We didn't know the meaning (part ten added) at last

Intimate stories of Males tying up Females.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

bandit666
Tied up

Re: We didn't know the meaning (part eight added)

Postby bandit666 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:13 am

Thank you I try very hard to be a gentleman no matter how are it maybe :)

And you're right I was most certainly enjoying every second of it and you'll soon find out just how much more delightful and sexy it got

Thank you both for you're comments as always it's much appreciated
Last edited by bandit666 on Wed May 24, 2017 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

bandit666
Tied up

Re: We didn't know the meaning (part six added)

Postby bandit666 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:57 am

Part seven

WARNING!!!!!!!

Yet again this update will feature sexual activities that some of you may not wish to read. Or may find to strong in nature. If so please skip this part and come back later. So that said here goes with how our day continued....

Well as im sure you'll all remember the last time I was here things had moved on at quite a pace. In fact my sexy lover had ended up completely naked before me on the bed. Her arms spread wide and bound to either side of the head board. And I can tell you she was pulling and twisting on those ropes so playfully. So sensually in fact. As I continued to kiss her amazing sexy naked young body.

Oh boy was it just as well Id found such a successful gag. For you see Amanda was litterally screaming with pleasure, sexual torment and delight. And yes I know that's what it was. For I remember asking more than once if everything was alright and if she wanted me to continue. Which she did, in fact she wanted more. As she keep hinting at me to get my hand between her fabulous toned legs. Legs she so willingly spread wide apart for me. Well when I finally took the hint anyway.

It was the way Amanda spread her legs in such a way that, well gave me the idea of what to do next. But she wasn't to happy at first when I slowly slid of both her sexy naked body and the bed. You should have heard her moan, and scream past that panty gag. And seen how she thrashed about pulling and twisting in the ropes holding her wrists in place. All while frantically shacking her head. That wonderful strawberry blonde hair going all over.

Yet her actions didn't last to long. For you see my sexy young lover soon realised just what I had planned for her. So much so that when I looped a coil of washing line around her right ankle she spread her legs wider than even I thought she could. Oh how she laid their spread so wide and open moaning past her gag as I bind her legs in place. It was just so incredible to me. Especially as a hormone driven, madly in love teenager.

But the best part came once I was back on top of my lover. My mouth spreading kisses slowly all over Amanda's exposed body. Up from her waist, over that soft smooth, flat stomach, to her pert firm amazing breats. Her nipple were so hard. I will never forget those feelings. Feeling of arousal, of my lover squirming with pleasure beneath me. And of being in total control. Just as Amanda had wanted from the second I knocked on her door.

Yet it was what my hand had begun to do that seemed to drive my lover wild the most. It was how Id begun to stroke her most intimate area. My fingers tickling her pubic hair. Hair that while not exactly wild and bushy wasn't exactly trimmed either. I guess being as young as she was, and not knowing about such things as brazilian's or even shaved Amanda only thought of keeping it tidy. To make sure none would be seen when she wore her sexy clinging navy blue one piece swimsuit.

Whatever the case to me it was simply amazing. After all it was the furthest Id ever been with a girl. Amanda was to be honest the first girl Id seen naked and she was all tied up and gagged as well. Bonus. Hence the reason why I can remember so much I'm sure. In fact as I sit here telling you all about it. Well it's like it all happened only yesterday. And that's a wonderful feeling.

But I wasn't the only one having fun. Feeling aroused. And locked in the throws of wild love filled passion. Oh no it was all so clear it was having the same effect on my helpless, sexy, strawberry blonde lover. She was screaming, moaning and gasping thought her gag so much I thought it would give up the game and come off. Thankfully it didn't. Was pulling, twisting, squirming and bucking so much against her bonds I thought she'd break her bed. Again thankfully she didn't. Yet by then we'd gone past the point of caring.

