The Story of Evan (M/M) - Chapter 4: Bad Decision

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Scottstud94
Bondage Master

The Story of Evan (M/M) - Chapter 4: Bad Decision

Postby Scottstud94 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:57 pm

Chapter 1 - Paradise Disturbed

Characters - Evan: 18-year old mild-mannered student and star baseball player at East Lake Prep Academy. A good student with high aspirations, Evan finds himself thrown into a bad situation out of plain bad luck.
Billy: 19-year old high school dropout who works as a mechanic. Billy like his younger brother, isn't a nice person.
Jimmy: 18-year old high school senior on the verge of dropping out. Enjoys hunting.
Christian: 18-year old senior at East Lake Prep Academy and son of the town sheriff.

Evan Morston had a perfect life. He was an 18-year old student at East Lake Prep School in New Hampshire, an expensive private school for the wealthiest kids. He was a star soccer and baseball player for the school despite being small for his age. Evan was also very popular in the school. His classmates loved his charming charisma and even in the all boys school, he had some that fancied his blonde hair.

Everything was going great for Evan until a warm day in April.

--------------------

I walked home from school alone after baseball practice, having changed back into his school uniform of slacks, a polo, black crew socks, and tennis shoes. His routine was also to take the short walk from East Lake to his families large home. It was only a 10 minute walk through a trail in the woods.

I just entered the woods beyond the school's baseball field when a dog scampered off in front of him towards another path. I, naturally curious had never went down the path and decided to this day. Missing the no trespassing sign, i followed the dog a few minutes to an older house in the middle of the woods that had been poorly upkept.

The dog layed down in the open unattached garage and i decided it was home. I turned around to leave but felt a hand roughly grab him by his jacket and hoist him off his feet. I was roughly shoved against a large tree and dropped his bag and looked into the eyes of a large kid about his age. He wore a tattered flannel jacket, brown boots, jeans and a camouflage hat.

"Billy come here!" Yelled the kid ignoring me for the time being. "Bring the Bebe gun!"

"What is it Jimmy?" Another kid who turned out to be 19 said as he rounded the house and came forward with a Bebe gun in one hand and a can of chew in the other hand.

"Looks like we got ourselves a trespasser!" the boy named Jimmy said.

Billy came over and pointed the Bebe gun at Evan's temple.

-------

"Why you trespassing kid?" I was asked in a harsh tone. I stammered a bit as I was shoved higher up the tree. One hand on my polo hoisting me in the air.

"The dog," I followed it. "I'm sorry, I'll leave. Please don't hurt me."

"He's one of those rich boys Billy," Jimmy told him. Billy snickered as he pushed the Bebe gun against my head even harder. I didn't date utter a sound unless spoken to.

Billy looked to be in thought and looked at me. "What's your name kid?"

"Evan" I said quickly.

"What's in the bag Mr. Evan? Cuz you trespassing on our land. We might have to make a citizens arrest." I was set down so my feet were on the ground. "Jimmy, Pa has some rope in the garage. Maybe we ought to tie this rich boy up huh?"

Billy grabbed my bag and nodded as he was given the Bebe gun from Jimmy. My body still roughly held against the pine tree, I tried to reason "please don't tie me up. I will le...mmmmppphhhh!"

The gun was shoved into my mouth as Jimmy came back with some old tattered rope and pulled my hands behind the tree. I felt my hands being tied together as the younger of the two what ended up as brothers, roped my hands beyond me. I felt some roped around my hands horizontally and then vertically between my hands. It was quick work, but soon the knots were cinched and I was tied to the tree.

Jimmy then began to the my feet together as Billy looked at me. "You talk when we give you permission for got it rich boy?" He told me. I looked around. Outside of the house, unattached garage, and a poll barn in the back, it was all woods. Thick condensed pine trees.

I could only nod my head. "He mouthing off Billy? We could get some duct tape and shut this trespasser up."

"He just gotta learn some manners is all." Billy replied keeping the gun firmly pushed toward the back of my throat. It was just a Bebe gun, but I wasn't about to mess around as my feet were tied together. Jimmy stood up to admire his handiwork.

He went through my sports bag and started throwing everything out on the ground. My baseball gear, my homework, my textbooks, my wallet. Fortunately my phone was in my pocket.

Billy pulled the gun from my mouth.

"You got money in that wallet rich boy? Cuz you were trespassing and now you gots to pay the fine." Billy said.

"Just a couple dollars," I said in a quiet voice.

"Well I think the fine is $300." Jimmy responded. "Maybe $500 for you rich folk."

