We didn't know the meaning (part eight added)

Intimate stories of Males tying up Females.

Moderators: kidnapplz, AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, xtc

bandit666
Kidnapper

We didn't know the meaning (part eight added)

Postby bandit666 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:07 am

Well hello again everyone, as promised I'm back with another flash back of my time with the first girl I ever bound and gagged for something other than a simple game. If you have read my other story you'll already know me and Amanda had after that first time become an item. Yet at first we didn't even realise that never mind anyone else. I hadn't orignally planed on telling you about this time, well not this soon anyway. But something I saw on the TV the other day kind of made the details of my memories all the clearer. So here goes I hope you'll all enjoy this as much as you did the last one, and please let me know as its why I write more.

It had been a good couple of months since that first rather basic, but special bondage session I told you about before, yet we had done a little bit more since. However, the two of us still kept our little secret, the one about our relationship I mean. You see we were so worried that it would upset Amandas brother, my good friend and her parents to know we had become an item. Which no doubt, is why they completely innocently asked me if I would keep an eye on Amanda while they were away together for the whole of the Saturday in question. Now if I remember rightly, my friend, Amandas brother needed to attend some event organised by the RAF cadets. It was something he'd been involved in since we were both about 13. But better still for me and my sexy first girlfriend it meant their parents had to go as well.

I'll admit we were your typical teenagers in one way, as we couldn't help but giggle and smirk had how little her parents knew or even suspected. Especially when on the rare occations we sneaked a little time together while at school. Even as I write this, I can't help wonder how many of you out there have found yourselves sneaking around. All in the hope of catching a simple chat, a stolen kiss or even a little bit of touchy feely. Yet if you have been there you'll know how hard it can be.

We did manage however, hard as it was, a quick kiss here at break time, a second or two, to chat at lunch and thanks to after school activities and little bit of touchy feely on an afternoon. But as that Saturday drew closer, the kissing and caressing died off a little, not that I was happy about that. Well not at the time anyway I'm sure. You see Amanda just wanted to talk about what we'd be doing. She always was one for planning and preparing if I remember rightly. Hmm I wonder if she is, oh well, that was then and this is now.

Anyway enough about that, after all you're here to listen to and enjoy what was to happen between us. Well if I remember clearly, her brother and parents had to leave about 6 in the morning. Meaning that while Id have happierly been there by about five past, that wasn't going to happen. After all I was only 15 as was Amanda, so there was no way Id get out of my house that early. So it became clear that sexy long haired strawberry blonde of my twisted teenage lust would have to wait till at least 9.

Still she made it clear it would give her time to sort a few things out, not that I had even the slightest idea right then what she meant. Now I would guess many of you have experienced that feeling of out right impatience, the lying there watching the clock tick by wanting it to speed up. Yeah, that was me that Saturday morning, and as I was to find out soon enough I wasn't the only one.

But finally I was able to make my excuses and head out for the day, almost sprinting all the way to Amandas house. And please believe me it was one hell of a run even for a hormone mad, pretty fit, horny teenager. In fact even running as fast as I could it would have taken me a good 15 minutes. But it was probably longer as I do recall stopping just before I entered the street where my sexy first girl lived to regain my breath and to calm down a little.

So it was I approached the front door, still rather flushed from the run and with all sorts of thoughts cascading through my mind. I can promise you now my hands were shaking as I reached to knock on my girls door. Yet it wasn't nevres or even the run it was pure excitement and adrenaline.

All I can say about the sight I remember greeted me is "whooooooo and wooooooow," as there stood Amanda the first true girlfriend Id had standing before me. But before I tell you how she looked, let me say this and remind you again it was long before the Internet so we had no concept of what we were acting out. You see standing there in front of me stood Amanda dressed in only her glorious pure bright white satin high line panties and matching bra. Yet that wasn't all as she'd used her school tie knotted in the middle to cleave gag herself. Along with a simple pair of plastic play cuffs from our younger days to fasten her hands behind her back and a piece of card saying,

"I belong to you do with me as you will my wonderful, sexy sir"

Oh man did so many thoughts run through my head, after all I loved Amanda like all guys love there first true girlfriend and those that follow. But this was different, she'd stripped down to just her sexy underwear, cuffed and gagged herself. I can still remember how my pulse raced as I approached, of course after closing the door. Before we shared something that not only did we enjoy there but I can safely safe I still love today.

