No votes
Elis.
33%

Total votes: 3
Chris12
Master

Timmy's tug camp (now with poll added)

Postby Chris12 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:04 am

I suppose an introduction is in order before I start telling you this tale you will be hard pressed to believe. My name is Timmy Fernands. Just so you know I really prefer to just be called Tim.

I'm just your average 14 year old boy. I'm of average height, average weight(though a bit on the skinny side) and my light blonde bowlcut isn't anything out of the ordinary either. I suppose I'm not as tanned as several of my friends. I just moved to Calafornia and so didn't exactly have much time to get a tan.

As any new kid in a new place I was rather lost but here is where Anthony comes in. This cheery and to be honest quite arrogant Hispanic boy took me under his wings, quickly introducing me to all important places in my new home of Los Angeles. Anthony is quite a bit more tanned than me(obviously) and he has the remarkable achievement of having very long black hairs without being girly. I suppose its his rather muscled build.

I could say Anthony is just a normal kid too....but he's not. Don't get me wrong, he's the greatest pall you could wish for and kinda nice but he's really into tying other boys up. REALLY into it. Once I had gotten comfortable around Anthony he quickly had me sitting tied up in his room with half a roll of duct tape over my mouth, and he hasn't stopped ever since. I can't say I mind....even got the jump of him several times too! So when Anthony offered to take me to this summer camp where he got this odd...uh ''habit'' from I found myself answering with a resounding yes. Perhaps Anthony should watch out for me once we've returned home!
------------

Camp Tug (No people, it doesn't stand for THOSE WORDS, its just a happy coincidence) found itself next to a large lake in the middle of a heavily forested area. Don't they all? I stuck rather close to Anthony, not knowing anyone else.

''Don't worry buddy! I'll show you to the gang'' Anthony smiled as he led me around, his arm fondly wrapped around my shoulder. He shot me his trademark grin ''No worries, they are all really nice. Do think its best you get that sooner or later. If you gotta be at their mercy it helps if you trust them''

''Hehe...don't worry! I'm sure it will go well' I smiled back at him but I couldn't hide the nervous tone in my voice. Meeting new people wasn't exactly my forte.

And the first face I saw wasn't helping.

''Oh, you brought the stiff one!'' Juan sneered upon seeing me ''Nice seeing you again'' He said in a voice that made it unlikely he meant it. Juan was Anthony's cousin and looked just like him, just a year younger and with short hair. I...did not like him. The boy was as arrogant as Anthony without his nicer bits. His remarks made my cheeks go red. Fine, I could be stiff when meeting new people. Who cares!?

Anthony just greeted his cousin with a glare and gave him a rough shove ''Shut up! Now lets gather around. I wanna introduce Tim''

''Sure thing, we're kinda busy though'' Juan stepped aside and I could already see where Anthony picked his peculiar habit from.

Two figures who I immediately identified as twins were wrestling each other, a roll of silver duct tape at their feet. You wouldn't believe me if I described their hairs. So much gel made the hairs SO spiky you'd believe they had gone super Saiyan. Curiously one was super tanned and the other not at all.

''Morning!'' The tanned one shot a grin at me.

''Urgh....h-hi there!'' The white one also answered ''Be with you in a seMMMMH!'' he quickly got his mouth covered my his brothers hand.

''Mmmmmh! urmmmh mmmmmh!'' Then there was a third girl....uh I mean boy there as well. He was lying on the ground, his arms wrapped behind him by the same duct tape that covered his mouth. He was the tallest present, and the oldest too as I would find out but far skinnier then even me and without any sort of muscles. No wonder she...uh he! was already subdued and made prisoner. Why was he so girly? Well, I just mentioned him not not having muscles but the long blonde hairs really, really didn't help either.

''Yo! Tim right?'' Finally a boy with black curly hairs walked up to me and shook my hand ''Names Ryan! Any pall of Anthony is one of mine too''

''Its nice to meet you'' I smiled back at Ryan. He indeed seemed nice enough.

''He prefers to go by Timmy!'' Juan giggled until a second shove from Anthony shut him up.

''Hold on! I'll come shake your hand right no-wooooh!'' The tanned twin finally lost control of his sibling. The white boy broke loose and tackled his brother to the ground harshly. I could hear the sound of duct tape getting ripped off and....

The losing sibling was forced to sit on his knees in defeat. His hands were taped behind him and his entire torso was wrapped with rope. He had also lost his shirt for some reason.

