Evil Step Brothers

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

footFrenzy
TUGs Member

Evil Step Brothers

Postby footFrenzy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:23 am

((This is my first fictional story. It'll be several chapters, and I'll try to update at least every day or every other day.))

Chapter 1: My Evil Step Brothers

Hello, my name's Anthony. I'm thirteen years old, standing at 4'11" and weighing just under 110 lbs. I had short blond hair and I wore glasses, looking like a stereotypical nerd.
I knew from the start that I wouldn't be happy with my mom's new marriage. For the past seven years, it had just been me and her against the world. A few weeks after my thirteenth birthday, she married a guy who she had been dating for all of a month and a half. The guy, Kris, seemed decent enough, and I would have been completely fine if it had been just him. But he had two sons from a previous marriage. And they were pure evil.

I had known them since my mom and Kris had started dating, but never had the misfortune to have to live in the same house as them, until now. Kaleb was the older brother, eighteen years old, out of high school, unemployed, and not going to college, leaving him at home 99.9% of the time. This guy is well-built and muscular, having played sports all throughout high school. He stood up to around 5'11". He'd tower everyone in the room! Being the 4'11" thirteen year old that I was, I definitely had to look up to him. He sported greasy, shoulder-length brown hair, making him look like your typical grungy skater-boy.

Kobie, the younger of the two, was fifteen, a sophomore in high school. He was taller than me by a few inches, being 5'4, and was very skinny. He didn't have much muscle, but he looked like he could still overpower me in a fight. His brown hair went down to his ears, and his bangs swept over his forehead perfectly.

It was a particularly hot September day. By this time it had been a full two weeks since me and my mother had moved in with Kris and his boy's. My mother was at work (she's a nurse at the nearest hospital), Kris was at work doing maintenance at the apartment complex we were now living in, leaving me and the two brothers home alone. I had just gotten off of school. I was in my last year of middle school, so ready to just move on and go to high school. One thing I loved was that high school let out earlier than middle and elementary schools. Which meant that not only Kaleb was waiting for me inside the apartment, but Kobie was there as well. I never liked when these two were together. Then again, when were they ever apart?

I stepped into the living room through the front door, dropping my schoolbag by the door next to Kobie's and kicking off my sneakers. Kaleb was just sitting down on the couch flipping through channels, glaring menacingly when he saw me. "Uh...hey," I said, smiling awkwardly and waving to my new stepbrother. I proceeded to walk passed him to my bedroom. Before I had a chance to get there, I felt a strong grip on my left arm. Kaleb had shot up from his seat and grabbed my arm with full force, yanking me towards him. In one swift motion he grabbed both of my wrists and held my arms behind my back. "H-hey! Let me go!"

"Quiet, loser," Kaleb commanded me, grabbing both of my wrists with a single large hand, and using the other to clamp my mouth shut. Kaleb's hand was dirty and didn't smell too good. I struggled against him, but this near-200 lb monster was impossible to escape. Screaming did nothing as his hand kept my lips shut. After what seemed like several minutes of struggling, I gave up, giving Kaleb full control. "Kobie, get over here!" Looking ahead I saw Kobie's door opening, and he walked out with a mischievous smile laid across his face. "Remember what Dad said? He'd probably be working until after midnight. And you know how his mom is, she usually stays out pretty late. How about we have some fun with Anthony?" I didn't like the sound of that. It sent shivers down my spine.

"I'll get some rope, and some duct tape!" Kobie said with a wide smile, taking off to his room. Rope!? Why did he have rope conveniently in his room? After less than a minute of waiting, Kobie returned with an armful of rope and a roll of duct tape hanging from his fingers. Seeing this, I tried harder than ever to break free, but to no avail. It was hopeless. Kaleb practically lifted me off of the ground and then threw me onto the couch. In the brief window that he had let go of me, I sat up trying to escape, but a single hand pressed me down again.

Kobie climbed onto the couch and sat on my chest. He wasn't too heavy, but the feeling of him pressing all of his body weight onto my chest did not feel pleasant. He grabbed my arms and wrapped my wrists several times with rope, and then did the same to my ankles. After several wraps I could no longer move my arms and legs, they were stuck together like glue. "Nice!" Kobie exclaimed.