It was at that exact point as I remember that my sexy lover let the loudest scream of the day pass her gagged lips. It was at that point she buckled pulled on the ropes and squirmed wilder than ever before. And it was at that point she nodded her head so frantically I thought she'd given herself whiplash. All because I'd let my rock hard manhood rib against her wonderful little bud.

Now I guess it was all to clear what my tightly bound, gagged and aroused lover was trying to tell me. And yet I still asked over and over if it was really what she wanted. Did she really what this to be her first time. Our first time. I know even now I did. The thought of making love to Amanda had filled my dreams for months by then. Having her tied down to the bed and gagged was just a bonus. A big bonus.

Well you know once I knew for certain it was the time. It was what Amanda wanted by boxer short soon joined the rest of our clothes in a heap on the floor. And I was fumbling with the Bain of all young men's lives. The one thing any one who respected their lovers should make sure they had. The one thing that's guaranteed to embarrass when asked for. Yes you've guessed it a condom.

Now I'm sure it only took a matter of a minute or so to get that condom on my hard thobbing manhood. But I'm also sure back then it seemed like hours to us both. Even if I was kissing my lovers neck and earlobes. While also whispering sweet nothings in her ear as well. Yet finally all that practice with a cucumber in sexy ed classes paid off. And Amanda felt my rubber coated tip brush against the lips of her wet wanting bud.

God did she let out another one of those earth shattering screams. I think I'm still partly dead now because of it. But still my wild lover just nodded her approval. So what else could a hormone mad, teenage boy do but finally make love to the girl his heart was given to. Yet that said I can remember just how nervous I was as slowly I slipped my throbbing manhood into Amanda. Still remember how we both moaned and she gasped. As it entered her wet tight bud.

The way our body's became one will never leave me. How slowly and gently at first I slowly slipped deeper and deeper inside my lover with every stroke. Our moans and gasps seeming to be one. I can safely say I don't no what lead me to vary the depth and spped of my thrusts but I did. Much to Amanda's delight I must add. That much was clear.

The way she pulled on the ropes holding so wide spread, so helpless and of course so exposed was incredible. As was the way her hips began to move in time with my thrusts. Even she didn't know why she did such a thing but boy am I pleased she did. Now I can't to this day tell how long our first time lasted all I can tell you it was awesome. But in time we reached the point of orgasm. Me with my manhood held as deep inside Amanda as it would go. Her with that sexy body arched and trembling. All till as one we gasped and climaxed.

Well there you go another update of my time with Amanda. I hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed reliving it. But there's more to tell if you'd like me to continue. And if that's the case please let me know. As always I look forward to hearing your comments and thoughts. After all while I enjoy reliving my past I post it here for you all to enjoy. Thanks in advance Bandit666......

End of part seven

gagged
Kidnapped

Postby gagged » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:54 am

Another great update, my friend :D
I'm pleased you remember this lovely experience so well and get such a nice feeling from that, and if you wish to share more, I'd like to read it as always :D

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Postby Steak in a Tree » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:49 pm

Excellent as always.
I don't think I want this ride to end, I'm enjoying reading this. If you want to post more, you definitely have my support.
I remember when farmers would shove 12 cigars down a rooster's throat and say Congratulations it's a eggs

bandit666
Tied up

Postby bandit666 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:03 am

Thank you both for your support and comments, it's great to know you'd like me to continue passing on my memories from those heady days of my youth.....:D

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:49 am

That was ... hot!

bandit666
Tied up

Re: We didn't know the meaning (part seven added)

Postby bandit666 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:49 am

Thank you im pleased to here you think it's hot..there is more to come and im working on the next part now

bandit666
Tied up

Postby bandit666 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:30 am

Part eight

Firstly Id like to thank those of you that have left a comment following my last update. While it was wonderful to tell you all about the first time I made love to Amanda it was also rather intimate. As I'm sure you can all appriciate. And yet I feel like continuing with the events of that incredible, romantic, bondage filled Saturday. A Saturday that was indeed full of more bondage, more pleasure, and yes more intimacy. So with that said I will delay no longer and get back to telling you all about it......

