After the Game

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

HPotter64
TUGs Member

After the Game

Postby HPotter64 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:15 pm

For a moment, everything was quiet. The crowd cheering, the music playing, my teammates shouting - all of it was drowned out. It was just me and the ball. I knew the second it left Brian's hand, the game was ours, as if the ball and I were connected. I caught it and ran with only one thought on my mind, the endzone. I don't know if anyone was near me, but it didn't matter. I was in. The game was over. We won. And suddenly all my senses returned to me, and the blaring screams from the crowd nearly made me deaf. I thought at that moment I'd never stop smiling.

"Great catch out there, man."

"We need more plays like that."

"Close game, but all that matters is that W."

My teammates showered me with praises back in the locker room. It was our first game of the season, and coming off with a win was a nice start.

"I don't know, that was still too close. It shouldn't have been that narrow of a win," Brian, our quarterback, said.

Had Brian not been so talented with sports, he could have easily made a living off of modeling. 6'4 and a perfect muscular build, he made all the women on campus swoon. Even fully dressed, his chiseled Clark Kent chin and dirty blonde hair had a magic of it's own.

"C'mon, Brian, a win is a win," another teammate chimed in.

"Something just didn't seem right. You all wore your lucky socks, right?"

Everyone nodded in agreement. I furrowed my brows, confused. I had no idea what Brian was talking about. What the hell were our lucky socks. It was my first year on the team and no one had told me anything about it. Brian obviously could tell I was confused because he walked over to me, singled me out.

"How about you, Daniel. Did you wear your lucky socks?"
"Um, well, I didn't know we had lucky socks."

Brian smiled and chuckled.

"You hear that, boys. Daniel here didn't know we had a lucky sock tradition!"

Everyone starts to laugh.

Brian turned back to me and put his hand on my shoulder. His hand was huge, and just it's placement on my shoulder was so forceful.

"You could have cost us the game."
"But I scored the winning touchdown."
"Doesn't matter. Going against tradition needs to be punished."
"But I didn't know!"

Everyone around me grins, as if they know what is about to happen. Brian turns to face them all.

"Alright! You know the drill!"

Two of my teammates, Lucas and Chris, push through the crowd of other players with their hands behind their backs. Their grins frightened me. My heart started to beat out of control. I had no idea going against tradition was so serious. Once the two men were close to me, they revealed what was behind their backs. They each held a fresh roll of gray duct tape. They smiled and pulled the tape, causing an ear shattered riiiiip as the tape was unwound from the two rolls.

Lucas started taping my legs together, while Chris worked on my taping my hands behind my back. They set me down on the floor as they continued their work, all the while Brian stood there with his huge, muscular arms crossed, grinning.

"What the fuck is going on?!"
"Quiet!" Brian shouted.

Lucas and Chris taped me until I could barely move, all I could do was squirm around on the dirty locker room floor. When they were satisfied with my restraints, they stepped away. By this point, the entire team was in a circle around me smiling. Brian stepped forward and kneeled down beside me.

"And now it's time for you to learn the importance of our lucky sock tradition."
"Look, Brian, I'm sorry. I didn't know, I swear!"
"Hey, I like you. You're a good player. But all of us needed to learn at one point or another."

He stood back up and walked over to one of the benches by the lockers. He sat down, and started to unlace one of his cleats. My eyes watched in horror as I saw him peel it off his foot. Almost instantly a smell filled the room, causing my teammates to hold their noses and chuckle at me.

"Sorry boys. Didn't want you all to suffer. But he's gotta learn."

Brian took his other cleat off and threw it to the side, leaving him in just his disgustingly dirty, sweaty socks. Just from the look of them, I knew what he meant by lucky socks. They were discolored, yellowish in appearance and worn down. The players obviously didn't wash their socks since the beginning of training for the season weeks ago. The smell was so foul, even from a distance, I coughed.

"I get it, Brian! I do! I promise no more washing socks!"

Brian smirked.

He peeled off one of the socks, exposing his bare, sweaty foot. The smell was reaching an unimaginable level. Nearly all the players were backing away, covering their noses. Lucas tossed one of the rolls of duct tape over to Brian who caught it with ease. A devilish smile spread across his face as he held the duct tape in one hand and the balled up football sock in the other.

"It's quiet time."

To be continued...
Last edited by HPotter64 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Re: After the Game

Postby fratboydanny » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:57 pm

Oh man what a terrific start to this story! Welcome to the Board HPotter and thanks for sharing your writing talent with us.

