Every crime is punished

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Jay Feely
Master

Every crime is punished

Postby Jay Feely » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:13 pm

Here I was in handcuffs being led down to my cell to serve my one year sentence for shoplifting 20 galloens of beer. They put me in the one person cell with a single uncomfortable bed. The cop, Justin Danville, said tomorrow, I will face some tugs to shape me back to a civil person.

I had no idea how stressful my life was about to be. He woke me up at 5 am the next morning. I was barely getting 4 hours of sleep, so this startled me since I was used to sleeping 7 to 8 hours. He pushed me out the cell, and I saw a bed with restraints on them. Justin told me to get on the bed willfully, and if I tried to run, it will be worse for me. Naturally, I chose to run. Big Mistake. He pursued me until he was able to body slam me.

He dragged me back to the bed by my ankles and strapped me securely to the bed. He then pushed the bed into a dark and narrow hallway. Justin then started my punishment. Because of my disobedience, he added 1 hour to my time. He dumped a sticky liquid onto my entire body, I knew right away it was honey. I was horrified because this was very uncomfortable, and I knew I could not handle it espevially when he turned on the heat. It was so unbearable that I begged him to pour water on me. Justin refused and added more honey to my toes, fingers, underarms, belly, and face. I was in disbelief.

The next hour became even more painful as he proceeded to pour milk on my body. I thought he was being generous as it relieved the stickiness I was feeling, but he was not finished with me. He then got out Hershey's chocolate sauce, Peanut Butter, and dumped it virgously onto my entire body. It became clear I was being tortured when he was enjoying it.

Then he sprayed me with icy water and my torment was finally over. However, it would get worse before it got better. He used a wet towel and placed it over my head, and I knew this was water boarding.

TBC
You will have to subdue me to restrain me. I been a bad boy so make sure you torture me too with anything but pain.

Return to “M/M”