"Or maybe we just keep you tied up for a while."

"Please, I'm so sorry. I'll get you your money please just let me go, we can talk to the police and sort this out." I said apologetically.

I was punched in the gut and I let out a big "oof" as the wind was knocking out of me. I keeled over as best I could tied up as I was in pain. It was swift and painful. The two guys were my age, but they were definitely stronger than me.

"Wrong answer rich boy. You see this is our land. So we're the police I reckon. So here's your punishment. You gonna come back here tomorrow after your school and work this off. You ain't probably worked a day in your life so you gonna be working real hard rich boy."

"Yes, I will." I responded apologetically.

"And you ain't gonna tell anybody about our little deal or you're gonna get hurt got it?" Billy said showing me my wallet and not only my drivers license with my address on it they took a picture of, but also a picture of me and my girlfriend Selyse.

Just then Jimmy put his hand up to my mouth. His big hand covered up not only my mouth, but most of my nostrils as well.

I mmmpphhed into the hand gag just wanting it to go away, and Jimmy surprisingly obliged.

The ropes were untied from my feet and soon my hands were free.

"Tomorrow at 4:30 kid. Be here." Billy said sternly.

With that I scrambled all my books and other items into my bag and ran off towards home.
Last edited by Scottstud94 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Veracity
Kidnapped

Re: The Story of Evan (M/M) - Chapter 1: Paradise Disturbed

Postby Veracity » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:23 pm

Nice start. More please?

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:20 pm

Great to see you writing again my friend!
Can't wait for more.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:05 am

A very promising start. Keep it up, dude :)

Scottstud94
Bondage Master

Re: The Story of Evan (M/M) - Chapter 2: Now Three People Want Evan Tied Up

Postby Scottstud94 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:28 pm

I realized once I had gotten home that Billy and Jimmy only lived about a mile from my house. It was a relief to see the end of the trail which led into my very upscale neighborhood of Water Street. Here many of East Lake's wealthy kids grew up in extremely large houses with huge lawns and lapping up life in luxury.

When I got home, my parents weren't back from work quite yet. My dad was an attorney and my mother a successful real estate agent. I had a younger brother, Jeffrey, who was at a friends house. I kicked off my shoes and took off my school polo and slacks. They were dirty from my run in with my two bullies and I changed into shorts and a t-shirt, but left my black socks I wore for school on.

The evening was fairly quiet. I did my studies, until my mom checked in on me.

"Everything okay Evan, you haven't been out all night?"

I looked up from my studies which at the time was calculus and replied, "sorry, just busy with homework. I'll be done shortly."

She seemed content with my answer. "Alright, well dinner is ready."

Later at the dinner table, our perfect little family was enjoying some steak, potatoes, salad, and rolls.

"So East Lake is getting stricter with the uniforms this quarter according to the letter we received," father said after finishing up his meal. "Two options. Blazers, dress pants, ties, black East Lake knee socks, and dress shoes for days under 60 degrees. For days over 60 degrees all students must wear the same uniform or available are the uniforms of the current East Lake polo, khaki shorts, black or blue East Lake knee socks, and dress shoes." Father looked up. "1500 dollars just for new uniforms for you two can you believe it? You'll start wearing them tomorrow."

I was annoyed. "$30 for a pair of knee socks? They think we're made of money."

"Now now," mother said, "let father worry about the finances. Evan you need to start wearing knee socks 24/7 with these new rules got it? We can't have you getting another uniform demerit."

I agreed. It had been hanging over me for years. My only blemish at school. All A's, perfect attendance, never missed a soccer or baseball practice. But one day I was in Latin and the headmaster, Dr. Fitzgerald, noticed I had worn a non-East Lake approved belt and gave me a demerit. My parents grounded me for a week. It was precisely why I couldn't tell them about the whole trespassing thing.

"Bought 5 pair of each color for you, along with some new ties and the rest of your uniform essentials. They're in your room now."

Later in my room it was about 9:00pm. I checked out my new uniform items. My wardrobe was mostly fancy clothes. My parents were very particular with my appearance. They wanted me to work on Wall Street since I was born and I had to look the part. They forbid me from wearing ankle socks. My sock drawer consisted of 10 pair of East Lake argyle knee socks, 10 pair of various dress socks that went mid-calf to knee, 3 pairs of soccer socks, and 4 pairs of baseball socks. As I studied my new socks, I looked up from my 1st floor room and saw a familiar face. My best friend and next door neighbor Christian. I opened the window and let him in. He was already in his pajamas.

