Teasing my girlfriend

Intimate stories of Males tying up Females.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

boundntickled
TUGs Member

Teasing my girlfriend

Postby boundntickled » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:08 pm

(My 1st story so most likely no good) Any names used are fictional. I've been going out with my gf for a long time now. We are both 21. She is 5"4, slim build, brown hair. One night I suggested if she wanted to relax and enjoy a pleasurable experience. We made out for a bit which she ended up naked.

I blindfolded her and asked her to keep her arms by her sides. I pulled out a roll of clingfilm and started wrapping her legs. I stroked her leg through the plastic and found out she could feel my touch. I continued wrapping up her body to her shoulders so she could only squirm. I asked if she was alright and she said she was so I climbed on her wrapped body and kissed her full on the lips. I moved my hands over her body and felt her squirm beneath me. I ripped holes in the plastic exposing her breasts and started to tease her by playing with them using my fingers and tongue.

As I ran my hands and tongue along her breasts she started to wriggle about even more and I started to hear the first moans of pleasure. As I put my lips around her breasts I felt her body shake. I climbed back on top of her running my fingers along the inside of her leg, kissing her on the lips to hold her moans in my mouth. As I was naked to she could feel all my body on hers which intensified her pleasure. I continued teasing her with my fingers, kissing her passionately as her body arched more viciously and she moaned louder and louder in to my mouth, unable to contain the waves of pleasure any longer she climaxed and I pulled her tighter against me, holding her mouth in mine as she went for almost 30 seconds.

I eventually unwrapped her to which she said she enjoyed but that I was going to get it next time
Last edited by boundntickled on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Re: Teasing my girlfriend

Postby Lake Lover » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:36 am

Nice first story. She is a Lucky Lady. Tell us if she ever made good on her promise?

Return to “M/F”