''Arghhhh! N-no! No! no! Come on!'' The tanned boy didn't take his defeat very well. I suppose losing to a twin is a bit extra though since you got this sibling rivalry going on.

''I think you mean yes! yes! yes! Fred's the best!'' The victorious twin, named Fred grinned and patted his brothers cheek ''To bad Luky-boy! Now you know what comes next!''

''One out I will KILL YOMMMMM! GRMMMMMH MMMMMH!'' Fred was more than happy to cutt short the threat by duct taping his tanned brother's mouth shut ''GMMMMMMMMMH!''

''So I take it his name's Luke?'' I said amused at the almost berserk like struggling of the boy.

''Yup! I'm Fred and that's Luke''' Fred came up to me with a big smile ''And you're Tim, unless Anthony got your name wrong which lets be fair MAY just be the case! The kid's rather dumb''

''Next match is decided then!'' Anthony growled ''Me against Fred! Unless Fred's gonna eat his words before I'm making him eat socks''

''Ehehehe...um! Newbie need this stuff explained!'' Fred gulped and hid behind Ryan.

''Don't think there's much to it. You people fight and the loser becomes a prisoner right?'' I summed it up. Nothing different then my time with Antony so far.

''That's the gist of it'' Juan nodded and pulled the thrashing Luke to the corner where the long haired boy sat ''Oh don't think I forgotten. Your torture's gonna come up real soon!'' I correctly guessed Juan had tied this boy which may explain why he was in just his boxers. Juan loved humiliating people.

''His name is Elis, by the by'' Ryan told me ''Expect seeing him like that a lot''

''HMMMH!'' The tied boy yelped rather offended.

''Its nice to meet you Elis'' I smiled nicely ''I know we all will get along just fine'' Well, we all except for Juan.

''Now why don't you go a round?'' Anthony patted my shoulder ''Yeah....think Ryan is about your league. Be sure of yourself and you can take him!''

''Okay! I'll try!'' I nodded. When Anthony had faith in me it felt like I could do anything. I had no reason to doubt his words either. Ryan had more muscles than me but I was bigger.

''I'm sure you'll do great'' Ryan smiled at me too 'Lets have some fun''

I think I liked Ryan already. He had the same encouraging aura as Anthony and so far I didn't detect the arrogance.

Rather then the previously used tape both me and Ryan were given rope and a cloth, a purple one pressed in my hands and a blue one into Ryan's.

Anthony counted us down to three and me and Ryan charged at each other.

I gasped when Ryan crashed into me with great force, already wrapping his arms around me as I was stunned. I was stuck!

''Come on Tim! No wimping out already'' Ryan said into my ears ''Put your back into it!''

''I prefer putting my feet into it'' I chuckled before stamping my foot right into his! As my opponent screamed and let me go in shock I saw the room to tackle him to the ground. Rising up to his knees he caught me as I went down to his level to tie him. After Ryan had forced me on his level we somehow ended up rolling on the floor together. Somehow, someway I ended up victorious and had Ryan on his back.

''Hey look! I win!'' I yelled out happy. I hope this was an impressive start.

''I ca-nrghh!'' Maybe Ryan wanted to congratulate me, maybe he would threaten me. I would never know because the first thing I did was tie my purple cloth tightly between the boy's teeth.

''Nrmmmh! mmmmh!'' Ryan grunted. He wasn't tied up yet and I could see him try and move his hands....so I quickly caught them, pulled them together on his back and tied them in pace. I still had lots of my coil left so while one end was tied around Ryan's wrist I used the rest to wrap around my captives torso. I wanted to tie his legs together too but...

''Hold! We're gonna go on a walk soon. Don't'' Anthony stopped me but then grinned at me ''Aaaaw! What a nice intro! Nice job mister victor! You can take his shirt now! Let him know he lost'' So that's why Fred had taken Luke's shirt...and Juan Elis his everything.

''I will but....that's hard when he's tied like that'' I smiled, fiercely blushing at the praise. I saw Fred smile happily at me too.

''We got that covered'' Anthony smiled ''I'll untie him a bit, take his shirt and retie him. If he resist to fiercely Juan can help me. We take care our losers can't just get loose willy nilly!''

''Haha! Okay...off with his shirt then'' I chuckled.

''Hey buddy....feeling good?'' Anthony lowered himself to Ryan's level and patted his cheek.

''Urmmmh! mmmmmh!'' The bound boy grunted.

