Holly finally feels the ropes and loved it

Intimate stories of Males tying up Females.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

abductionfan
Tied up

Holly finally feels the ropes and loved it

Postby abductionfan » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:59 pm

My senior year in high school was my favorite year to remember.Since my freshman year, i dated this girl named Holly; she was beautiful, long blonde hair, blue eyes, stood around 5 foot 7, wet was only 115 lbs. Her dad was a preacher and her mom played piano at his church; liked me from the first time we met, i showed them both that i was interested in their daughter for her and not just a horny freshman wanting to get her into bed.For the next 3 years we dated, in our junior years; her parents were going away for church business, when Holly surprised me by asking if i could stay with her so she had someone to talk to for a week. They said, it was alright with them; you are almost 18,(as i was; we both flunked a year) and we trust you both. They say goodbye, we watch them drive away when Holly turns to me and plants the deepest passionate kiss on me she had ever done. After nearly 20 minutes of kissing with her legs wrapped around my waist, she tells me she already has my graduation present and knows i will like it. We go to her room with her still holding me in her legs, i walk us upstairs and we fall onto her bed; more kissing, she reaches down and grabs me surprising me stop and look in her eyes, smiling she says not yet this will be our graduation gift to each other. She rolls me off of her, and pulls out a box from under her bed; opens it, sitting on my lap, says that this is something she wants to try out showing me a coil of soft white rope. Turning to face me she pushes me on my back, says but i want to see you in it first; kisses me and wraps the rope doubling it over wraps my right wrist with it and ties it to the headboard rung, does the same to my left, i pull at them tell her she is good at this. My ankles were next, tied together and to the foot board rungs, says i will be back in a few minutes kisses me again leaves me tied that way trying to free myself to no avail. After nearly an hour, Holly comes back; climbs on the bed next to me and that is how we slept the whole night.

Needless to say, the rest of that school year and our senior year went by slowly; but, our graduation day was here. After the ceremony ended, we spend a few hours with our parents, when at her house; her dad says he has a lakeside cabin reserved for us for the next two weeks. Thinking they were going with us, he says it is just for the two of you; we will be gone those two weeks. I get ready to head for home, kiss Holly and say quietly in her ear that it is her turn to be in ropes she smiles and says to me that she is ready for me to tie her and have what she has saved for me since we started dating. Another kiss, and each of us taking a short feel we seperate until the morning. On my way home, i stop in an all night store, find some soft ropes of different colors, bandannas and sleep masks head home cutting some of the ropes to length for however many days they will be needed. Around 8 the next morning, i arrive at her house, knowing her parents left 2 hours ago, let myself in not seeing Holly, go up to her room; open the door and see her untying her ankles. Amazed, i stand and watch; she smiles says morning baby; free of her rope comes and gives me a deep kiss, strips goes in to shower i wait on her bed for her to return. When she does, she walks over naked; this was the first time seeing her naked, hands me the towel and asks me to dry her body as she dries her hair. I dry her back, down to her feet; thinking that she would do the front, looks at me saying now the front. With her pressed against me, i reach around, starting with her breasts; dry them moving my way down her front, when i reach her slit, take extra time there she grinds against my hand and towel i start kissing her neck. Holly pulls away and says we need to get going dresses in a blue tee shirt, blue thong and short blue denim skirt that when she sat down exposed her completely. She hands me her bags and we lock the house up and drive the 2 hours to the lake for two weeks alone.

We finally arrive, i take the bags all inside; go back out to see if she needed help; there she sat on the hood of my car, legs spread wide; says now you have to carry me in. I go to her, stand between her legs; start to cradle her in my arms, when she leans herself over my shoulder says lets go, she kisses my neck on the way and gently bites me, so i reach under her skirt into her pantie and rub her slit causing her to stop and moan by the time we get inside she is wet. I put her down, she starts to open her toy bag; i say nope, i have my own for you sweetie; grab one of the ropes and tie her wrists in front of her, she tests the knot seeing it is tight but dont hurt taking my bag after locking the door i lead her with the loose end of the rope to the bedroom. Helping her lay down, i ask her if she is ready for someone to tie her for real, she says yes. I take her tied wrists and thread the rope around the bedpost above her head, now i say; show her a blindfold; she looks at it says ooh gonna make it more fun. As i put it on her eyes; kiss her saying baby, this is just the beginning of your long night rubbing her breast through her shirt reach under her skirt squeezing her arse, rub her slit down her legs to her ankles, taking 2 ropes; tie each ankle to a bed post. Seeing her legs wide on the king size bed i ask if it feels o.k., not hurting you no she replies i say i will be back in awhile to untie you we can eat, and you can tie me again if you want. No it is my night to be tied all night; and this will be our first night of a long sexual life together. After nearly 3 hours, i go back in see her pantie wetter than crap, walk over and kiss her rub her breast awhile untie her for dinner. We eat after she goes to the bathroom, comes out wearing nothing sits on my lap facing me kissing each other, a lot of fondling and gentle biting she says carry me this way to bed. We go to the bed, she leans backwards towards the bed pulling me with her tells me to tie her again, i tie her ankles as before to the bed posts wide; tie one wrist to a post, getting another rope tie the other to that post i say you look hot as ever tied spread eagle baby strip climb between her legs and kiss my way upwards taking extra time midway feeling her grind i move to her breast kiss them awhile then her neck and when i reach her soft lips she nearly bites my lip for a kiss saying do me, do me now; i ease myself to her opening; and little by little being her first time, slowly slip all the way in stop letting her adjust before i went any farther, she starts moving herself up at me so together we have our first night of sex and it was amazing. All night Holly stayed tied that way and we went on all night long. Finally at daylight, we fall asleep when we wake up, we go again before i untie her and we shower together going again while in there.

The rest of the two weeks, we tried different tie ups on each other, a little gagging; different sex positions while tied, her last one was tied standing at the foot end of the bed tied hand and foot over it and taken doggy style, she loved that; today, we are happily still sex tug friends, but she married another who doesnt even sleep in the same bed with her because we ended up having 2 kids together twin girls. So, while he is gone for a month at a time, we get together and do our thing; Holly says when her divorce is final, we are going to get back together and stay together forever. Still waiting, we remain just tug sex partners while her husband fights the divorce.

abductionfan
Tied up

Re: Holly finally feels the ropes and loved it

Postby abductionfan » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:44 pm

I hope this is in the right place, if it isnt,could a mod let me know please, i dont want any trouble for posting in the wrong section

jsherwood

Re: Holly finally feels the ropes and loved it

Postby jsherwood » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:15 am

It's ok but too large paragraphs.

Return to “M/F”