Now you know it's safe to say I really can't tell you just how long we made love that first time. But that's not just the passing of time, I don't think I even gave it a thought back then. After all it was my first time, our first time and all we knew was it felt amazing, and so hot. Yet despite that I can at least tell you how incredible it made us both feel. For me it had been amazing just to have my first true love wanting to be tied down spreadeagled to the bed. Never mind have her let me strip her naked. Caress her awesome young body before finally we made love. To have heard how she moaned past what was most effective gag Id ever applied was not just sexy but such a thrill. And don't forget that was while I felt her soft skin against mine.

But also remember even as I kissed, caressed and eventually made love to that sexy girl Id been blessed to see how she pulled and twisted in those lengths of white rope. Ropes that had still allowed me to feel Amanda's body as it move in time with mine. During that first ever sexual encounter together. The very same ropes that had still allowed me to feel how her muscles tensed as she thrust her crotch against mine. Hard against mine in fact as we both moaned while climaxing simultaneously. It still seems to me now that both our bodies and minds collided like atoms in a bomb while in those first true throws of passion. It's something I'm sure we both still remember even if we did loose touch so long ago.

Now, you know it's also safe to say that just like I can't tell you how long me and Amanda made love that first time. Well the same goes for just how much time passed as our exhausted naked bodies lay side by side on her bed. Mind don't worry to much as on the plus side I can remember something special. In fact it's still as clear as day to me. For you see Amanda's perfect soft naked body appeared glow like never before. Her more than ample, especially considering how young we both were. Soft yet firm breasts seemed to heave as she drew deep much needed breathes. Both of which by the way I have discovered since can only be truly seen when a girl, or woman have experienced the satisfaction of orgasm.

It's nice for me to sit here and tell you all this it's true. To be able to remember so much after so long. How I can remember the way my lover looked lying bound spreadeagled to the bed. Her amazing young body covered in a little beads of sweet. She seemed to glisten as the warming sun beat down throught the bedroom window. I was so in love with my naughty, sexy, amazing lover as Im sure you can tell from my words.

Yet by the time we began to recover from our first sexual encounter if memory serves me rightly the morning had passed and lunchtime was upon us. I somehow knew we needed to eat. But I can recall how much I worried about what Amanda would say or do. Would she end our day. Would she stop any further tying and gagging. I didn't want that. I wanted it to never end. Not that day, or any day afterwards.

But of course my young lover had been bound and strictly gagged for such a long time. Even I knew that. Despite my inexperience. And while it's true Amanda was young, as we both were of course, she was also sporty and flexible but she needed a break. Which is no doubt the reason why with a little reluctance I finally removed her gag. Uncertain of what her first words would be. I remember thinking to myself, "what if I went to far....what if she loved it as much as me but wants to stop."

Well I needn't have worried truth be told. For you see while I may not be able to remember her exact words, the sentiment is still clear to me today. Just as is the emotions and happiness I felt. After all my lover made it clear how wonderful she had felt. How the feeling of helplessness had increased her arousal, and made it all the more intense. How she was glad the gag had worked so well. But most of all she also made it all to clear that she never wanted the day to end. So much so she wanted to give herself to me body and soul. Wanted to remain tied and gagged. Wanted more intimacy. And most of all wanted to please me.

If only she'd known those simple sentiments had already pleased me as I wanted nothing more than to continue. To keep her tightly bound and gagged while savouring her awesome sexy body. Making love to her as only a lust filled, excited and I admit constantly aroused teenage boy could do. Yet we needed to eat, and if I remember rightly Amanda's voice had become rather horse from the hours of being gagged by her panties. So we had to have something to eat and drink whether we really wanted to keep going or not.