He quietly slipped through the window as it was past our curfew. "Dude, you're not going to believe what my dad gave me!" He said pulling out a pair of handcuffs. His dad was the sheriff so this didn't surprise me.

"Handcuffs? What's so special about them?" I said, remembering just earlier today my encounter with Billy and Jimmy. Being helpless, bound and gagged. Now I had to work for them. Not just work, but $500 of it. I had completely phased out of the words my redhead friend was saying.

"You think you could get out of them?" I asked.

Christian was a very quiet and good natured kid, much like myself. While I usually wouldn't hold things back from my best friend, I wanted to try something.

"Well maybe he said, what about you?"

Bingo. I thought to myself. I grabbed a few ropes from my desk. "Tie me up, I'll escape." I told him

Christian went from smiling to a bit hesitant. "I don't know dude if your parents came in and saw that it'd look kind of weird...." he then abruptly changed subjects, "oh you got your new school socks too?" He said looking at my sock drawer. "Headmaster said if he sees anyone not in the right school socks or not having their socks pulled to their knees, he'd give them a month's detention."

Christian locked the handcuffs around my left wrist then pulled my right wrist behind my back and cuffed them too. "Nice huh?" He said. "Real steel handcuffs. No way you can get out."

I pulled hard and tried to wiggle my way out of it, but they were simply too tight. "That's not really fair. If I got kidnapped they wouldn't handcuff me. They'd use rope. You should tie me up with the climbing rope in the top of my closet so I can try to escape to practice if I were kidnapped. Please Christian I just wanna try."

Christian looked at me funny, "alright," he said unlocking the handcuffs and pulling the rope down from my closet. "You ain't getting out though. Trust me. Already earned my Eagle Scout badge!"

I let Christian tie my hands behind my back. He did it so that it was tight, but didn't cut off circulation. He looped it around my wrists and then brought it vertical just like Jimmy and Billy did. If I started practicing then if Jimmy or Billy tried to tie me up again with that rope of there's I'd escape easy peasy.

Christian went down to my ankles and pulled off my old school uniform crew socks. "Guess you won't be needing these anymore huh?" as he tossed my only pair of crew socks I had left in the trash. All I had left were knee socks for school, knee socks for sports, and basically knee socks for dressing nice. He tied my ankles together with the climbing rope then grabbed another rope and tied me just below my knees.

"There now get out of tha..."

Suddenly a knock on the door, "Evan I.." it was my father who came in. The high powered attorney looked down at the scene with a bit of a laugh.

"Well well so this is what you boys do with the door closed," he chuckled studying my bonds.

"He asked me to sir honest, please don't tell my dad I was out after curfew." Christian said stammering.

My dad told Christian, "Oh don't worry about it, I'm just curious why my son wanted to to tie him help."

I couldn't tell them the truth. I was practicing so that if two bullies tied me up I could get out? That I had to go to two kids house because I was trespassing early. No that was crazy.

"I guess I just wanted to know what it was like." I replied. Wow, dumb answer I thought afterwards.

"Well Christian you did a good job," my dad said, "but I think it's high time you head home, I'll untie my son, and you'll see eachother tomorrow."

"Yessir," Christian replied and went out the window.

My dad turned his attention to me. He lifted me onto my bed. "I'll be right back, don't move," he told me, and quickly came back with a roll of duct tape from our garage and shut the door behind him.

"Now son, this is going to be your punishment for messing around instead of studying. You're going to stay tied up all night."

"But da..." I said before being silenced by a hand over my mouth.

"No buts son!" He interjected. "My son isn't going to get a Wall Street job by messing around with his friends on a school night! I'm going to tie you to your bed, now don't move or say anything or else." He held up the roll of duct tape in his hands.

I resigned and let him untie my hands but he quickly straddled me, still wearing his suit and tie from the office. He pulled my left hand to the top left corner of my bed and tied one end of the rope around my left hand, then with my hand near the metal post, he tied the other end of the rope to the metal post. My bed was a king size and when he tied my right arm to the other bedpost my arms formed a very wide "Y" shape. He then went to work on my feet.

I was in shorts and a t-shirt only now, and my dad pulled my legs down so he could tie them to the bottom bed posts.

"Ow that hurts dad," I said as he tied my left ankle to the bottom left bedpost. My dad looked at me angrily and he finished knotting the rope and securing my left leg.

"Son, one more word and I'm duct taping your mouth shut." I resigned and winced quietly as he tied my right leg to the bedpost. I was really stretched out now and couldn't reach any of the knots. My dad had pulled each of the ropes tightly and knotted them with precision. I wanted practice escaping being tied up, but I doubted Billy or Jimmy would tie me to a bed.