''Lets take it as a yes'' Anthony smiled and untied Ryan's torso, then his hands before pulling off his shirt ''Now he looks more like a prisoner! Ha!'' It wasn't long before he retied Anthony exactly like I had left him.

''Take your prisoner guys'' Anthony ordered.

''Got it!'' Juan walked to Elis and pulled him up his feet ''Aaaw don't peep! You're gonna miss out on torture time...sadly enough''

''Ymmmh!'' Elis cheered.

''You too bro...ugh talk about bad timing'' Fred took Luke as well.

Seeing as everyone else did it I pulled Ryan from the ground too ''You alright?'' I asked him nicely. Wouldn't want to curb my good first impression with him!''

The boy grunted and gave a nod with his head, causing me to smile

''Now um....what exactly are we gonna do?'' I wondered out loud ''You said something about a walk''

''Yeah! Anthony game up with this great game!'' Juan nodded ''Ever heard of a free for all?

''Everyone fighting everyone at the same time?' Of course I knew the term.

''But this setting just isn't...epic enough ya know'' Anthony said ''But last year, after a little walk through the wounds I found something REALLY cool!''

My curiosity was certainly peaked so I followed Anthony and Juan outside, each pushing a bound and gagged boy forward. I was sad to hear I couldn't take advantage of my win, tickle torture often followed when Anthony tied me up for instance but I was still exited of what was to come.

Chris12
Master

Re: Timmy's tug camp

Postby Chris12 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:04 am

Now because I am a helpful boy I will just leave this introduction of our group here. Seven boys are a large group to keep track of.

Tim: Your hero. I am a 14 year old boy with blonde hairs. I'm rather skinny so my win rate on this camp isn't as good as I would like. In this camp that means I get tied up a lot. I think I'm pretty nice but I'm also rather shy. I'm always getting teased....ahem but through this adventure I will build some confidence....I hope.

Anthony: My best friend and our leader. Anthony is 14 like myself but unlike me he is a Latino and has a good amount of muscles which helps make his long hairs less girly. I'm really thankful and impressed with him. Anthony is courageous, brash, cheerful and cute...um! I-I mean strong. He fully deserves to be our leader. He wins far more often in our silly matches than he loses. He's so great!

Juan: Anthony's cousin. A 13 year old boy who looks exactly like Anthony but with much shorter hair and less muscles. Sometimes I think Anthony alone is what prevents Juan from being my bully. He always looks for ways to take me down, and not just in tie ups. Juan has an unfortunately high win streak, Ryan, the twins and Elis all got tied up by him a lot and they dread being at his mercy....because Juan doesn't know mercy!

Ryan: Sum Ryan up in one world? Reliable! Sum him up in more words? Okay! Ryan is the same age as me and Anthony. He has black curly hair and a pretty decent build. His weakness is his short size. Ryan's the best. He is a cheery dude who I never heard speak ill of anyone. His win ratio at camp is in the minus though. Poor Ryan spends more time tied up with a gag in his mouth then that he applies them to others. He doesn't fare THAT badly though.

The twins: Fred and Luke are two 13 year old twins of the Saiyan race...its the only explanation for those spiky hairs! I like them. They are a cheerful duo and always in for a prank....which means I'm also on edge around them. Nice guys but DON'T be just by yourself when your around them and NEVER be alone with the both of them. They are a balanced bunch. Sometimes they tie up and gag others, sometimes they get tied up themselves. I'd give them a 50/50 win ratio.
Who wins more when pitted against each other? I-I don't want to say! Its a sensitive topic and I fear I'm going to get tied up under a bee hive if I name one of these two as being weaker then the other.

Elis: Poor Elis. Because he looks like a complete girl, because of those non existing muscles and golden long locks he always gets teased. He can't fight his way out of a paper bag either so his loss ratio is about 78%. You wouldn't believe it(partly because that mouth is always gagged) but this innocent looking boy has QUITE the sass.
Last edited by Chris12 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:46 am

Good to see you writing again.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:44 pm

I second xtc's post. You've still got the stuff. I look forward to reading more. cheers
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Not bad. Good, in fact. A few typos, but a solid B+.

Drawscore

CMacleanSK
TUGs Member

Postby CMacleanSK » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:47 am

Great stuff so far. Keep up the great work
I'm always looking for people to talk to and interact with. Just be warned that if you're gonna tie me up, you better gag me. MMMMPH!!