But of course I had plans for that. Plans that would see my sexy lover bound nice and tightly to a kitchen chair. Something we had tried before. More than once in fact. Yet this time would be different. Very different. As you see this time she would have felt the glow of passion. Would be made to eat as I fed her. Oh and be unable to see just what she was having.

Yet that will have to wait till next time. You'll have to bare with me and return to see what happened after I finally removed those ropes holding her spreadeagled to the bed. To find out what I had her wear. As despite the fact I would have loved to keep Amanda naked it wasn't possible if she was to move around the house. Just like you'll all have to wait and see just how she presented herself to me after she'd freshened up and of course dressed.

As always I do hope you've enjoyed my latest update and will pass on your comments. Enjoy and take care until the next time....Bandit666

gagged
Kidnapped

Postby gagged » Wed May 24, 2017 10:47 am

Another great update, my friend :D
Please keep going :D

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Postby Steak in a Tree » Wed May 24, 2017 3:47 pm

The suspense was killing me, good to see you back.
I remember when farmers would shove 12 cigars down a rooster's throat and say Congratulations it's a eggs

bandit666
Tied up

Postby bandit666 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:47 pm

Thank you both for your kind comments....and yes im back I hope.

bandit666
Tied up

Postby bandit666 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Part nine

Firstly before I continue Id like to thank you all once more for your comments, support and of course letting me know that my memories are so enjoyable. It really is wonderful to hear them all and as such long may it continue. Not just for myself but all other authors here. After all if there's so support and no comments left its hard for some to continue to find the motivation needed. And now with that said read on and enjoy....

To be honest with you right now I can't remember just how long it took my sexy lover to freshen up and join me in the kitchen. And yet that doesn't seem to matter to me any more. Yet if I remember rightly it did on the day. For our first true bondage sex session had left me in a state of constant arousal. Not thats hard to imagine for you I'm sure. After all what teenage boy wouldn't be. A gorgeous girlfriend, her willingness to be bound and gagged. A body to die for and of course her lust for more. All add up to the reason why my manhood stood to attention through the boxer shorts I wore.

I can remember how finally Amanda arrived. The sound of her bare feet slapping on the polished wooden floor drawing my attention. Making me turn away from the cooker. Id like to say only briefly. But that would be a lie. For I nearly burnt our scrambled eggs. The sight the greeted me was that hot, that sexy and that amazing. Amanda hadnt just freshened up and changed. Changed into something she knew I loved her wearing. Something that clung to her amazing young body perfectly. Oh no she'd been busy in other ways. Ways I know you want to hear about. So here goes.

As I turned to greet my lover. A smile spread across my face. I saw her there. That amazing pert firm body of hers squeezed into a shinny navy blue swimsuit. A swimsuit that was our basic regulation school issue. But Amanda could never wear this one in public. It must have been at least a size to small for her. Her firm young breasts were barely contained within the sensual lycra. Her hard nipples stuck through the shinny material. And best of all. Well that was the way it formed a camel toe as it pulled against her sweet little bud.

How could anyone have resisted such a sight. I couldn't. Yet Amanda hadnt stopped there. She really did want our day to continue. Really didn't want to stop our fun. Really did want to surrender herself to me. I could see her wonderful, kissable mouth was packed and forced open. Yet thanks once more to the strip after strip of silver duct tape I had no idea with what. And like me you'll just have to wait to find out.

Her slim little wrists were back in those silly plastic cuffs. Cuffs that kept them out of the way. Cuffs that made sure I could touch her anywhere I wanted while she playfully pretended to be helpless. Her toned soft skinned legs were held so tightly together around the ankles, calves and mid thighs with yet more of that silver duct tape. God Amanda was so, so hot. And it might sound crude of me. But remember how young I was. How aroused I was. And how sexy she was. I could have so easily ripped the crotch out of that swimsuit. Bent her over the kitchen table and took her all over again.

