem, I appreciate it.

MisterTheEdge
Bondage Expert

Postby MisterTheEdge » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:35 am

So she just sat in an empty shower stall for five minutes? Was she just waiting for them?
Mister The Edge

Give me a hell yes!
http://www.11thprincipleconsent.org

Return to “M/F”