My Happy 21st!!

Intimate stories of Males tying up Females.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

tiedredhead
TUGs Member

My Happy 21st!!

Postby tiedredhead » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:10 am

So this is my first story here any feedback is welcome and appreciated. A little background first, my name is Evelyn eevee for short, and speaking of short I am only 5ft 2in tall. I have C sized boobs and according to my boyfriend a "damn fine ass". I am a redhead I say this cause its not like my username will give it away or anything. I'm a civil engineering student because that is just so interesting ain't it. Been into bondage forever and ever, and me and my best friends have been playing bondage games since we were little, at first they were innocent little childish games but now... they are not so innocent ;). I would keep going with the introduction of myself but i am bored of talking about myself so yeah if ya got questions message me.

Peeps involved.

Jack: My boyfriend, 6-2 height, he is in extraordinarily good shape very short brown hair green eyes too.
Veronica: My best friend, brunette 5-6 average build and boob size she has a great ass and is a total dominatrix.
Jessica: Blonde with smaller breasts 5-5 but amazing legs, her dad is some high up business man and is extremely rich she buys all
our bondage gear.
Becky: Another brunette 6-3, she plays basketball a lot and is in pretty good shape from it huge boobs and is another total
dominatrix.

Now onto my story. Ya need to know it was my 21st birthday a little while ago and all of my friends were super excited since i was the last one of our group that was not 21. They were probably more excited than I was. They had been planning on taking me out and how did they word it "getting me so f***ing drunk that I will blackout for a week" yes i know they are such loving friends. I on the other hand just wanted to stay in and play video games with my boyfriend maybe have a couple drinks or something just cause i could, but I was pretty content to just stay in for the night and spend time with Jack. When I told my friends what my plan was they shockingly enough were fine with that and told me to enjoy myself.
So when my birthday came me and Jack started playing games and hanging out in my bedroom. We spent hours like that just hanging out and the like. I got up and went off to the bathroom. As I left I was tackled from behind by several bodies. A hand was quickly clamped over my mouth and one of my attackers put me in a headlock and held me tightly. I fought and struggled and screamed into the hand clamped over my lips. After a little bit of time I passed out. When I finally woke up I tried to rub my head since it hurt a lot but my hands wouldn't move I looked around but couldn't see anything and finally then felt the blindfold over my eyes. I was freaking out and tried to scream for help but all the came out was "MMMPPPPHHHH!" I realized that I was gagged with some sort of cloth and tape. I tried to struggle against the ropes and relized I was more strictly bound then I thought. My wrists and elbows were both tied behind my back, while my legs were tied at the ankles knees and thighs. TO finish it off my ankles were raised and brought back until they were touching my butt, they were tied off to my wrists or ankles I couldn't really tell. MY struggles brought me some attention from my captors and I heard hushed giggles and foot steps coming towards me. "Well well well, the birthday girl finally wakes up its about time." I immediately recognized Veronica's voice and started cussing at her and yelling at her for freaking me out but all they heard was a series of angry mmpphhing.
Becky leaned down and removed my blindfold then said, "did you actually think we wouldn't do anything for your birthday Eevee, I mean come on you know us better than that." I glare up at them and then I see Jessica standing beside them and glare at her too. Becky picked me up and started carrying me to my bedroom. I smiled to myself because I knew that Jack would free me he could take on my friends and untie me. My hopes however were crushed when we came into my room and I saw Jack tied spread eagle to my bed naked and gagged with a large ball gag. We mphed at each other and I looked up at my friends really pissed, but also feeling a little wet at seeing Jack naked and bound like that. I was brought over to the bed and placed in the space between Jack's legs, and all three girls smiled at the two of us before the fun began.

callmeanon
TUGs Member

Re: My Happy 21st!!

Postby callmeanon » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:47 pm

Continue?
Mew ^^

Tied Up By My GF XXX
Kidnapped

Postby Tied Up By My GF XXX » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:50 pm

Plz continue

tiedredhead
TUGs Member

Postby tiedredhead » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:38 am

As I was positioned on the bed between Jacks legs my view became limited to my man's legs and his growing member. Becky started talking first, "so we are gonna give you two a night you won't forget," and with that the tickling began. Veronica positioned herself near my feet while Becky and Jess positioned themselves on either side of the bed. They all slowly walked in towards the two captives on the bed and waggling their fingers as they approached. Then I felt the first contact and immediately screamed out in laughter (I am very ticklish). I started to trash around in my hogtie trying to get away from all the merciless fingers but there was no way to get out and nowhere to go. I could tell by the way Jack's legs were moving that they were giving him a similar treatment, his legs kept slaming into my face and at one point I even head butted his balls while I was struggling. The torture went on for what seemed like ages, I forgot about every thing else, nothing mattered but trying to get away from the evil tickling, nothing but the wetness that was starting between my legs. It was heaven and hell. Finally after an eternity of tickle torture my friends stopped and all took a step back. Jack and I lay there panting and trying to catch our breath. Suddenly I felt hands removing my gag for some reason.
I took the chance to start talking, "ok guys you had your fun now can let us go and get on with our night that we had planned." That only earned me a couples smacks to my butt which caused me to yelp in pain.
"Do you actually think begging will work right now Evee," Veronica said as she came towards me with some more rope.