Now I guess you're all wondering what exactly that was, well it was our first ever gagged kiss. And believe me it was incredible, what with my sexy girl frustrated because she couldn't respond as she wished, and me loving the power and feel of her soft lips. Yet after a minute or two I knew I wanted much more than just Amanda standing there like she was and gag kissing felt and was great but there was much more we could do.

But just what did she mean by do anything I wanted with her, after all it was so open a comment. So naturally I would have to find out, and that I did. However I will save what she'd meant and what we did for the next part as there's way to much to tell you right now........

I hope you have enjoyed this and please let me know if you'd like to hear what happened as the day progressed.

End of part one.......
Last edited by bandit666 on Wed May 24, 2017 10:31 am, edited 8 times in total.

Batsiiii
TUGs Member

Re: We didn't know the meaning

Postby Batsiiii » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:25 pm

One Word describes it all: Amazing!
Please continue :)

bandit666
Kidnapper

Postby bandit666 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:36 pm

Thank you for those kind words of incouragement im delighted to know you find it amazing

Zaphod
Kidnapped

Postby Zaphod » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:53 am

I guess Amanda had some definite ideas on how to get the day started! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

One quick question: Is Amanda 15 or 14 at the time of this story? In the previous one, which took place a couple months earlier, you said she "was just about to turn 14," but here you mention that you're 15, as is Amanda. I know it's such a small detail, but I couldn't help noticing it.

bandit666
Kidnapper

Postby bandit666 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:13 am

Hi it's safe to say she did have a lot of ideas of how she wanted to spend the whole day not just the morning as youll hopefull enjoy hearing about

Yes she was 14 when this happened, I did indeed get her age wrong here when I wrote what you've just read, so my appologise for the mistake there

I hope this has helped put your mind to rest with our ages

bandit666
Kidnapper

Re: We didn't know the meaning (part two added)

Postby bandit666 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:37 pm

Well here goes with part two, but first let me clarify the fact that Amanda was indeed 14 years of age, while I was 15. In the first part I did say we were the same age, basically as I was in a flow and didn't concentrate on the finer details. Now with that said I hope you'll all enjoy more of what happened.....

Part Two

Well as I was saying the last time, for a little while I simply enjoyed the feeling of my first ever gagged kiss from a girl I loved. Yes it was fun, especially when Amanda began to moan in frustration that she couldn't act as she wished. But do you know what really increased my sexy first girlfriends moaning and frustration. No, how could you, well allow me enlighten you, that came as swiftly and unexpectly pulled her close. My right arm squeezing her slim waist, pinning her to me. While my left hand enjoyed the feel of my young lovers sweet pert arse. And wow, can I still remember now how sensual that warm, soft, smooth satin of the panties felt against my hands. A feeling that only served to make me more determined to enjoy our time together. To enjoy Amanda's body young body as only two teenage lovers can.

You know I truly can still remember as I type just how wonderful it all was, yet I was a rather randy, horny, hormone crazy 15 year old. And as such, I wanted more much, much more, starting with a lot better restraint. But if I'm honest, I didn't know where to start. After all as I've told you all before we didn't have Internet back then. Maybe that's why when I saw the collar and leash of Amanda's pet Labrador it seemed like a good idea. Mind please remember, it had no true meaning to us. It was just something else we could use, could try, could have fun with.

Wow, you should have heard how Amanda moaned and giggled as I reached out and snatched it up. Seen how she positively shuddered, when I gently placed it around her neck, taking great care not to trap her wonderful soft sweetly scented strawberry blonde hair. And all of that was before I even buckled it securely in place. Honestly I swear my sexy young lovers knees nearly gave way. It was all so clear Amanda loved the feelings that collar gave her, not that either of us really understood what they were. Mind I should also tell you now, it was the first time Id ever seen how a woman's nipples can harden. As my girlfriends certainly did, so much so, in fact they began to protrude through the soft satin of her white tight fitting bra.

