Film Night [M/m]

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Pup
Kidnapper

Film Night [M/m]

Postby Pup » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:45 am

Though we are both mostly focused on the TV the occasional sounds can be heard as I moan into your hand gag, mostly just to give you a reason to keep it there. I move my arms around a little causing the chain on the handcuffs securing them to rattle slightly, I sigh slightly and just relax against you trying to find a more comfortable position.

“Quit moving boy…” You order quietly. I roll my eyes and grunt into your hand before just sitting still, returning my focus to the tv.
By the next ad break I have started to move around again, still trying to get comfortable with my arms cuffed behind me, you don’t seem to appreciate this as you tighten your handgag pulling my head tighter against your chest; I moan louder.

“What did I say about moving Boy…” Your statement makes me grunt out an apology, but this doesn’t seem to be sufficient.

“You’re right, you won’t be doing it again.” You state as if fact as you hold my nose between your thumb and index finger. Expecting what comes next, I breathe in quickly and as predicted you tighten your grip. After only a few seconds you allow me to breathe, though keeping the handgag securely in place.

“Oh calm down, sit still and you got nothing to worry about.”
About halfway through the ad break, my breathing has returned to normal and I am lying still against you, putting a good amount of my brain’s processing power towards not moving.

My moaning resumes when right after I breathed out you tightly grip my nose again; I shake my head around a bit trying to get you to release your grip but you instead move your free arm tightly around my neck pulling me tighter against you.
I start to kick my legs around a little, lightly more instinctively than actually as an attempt to get free from you but you keep your grip tight. My desperate moans become more frequent and I start to try to pull away from you, but all this does is increase the force around my neck.

As the final ad ends and the film resumes, you release my nose, though keep both your hand over my mouth and your arm tightly around my neck. Sounds of desperate panicky breathing fill the room as I moan loudly trying to shake my head a bit.

“Quiet boy…I’m try’na watch.” Your order does nothing to stop my frantic breathing or my loud moaning.

“Fine.” You cut off my air again, though thankfully letting me breathe in first, the volume of my desperate moans depletes massively, evidently this isn’t enough for you.
“I’m not gonna let you breathe unless you are silent boy…” After a few seconds, my moans cease.

I wait patiently, trying to remain motionless and silent even as my lungs begin to burn. You tighten your grip on my neck suddenly causing me to let out a yelp, this just makes you grin.

“I said quiet boy…” you repeat, keeping my breathing, or lack thereof, firmly under your control. I try my best to stay silent and eventually you allow me to breathe, and while frantic breathing is heard, you are satisfied at the lack of other noises and you return your focus to the tv. Seemingly bored of me sitting between your legs, mildly obstructing your vision of the tv you relatively gently push my upper body to the right with your arm, and use your leg to move the rest of my body to the left, leaving me relatively awkwardly lying on top of you. Getting what you had in mind, I do my best to reposition myself to be lying on the sofa, my shoulders and head resting in your lap.

“Something missing…” you say quietly as you look down at me for a few seconds before grabbing the muzzle discarded on the table next to the sofa and hold it in front of my face. I lie there calmly as you start securing it to my head though I do grunt and lift my head up when I hear the click of a padlock locking one of the buckles in place. I roll my eyes and relax again and you add another two padlocks before putting your attention back towards the tv, occasionally running your fingers through my hair.
I breathe calmly letting my head rest against your leg letting out a quiet moan each time you mess with my hair.

“Boy…” I lift my head up slightly and turn my head to try to look at you, though I can’t really twist my head enough my intent is obvious.

“Mmph?” I ask as you grab the remote and lower the volume of the tv significantly.

“Let's see how good that muzzle is at keeping you quiet…” A hand slowly works its way under my shirt and I attempt to pull away instinctively. I try to pull against you and let out an annoyed grunt, knowing you are well aware from experience exactly how effective the muzzle is.
I start laughing and struggling the second your hand reaches my skin, kicking my legs around wildly against the far end of the sofa. You grin and continue your assault, one arm wrapped around my chest to keep me too far. I continue to desperately thrash around laughing and pleading into the muzzle and eventually you stop. I breathe heavily leaning into your chest as you begin to play with my hair again. Gradually I begin to calm down and my breathing returns to normal though my quiet moans continue.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: Film Night [M/m]

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:57 am

Nice hand gagging scene.

I like the addition of the muzzle, combined with the tickling at the end.
Boy would've been more quiet if a wad of cloth of some sort had been stuffed in his mouth before being muzzled up.
But I guess the moaning just gives his Dom the excuse he needs to "punish" and fool around with his boi. Smart guy :quirk:

A promising start!
Looking forward to reading more from you.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:13 pm

Nice beginning :) I just wonder who the tormentor is :)

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:31 pm

squirrel wrote:Nice beginning :) I just wonder who the tormentor is :)

Hey! Don't look at me!
I'm not responsible for ALL the trouble that befalls these subs.
Most of it, but not all 8)

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:54 pm

bondagefreak wrote:

Hey! Don't look at me!

Really?? Well, that's a surprise! :D

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:03 am

bondagefreak wrote:

Hey! Don't look at me!

I can‘t believe that too 8) :P

Promising start, btw, Pup :-)
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

Pup
Kidnapper

Postby Pup » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:19 am

I think it is pretty obvious by the lack of sneaker sniffin' (So far in the story... ;) ) that he isn't the tormentor... :P

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:00 am

Excellent! I do love breath control. Is there any chastity and chloroform in the future?

Pup
Kidnapper

Postby Pup » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:58 am

mikeybound wrote:Excellent! I do love breath control. Is there any chastity and chloroform in the future?

Spoilers... ;)

CMacleanSK
TUGs Member

Postby CMacleanSK » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:00 pm

Wow. This is SUPER hot!
I'm always looking for people to talk to and interact with. Just be warned that if you're gonna tie me up, you better gag me. MMMMPH!!

Pup
Kidnapper

Postby Pup » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:00 pm

Thanks, I was going to leave this as it is but I thought I might as well continue it with another few chapters. A second chapter is in the works now... :)

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:18 am

Great start! I wish I could watch a movievwith a kinky dude like this

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:49 am

Pup wrote:Thanks, I was going to leave this as it is but I thought I might as well continue it with another few chapters. A second chapter is in the works now... :)

That second chapter of yours is LONG overdue, Pup.

We might have to gang up on you and "convince" you to speed up the process 8)

Pup
Kidnapper

Postby Pup » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:00 pm

bondagefreak wrote:
Pup wrote:Thanks, I was going to leave this as it is but I thought I might as well continue it with another few chapters. A second chapter is in the works now... :)

That second chapter of yours is LONG overdue, Pup.

We might have to gang up on you and "convince" you to speed up the process 8)

I vaguely remember pretty much finishing the second chapter, t'was so long ago I have no idea where I saved it though. I'll take a look around. xD

Return to “M/M”