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:25 am

This is pretty great
Hell yeh batman. Hell yeh.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:19 am

I like Anthony the best - largely because he reminds me of an actual TUG partner I had when I was that age. Had a foot fetish a mile wide, and feet almost to match! Planted them on my face a good many times too! :D

Chris12
Master

Re: Timmy's tug camp (now with poll added)

Postby Chris12 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:20 am

I had to admit I was mulling over one question as we pushed our captives through the woods ''How is this even possible? Surely there is oversight that would seek to prevent this or get in trouble for encouraging such behavior''

''Ha! What oversight? Those losers got fired years ago'' Juan told me '''Some idiot made a mistake with the budget and then all oversight had to get fired just to keep the place from going bankrupt! There's one counselor though but he has pretty much given up''

''But as to how this all started! That's a veeeery special tale!'' Fred and Luke came closer to me.

''ymmmh ymmmh!'' Luke paused with dragging his heels and going ''MMMMMMH!'' at his twin to nod eagerly.

''It all happened when an AMAZING guy met a bully'' Fred began his story ''Without oversight there was this asshole who took everyone's stuff and gave the ones who complained a black eye. Soooo that very special guy kicked his ass, tied him to a pole and then everyone had a chance for vengeance!''

''lMMMH MMH SPMMH!'' Elis demanded through his gag.

''Prisoners don't get to speak....but fine'' Juan ripped the tape from Elis' mouth as harshly as he could.

''Ooooouch! Y-yeah I was actually there at the time'' Elis revealed ''That bully pushed my head down the toilet five times....so I kicked his groins five time too''

''Ouch....wicked!'' I giggled. I had an understandable hatred for bullies. They always knew how to find me and take my lunch money, stuff me in lockers or hang me from flagpoles.

''And thus a tradition had been born'' Anthony said ''We fight out our differences now and prove ourselves to our peers by our fighting prowess and our count of prisoners''

''And the one who started this all? What happened to him?'' Surely that boy would be king of the camp by now!

''Oh he went on to do great things!'' Fred said in adoration. His brother tried saying the same with the same hero worship in his muffled grunts ''It all culminated in an invasion of the girl camp at the other end of the lake! He united all the different cabins, stormed the place and 30 girls were the boy's prisoners the entire summer!....well that would be the case buuuuut he got kicked out. The girls actually do have oversight and rules''

''Your mom was so angry about that! haha!'' Juan laughed.

'''Their....m-mom!'' I gasped in surprise, causing all the boys, even the gagged ones to laugh.

''Yeah I guess you wouldn't know'' Elis smiled ''But we got two princelings here. Luke and Fred are the little brothers of the king of the camp. I'm sure they will continue the tradition of getting kicked out''

''Yes!'' The twins nodded (or ''ymmh!'' in Luke's case)

'And that was the end of this history lesson cause here we are'' Juan said ''Be amazed at what me and my cousin stumbled upon!''

''Oh gosh....its a ghost mansion!'' I flapped out. These sorts of abandoned mansions were exactly the sort were ancient monsters lived to hunt down and kill foolish teenagers who went to hold parties in its home.

''Yeah exactly!'' I heard Juan say from behind me ''It was confiscated for murder and because of the bad reputation no one wants to live there. Its been abandoned ever since some freak stabbed his grandma or something. They say the owner still lurks inside to kill...YOU!'

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!'' I felt something sharp in my back! The killers knife....ahem o-or just a pen stabbed into by back by that STUPID Juan.

''Ahahaha! Classic!'' Juan giggled ''Did he wet himself?''

''MMMMMMH! SHMMH UMMH!'' Ryan screamed out protectively even sooner then Anthony did. aAwwww!

''Y-you rotten!'' I growled once I had composed myself. That was so unfair!

I would make him regret this in our next match. Whatever it may be.

--------------

We all gathered in the main room of the mansion. Since Juan and Fred pushed their captives to their feet I did so as well.

''Those three will be untied but we must still give them something to remember their loss by'' Antony said ''So...Give them all a wedgie''

Cue the protesting muffles of Elis, Fred and Ryan. I find it quite funny how they sounded more like pleads the longer this went on.

''Got it bro!'' Juan was all to happy to pull up Elis' briefs

''NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMH!'' Elis screamed in a very high voice. Juan had pulled as high up as possible.

''Oh I'l enjoy this!'' Fred gave the same strong pull on Luke's Boxers who responded with the same high pitches shrieks as Elis.

I honestly never expected to give a wedgie. I was the nerd, I got them. I also felt a bit bad for Ryan. He had snapped at Juan for my sake and now I would be hurting him. I decided to be gentle, grabbing Ryan's waistband and pulling his briefs upwards slightly.