You know, seeing her nipples act in such away clearly had a very defined effect on me as well. And it wasn't just how wide my eyes went either, or how I couldn't wait to get both my hands on her perfect firm young breasts. Oh no I had the most raging hard on you could ever imagine. Yet still she wasn't even really restained, or gagged the way Id like. But, before you ask, yes I loved just how her breasts and nipples felt, just as she obviously loved how my hands caressed, stroked, squeezed and played with them. The way I can still hear Amanda's moans, see how her eyes closed slightly as if in a trance has never left me.

I've just thought, isn't it amazing how much fine detail you can remember when you truly try. Or in this case, when it has such a provoking, incredible effect on a horny, lust fuelled teenager. Yet I know how much I wanted to do, and we had all day, not that you'd have known that if you'd been there. Why, simple I couldn't help but tell my girl, how it was time she learnt how to be quiet. After all it was a terraced house, with rather thin deciding walls, and the more I played with her young body, the more noise she made.

But we had one small problem, we hadn't even left the hallway, never mind moved to somewhere a little more private. Neither was she truly bound or gagged, which of course is where that leash came in. I just could help but take a tight hold and give it a little jolt. Something that coursed the loudest moan so far, as with an added yelp and giggle, Amanda followed me towards the stairs. No doubt guessing exactly where we would be going, and I can tell you two things. Firstly she was right, the destination was indeed her bedroom. And secondly, well I was going to gag her, tie her and saviour her young body for as long as I could, in as many ways as I could, being as daring and intimit as I could.

Well im sorry it's a short update right now, but it's all that time has allowed me, and it does also seem like the best place to stop. I hope you're all still enjoyimg what I can recall, and please feel free to pass on any comments.......

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Postby Steak in a Tree » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:18 am

Damn, i wish so many times over your girlfriend was mine... I've yet to get even close to what you got. One day, maybe
"They didn't call him 'Einstein' for nothing."
-Albert Einstein

bandit666
Kidnapper

Postby bandit666 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:43 am

She was a very open and happy girl that's for sure but im sure like me back then your time will come, and I hope you'll continue to enjoying hearing about what went on

Zaphod
Kidnapped

Postby Zaphod » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:11 am

I'm looking forward to seeing what you did next. I'm guessing that part of it will be redoing her restraints and gag, since it seems like a set of plastic cuffs and a knotted cleave gag aren't as secure as you would like. Heck, it seems like it's not a secure as SHE would like either. :)

bandit666
Kidnapper

Postby bandit666 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:27 am

Oh yes stay tuned for the next episode as they say you might just find out more

And thank you for your comments and support it is truly appreciated:)

bandit666
Kidnapper

Postby bandit666 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:51 am

Well here goes with part three I hope you'll continue to enjoy my memories as much as I do.

Part Three

Now it's safe to say, as the title reads, "we didn't know the meaning," when it came to that old dog collar and lead. We'd certainly never heard of master and slave, yet I can't tell you how much I enjoyed feeling as the leash pull tight. Only to then go slack again when I lead my wonderful sexy girlfriend up them stairs. Oh how I can still remember how Amanda both moaned and giggled. So clearly in delight, awe, and naughtiness at the feelings it all coursed. In fact, as I remember now, looking back, after we finished she told me the intense feeling that old collar coursed inside her. And Id later discover she wasn't the only girl that emotion, but maybe more on that another time.

It's still so strongly burned in my memory how my sexy girlfriend explained how they were emotions she had never experienced before. How she experienced such incredible feelings of warmth and arousal, leaving her young, sweet bud, wet, while her awesome pink nipples hardening. The very same amazing hard nipples that as she moved had rubbed against the soft sensual satin of her young bra. Well Amanda found it so difficult to explain what that unusual side effect did to her. Which, I guess should be all that surprising, after all we'd only ever really played little tie up games to this point. Therefore, of course this was our first sexual experience, save for kissing and a little touchy feely.

