A little more than I expected (M/F) First time

Intimate stories of Males tying up Females.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

SammyBoy
TUGs Member

A little more than I expected (M/F) First time

Postby SammyBoy » Wed May 22, 2013 1:32 pm

My girlfriend (Tyla) and I just got back from lunch at one of Sydney's many coffee shops. We have been going out for a few months now, so I decided to ask her about bondage. I have done some self bondage but nothing strict.
"Bondage? Like tying each other up and stuff?"
"Yeah, I think we could have some fun" I said as we both giggled. We have had sex but never ventured past that.
"I don't know if I would feel comfortable, Sam. I've never done anything like that before" she said
"It's okay, I'll let you tie me up first if you want to" I said, hoping she would say yes.
"Mmm okay" she said as we smiled at each other "but what will we use?"
"I saw some neck ties in your room, we could use those"
"Okay let's go" she said pulling on my hand
"Now? Aren't your brother and sister still home?"
"Yeah but they'll be gone soon, we'll have the house all to ourselves until tomorrow morning" she smiled. She seemed a lot more keen to do this as she led me by the hand to her room.

Now for some background.
Me (Sam), just turned 19, brown hair, brown eyes and average build. I was wearing a blue zip up hoodie with a plain white shirt underneath, black track pants and black leather hi top converse, the kind with the padded collar (love those shoes)

Tyla, about to turn 20, medium length brown hair, blue eyes and average build but larger than average breasts. She was wearing dark tights, a short skirt and a green hoodie (one of mine) and regular black doc marten boots without the laces.

We got to her room and made out for a bit. We heard the door slam as Tyla's siblings left. I felt her smile in the middle of a kiss after which she pulled away and headed for her wardrobe to collect the ties.

"Wow you're keen all of a sudden" I said to her.
"You've got me interested now" she said smiling "now take off your clothes" she said.
"What have you got planned exactly?" I asked
"You'll see" she said smiling.

I was a little surprised but obliged. I left my clothes in a pile and sat on the edge of the bed. She picked up the pile and took them out of the room. "Won't be needing those" she said, returning after about a minute. I was a bit turned on. Moreso when she came over to me, neck tie in one hand and pushed me back onto the bed. "Get in the middle of the bed". It's a queen bed so there was lots of room.

I did so and she climbed over me and straddled me, being sure to make contact with my hardening penis in doing so. Looking into my eyes, she leaned in for a kiss. Just as I had closed my eyes before we kissed, she placed a strip of tape over my mouth, sealing it shut. "Mmmmm" was all that came out when I tried to protest. "I'm the only one that will be needing their mouth".

With that she positioned both my arms at the corners of the bed, dragging the ties across my body towards my arms. The next thing I know I felt my hands being secured with leather. Both my hands were bound with leather cuffs to the corner bed posts. Tyla looked down at me and smiled. "So I might have done this once or twice before..."

TBC
Last edited by SammyBoy on Thu May 23, 2013 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SammyBoy
TUGs Member

Re: A little more than I expected

Postby SammyBoy » Thu May 23, 2013 12:44 pm

I was still in shock as Tyla moved down and secured my ankle to the other bed posts. The chain between the cuffs allowed for some movement but not much. She stood back and admired her work, taking some pictures on her phone. She came back over to me, roll of duct tape in hand. She took 2 strips and placed them over my eyes, ensuring I couldn't see anything and then covered my mouth again, rolling the tape around my head 3-4 times.
"Say something for me" she commanded
"Mmmph" was all that came out.

She decided to test the effectiveness of my gag by pinching my nose. I lasted about 30 seconds before starting to struggle.
"Struggle, struggle for me" she whispered
I pulled against the leather cuffs. I knew that wouldn't get me anywhere but the feeling was amazing. Tyla kept going, knowing she could suffocate me at any time. It was a huge turn on and my penis was rock hard. After about another 30 seconds she let go, allowing me oxygen again.
"Was that good?" She asked
I nodded and moaned through my gag.
"Good. We'll do more of that later... Don't go anywhere" she said leaving the room.

She came back a few minutes later. Without saying anything, she climbed on me and began exploring my body with her mouth, kissing and licking my neck and chest, making her way down to my cock.
"My gosh you're huge right now. I must be doing something right."
With that she placed one hand on the base of my cock, squeezing tightly as she pulled it back. She took the head in her mouth, licking and sucking it hard. It felt SO good. She took more of my cock, getting about half way before hitting her throat. She kept bobbing up and down slowly, hand still tight around the base. She kept going for 10-15 minutes alternating techniques. I was moaning more and more, pleasure building up inside. My cock started to pulse. It was by far the best blowjob I'd ever had. I was so close. When all of a sudden she stopped.
"Mmmmmmmph" I protested.
"Sorry baby, have to save some of the fun for later." She said as I was still trying to catch my breath through my nose.