My dad finished the last few knots and went around double checking to make sure my bonds were snug. It hurt and I really didn't want to be tied down all night. "Please dad, I'm sorry I was messing around please don't keep me tied up. I'll go back to studying, please I can't study tied up."

My dad who was about to leave the room froze in his tracks. Instead of leaving me and turning off the lights, or untying me, he went over to my sock drawer and pulled out one of my soccer socks. He came over and straddled my chest. "Now I am a man of my word, and you talked again so now I'm going to have to shove this sock into your mouth and duct tape it shut Evan and if you decide that's not okay I will shove my sock in my mouth and tie you up every night until you learn your lesson you got it? Now open your mouth NOW." He told me.

I couldn't believe it but I voluntarily opened my jaw and soon he went to work stuffing my mouth. It was a huge sock that went over my knees and he pushed it in as far as it could go. He grabbed the roll of duct tape and as he did I tried to push the sock out with my tongue, but he simply shoved it back in and plastered a piece of tape over my mouth and began to wrap it around my head. Sealing my mouth shut, the sock still stuck out a little, but it was all being covered with the sticky grey duct tape.

My dad pulled taut after each pass, smoothing out the tape. Making sure it was tight. After 8 passes around my head and 3 strips underneath my chin, my dad set the roll of tape down.

"Here's the deal son. Tomorrow is final exam day for this term. If I find out you didn't get all A's you will be tied down to this bed every single night and I will gag you every single night, until the June 10th final exams. If you still do not have all A's, you will not have any free time ever or play baseball or soccer again. You will go to school, study until 9pm, and be tied down to the bed, and study all weekend until you get all A's. A-'s are not acceptable. I'm sorry son, but goofing around before exams is inexcusable and I'm doing this because I love you."

With that my father got off my bed, and shut my door and turned off my lights behind him. Great. If I didn't ace my exams tomorrow not only do I have to deal with the bullies Jimmy and Billy for however long, but also the prospect of my father tying me up every night. I sighed and struggled against my bonds to no avail. I tried to scream into my gag, but the sock and tape were simply to much as only little mmmmphs came out. Tomorrow would be Day 1 of my New Schedule with Billy and Jimmy. I was in for a surprise.

Attached: Picture of Evan
Attachments
IMG_4169.PNG

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:36 pm

Interesting, and quite a good start. Spotted one typo, but no really glaring errors in spelling and punctuation. Picture included, which is a plus. Picture of Evan tied would have been a bigger plus. Tied and gagged, even better.

Content also quite good, and the story is well told, but the mention of a child (you) being tied by an adult (your dad) is a little "iffy." I believe that adults tying kids (and vice versa) was discussed previously. Context would be the big thing. I have seen TV programs and movies where kids were tied up by horse thieves, outlaws, kidnappers, and Indians, and where kids have tied adults, who were outsmarted by the kids, or, who were ordered to tie the adults by another adult "authority figure." (Daniel Boone telling his 10-year old son, Israel, to tie up some robbers.) Beyond that, be very careful.

Perhaps having a friend or two over after school, before the parents get home from work, would work as a substitute/replacement. Having a friend's little (10-13 year old) brother tie you up so you have difficulty getting loose, would be an interesting plot twist, especially if that little brother was the brother of Jimmy or Billy, and, if you couldn't (or didn't want to) get loose, the "penalty" would be that you had to invite a friend to sleep over, and you both had to allow the little brother and the big brother to sleep over as well, and practice tie ups on you and your friend, for two days and a night.

I do get a little "technical," because I have written professionally, and I do tend to be "nit-picky." Please don't take it personally. Your work is solid. I give it an B+ to an A-. (88-93 on a scale of 1-100)

Drawscore

Scottstud94
Bondage Master

Postby Scottstud94 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Thank you for the in depth review! I believe I see that typo you're referring to so I'll fix that. As for the contextual issue I will probably change his age to 18 as the only thing with his age is he is in high school (which 18 still is). Note I changed his age to 18.

I also believe the father's actions are an important part of the story because we can see Evan who has things going so well for him find his perfect world falling apart a bit (bullies, now a strict parent overly concerned with his child's well-being). Mr. Marston has good intentions, but it is certainly a poor idea.

drawscore wrote:Interesting, and quite a good start. Spotted one typo, but no really glaring errors in spelling and punctuation. Picture included, which is a plus. Picture of Evan tied would have been a bigger plus. Tied and gagged, even better.