Well you already know, if you've read the previous parts, she still wasn't even truly bound, or gagged by this point. After all only a set of kiddies fake plastic handcuffs, from a cheep cops and robbers set, held her wonderful slim wrists, behind her back. You know the kind I mean, cheep, grey, that so easily could have been broken. Yet so happy was my lover that she made no attempts to do so. In fact I think she loved how they made her hands rub against her sexy butt as she followed me you those stairs at the end of the leash. And, of course, if you add all this stimulation and pleasure to that rather poor, ineffective, useless gag. Which Amanda, made no attempt to push it out. What do you get? One very loudly moaning, sexy strawberry blonde girlfriend, and in my case a major hard on.

Mind if you think the surprises were over, which by the way I did, well we'd all have been wrong. Now don't miss understand what I'm saying, after all nothing in the world had been better to a horny teenager than to find their girlfriend like I had. I mean come on, you'd have been the same. And I know you're all waiting to hear about the other surprises. Those surprises I found when I entered her bedroom. And don't worry I'm going to tell you very soon. But first, you might as well know, Id honestly been just as happy to leave Amanda as she was. In those plastic cuffs and naff gag, if it was the only way I could play with her, touch her and, well get sexual with her.

So, what could I have found in my girls bedroom to top those feelings, well read on and find out. But, as you do remember we were still only kids, so it's not likely to be sexy underwear, or naughty sexual outfit, and especially not some form sex aid. Well, except maybe a pack of condoms. Which by the way, it wasn't, we'd already agreed sex was still a long way off. Yet, thankfully, nothing else was out of bounds, even to us two horny teens.

I know, I know, right now you're all screaming at the screen, "so what the hell was it." Well let me put it this way, just to get you thinking, even before I delve into too much detail. It looked like my sexy young, naive little girlfriend had spent the best part of a month secretly gathering the sorts of things I could use to bind and gag her. Which, by the way, came as one hell of a shock to me, as Id always believed she didn't like bondage a great deal, and had to be tricked into it.

Ok, I guess I've tormented you enough by now, havent I. So what did I find lying there on Amanda's bed. Well for a start, and it is just a start, there before my clearly excited girl, and of course myself, just where she'd left them us lay a grand total of four different types of tape. The kind of tapes we're all familiar with these days, you know the ones, thick, or should that be wide, clear sellotape. That most kids our age had lying around our bedrooms, for innocent reasons of course. A couple of rolls of that rather unimpressive not to sticky brown parcel tape, which if I remember rightly never got used. Next to the thin sticky, stretchy and if used well, very effective electricians tape. Till finally I saw the staple item of most, if not all bondage boxes silver duct tape.

And well, if I'm honest with you now, Id have been satisfied with all those rolls of tape. Oh and the couple of pairs of clean, yet used shear black nylon tights that lay beside them. But it was all too clear Amanda hadn't been quite so easily pleased, and had in fact continued her naughty little search. As you see, more supplies had been prepared, items which if I'm honest were very similar to those we'd used in our previous little games. Only this time the quantity took things to a whole new leave.

From the full, unused, if a little dirty and slightly disheveled old fashioned white cotton washing line. Which by the way was at least soft and reasonably kind to my girlfriends sexy, beautiful, delicate body. Unlike the ball of course, itchy, thin green twine, that her mother used in the garden. Twine I now know was made of hemp, and that dug nastierly into Amanda's sexy soft skin.

Now I know that seems like an awful lot of things, and maybe some of you don't even believe my sexy girlfriend with her twinking, mischievous eyes had gathered so much. Or that I'd even be able to remember what had been layed out on the bed for me. And well, I guess in a way I wouldn't blame you. But please think of it this way, it was the first time my tie up games had ever become sexual, I was with my first true love and so horny, I could never forget a moment. Oh, and also, like so many of you, I still use pretty much everything she'd put together. But more over, as I'm sure you remember from what I've already told you, we didn't have access to things like bondage magazines. Or such enjoyable sites as this, as the Internet didn't even exist. So that ruled out the use of and bondage picture sites. I mean come on, for heavens sake we didn't even know it was called bondage. Ands why there was so much, why I remember it so well, as you see it truly was a case of trial and error.

And that wasn't just the case when it came to our use of gags and tying either by the way. It also included my seriously naive, teenage attempts at fondling, or should that really be, fumbling. Well thanks to all of that, I can never forget how hard I was, after all it was certainly the first time things had ever got so sexual, sensual and most of all so kinky.