''Nrmmh!...oomh! HHHHMMMMH! LMMH GMMMMMMH!'' Ryan seemed to realize I was barely pulling and screamed out in ''pain'' lest someone more bratty take over the wedgie. Anthony seemed satisfied at least and snapped his finger which seemed to be a signal to let the boys go.

''Wow, that's a harsh pull!'' Ryan pouted once I pulled his gag out. He lied of course, having said it just loud enough for the others to hear.

''Hehehe...yeah, sorry'' I giggled and freed Ryan from his restraints ''Good luck with...whatever we're gonna do''

''Quite simply buddy!'' Anthony took his arm around me ''We all start in this room. Everyone is armed with tape and to win you just gotta tape everything that moves!''

''Urgh! Grrrr dammit!'' Luke had to curse. His twin had ripped his tape off much harsher then needed ''Yeah and just so you know, we can use the whole house. We start in this room but if you wanna bail, go hide and go set up an ambush in the other room you can''

''Once you wrestle down another boy you may get tired so leaving the room also allows you a break to catch your breath again'' Juan said ''Not that you would ever get the drop of someone''

''Sounds easy enough! I'm game!'' I said exited. Pulling a helpless and shirtless Ryan around....it was exiting! I couldn't wait to do it to one of these other boys....maybe even Anthony.
----------------------------------

The free for all was about to begin. It was interesting to see how everyone already had a captive in mind. As Anthony counted down I saw him looking at Elis, Luke was glaring at his brother in a way that implied he was gonna beat the living shit out of him. Fred however gave me a cheery look and a wink, perhaps wanting to test out the new guy. Me? I looked at Anthony of course, though I did glance at Ryan too. He was more likely to lose against me and...well I liked it the first time. Still, wrestling Anthony down and pushing duct tape on those lips of his....maybe tickle torture him a bit! I was already blushing.

And I was STUPID. While I was busy imagining a way to overcome Anthony and enjoy my prize I realized far to late who's eyes were on me. Only at the very last moment I spotted Juan's devilish grin. The second after he had rushed in front of me, grabbed my wrist and tossed me over his shoulder with a judo trow.

''Hehehe looks like your the first one down!'' Juan grinned and dived on top of me to keep me on the ground. I wanted to say this wasn't the case, from my spot on the ground I saw Anthony had already wrestled Elis down and *rip* duct tape across his arms, legs and over his mouth had soon followed. I also saw Luce charge on his brother in berserk rage that easily overwhelmed Fred who wasn't at all prepared for that. The same sound of duct tape being ripped from its role was heard but Luke was taking his time, going to mummify his brother. That was kind of a risky move. What if he was attacked while doing this? Not that I had time to worry about that. I was currently held tightly restrained by Juan.

''Urgh....ga! J-Juan! Get oMMMMMMH!'' Juan had wasted no time in wrapping the tape over my mouth.

''You know, the winner here gets to decide what to do with all the losers!'' Juan told me with an evil smirk ''And I got something public in mind for you. Veeeery public and veeeery painful!''

''Nmmmmmmmmh! mmmmmmmmmh!' I desperately shouted and screamed in fright at the idea. Being Publicly humiliated was precisely how I DIDN'T wanted this to go!

This was were it should have ended. I would be bound, gagged and perhaps in my underwear like Elis had been. I would have to lay helplessly as others fought and won the game. That was how it should have been....it wasn't. Rather then going after his rivals Anthony took the time to take his cellphone from his pocket and dial some numbers. Weird right?

Well, not so weird. I could hear ringing coming from Juan's pocket. His phone went off! Anthony was so awesome!

''Dammit! Not now!'' Juan growled. This was it! This was the distraction I needed.

I wasn't bound at all, just gagged so my arm reached out to snatch the phone and tossed it into the corner.

''DUDE! You're going to eat bugs when I-ooof!'' Oh boy did it fell satisfactory to push the utterly distracted boy off me. His back even hit the ground quite painfully!

Looking around I saw Elis had been placed in the corner. The boy was just tied in a regular arms behind the back way and gagged. Perhaps his losing streak had gotten to him because he had quite the grumpy expression on his face and muffled in annoyance.

In the other corner laid the only half mummified Fred. His arms were taped behind him to keep hims secure during the mummification but all Luke had managed to do was mummify his brother from the mouth up to his upper torso. I spotted Luke rushing out of the room with Ryan in hot pursuit of him.