Content also quite good, and the story is well told, but the mention of a child (you) being tied by an adult (your dad) is a little "iffy." I believe that adults tying kids (and vice versa) was discussed previously. Context would be the big thing. I have seen TV programs and movies where kids were tied up by horse thieves, outlaws, kidnappers, and Indians, and where kids have tied adults, who were outsmarted by the kids, or, who were ordered to tie the adults by another adult "authority figure." (Daniel Boone telling his 10-year old son, Israel, to tie up some robbers.) Beyond that, be very careful.

Perhaps having a friend or two over after school, before the parents get home from work, would work as a substitute/replacement. Having a friend's little (10-13 year old) brother tie you up so you have difficulty getting loose, would be an interesting plot twist, especially if that little brother was the brother of Jimmy or Billy, and, if you couldn't (or didn't want to) get loose, the "penalty" would be that you had to invite a friend to sleep over, and you both had to allow the little brother and the big brother to sleep over as well, and practice tie ups on you and your friend, for two days and a night.

I do get a little "technical," because I have written professionally, and I do tend to be "nit-picky." Please don't take it personally. Your work is solid. I give it an B+ to an A-. (88-93 on a scale of 1-100)

Drawscore
Last edited by Scottstud94 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:33 pm

Please be aware of the "writers' mindset." It's something like "My stuff is great, everybody else's is crap, and my editors are all Philistines, who edit with hatchets and butcher knives." (I've also edited professionally.)

Drawscore

alkaid_
Kidnapper

Postby alkaid_ » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:17 pm

Nice chapters...

I really like it.

Scottstud94
Bondage Master

Postby Scottstud94 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:23 pm

Chapter 3 - The Contract

Shorter Chapter.

I woke up in a bit of a fright. I was expecting to still be tied up, but the ropes were untied and the tape over my mouth gone. Maybe it was all a dream?

I rolled out of bed and got ready for the day. I put on my blazer, slacks, pulled my navy blue East Lake socks to my knees, and headed to the dining room for breakfast.

After baseball practice I decided to change into "work clothes" for Billy and Jimmy. The closest thing I had was a t-shirt, khaki shorts, and a pair of old baseball socks. This was one of those times when I wanted crew socks, but my parents were pretty strict about knee socks or dress only from now on. They threw out anything shorter than that.

I went right to the trail to Billy and Jimmy's house and when I got there I saw Jimmy sitting on the porch.

"Well well, Mr. Trespasser decided to show up to pay for his crimes," he said brandishing his Bebe gun.

"Yes... sir." I told him.

Billy come out of the garage area and motioned for me to come over. I did obediently as he used the rope from before to tie my wrists together. He left some slack and pulled me by my wrists so that I had to follow him.

To my surprise, we went to the poll barn behind the house. Unlike the house, the poll barn looked well built. Metal exterior, no windows, just a solid iron door with a padlock on it.

I was led inside as Billy also turned on the lights inside. With no windows he needed to. Inside was a lot of junk. A tractor, some engine parts, farming equipment. To the right though was a table with a piece of paper laid out with a pen. I was sat down at the table and told to read it.

It was a contract. My father was a lawyer so I knew a bit about them. This wasn't one he would work with. It said to the tons of "I ___________ agree to work off my debt of $842.56 owed to Billy and Jimmy Smith for my crime of trespassing and the cost of my imprisonment. I will report to Billy and Jimmy each day after school and every weekend at 9:00am. Each hour of work will be $15 off my fee for trespassing. If I choose not to show up, or do not agree I understand I will be turned into police for my crime and Billy and Jimmy will share incriminating pictures of me with everyone I... know."

"You gonna sign it or we gonna turn you in trespasser?"

It sounded horrible, but I decided to. Felony trespassing could derail my entire life. "How do you get $842.56 I asked?"

"Well Evan you see it cost you $500 for trespassing and since you'll be serving your jail sentence with us we had to buy things to restrain you. After all, a prisoner has to be restrained at all times."

"Why? This rope works great I said motioning to my bound hands."

Jimmy pointed over to a corner. In the corner was a stack of items that were meant for me.

"15 rolls of duct tape, 8 rolls of gorilla tape, 100 yards of rope, 8 chains, 16 padlocks, 4 rolls of industrial wide electrical tape, 20 yards of wire, 1 pair of handcuffs, 1 pack of socks to gag you with, and we're building a secret place for you to sleep for Friday and Saturday nights."

This was too much like I was going to be tied up with these guys for what? 90 hours. I'd almost rather be in jail.