If you do NOT want to read some sexual content then stop now.

The girls then moved my head up the bed a little more and forced my mouth open. My head was then lifted and pushed down so Jack's member filled my mouth. The girls then tied my head down into position but left enough room for me to move my head up and down and give a bj to my man. Jack moaned when he felt my lips touch his cock and even thrust up into my mouth a bit. Jess spoke up, "now Evee you have to please your man, we know you would refuse so to give you some incentive," I felt a sudden vibration between my legs and it made me moan in pleasure. "whenever you are doing a good job you get the vibrator but if you refuse," I suddenly felt a stinging pain on the soles of my feet, "we cane your poor little feet. So now you know the rules its time to start." I immediately began to suck Jack's cock. I swirled my tongue around I sucked on the shaft and did everything I knew Jack liked, then I felt the vibrator turn on and I began to moan and writhe around. I started to enjoy the vibrator too much and stopped giving the bj, and that earned me the cane and the vibrator being shut off. I screamed when I felt the cane hitting my feet and the vibrations from my screaming went right into Jack and caused him to start moaning. I began to suck again and pleasure Jack and earned the vibrator back which made me start to focus on my pleasure whichc earned me the cane again which made me start to suck Jack off again. And that was the cycle for what I was told later lasted around two hours. I was finally able to get Jack to cum and he released his love juices into my mouth, my head was then untied and the ball gaged shoved into my mouth again before I could spit or even swallow so Jack's cum just sort of stayed there in my mouth some dripping out with the drool from the gag some slowly seeping down my throat.

Ok you're good sexual stuff is done

The girls then started to untie Jack and then each took a turn spanking me. I was really confused and mmpphh-ed into my gag (for those of you who did skip the last paragraph I ended up gagged with the ball gag again). Becky started talking again, "well Jack as we agreed she is all yours now, and as for you Evee we will see you tomorrow. Have a nice night you two." The girls then said good bye and waved at me or gave me a fare well spank before they left me alone with Jack.
Jack then untied me completely from the hogtie but immediately stripped me naked and tied me spread eagle to the bed. "So you are probably pretty confused hun, let me explain. You see I asked your friends to kidnap the two of us and play around for a bit before letting me go and have you to myself for the rest of the night." As he explained his plan he was gently massaging my feet which felt good but I still started screaming at him.
He smiled and removed my gag, "thanks babe but can you let me wash my mouth out after well that," he nodded and then left grabbed my tooth brush and a cup and brushed my teeth for me and then let my use the cup to rinse out.
"Now if there is nothing else Evee," Jack said as he regagged me with the ball gag and walked back to the foot of the bed, "its time for your last birthday present." Jack then produced a virbator and grinned down at me.

Tied Up By My GF XXX
Kidnapped

Postby Tied Up By My GF XXX » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Great story I really enjoyed it. You had a good amount of detail as well.

tiedredhead
TUGs Member

Postby tiedredhead » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:54 pm

I suppose I should probably finish this.

So I was lying there tied spread eagle to the bed and naked as Jack pressed the vibrator to my womanhood, he kept it at a low setting so that I would not be able to cum. Then starting from my feet he began to kiss and lick his way around my body. He sucked on each one of my toes and planted light kisses on my soles, his tongue slowly traced the lines on my soles. He slowly moved up each leg kissing and licking up each calf and thigh. He skipped over my pussy but did slightly turn the vibrator up which made me moan into my gag. His hands started to massage my inner thighs as he continued to explore my body with his mouth. He kissed his way across my belly before spending several minutes on my breasts. He sucked and kissed my nipples until they hardened then he playfully nibbled them bringing forth more moans from my gagged mouth. I was in heaven. His caresses and kisses kept me moaning in pleasure, while the vibrator kept me on the very edge of orgasm. When Jack finished with my breasts he took the vibrator away and quickly replaced it with his manhood. He wasted no time and pump in and out of me quickly. It did not take long for hiim to push me over the edge and while I was cumming he continued to thrust into me until he too started to cum. By the time we were both finished I was lying back completely exhausted. I did not even realize that he had untied me for a few minutes. Neither of us said anything, he just crawled into bed with me and I pretty much just passed out in his arms right away.

That was pretty much the entire night, sorry for the super long delay here haha I sort of forgot that I hadn't finished it.

SelenaGfan
Bondage Master

Postby SelenaGfan » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:46 am

Do you want to share anymore tugs fun?

jsherwood

Postby jsherwood » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:03 am

a bit hard to read but ok

Return to “M/F”