''Tmmmmhs!'' I muffled out to Anthony through my tape gag. I really owed him one.....but then I saw my friend grin at me and show me his roll of duct tape.

''YOUR DEAD!'' And then there was Juan who had recovered his cellphone, now with a crack in its screen, HA! The latino glared hateful at me and took his duct tape into his hand.

Faced with these two latino's trying to tape me up I very bravely....legged it! I may have let out an undignified ''EEEEMMMMHMH!'' before I ran.

This was the end of round one. The big fight in the main room had eliminated Elis and Fred. I quite hoped Anthony and Juan had faced off against each other once I had fled too. Then there were Luke and Ryan. I wondered what became of them. I could take Ryan, maybe Juan too if I played my cards right. Luke was still an unknown factor and Anthony was a big challenge to take on.

I rushed into an abandoned bedroom to catch my breath and remove my tape gag.
''Mmmmmh...urmmmh....ooowmmh!'' I peeped wimpy during the painful process. My skin's rather sensitive. I may have not done very well in this free for all but at least I was still free. When I was sure I had caught my breath again I wondered out into the manor once more. Time to catch some boys....and hopefully not getting caught myself.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:24 am

This suits me well. Thanks for returning to writing, Chris, we need some more "innocent" stories.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:28 am

:worried: Isn't the poll working? I seem to be the only one to have voted so far. :worried:

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:52 am

Polls are often poorly completed.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:43 pm

Jason Toddman wrote::worried: Isn't the poll working? I seem to be the only one to have voted so far. :worried:

It's not even letting me vote. But if I were able, I'd definitely vote for Ryan.
Hell yeh batman. Hell yeh.

Chris12
Master

Postby Chris12 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:55 pm

bluemoon27 wrote:
Jason Toddman wrote::worried: Isn't the poll working? I seem to be the only one to have voted so far. :worried:

It's not even letting me vote. But if I were able, I'd definitely vote for Ryan.

Ah so that's the reason for the low voting. Thanks for telling.

And Ryan's definitely a good pick.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:41 pm

I haven't been able to get a poll working on any of my stories...even though they're in the same section as this one.
Also, the one poll I did manage to create on BandG was broken 48 hours later.
No one's been able to vote on it since 2012.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:46 pm

Probably related to why Chris12 was unable to set up the poll himself after already creating this thread. I knew the poll creation system was kind of bonkers, but I hadn't known it was this broken. Maybe Zanev should be advised. Anyway, looking forward to the next section of the story.

Chris12
Master

Postby Chris12 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:38 am

How very weird.

Thanks for all the positive responses though I must point out I never really stopped writing. Just did it on deviantart for a while.

callmeanon
TUGs Member

Postby callmeanon » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:13 pm

I love Elis!!
Mew ^^

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:18 pm

Chris12 wrote:How very weird.

Thanks for all the positive responses though I must point out I never really stopped writing. Just did it on deviantart for a while.

Anything that would fit the basic story parameters for here? If so I'd love to see them.
I've actually been busy writing and drawing too when I have the energy, but mostly stuff that is either too explicit for this site or completely unrelated to TUGs altogether (about equal parts of each I'd say). Not as much output as i used to average though, but I hope to change that soon now that some of my worst personal problems are finally being resolved.

Chris12
Master

Postby Chris12 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:05 am

It didn't take long for the next boy to go down but it was the one you'd least expect. And I just so happened to have a safe front row seat.

You see, this haunted manor is quite old and it may not be entirely safe to be here. There are huge holes in the floors when you're at the upper floors, where I was. So eventually when I came across yet another hole I could see the two latino cousins below me. They weren't fighting.

''It totally works! We team up to catch everyone else and then we challenge each other for a final round'' Juan said ''Or just split the losers between us''

''That VERY much works for me! A bro team up and then an epic finale!'' Anthony smiled ''I like the way you think bro!''

''Its decided then!'' The two cousins pulled their signature bro handshake to seal the deal. This was where it went wrong.

I could see it all from above them. Anthony turned around before suddenly Juan grabbed his cousin and covered his mouth with his hand

'MMMMH! WMMH TMM FMMH!'' Anthony screamed out in shock ''Urmmmmh! MMMMMMMH!''

''Sorry Anthony but I'm gonna win this one. You got it coming too! I'd say you helping little Timmy was pretty much cheating! Time to pay...hehehe'' Juan said sounding downright PROUD of his low betrayal. From then Anthony was pulled from view but I could hear the sound of duct tape being ripped off. Further muffling from Anthony ensued.