Now of course I didnt. I respected, loved and cherished Amanda way to much for that. But she certainly knew how to get my heart racing. Get my blood pumping. And drive my list fuelled hormones to bursting point. Im convinced she was smiling under all that tape. Past whatever filled her mouth so well. No it's not time to tell you what was in there yet. However I will tell you that I nearly burst a gut to get to her. To get behind her and hold her close. My hands caressing those bulging breasts. Rubbing her bud. My lips kissing her neck and earlobes.

Oh how she loved it all. How she let out little moans and gasps. How she wanted it to continue. Especially as I whispered sweet I love you's in her ear. Told her she was a very naughty girl. Told her what I would do to her after we'd eaten. I can safely say it was working. For once more her was grinding her crotch against my hand. Rubbing her pert tight butt against my rock hard manhood. Her head resting against my shoulder as she positively begged for me to continue.

And continue I did. But for now I think this is the best point to call it time. Call an end to this rather short update. For its best to move on in stages and cut out some of the mundane action that took place. As always I hope you've all enjoyed my memories. Will leave your comments and thoughts......Bandit666

End of part nine........

gagged
Kidnapped

Re: We didn't know the meaning (part nine added)

Postby gagged » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:58 pm

The more I read your memories, the more I envy you, my friend :lol:
Great work as always, I'm really curious to read what did she use to stuff her mouth :D

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Postby Steak in a Tree » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:10 pm

You really know how to milk out all of the details, it's great. Can't wait for the next update

bandit666
Tied up

Postby bandit666 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:05 pm

Thank you both for your kind words of support, I will have another update soon....it was a long day full of fun and pleasure for us both...

Sniper108
TUGs Member

Postby Sniper108 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:33 pm

awesome story. ready for the next update

bandit666
Tied up

Postby bandit666 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:26 pm

I will be writing more of my memories of that day soon and hope to post it shortly after.....thank you all for your patience and comments....I have been a bit wrapped up in a new project and idea I had

bandit666
Tied up

Postby bandit666 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:34 am

Part 10

Well it's been way, way to long since I sat down and looked back at that day with my first true love. My sexy girlfriend. And the events that went on. It hasn't been forgetfulness. Or a lack of interest on my part or yours. It's been a lack of time. A little lack of motivation. And if I'm honest a little writers block. But finally here I am. Back with an update. Back to tell you more. I hope you'll enjoy what you ready. Even if it's only half as much as I did not only at the time but also with my memories.

I don't know if you can remember just what had happened to this point. How amazing the day had been. And of course you could just look back. Read it for yourself. Remind yourself of how he day had started. How I'd ended up tying her down to the bed. Endulge in a lot of sexy foreplay. How in time we'd made love. Both lost our virginity. Me with the helpless live of my young life. Her to me her wicked captor. The boy she had given herself over to. How in time I'd freed her. Prayed she wanted to continue. How Id discovered she did. And lastly how she'd appeared in the kitchen as I cooked us dinner. As I was preparing to spend more time with her.

If I remember rightly I told you about the incredibky right fitting navy blue swinsuit. How it was too small for her. How her nipples stood out through the soft smooth material. How it molded into a fabulous camel toe around her newly christened bud. I'm sure I took the time to tell you how her mouth had been packed. How she'd taped it shut. Taped if firmly with silver duct tape. The same duct tape that held her sexy legs together. That squeezed them so wonderfully. I'm sure I even told you that she was back in the silly plastic cuffs. And how I moved over to her. Let my hands wander all over her sexy body. Told you how I kissed her neck. Caressed. Squeezed and played with her young firm breasts. Rubbed. Stroked. And teased her bud. So I'd best move on now. Tell you more. Hold you in suspense for a moment longer.

It was so much fun to caress my lover. To feel her sexy body through the thin lycra of the swimsuit. To run my fingers over her bare skin. I'm sure she got goose bumps. I know she shuddered and moaned past the gag. Squirmed up against me rubbing her cuffed wrists against my crotch. Against my rock hard manhood. Like all women. Like I would guess all girls of that age she knew what she was doing. And what she wanted. I remember knowing what I wanted. To throw the meal out. To forget about eating. To get her bent over the table. To make wild love to her again. But we had to eat. Needed our strength.