Yet now, I'm sure you're all really waiting to find out just what happened, did I maybe do something naughty with the gag. Remove Amanda's bra and even her panties so I could play with her. Or what about the possibility I tested out her flexibility, and ability to escape. I could of course have done all or none of those things. But I think that will have to wait till my next update, which I hope won't be as long in the making........

Again, as always I hope you have enjoyed my writing and the memories I'm sharing with you of my time with Amanda. And please feel free to pass on any comments and advice to improve my work......

BANDIT

gagged
TUGs Member

Re: We didn't know the meaning (part three finally added)

Postby gagged » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:16 pm

Another great update, my friend :D
A very sweet picture of a young love, despite the kinkiness involved, full of enthusiasm and complicity :D

As always, I wait to read more ;)

bandit666
Kidnapper

Postby bandit666 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:07 pm

Thank you for you kind words and support, im delighted to know you're enjoying it :)

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Postby Steak in a Tree » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:55 pm

I can't believe i missed this post. I'll try harder next time.
I very much look forward to the next part, of course.
-Albert Einstein

bandit666
Kidnapper

Postby bandit666 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:49 am

Im pleased you found my update and keep an eye out for the next part as I am working on it now

freyjaceleste862
Bondage Expert

Postby freyjaceleste862 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:47 am

Interesting story
love cooking, panty/knicker gags, handicapped.

bandit666
Kidnapper

Postby bandit666 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:35 am

Thank you Freyja

bandit666
Kidnapper

Re: We didn't know the meaning (part Four added)

Postby bandit666 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:50 am

Part four

Well here I am, back at last with the next part of what happened that day between me and my first true love. And I think it's safe to say I've dragged out your patience for long enough. But I'm pleased you've stuck with it, and of course me. As it's safe to say everytime I sit down to write more, the memories come flooding back as if it was only yesterday. Yet I still have found it difficult to know where to continue. It was such a special time for me, and showed me just where my interest belonged. So I guess the only fair thing for everyone is to start where I always found myself beginning that day with Amanda.

It was somewhere, that now a days seems to happen a little later on, after some undressing and rope work has taken place. Yes you've guessed it the gag, and believe me, where Amanda was concerned it would have to be effective. Yet, even back then I knew it was better to vary what I did. So that said I knew it had to be not only something different to that damned tie, but also the socks I'd used before. After all the tie was pathetic, and allowed Amanda way to much say about what happened. While the socks had work well, but were tried and tested. And yet I also felt the need to push our boundries just that little bit further.

But remember I had nothing to guide me, hell I even thought I'd invented the hogtie, if you remember my first experience with Amanda. So I was at a bit of a loose end, as they say, as to what I could use instead of the socks. Or at least that was until I spotted Amanda's underwear draw sitting slightly open and my teenage hormones took over. After all which teenage boy doesn't get a thrill out of seeing girls underwear, and if they're honest getting to remove it. Anyway, I can, as I sit here, remember how my sexy strawberry blonde lover watched as I moved slowly towards where she kept her underwear.

It's still nice to remember how to her credit Amanda, just playfully, and gently pulled and twisted in those plastic cuffs. How she moaned passed that tie in her mouth. Even as I reached inside and pulled out a pair of her plain white cotton panties. Seemingly fascinated by the way I rolled them around in my hand before crunching them up into a tight little ball, as I walked back towards her.

Oh how Amanda's wonderful, playful, twinkling eyes widened as I approached, smilingly wickedly I'm sure. It's amazing to remember the way she yelped as I wrapped my arm around her beautiful young body and pulled her close. All so I could, feel it against me, as my hand rested on her barely covered tight butt. And of course share a lingering passionate kiss, while her lips remained wrapped around that now soaked school tie. It was and still is a kiss I will never forget. How Amanda moaned into my mouth, out of pure frustration as she discovered even that feeble tie reduced a few actions she liked.