"Please let me go!" I pleaded, wiggling my body as much as I could underneath Kobie. Kaleb and Kobie just laughed at my predicament.

"You'll be staying here all day," Kaleb told me, messing my hair up with his hand. "We need something to gag him..." He thought for a moment. "Oh, I know!" My eyes went wide when he reached down and yanked his right shoe off of his foot. I remember the very first night I spent here, Kobie had held me still while Kaleb pressed his dirty socked foot against my face. What was he going to do...? And then I saw that he had peeled his sock off. It was supposed to be white but now looked dirty and gray. "The last time I washed my socks was back in July." I swear I could feel the color draining from my face. "Open wide!" Kaleb pressed his sock against my lips, but I fought it, there was no way I'd let that thing go into my mouth!

"Come on, do what he says and open your mouth," Kobie said as he grabbed my chin with one hand and my upper lip with the other, hoping that he could pry open my jaw so I could let the sock in my mouth. The smell coming from Kaleb's sock was overwhelming. I couldn't turn my face away because Kobie kept my head still. Kobie quit trying to force my mouth open. Was he done? I then felt his finger glide across my armpit. Once, twice...oh no. Kobie began to full-on tickle my armpit. It caught me by surprise, making me explode with laughter because of how ticklish I am. But that was a fatal mistake. The entirety of Kaleb's filthy sock was shoved into my mouth.

The foul flavor made me retch and gag. Before I could even hope to begin spitting out his sock, I heard the riiiiiiip of the duct tape, and then I felt myself unable to open my mouth. Kobie covered my mouth in three layers of duct tape, making sure I'd be unable to pry it off. Not that I could with my arms and legs bound like they were. At this point I stopped struggling all together. My wrists and ankles were both tied up. Kaleb's socks were stuffed in my mouth, with duct tape over my lips to keep them there. Kobie sat on my chest with his feet on either side of my head, and Kaleb stood over me with a huge, evil smile across his face.

What was I going to do?
...to be continued..

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Re: Evil Step Brothers

Postby Jason Toddman » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:32 am

Reminds me of my own adolescence when I lived in the house of my two cousins for over a year. They were also older than me (though nowhere near as much so as with your stepbrothers), and I was also 13 at the time. Big differences were that I was the biggest and strongest of the three (they were more athletic and wiry though),and it took both of them together to get me down (and even then only when I wanted to be subdued; which was usually the case anyway as I was and am somewhat of a masochist). It was a mutual give-and-take in that I'd do whatever they wanted if they also did what I wanted (which, since I was a masochist, was no problem at all for them)! Worked out quite well for me as well as them all in all; especially as they had a number of friends who joined in the TUGs and torture sessions (mild and enjoyable; at least to me). They liked to dominate me, sure; but the fact that I liked them and let them do it apparently didn't lessen their enjoyment of that - fortunately for me.
And best of all, my own story was not fictional; though I have embellished and exaggerated certain aspects of our TUGs in my own stories about them.
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:08 am

Nice start footfrenzy. I love how this set up and loved your look back to that sock in your face on the first night you lived there. I look forward to more chapters. Thanks for contributing to the Board!
Last edited by fratboydanny on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:24 am

good start
You will have to subdue me to restrain me. I been a bad boy so make sure you torture me too with anything but pain.

alkaid_
Kidnapper

Postby alkaid_ » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:43 pm

ohhh...why don't have a little stepbrother...?!

tedbangor
TUGs Member

Postby tedbangor » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:57 am

good start. Look forward to what's going to happen to Anthony

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:22 am

Great beginning, hope to read more :)

luckydog3
Kidnapped

Postby luckydog3 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Sounds like Anthony is about to get tickled out of his mind...

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:25 pm

Loving this so far!
Kaleb's socks sound almost as bad as my own after a week of constant wear 8)

footFrenzy
TUGs Member

Postby footFrenzy » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:12 pm

Chapter 2: The Family Foot Rest

I struggled underneath Kobie. Now don't get me wrong, he's not heavy by any means, but with my arms and legs tied, all I could do was squirm as he sat on my chest, his shoes pressing against my shoulders. Kaleb's dirty sock in my mouth was just about the worst taste that you could imagine. Looking up at him, I saw him smiling evilly as he peeled off his other sock. I had hoped he was doing it just to get comfortable, not to use it as a weapon of mass destruction. Well, I was wrong. He pressed his filthy sock against my nose, blocking off any fresh air. How could I even describe this stink? Moldy cheese? The sock was extremely moist from him wearing it all day, as well as extremely crusty from him wearing them for over a month.