"I'm going out for some supplies, I will be back in an hour."
I felt something slide over my cock
"This will vibrate on high for 1 minute out of every 5 while I'm gone. If you last until I get back you will get a big reward. But if you cum you will be punished." She set the time and left. I heard her car start and pull away.

After a few minutes, the vibrator started. My cock instantly went fully hard again. This would be a long hour.

SammyBoy
TUGs Member

Re: A little more than I expected (M/F) First time

Postby SammyBoy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:07 pm

I laid on the bed, still tied spread eagle, moaning and struggling as the vibrator stimulated my hard cock. I came so close to an orgasm almost every time but managed to hold it off until...

It had only been about a minute since the last minute of vibration, the vibrator started up again. I was rock hard still and knew if this kept up for a full minute, I was going to cum and would be punished. I started moaning hard, pulling against my bonds, breathing heavily through my nose. Just before I blew my load, I felt the vibrator slide off my cock.

"Well done baby" it was Tyla. She was back but I didn't hear her come in.
"Mmmmmph?" I moaned somewhat puzzled.
"I've been watching you for the past 15 minutes. You're so sexy like that. I've been fingering myself at the sight of you."

She sat on the side of the bed for a few minutes, hand on my chest while I recovered.

" I've just got one more little task before your big reward. You need to give me an orgasm without blowing you load inside me or else there will be consequences." She said, straddling me, fully naked, before sliding me inside of her easily due to her wetness. She moved slowly up and down me, both of us taking pleasure and moaning from every movement. Both of us were close but I could tell she was closer. She went up and then all the way down my cock. I felt her juices flow all over as she orgasmed multiple times. She let out some huge moans, staying where she was for a minute to recover, both of us still breathing heavily. She slid off and cleaned both of us up.

"That was amazing baby! You have earned your reward." She said, kissing me on the forehead before passionately kissing my lips through the tape gag. Just as I exhaled, she bit down on my nose, cutting off my breathing. I stayed calm for about 10 seconds before starting to struggle. She held my head still with both hands as I thrashed about against my bonds. She let go, looking at the marks she left. "Shit, I hope that doesn't leave a mark."
I was too focused on catching my breath to care. She got up and left the room for what must have been 10-15 minutes.

I heard her come back this time.
"Ready for your reward, Sam?"
I moaned and nodded the best I could.
"Remember that thing you keep asking me for?" She asked, referring to deep throat. I moaned and nodded again as she started sliding her hand up and down getting me fully hard again.
"Lift your head up" she commanded. A little confused, I complied. Tyla immediately slipped a plastic bag over my head.
"I am going to give you deep throat, but you don't get any air until you cum, okay Sam"
Not like I had much choice, but I was looking forward to it. She sealed the bag with duct tape. There was no turning back now. I could feel the bag moving up and doing with each breath. Although it wasn't sticking to my nose. Yet.

Tyla repositioned so she was basically in the 69 position, her knees each side of my head. She moved down, slowly sliding me down her throat. I was impressed she had my entire cock (8inches) in her mouth. She moved up and down, increasing speed as she got used to it. The feeling was incredible. Not to mention the bag on my head moving up and down with every breath which added to the experience.

She kept going for about a minute. I was really starting to struggle for air but the experience was so hot. I was so close as Tyla continued. I was moaning hard. She let my cock go before licking the tip and sliding it all the way back in. I blew my load right down her throat as she kept going. My orgasm lasted at least 15 seconds. It was amazing. I was taking really deep breaths as the bag stuck to my face. Tyla got up and ripped it off me, leaving the tape around my neck as well as ripping the tape off from my eyes and mouth. I was still catching my breath as she kissed me deeply on the lips.

"Did you enjoy that baby?" She asked
"Best experience ever. You are amazing." We continued kissing.
"Well there's plenty more where that came from." We both felt each other smile through a kiss.

And there has been...

Jake_100
Kidnapped

Postby Jake_100 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:00 am

Awesome story! Looking forward to reading more if your planning on writing more! Just one thing, the title should be F/M. Whoever is the dom goes first. Well that's how I've always done it anyways :)

TheWonder
Kidnapped

Postby TheWonder » Thu May 15, 2014 9:33 pm

You mentioned she was taking pics on her phone. Would you be able to put a few here?

abductionfan
Tied up

Postby abductionfan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:03 pm

Amazing story, would love to be in his place. Cant wait for her turn to be tied

Return to “M/F”