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:06 am

Wow instantly hard. This is a great story and glad it's only the beginning lol. Man is that boy in for some trouble. Gotta love duct tape...nothing better to make someone completely immobile helpless and soon to be very very quiet hehehehe. Can't wait for the next chapter!

HPotter64
TUGs Member

Postby HPotter64 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:15 pm

Thanks to everyone who's read the story thus far! I hope you're enjoying it! Here's the next part...

Quiet time? What the hell did that mean?

Brian kneeled down beside me. The stench from his feet was unbearable. I tried to squirm away, but it was useless. The duct tape restraints were doing their job in keeping me secure, unable to escape my fate.

"Sorry, bro. It's only for a bit."

The other player didn't notice it, but I thought for a second he winked at me. That's odd. Brian has a girlfriend, doesn't he?

His wink threw me off guard. Before I knew what was happening, the sweaty, ratty football sock was shoved at my face. I clamped my mouth closed, afraid of what was happening. The odor was intense, and I wanted to cough, but I refused to open my mouth.

"Looks like we have a fighter," Brian joked.

He pinched my nose, stopping my breathing.

"But we have ways of dealing with fighters."

The team laughed, watching as I suffered. I squirmed for what felt like an eternity, refusing to breath. But the pain got extreme. I felt my chest burning. I needed air, no matter how foul it was. I opened my mouth for a second, but that was all it took.

Brian unpinched my nose and started to wedge the sock into my mouth. I could instantly taste how moist it was, fresh off his foot after a long game. I knew it tasted bad, but my adrenaline was so high that I wasn't really focused on the taste. I tried pushing it out with my tongue, but Brian was an expert. He continued pushing it further into my mouth until it was completely stuffed, every single fiber of that sock was secure in place.

Satisfied with his work, he kept the sock in my mouth with his large, rough hand and picked up the roll of duct tape with his other hand. He used his mouth to unwind the roll of the sticky gray adhesive. He took his hand off my mouth for less than a second and quickly put the duct tape over my lips.

"Don't want you spitting my lucky sock out," he said as he started wrapping the tape around my head.

After half a dozen wraps around the head, he tore the tape with his mouth and smoothed it out with his hands, making sure it was as tight as humanly possible.

"How's my luck taste?"

Brian grinned. Now that he asked it, I started to really taste it. All those hours of practice in the sun, all those workouts to achieve that muscular body, all that sweat started to ignite my taste buds like a fire. The salty taste was out of this world in intensity. I screamed into my gag, pleading for him to remove it, but all he did was laugh. I was stuck, forced to suck on a sock that God knows when it was last washed, if it ever was. I was feeling anything but lucky.

Brian stood back up. "Okay boys, he's ready."

All the players looked at each other, smiling.

They pinched their noses, and all at the same time, they removed their cleats. All of them had socks like Brian, some even worse if that's possible to imagine. The pungent smell of sweaty feet filled the locker room as if there was no other smell in the world to save me. They circled around me in their smelly, dirty socks. From the expressions on their faces, I knew whatever was about to happen was bad.

Oh God, what did they have planned?

To be continued...

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:47 pm

Beautiful writing, man!
Really enjoying this so far.

Looks like you're in deep trouble now.

Keep it up and welcome to the board.

footfreakshawn93
TUGs Member

Postby footfreakshawn93 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:53 am

This is such a hot story I can't wait to read what happens next. ;)

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:26 am

I‘d lie if I‘d say I never fantasized about being tied down in a locker.

Hot as hell - keep up the amazing work.
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

Batsox
TUGs Member

Postby Batsox » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:11 pm

Super! I really enjoy this story. I look forward to read your next chapter.

HPotter64
TUGs Member

Postby HPotter64 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:36 pm

Sorry it took so long to get to the next part. I had to put college assignments first. But since it's the holiday season, here's my gift to you all. Hope you enjoy the next part!

"Boys, slide our judge over to the bench," Brian ordered.

One of my teammates grabbed me by my legs and dragged me in front of one of the benches in the locker room.

"It's time for our favorite contest," Brian said, walking around the circle of my teammates. "And tonight's judge is our very own Daniel Evans!"

Everyone cheered and clapped. My eyes widened. I had no idea what this contest was, but from the smiles on their faces and the pungent odor permeating my nostrils, I could already tell I didn't like it.

"You know the rules. One by one you will get a minute with our lucky judge sitting on the bench, but only a minute. As you can see, there's quite a lot of you on this team and we want to make sure Daniel gets to all of you," Brian said with a smile. "And once we get around the circle, Daniel here will get to tell us who had the 'luckiest' socks on the team."