"Damn dude," Kaleb said to his brother. "I'm killing him, look at his face!" I felt myself going cross-eyed smelling his rank sock. I wiggled around some more as if that'd help me break free. I tried screaming but it came out muffled due to the sock in my mouth.

As Kaleb was forcing me to smell his sock, Kobie took it upon himself to begin tickling me, digging his fingers under my arm and under my chin, alternating between the two. I laughed so hard and tears streamed down my eyes. I was in pure hell. The tickling made me breathe more, which meant more of Kaleb's foot stink would be inhaled. "Man, your feet fucking stink!" Kobie stopped tickling me to cover his nose as he could smell Kaleb's socks from where he sat.

"Yours aren't any better," Kaleb replied , tossing his sock to the side. He was right about that. Kobie never wore socks. Like, ever. Any time he'd wear his shoes, he'd be barefoot. Every single time. Now imagine wearing the same shoes for the past two years since his feet haven't grown since he was 13. Two years, and not once has he ever worn socks with his shoes. Trust me, the smell is god-awful. Every time he came home from school, he'd kick off his shoes and the room would immediately stink. This time, however, he didn't have his shoes off. He had been planning this ambush...I was in for a very disgusting treat.

Kobie extended his leg outward, digging the heel of his shoe into the top of my head. He was using my head to pry off his right shoe. His shoe slipped halfway off, his bare heel on top of my forehead. With a kick, he sent his shoe flying away from the couch. Oh shit! The smell hit me immediately, even though his foot wasn't directly above my face. But in seconds, it was going to be. He slid his foot into view. His heel smeared across my forehead until it pressed against my nose. He grabbed my hair with his toes and pulled as hard as he could. I wanted to cry out in pain but of course, the sound was muffled.

"Fuck, man, and you were complaining about my feet?" Kaleb asked, covering his nose and moving away from the couch.

Kobie just laughed in response, lifting his foot up and then bringing his full foot into view. His foot was pretty tan, and it glistened in sweat. I wish I could have covered my poor nose. I mentally begged him not to do what I knew he was going to do. "Get ready, Anthony." Gulp. Kobie lowered his sweaty foot until his toes pressed against my nose. He squeezed his toes, completely trapping my nose. I screamed some more, really trying to push myself off of the couch by throwing my body to the side, but underneath Kobie with his other foot pressing against my shoulder made it impossible. "How's it smell, loser?" He rubbed his foot up and down on my nose, covering my face in his foot sweat. I looked up at Kobie miserably as he had his fun digging the sweat and stink into my face.

I heard the thud of a shoe hitting the ground, and my eyes widened as I realized that while rubbing my face with his foot, Kobie was also taking his other shoe off. No no no no.... I frantically turned my head to the side, trying to avoid a second foot to the face. Too late. He practically grabbed my head with both feet, keeping my head completely still and at the mercy of his smelly toes. He shoved his left toes over my nose, and he pressed his right toes onto my lips.

"Dude, dude, strike a pose!" Kaleb said as he yanked out his cellphone and proceeded take a few pictures. I squealed in protest but they didn't even hear it. Kobie made a victory pose, one with a fist pumped into the air and his feet were pressed into my face, one with his hands on his hips and his face looking up to the sky in triumph. I was utterly humiliated. Kaleb must have taken nine pictures. "Now we have blackmail. So in the near future, if you ever try and stop us...well, let's just say you'll be the talk of the school!" My oldest step brother was a cruel, cruel person. "I'll make a deal with you. Don't scream." I arched an eyebrow as Kaleb reached over and yanked off each and every strip of duct tape from my mouth. "I'll take the sock outta your mouth, but you have to promise me you won't scream for the rest of the night." I nodded my head as fast as I could, wanting the sock out of my mouth really badly.