So as I recall with reluctance I stopped all that caressing. All that foreplay. All that pleasure. And made her hop. A little at a time towards the table. Towards the chair she'd find herself bound to. Bound tightly too. But you want to know what I remember the most about those few minutes. That short period of time within our grand adventure. Of course you do. That's one of the reason you're here. Well let me put it this way. Remind you about the size of the swimsuit. Have you guessed yet? Yes that's right her firm young breasts managed to jiggle. Managed to work their way. Managed to escape the lycra's grip. They popped out. Moved around freely. Entertained delightfully.

Now I know I should have been a gentleman. Been chivalrous. That I should have helped my lover by putting them back into the swimsuit. That I should have avoided groping them. Shouldn't have tweaked her hard nipples. But come on you would have acted the same way. Wouldn't you? Of course you would. And anyway I remember the way she acted. How she responded. How nice she'd found it. It had amazed me. Taught me something new. Id discovered just how much a woman likes to have her breasts caressed. How it helps arouse them. How it's a great way to share some tenderness. Some naughtiness. And some sexual torment.

Amanda was so young. So flexible. So horny. And so damned sexy. She drove me wild with lust and desire. Made me long to be with her. To have her near me. To keep her close. To keep her all tied up and gagged. Which of course is where the chair came into play. And I do mean play. We'd done it before. Twice at my house. And at least the same amount of times at hers. But this time. Well this time would be different. Id taken the time grab a few suppies while she freshened up. Before Id headed to the kitchen. For I hadn't expected her to arrive all bound and gagged. Hadn't expected the sight that greeted me. A sight that was as I've already said so damned sexy.

Id made my plans already. Prepared myself fully. And while she was bound and gagged it just wouldn't do for me. So I recall how I smiled with the sleep mask in my hands. How she smiled best she could past the gag. Remember how she moaned and shook a little as I slipped on. Let my hands slip down over her firm breasts. Forced my fingers between her tightly taped thighs. Somethings you never forget. Somethings never seem to slip into oblivion. No matter how long ago it may have been. And in some cases that's a bonus. For you see my special lover must have bound her legs while standing. Mustn't have thought about sitting down. For the tape dug into her soft sensual flesh. Left angry looking marks. Again Id learnt something new. Something useful. Never bind a woman with tape while standing. As when you sit them down it can become very uncomfortable. Can leave nasty obvious marks. And can make them unhappy.

But thankfully Id seen what was happening. Acted before it got any worse. As I quickly had the tape cut off. Had removed it from her thighs, calves and ankles. Soon enough Id spread her legs like those few times before. Within minutes Id turned the heat down on your meal. Stured the scrambled eggs. And most of all Id bound her ankles and calves to the chairs legs. Had made sure her lovely legs were open and vulnerable to my touch. My lust. My needs.

Needs then culminated in getting her nice and helpless. Getting the cooking sorted. Getting back to some fun. Games and kink. Not that I even knew what kink was back then. For all we had done in our eyes was have fun. Sexy fun. Fun which I will continue telling you about very soon. Certainly much quicker than I did this time I hope.......

Bandit666

gagged
Kidnapped

Re: We didn't know the meaning (part ten added) at last

Postby gagged » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:29 am

As always with this story, a naughty, sexy, and yet naively tender update, my friend :D

bandit666
Tied up

Postby bandit666 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:28 am

Thank you my friend it's good to know it's showing how it was for us :)

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Postby Steak in a Tree » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:34 pm

Amazing, truly amazing. Amanda seems like she was more than perfect for you. Love it.

bandit666
Tied up

Postby bandit666 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:18 am

Thank you she certainly was and as I continue you'll find we discovered a lot together

Return to “M/F”