That little rat! You didn't betray people after doing a bro shake with them! I'd show him. I would just have to go beat him down and save Anthony, then ensure all the torture was going Juan's way. He was so gonna pay for pulling this crap.

Having made up my mind I rushed through the hallway.....and got swiftly captured. Running past a room a hand was suddenly clamped over my mouth and I got pulled in!

''MMMMH! NOMMH!'' I peeped, reacting far to late to stop a set of hands wrapping around my torso.

''Hi!'' Luke's cheerful voice came from behind me. I gave a happy ''hi'' back, no shame to losing to Luke at least. Still, I had a friend to save.

''That was a bit dumb of you, mate! Heard you coming from miles away'' Luke held my hands behind my and of course my wrists found themselves taped together after hearing that familiar ripping sound.

''Mmmmh! hmmmmmmmh!'' Ryan was lying on his side in the corner, thrashing against the duct tape holding his arms, legs and his mouth. Chasing Luke hadn't worked out to well for the boy.

''Luke, Anthony's down. I...can you let me go so I can kick Juan's butt? It was a really bad trick he pulled on AnthoMMMMMH!'' The speaking privilege briefly returned when he had let go of my mouth were lost again when Luke pushed some tape on my mouth and smoothed it in place.

''Anthony's down? Great I can win this!'' Luke giggled ''You just stay put prisoner!''

''Wmmmmh!'' The tanned twin had given me a push towards Ryan. I stumbled for a bit before I fell on the ground and into Ryan. Because he was already shirtless my face found itself lying on Ryan's bare chest.

''S-sommy!'' I blushed and crawled off of Ryan.

''Nmm prmmblmh'' Ryan mumbled something resembling him not minding it.

''If only me and Juan remain it means you made it to third place! Nice going!'' Luke smiled and ruffled my hairs ''Don't worry, its our first time together so I'll go easy on you''

I received a poke on my nose and a pat on my cheek. I wonder if Luke knew I was a year older then he was. He must have meant it nice but I felt kinda patronized.

''See you two in a bit! don't go anywhere!'' Luke gave us a goofy grin, waved and rushed out.

''Smmmh....'' I muffled to my fellow captive.

Smmm.....'' he muffled back at me. We looked each other in the eyes and busted into muffled laughter. Here we lay, both captured by the same boy.

''MMMMMMMMH!'' Ryan gave his bonds a little test. Not that we could escape but it gave us something to do at least.

''Mmmmmmmmh!'' I started doing the same after a meaningful look from Ryan. I tried pulling my taped wrists further apart but they stayed nicely in place.

'''Mmmmh! urmm! Grmmmmh hmmmmmmh!'' Ryan started to increase his phase, thrashing around more heavily, rolling around the floor and attempting to stretch out his restrained limps. The effort he put into it produced some nice grunts out of that tape gag of his. I felt my blush return.

''Ohmmh!'' When I saw Ryan notice I stared at him I quickly turned the other way. My cheeks were now beat red. Had he noticed....of course he had! stupid! Stupid! Tim!

Ryan however just let out a giggle ''Imm ommpay!'' He said happy and resumed his struggles. I resumed watching him and occasionally giving it a try.

Something wonderful happened. The tape around Ryan's wrists snapped! This was it! Ryan would surely untie me and together we would take out Juan, save Anthony and....oh, Juan just entered.

''No surprise seeing you like that Timmy'' Juan smirked at me ''And Ryan....I don't think this is gonna be too hard!''

--------------------------

And so the boys returned to the main hall once more. One victor stood free while six other boys sat taped up in various ways and all six were now shirtless. Me? Well Juan didn't like me so I was just...um in my underwear.

Poor Ryan's freedom hadn't lasted long. He had been swiftly recaptured by Juan. Ryan had the standard tie, same as me but his feet had also been taped together, requiring him to comically hop forward the entire time Juan was pushing us to the main hall.

Luke lay on his back, his arms and legs raised above him and tied together as if he was some rodeo animal. Two strips of tape created an X across his mouth. With how red his stomach was I could see Juan had been torturing him through a pink belly before coming to find us.

Fred and Elis were left just the way we found them....and finally there was Anthony. My friend was tightly taped on top a wooden chair and had a huge load of duct tape wrapped over his face, getting his black hairs quite stuck in them.

''Well! Guess I win! Does anyone know what that means?'' Juan grinned.