I sighed and scribbled my name down.... feeling like I didn't have a choice.

daiton68
TUGs Member

Re: The Story of Evan (M/M) - Chapter 3: The Contract

Postby daiton68 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:35 pm

Good story. I'm hoping Jimmy wrestles Evan down and hogties him barefoot. Maybe ties his big toes together with some of that wire!

songhun
TUGs Member

Postby songhun » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:27 am

I love this story! Can't wait for the next update! ♡

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:45 am

Great story!

Nicktie
Kidnapped

Postby Nicktie » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:47 pm

Nice!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Don't know which is bigger --- imagination or their budget (grin). Imagine, going to sleep at 13, bound and gagged X'd on a bed, no hope for months to come and waking up free, 18 years old, wide awake ! Love it ! Keep it up
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

Scottstud94
Bondage Master

Re: The Story of Evan (M/M) - Chapter 4: Bad Decision

Postby Scottstud94 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:15 pm

Note - Evan is 18 years old.

I had signed to be their prisoner. It was Thursday, so the next day would be Friday. My first overnight stay. I tried not to think about it, as I moved these large rocks. They had me shackled, gagged, and under heavy surveillance. The chains around my feet made me hobble a bit, making it more challenging. Beads of sweat dropped down my face looking up on the duct tape that covered my mouth. I was forced to wear a prison uniform which was an orange jumpsuit that actually came from a prison. That was it. No shoes, no hat to keep the sun out of my face, just the jumpsuit.

The two boys took turns as prison guards watching me and making sure I was working. Once I started slowing down so Billy took off his belt and hit me in the back with it. Playfully at first then harder and harder unless I hurried my pace.

The rocks were big and heavy. Bringing them from one end of the yard to the other end so that the boys could use them for whatever reason.

It took me a significant amount of time, 2 hours and 23 minutes of manual labor to move them. Once the last rock was moved I fell over completely exhausted. I was thirsty, sweaty, and completely drained. I mmmphhhed into my gag to get Jimmy's attention. Jimmy laughed as he got up from his seat obviously enjoying my suffering. Jimmy bent over connected a chain and padlocked it around my neck and forced me to get up and follow him.

I lagged behind which only made him pull the chain even harder until I caught up mercilessly. I found myself being brought back to the poll barn was Jimmy took me inside.

"While you was moving some rocks, Billy was doing some welding in here."

I looked at the corner of the poll barn in dismay. There it was. Built into the corner of the poll barn was a cage. 6 feet tall, 3 feet deep, and 3 feet wide. Made of iron rods welded together by Billy himself who stood by his work proudly. A small door with door with iron hinges allowed access in and out, and a large padlock to lock the poor soul in. I knew that I would be that poor soul.

"We made this for you for tomorrow night. That way we don't have to leave you tied to a tree or something so the bears don't get you."

It looked sturdy and solidly built. The bars were think and the welds looked really well done.

Jimmy cut the tape from my mouth and ripped it off causing me to yelp. Jimmy shoved me to the ground roughly as I, still hobbled, collapsed in a heap onto the floor.

"Thank Billy for the hard work he put into to making you a safe place to sleep prisoner."

I looked up, face drenched in sweat. Barefoot wearing only my prison suit, ankles chained together with a little slack in between, chains around my wrists that were locked to a chain around my waist, and a chain attached to my neck. No doubt quite the sight.

"Thank you," I said meekly.

As Jimmy reached for the roll of duct tape to undoubtably gag me again I got the courage to ask for some water.

Billy and Jimmy looked at eachother and smiled. They agree and brought me out to the house out back. I thought they were simply let me get a drink on my own, but they had other plans.

Billy forced me down onto my back and shoved my back against a tree. He then grabbed a chain and padlocked it to my wrists, then connecting that to the chains on my feet. With a few tugs, and a yelp from me, I was now hogtied around the base of the tree.

Jimmy then came over with the hose and just as I was about to complain of the tightness of the chains, the hose was unceremoniously shoved into my mouth. Billy after locking my hogtie, grabbed the duct tape and very quickly had the hose duct taped into my mouth. Wrapping the tape around my head, there was no way any water from the hose would go anywhere besides my mouth. I looked up with pleading eyes at the two boys, but they didn't care. They just wanted to torture me. They could even drown me.

Billy laughed as he turned on the water very slowly. Starting in drips, the water was a relief as it dripped into my throat. Billy though slowly turned the valve more. As more water came in, it became hard to keep up as the more and more water I drank, the faster it started coming in.