And yet it was, by then, time to muffle her moans as much as possible. After all it was clear to me she was getting as excited by our little playtime as I was. I mean in my case I was trying to cope with a constant hard on. While she was moaning louder and louder, especially as I squeezed her sexy butt, or rubbed myself against her. Which is maybe why, after one final lingering kiss, when I removed that damned tie she willingly opened her mouth for the balled up panties.

Now I may as well admit to you all, I hadn't expected that, not even in the slightest. Actually come to think about it now, I don't think I had the faintest idea what I expected. But what I do know, is that I'd never felt so horny or naughty before, as I eased those white cotton panties into Amanda's open willing mouth. Yet Amanda playfully let me know her panties weren't enough, as she used her tongue to start pushing them out. All while smiling and giggling, those eyes still twinkling as I shook my head.

Thankfully, however as you already know I had plenty of supplies waiting for me. Not least amongst all of them that damp, knotted school tie that hung around my lovers sexy, kissable neck. And well I'm sure I don't need to tell you all just what I did with that tie now do I. Oh, what the heck, why not, after all it was so much fun to keep my hand over Amanda's mouth as she squirmed. Still pulled tight against me with my other hand. Well of course she knew just what I had in mind for her, even as I took the chance to kiss her again as I removed my hand.

I could feel the already moist cotton of those panties against my lips and tongue as a short push, pull contest between our mouths began. But of course, it didn't last too long as I swiftly yanked the tie back in place. Making the knot behind her head a little tighter than before in the process. Yet still by that point in our budding love life my sexy little minx had to know I wasn't finished. Even as spanked that hot tight butt a few times telling her she was a bad, bad girl.

And sure enough I let her watch as I grabbed the roll of duct tape before pulling her on top of me on the bed. Wow did she squeal, then giggle when she felt my ragging hard on against her own crotch. But she must have heard the tearing of the duct tape as she tried to roll of me, still playing along.

Well I know you've waited for this update for a while now, and for the chance to hear more of what happened that day in Amanda's bedroom. And yet I have to say this seems like the perfect place to leave my memories for now. I hope you all enjoyed it, and will leave your comments. I will of course try to update with more very soon.......

End of part four.........

gagged
TUGs Member

Postby gagged » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:12 am

It's always a pleasure to read your writings, my friend, both when they're fictional and when they're, like in this case, envyable real experiences :D
Last edited by gagged on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

bandit666
Kidnapper

Postby bandit666 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:47 am

Thank you for your support as always my friend

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Postby Steak in a Tree » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:14 am

You write with such detail, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. I loved reading this part, and I also wish you post another soon.
-Albert Einstein

bandit666
Kidnapper

Postby bandit666 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:58 am

Thank you that's very kind of you to say and the next part is underway now so it shouldn't be too long a wait for you

bandit666
Kidnapper

Re: We didn't know the meaning (part five added)

Postby bandit666 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:34 am

Part five

Well it seems like forever since I posted an update about my time with my sexy girlfriend Amanda and what happened that day in her parents house. Ok mainly in her bedroom, where she had placed so many bondage supplies. And I guess it has been way to long, and yet with Christmas and some rather upsetting personal happens ive just not been able to, or felt like writing. Or even reminiscing over the past, no matter how much fun it was. But I think it's time to try once more to continue where I left off.

Which, if memory serves me correctly was just after Id pushed a pair of Amanda's own clean white cotton panties in her sweet sexy smiling mouth. Panties which of course I decided to hold in place with the help of firstly my hand. Then that wet well used knotted school tie, which she'd been wearing since my arrival. But then of course I'd moved on to the way I pulled my sexy young strawberry blonde lover on top of me. Before briefly explaining how I loved the way Amanda had ground her thinly satin covered crotch against mine. All while she struggled, and wriggled in my tightly wrapped grip. While in my super aroused state with the other hand I fumbled for the duct tape.

Now I remember how Amanda's eyes twinkled and widened as she felt my huge hard on and heard the slow tearing of the duct tape. And of course she knew that resistance was futile. But I'm so pleased to say that didn't stop her trying. In fact it just lead to Amanda, clad in only those satin panties and bra, to rub her crotch and breasts against me all the more. Actually, come to think of it now as I sit here writing this I really wish Id removed a good share of my clothes by that point. After all I would then have been able to feel my young lovers body all the more. While she playfully mmmppphhhed, and squirmed around trying to avoid the addition of that duct tape.