They all laughed.

"Whoever is our lucky winner will get the grand prize... getting to take our judge home for the night!"

They cheered and clapped their hands again. I screamed into my gag, but it was useless. The rancid sweaty sock that was just moments ago on Brian's dirty foot completely stuffed my mouth, and the multiple layers of industrial strength duct tape kept it securely in place.

"Per tradition, as quarterback, I will start the evening!"

Brian stepped over me and took a seat on the bench. He looked down, and winked at me again.

"You ready, buddy?"

I moaned into my gag, but all that did was make Brian laugh. He lifted his foot that still had a yellowish looking sock on it, and slowly placed it over my nose. The smell was unimaginable. As smelly as the room was, there's nothing as powerful as having something like that directly over your nostrils. Every breath I took was Brian's foot stench, and there was nothing I could do about it.

The smell was so strong, I was forced to bite down on my gag, but that only reminded me of what was in my mouth. Every bite down on that sock released a pungent taste, weeks of sweat and foot gunk going down my throat. I was his personal washing machine, and there was no saving myself.

Every breath I took made me gag from the smell. Brian said they only got a minute each, but that was the longest minute of my life. Just when I thought it would never end, he took his foot off my nose. I took a deep breath. The room still smelled awful, but it was a welcome change to a sweaty sock right over my nose.

"Who's next?"

Lucas smiled and stepped forward. He took a seat on the bench, and rubbed his hands together.

"You thought one sock was bad? Here, try two!"

Before I could move my head or take a final breath, Lucas put both feet on my face. He was far more cruel than Brian if that was possible. He didn't just leave his feet there lazily, he moved them around, constantly keeping the smell fresh.

"How's it smell down there?"

He laughed, and slapped my puffed cheeks with his sweaty socked feet. Lucas's feet proved one thing - don't judge a book by its cover. His socks looked cleaner than Brian's, but I guess he had smelly feet in his genes because the smell somehow was significantly more pungent. I tried to break away, but the excessive amount of duct tape restraints kept me tightly in place. There was nothing I could do but wait for his minute to end. But not even that saved me.

Once he finished torturing me with his lucky socks, the next man stepped forward. It seemed like it would never end - an endless cycle of football players in their sweaty, never washed socks forcing me to smell their feet. I tried to hold my breath, but every time I did, Brian let whoever I was smelling to get an extra minute to ensure I got the scent.

I was told to take deep, audible breaths - ones that everyone could hear. I did my best, but deep breaths made me cough from the smell. No one cared, if anything they would just laugh at my misfortune. I was screwed.

One by one, they each took their minute with me. All of them were rank, but of course some were worse than others. Some of them took pity on me and made me only smell one sock, and they didn't rub it all over my face. But others, like Lucas and later Chris, were much more cruel, making me smell both and rubbing them all over my face.

In fact, Chris was so cruel, he removed his one sock, balled it up, and put it right on my nose and kept it in place with his other foot. My nostrils were on fire. I honestly thought I would vomit.

But somehow, I survived. It took nearly an hour to get through the team, including first, second, and third string players.

When the last man took his feet of my face, Brian stepped forward.

"Alright gentlemen, I think we've all endured the smell in this room long enough. It's time to decide the winner!"

He stepped over to me, kneeled down. He unwound the sticky adhesive covering the lower half of my face. I bit down on the sock in pain. The sock was in my mouth so long, I had started to grow accustomed to the salty, cheesy taste. With the tape off, he pulled the sock out. It was now completely covered in my spit. He threw it to the ground and stood back up.

"And now, the moment of truth! Daniel, the man of the hour, who is our lucky winner?"

"Brian, please just let me go!"

"I don't believe that is an acceptable answer. Do we need a second round to decide?"

"NO! NO! Please don't!"

"Then give me a winner."

I gulped, the taste of his sock still in my mouth.

"They were all bad. But, but, I don't know. I guess Lucas and Chris... and yours too."

Brian smiled. "We can't have a tie. Are you sure us three were the worst?"

"Yes, you were all the worst. Now, please Brian, let me go."

"Alright boys, I didn't want to have to do this, but it's the only way. It's time for a tie breaker round. Lucas. Chris. Step forward. I hope you boys haven't washed your cups recently either."

I should have just picked one winner, because my night was only going to get worse...

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:54 pm

Loving this new chapter.
Keep going!
I look forward to reading more of this.

Msueta2
TUGs Member

Postby Msueta2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:11 pm

I can't wait to Read the next chapter about there cups