There was a time I finally couldn't keep up. I strained into my hogtie to wrench my way out, I did everything in my power to get the hose out of my mouth, but the water soon began to pour out of my nose. With that the hose was off and Jimmy ripped the tape from my mouth. I coughed up water as tears came from my eyes. My body soaked in water now as I was now just a muddy boy hogtied to a tree. No identity, no nothing. I was their prisoner, or for lack of a term, slave.

"You see Evan, we in charge of you. If you ever skip out on one of our little meetings Billy and I, well, we won't go so easy on you."

"We'll just keep you locked in that cage forever. Life sentence. That's what happens to prisoners who run away."

As I recovered, they looked at the time.

"Well it's 7:00. Guess you should go for the night."

My hogtie was undone and I was led into the poll barn where they kept my clothes. To my surprise they were just how I left them. I put my shirt on, then my socks pulling them taut up to my knees, and finally my shoes. Gathered my things and left.

What I didn't know. While I was moving rocks earlier, Billy had put a tracking device in my phone. Now they would know where I was every second of the day.

I limped out of the poll barn. Strained from the manual labor I did today, and still soaked from the hose incident.

"Same time tomorrow! All weekend rich boy!" Billy yelled.

I walked home from there, not knowing they were now tracking my every move. Including where I lived. I opened the door and my parents looked at me surprised.

"Evan, finally home. Stay late for extra baseball practice?" My father said looking up from his magazine.

"No," I said, "Actually I joined a new club," I said lying. "It's the school paper and it's very intensive. I have to stay after school to help each day."

"Well that's good," my mother said. "It's getting late though. Better do your homework and then straight to bed."

I quickly left for my room to do just that. Not only was I a slave to Billy and Jimmy, but I practically was at home to. I went to my room. My exams were that day, and I remembered the ominous warming my dad told me last night. He was true to his word. On my bed were four chains. Each padlocked to the bed corners with another padlock at the other end. He had gotten my grades e-mailed to him this evening. It was becoming apparent I didn't get all A's. Tomorrow was Friday, but I was sad because my perfect life was crumbling around me.

I worked on my homework to prepare for the new term trying to forget about Billy and Jimmy, my dad, and everything else.

Soon a knock on my bedroom door and my dad came in. He went over to my bed and sat down. "Son, we need to have a chat about your grades."

I had been dreading this conversation resigning myself to the fact that now I would be tied down to my bed each night.

"They were emailed to me today. 6 A's." He smiled and unlocked the chains from my bed, one by one. "Now you know how

"So I can go out with the baseball team this weekend?" I said.

"Sure son."

I was relieved. Now I wouldn't have to skip out on Billy and Jimmy tomorrow.

The next day of school was the first day of the new term. On a Friday, it was strange, but it made for an easy day for East Lake standards. I wore my blue East Lake socks pulled to my knees, nice shoes, shorts, and polo that day.

After baseball practice, I went down the trail to Billy and Jimmy's. Was I scared? No doubt. But I was more scared about what might happen if I skipped out. I paused for a second and thought it over. Yesterday was terrible for me. I was humiliated and forced to do manual labor. I really didn't want to spend a whole weekend with these guys, but I also was afraid of them telling the police or worse getting revenge on me for skipping out.

I decided to move forward. Until I heard someone... or something behind me.

"Evan!" Christian said behind me. "Dude your house is that way." He said pointing down the other path.

"I know," I said. "I'm just meeting some other friends of mine." Christian gave me his concerned look.

"Dude in the Northside neighborhood? No East Lake kids live there. Seriously, what's going on?"

"Christian, stop worrying, just some friends of mine, I'll see you later." I quickly wheeled about leaving Christian behind.

Once I got there, I was greeted by Billy and Jimmy. A smile on their faces as I walked into the poll barn. The door shut and locked behind me, sealing me inside their house of horrors for me.

"Strip." Billy said.

I did so, removing my polo, then my undershirt. I hesitated and the pulled off my shorts leaving me in my navy blue briefs and blue East Lake socks.

"Underwear too." I looked surprised, but Billy and Jimmy both looked serious as I put my fingers inside my waistband.

"No wait," Jimmy said. I stood there in my socks. "Let him keep them." Billy complied. $30 socks that were pulled to my knees the only thing I was wearing now in addition to my briefs.

"Alright you get to decide trespasser. Spend the next 24 hours in our cage. Or we've got more rocks for you to move." Jimmy told me as Billy forced me onto my stomach.