But eventually my sexy first love knew she would have to succumb to my intentions. Especially after with a little playful effort I rolled her over so finally I ended up on top, pinning her sexy wriggling body beneath mine. And you what, looking back now it must have taken a lot of effort not to surrender to my hormones and make love to her right there and then. After all she was so beautiful to me, with that incredible young body firm ample breasts and twinkling eyes.

Yet resist I did, though I don't know how, while instead I coyly place the first piece of tape over those oh so kissable lips. I can remember even now how full and pink Amandas lips were as I did so. Even though she wore no makeup at all. Not to mention how she smiled as that first strip sealed those lips. But it took another three pieces before finally Amanda was quiet and I was again able to share some gagged kissing. However, it wasn't the only place I found my lips wandering to.

Oh no, I slowly began to kiss my first loves earlobes, and neck before heading down towards her firm, yet soft breasts. Now I'll be honest with you, and tell you all I had no idea what lead me to do such a thing. After all I had no experience, nothing to guild me as you do now. There was no internet, I didn't have access to the sort of things you did now, hell I couldnt even by the sort of magazines you find on the topshelf in the local newsagent. But what I can tell you is we both enjoyed it, a lot.

And still Amanda wore only those silly plastic cuffs, something that simply had to change for both our sakes. Because by then my lovers muffled giggles and playful mmmppphhhs had changed into what I now know as moans of pleasure. Sexual pleasure at that, and we loved what we were both feeling. That stays in my mind to this day. Just as in fact, does the way I first tied that moaning, sexually charged beautiful young girl beneath me.

I remember how I scooped her up in my arms while still kissing her neck and earlobes, and rather fumbled the removal of those stupid plastic cuffs. All till finally they were gone and Amanda lay back gently on her soft double bed. Willingly spreading her arms toward the head board. Not knowing where she got that idea from, I discovered later. But it was so clear that a chance had been presented to me, a chance I would take. Just like I took that first piece of washing line from beside us.

The way I doubled it up and wrapped it around her wrist before tying a nice tight little knot in place. Ensurring there would no slipping free while I continued to enjoy her wonderful body. Now there was no effort needed to stretch out Amanda's arm to its full extent so I could tie off the other end to the thick strong wooden headboard. Which Im guessing you're wondering how I remember. And to be fair that's simple, as was getting Amanda's other wrist bound to the opposite side of the headboard. You see, back then most beds had wooden headboards.

So there I had Amanda, well gaggged, which as it would turn out was for the best. With arms bound spread and tightly stretched out while I slowly continued to kiss her writhing sexually charged body. But then I also had my hands free to do with as I pleased. Or more to the point free to do exactly as Amanda longed for it seems. And I wasn't going to let her down, yet first I wanted to have a little bit extra fun with my partially bound lover.

After all, I knew just how much she really hated being tickled. How it got her all flustered and made her wriggle, struggle and squirm. All of which of course she'd be doing while pinned beneath me. Meaning, naturally that she'd end up grinding her crotch even harder against my own. Something that I'll honestly tell you now drove me wild and saw my t-shirt fly over to the far corner of the bedroom.

I still remember how crazily Amanda pulled on the ropes sreading her arm, and how little movement they allowed her. Just like I remember how she bucked and writhed around trapped beneath me as her nostrils flared so appealingly. While that mixed up gagged worked so well. Even now the thought is enough to make me feel good. But not as good as Amanda's young skantly clad body against mine felt. Or how amazing it was having her almost ram her sarin clad crotch into me.

But I think I should leave this for now and let you enjoy what you've heard so far. As always I truly hope that you've all enjoyed my memories as much as I have enjoyed writing them for you. Please as always let me know your thoughts

End of part five
Last edited by bandit666 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

gagged
TUGs Member

Postby gagged » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:01 am

As always a great writing, my friend, sweet and hot at the same time, leaving me as usual wanting to read more of it :D

freyjaceleste862
Bondage Expert

Postby freyjaceleste862 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:01 pm

arousing
love cooking, panty/knicker gags, handicapped.

bandit666
Kidnapper

Postby bandit666 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:13 am

Thank you both for your words of support

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Postby Steak in a Tree » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:18 am

I'm not sure what it is about this that I like so much, and i'm not really sure I want to; that would ruin the fun.