He yanked out his sock that was now soaked in not only his sweat, but my saliva as well. He rubbed the sock on my nose and lips, and then tossed it to the side. "Yuck..." I said, sticking my tongue out in disgust. "You guys are awful--" Before I could even finish my sentence, Kobie shoved three of his toes into my mouth. "Mmmph!"

"Haha, thanks for opening your mouth, I've been waiting to do this!" Kobie said happily. Kaleb took another two or three pictures of Kobie's toes in my mouth. After an agonizing minute, Kobie hopped off of me, allowing me to breath normally. He was now on his knees. He grabbed my face with his hand, and then slapped me pretty hard. "You are such a little bitch, you know that?"

"You guys are sadistic," I said weakly, not wanting to raise my voice too loud, afraid they'd do something worse.

As if on cue, Kaleb grabbed me by the shoulders and yanked me off of the couch, dragging me to the floor. My head hit the carpeted ground. Kaleb hopped onto the couch and pressed his huge size 13 feet on my face. "And you're just a foot rest!" came Kaleb's remark. The smell of Kaleb's putrid feet gagged me. Kobie jumped onto the couch as well, putting his feet on my chest. He lifted his feet up and then slammed them down, startling me. I let out a grunt as it happened, and Kaleb immediately silenced me by shoving his big toe into my mouth. It tasted salty and...nasty. I wanted to barf. Kaleb and Kobie were laughing their asses off. Kaleb shot a picture of his big toe in my mouth.

"Pl...ease," I said as best as I could with a toe in my mouth. Kaleb thankfully took it out. "Please stop..." I said, utterly defeated.

"Up until now we've been going easy on you," Kaleb said. "From here on, your life is going to be hell." I winced at the menacing way he said that. Kobie dug his toes into my side, causing me to jerk in surprise. "Yowch!" Kaleb and Kobie continued laughing at my expense, Kaleb smearing his feet all over my face.

"Foot rest," Kobie taunted.

It was only going to get worse from here...I don't think I was prepared. But I knew better than to try and fight it. They'd probably do something ten times more horrible to me.
...to be continued...

((There you go. The next chapter. Hope you enjoyed. And yes, you think this was pretty bad? Like Anthony said, it was only going to get worse from here.))

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:12 am

Man, those socks, feet and sneax sure do sound pretty bad!

Too bad I'm not there to help Kaleb and Kobie torture poor Anthony with my big socks and hi-tops.
I'd love to have myself a little step bro to "educate" 8)

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:00 am

WOOOW!
What a second chapter.

You can‘t believe how hard this kept me.
Love the verbal taunting and how they announce everything will turn worse for poor Anthony.

Yeah, I‘d really LOVE having such stepbrothers.
Keep going, it is amazing!
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

footfreakshawn93
TUGs Member

Postby footfreakshawn93 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:57 pm

I love this story can't wait for more. I wish this was happening to me lol

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:32 pm

Umm all u big bro doms with ripe rank smelly socks sneaks and feet that need a lil bro...I am only 5'6 and a pretty masc athl lil italian jock shorty. I am super fun to play with. Have great endurance love bondage and absolutely wld love to be a footrest. Great great chapter...I am super envious and wish I was the lil bro. Keep it up can't wait for the next part.

Batsox
TUGs Member

Postby Batsox » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Wow! I really like this story. Hopefully there will be much more forced socks and feet smelling...

Michael-Colin
TUGs Member

Postby Michael-Colin » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:31 am

Batsox wrote:Wow! I really like this story. Hopefully there will be much more forced socks and feet smelling...

Seconded.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:02 am

footFrenzy wrote:...to be continued...

((There you go. The next chapter. Hope you enjoyed. And yes, you think this was pretty bad? Like Anthony said, it was only going to get worse from here.))

Are we gonna get a third chapter soon, my friend? :)

footFrenzy
TUGs Member

Postby footFrenzy » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:03 am

bondagefreak wrote:
footFrenzy wrote:...to be continued...

Are we gonna get a third chapter soon, my friend? :)

I should be working on it soon. If I find the inspiration I'll aim for two chapters back-to-back, but honestly I'm not sure right at this moment. Glad someone as popular as you on here is still looking forward to my updates! <3

Return to “M/M”