I looked at the small cage and thought of the rocks. How hot it was outside today and how cool it was in here. I gulped and said it "cage".

Jimmy smiled. Billy laughed. "Haha alright let's get this prisoner trussed up."

Billy went to work on my socked feet. He decided to take off my knee socks and tossed them to the side. I felt something cold cooling around them and I realized he wasn't using rope to bind me, he was using wire. Thin wire that was being tied tightly around my ankles. My hands behind me were tied with another wire. This thin wire was long, thin, and extremely durable. These two knew what they were doing. Furthermore, I couldn't struggle against the wire. If I did it would only cause me pain unlike the rope. Billy even tied my big toes together with the wire. Completely at their mercy, Billy sat on top of my as the two focused their attention on my mouth.

I knew I would be gagged, but their plan was more merciless than I thought. I remembered they had bags of socks, rolls of gorilla and duct tape, but instead they just pulled out more wire.

"Billy keep his mouth closed and lips open." The two maneuvered around me flipping me to my back. My head now in between Billy's thighs unable to move. His big hands parting my lips, but my jaw kept shut by the predicament I was in. My teeth gritted together.

To my horror, Jimmy began to thread wire in between my braces. With braces on my top and bottom teeth, the two cruel individuals laughed as Jimmy literally began to wire my mouth shut. I squirmed and tried to break free.

"Shhhhh...." Jimmy said patting my head. "This won't hurt if you don't struggle."

The braces that kept my upper teeth and bottom teeth slowly became one as Jimmy knotted the thread, forced it through several times, and doubled up. Soon, my teeth were wired shut. I couldn't even move my mouth or try to scream because if I did it was simply too painful.

"Try to scream trespasser." Billy said enthusiastically, obviously proud of their plan.

I did my best, but could only produce a small whine. Barely audible. I hung my head and tears came from my eyes.

"Haha yes!" Jimmy said high-giving his brother.

The boys got off me and I tested my bonds. I couldn't move. I could barely utter a sound except a whine from my throat. I couldn't believe this. Then it got worse. Billy with a roll of duct tape in hand began to mummify my head. He started wrapping from the back of my head over my mouth. Pulling tautly at every turn. Each wrap just as tight as the last as he circled my mouth and head a half dozen times. He didn't stop there. He kept wrapping until everything, and I mean everything on my head was covered except my nose and eyes.

I was then picked up, helpless, and forced uncomfortably into the cage they had built for me. Soon I was in. Knees scrunched to my chest. Taped head against the iron bars. And hands bound with wire jammed behind my back against the cage. The door swung shut and Billy smiled as he clipped the padlock on.

There I was bound, gagged, and locked in a cage. I would've screamed for help, but I couldn't even product a sound thanks to my cruel gag.

The 18 and 19-year old brothers left me. Closing the poll barn behind me.

Outside, unknown to me, Christian watched as the two locked the poll barn door. Unknown to the horrors happening to me within.

Christian ducked out of site. He called my phone, which Billy now had. As he heard it ring and watched Billy ignore it as he went into the old house, he now had a legitimate concern about the well being of his friend.
Last edited by Scottstud94 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Scottstud94
Bondage Master

Postby Scottstud94 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:28 pm

Thoughts so far? Evan is simply unlucky to be in these two's hands.

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:25 pm

I like how Evan has been entrapped by the brothers but not a fan of the use of the wire. Not sure either about what is going on at home, per drawscores comments. That said, I am interested to see how Christian might wind up either as a fellow prisoner or as Evan's enslaver back at home. As you might imagine I like all the attention given to the socks!

Thanks, scottstud, for writing the story. I look forward to the next chapter.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:44 pm

Great story, very well written! Hope to read more soon :)

Ossassin
Kidnapper

Postby Ossassin » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:09 am

I gotta say that is some awesomely creative use of wire, great gag.
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:24 am

great story line, but too close to going to the dentist to be comfortable. and waterboarding by garden hose ? been hanging out near Cuba too much?

try a glass of warm milk before the next chapter, but by all means, keep writing !!!
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

HarveyGasson
Kidnapped

Postby HarveyGasson » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:25 pm

Love it so far!

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:58 am

I want him to get bad grades

barefoot99
Tied up

Postby barefoot99 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:57 am

continue this is getting good
BAREFOOT AND CUFFED, THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slider40337
Kidnapped

Postby slider40337 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:11 pm

Loving this, especially the wired braces gag. Extreme gags are definitely a favorite of mine :)

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:17 pm

Harlequinn wrote:I want him to get bad grades

Right haha!

Return to “M/M”