A lot of desperate moans ensued. I must admit I sounded the most desperate. We all knew how Juan could be but I felt he had it out for me specifically.

''Timmy! Why don't we give you your initiation?'' Juan smiled and pushed me face first on the wooden floor ''Oh and I think you will do some paying for damaging my phone. I'm sure you agree you deserve it!''

''MMMMMMH! NMMMH!'' I screamed out but no one was going to save me. Everyone who might have done so was a fellow prisoner.

Juan took place behind me and gave my briefs a giant pull upwards.

''GMMMMMMMMMMH!'' the room winched at my pained screams.

''Are you sorry little Timmy?'' I heard Juan chuckle behind me.

I'm sure I said a lot under the tape but an apology wasn't one of them. He was still the bad guy here.

''Aaaaw, and here I thought about going gentle on you'' Juan cheerfully lied before pulling my briefs over my head.

''GRMMMMMMMMMMH! HHMMMMMMMMMMH!'' Ah, the bullies second favorite tool, right after hanging me from flagpoles. No surprise Yuan picked it up!
It really did hurt like hell, as did the kick Juan gave me to land me into the corner. The brat crossed his arm, smiled at me and waited....and waited, and waited. Leaving me to squirm on the ground, scream out in pain. He did this for 10 minutes! It may also have been a signal for the others because they grunted rather uncomfortably at the thought of this happening to them.

Eventually Juan put a stop to the atomic wedgie and dragged me to the center of the room again ''Oh we're not done yet'' He happily told me and laid me on my back.
''Mmmmm...mmmmh!'' Exhausted I couldn't even scream, just whimper a little bit. It didn't take a genius to figure out the next bit would be tickle torture.

''Nmmmh! Heemmmhee! nmmmmmh!'' I giggled as Juan's hand moved over my sides.

''You're beginning to sound even girlier then Elis his looks!'' Juan grinned at how high my voice was.

''Jrmmmh!'' Elis wasn't nearly so amused

''Oh hush and be glad I'm not torturing you'' Juan snapped at the boy ''Now Timmy, this isn't going to end until you beg me to end it''

''MMMMMMMMMH! Mmmmaammmhaaaahha! NMMMMMMMMMH!'' This was problematic. I may be meek, shy and not very brave but I HATE Juan. I'm not begging to him ever!

.....But boy did I want to. Tickling across my feet, my sides, my neck and what have you. It all sucks and Juan tickled me all over the place.

An hour passed and I was left panting, sweating and crying my eyes out. But I hadn't begged and the frustrated look on Juan's face was worth all the tickling in the world. Also the look on the faces of the other boys suggested they were IMPRESSED! No one was impressed at me but here they were.

And it was getting dark. This meant it was time to get back since everyone had to be at the campsite before dark lest you want to spend a night before closed gates. Juan wasted time he could have used torturing his other captives just to get me to break down....which I didn't!

''Grrrr.....'' Juan noticed the setting sun, looked from me and then towards his untortured captives and growled ''Oh you'll pay for this''

''Nmmh ymmh'' I growled right back at him. With how I was crying I don't think it was nearly as intimidating as Juan's growl.

Juan released the boys one by one but to make up for the lack of torture he ensured the tape did not go off without a good dose of pain.

''Haaha! You're already one of the boys now!'' Anthony pulled me close to him when we walked back, much to our delight ''You took your punishment like a pro and you even took down Ryan! You'll fit in with us''

''Haha! That was awesome!'' Fred ruffled my hairs ''Haha! Juan didn't lay a finger on me....though Luke wasn't so lucky which is even better!''

''You cry even harder then Tim when its your turn you know!'' Luke growled

''Wanna repeat that!'' Fred yelled and got into a fighting stance.

''Yeah....uh lets save it until we get back to camp property. Or you wanna sleep outside'' Ryan sighed ''They can lose sight of everything when riled up'' he smiled at me.

''Yeah....haha! but they sound fun'' I smiled back. I really liked this group(Juan aside of course). The twins were a funny bunch and I felt a really special click with Ryan. And then Anthony of course.

My time here was going to be great! I already found out today that I'm not the weakest one here and I can take torture like a pro! Hey, maybe I'm a bit more manly then I give myself credit for. I'll compete with these boys and maybe I win too!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:07 am

Thanks for the New Year episode.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

alex967
Kidnapper

Postby alex967 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:13 pm

Another upstate from Chris? Yay! Glad to read your story!

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Glad to read more from this!

Return to “M/M”