Excellent update, very nice to read
-Albert Einstein

bandit666
Kidnapper

Postby bandit666 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:43 am

Part six......

WARNING!!!!!!!

There's a high likelihood this update will feature some sexually explicit scenes as it progresses. As after all it is a true story of both bondage, sexually submission and of course young love. So please if you're easily offended come back later for another part. Thank you for your understanding in advance. And for all those of you who remain and read on please enjoy and post your comments.........

So as I remember it the last I was here I told you just how I finished of Amandas gag and bound her arms spread wide to the beds headboard. Not to mention just how she ground her sexy young satin clad crotch against mine as I kissed, caressed and tickled her barely covered body. A body that soon found itself even further exposed. When with a lot of fumbling I managed to undo first the straps of my sexy lovers bra. They were the kind that hooked up at the front incase you're wondering. Which I'm sure you were, just like you're also wondering how I can remember that. But be honest can't you remember the first time you removed a girls bra. I bet you can.

Now Amanda offered no resistance as first those straps were undone. And even with some efforts lifted her sexy, amazing body an inch or two so I could unhook the bra completely. All with a twinkle in her eyes, a moan from the gag and a frantic nod when I asked if it was what she wanted. God I was so horny by then and im guess she was as well. As she started to rhythmical move her hips up and down. Driving not just me but also my already rock hard manhood wild.In fact I was driven so wild by my young lovers action I almost ripped my jeans off before they too joined my t-shirt over in the far corner.

So there we were me in just a pair of boxer shorts with, of I do say so myself was a nice large bulge. And my sexy strawberry blonde lover in just her white satin panties. Our crotches rubbing together in what I can only describe as simulated sex. I remember looking my lover in the eyes and gasping she was the greatest girlfriend in the world. Even as she wrapped those awesome toned legs around my waist locking us together in pleasure. While my hands held Amandas head, and playfully messed up her sweetly scented hair. My lips locked firmly on her gagged lips as she tried her best to kiss me back.

You know we must have continued like that for a good half hour, if not more. Our bodies intwined in a combination love and lust. Me in just a pair of boxer shorts and Amanda in those satin panties. Both of which showed our arousal perfectly. As you see my boxer shorts were covered in my own cum. While the crotch of my lovers panties showed oh so clearly how she'd experienced the same. Yet finally we separated, all be it with a little reluctance. Not that our pleasure stopped in anyway, shape or form. Oh no far from it as finally I was able too lock my lips on my lovers firm amazing breasts. While yet again fumbling with my hands. Hands that I wondered whether or not Amanda wanted to be where they were. Right there easing her soaked panties down her legs.

But yet again she offered up no resistance as both my mouth and hands explored her naked partly restrained body. Far from it if anything she moved, best she could to ensure I touched her just where she wanted. Yet as I've said before neither of us truly knew what we were doing or where it was going. She seemed in fact to want my kisses on her firm young breasts. To feel my tongue circle her rock hard little pink nipples as I playfully sucked on them. The very nipples I discovered harden when a sexy girl feels aroused.

But that wasn't all Amanda wanted, as I was learning with her every move. For as I remember it she was doing all she could to feel my hand against her sweet little pussy. And who was I to refuse. But yet I felt the need to ask if it was what she wanted.

Well I know it was a rather short update this time but again it seems like I have reached the perfect time to stop. For those of you who read on. I hope you liked it and I hope I may here your comments.......

End of part six......

gagged
TUGs Member

Re: We didn't know the meaning (part six added)

Postby gagged » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:50 am

:shock:
This story is getting hotter and hotter... and you sound like a true gentleman despite the situation :D

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Re: We didn't know the meaning (part six added)

Postby Steak in a Tree » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Great update, loving every moment of the story. Probably not as much as you were loving those moments am i right?
Thank you again for sharing these
-Albert Einstein

Return to “M/F”