Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Brazilian guy
TUGs Member

The kidnapping (MM/mM) CHAPTEL 5 IS UP!

Postby Brazilian guy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:26 am

THE KIDNAPPING

PART 1

Max was in alome in his home, was a cold day of winter, he was in his grey sweatshirt and sweatpants, wearing white long socks. His only problem was decide what cartoon he was choose. For a 14 yo boy, he was very developed on his arms and chest, he was very tall for his age too.

Everything was fine, but he don't noticed a black van parked in front of his house, and two mans watching him.

author's note.

Hey guys, Please comment your opinion, chat with me if you want to "get inside" the history. Sorry for the grammar mistakes.
Last edited by Brazilian guy on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

CMacleanSK
TUGs Member

Re: The kidnapping (MM/m)

Postby CMacleanSK » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:29 am

Great stuff so far. Keep it up
I'm always looking for people to talk to and interact with. Just be warned that if you're gonna tie me up, you better gag me. MMMMPH!!

alkaid_
Kidnapper

Postby alkaid_ » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:07 pm

nice starting!

FuzzyBalloonPhantom
TUGs Member

Postby FuzzyBalloonPhantom » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:02 am

Did I read the same story? ... it doesn't really lead to anything.

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:48 am

You can't just leave us with a short intro! Please post more.

Brazilian guy
TUGs Member

Postby Brazilian guy » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:49 am

Max don't noticed the van, but the guys inside the van noticed him, they checked the plan one more tima and got they stuff:
Tree long coils off rope;
Two big bandanas;
2 handguns.

They hearts was beating really fast. If they mage a mistake, they boss would kill them. With some fear, they entered by the window, was the living room, they walked and Max's was sleeping on the couch. They smiled and carefully they started tying his hands behind his body, the long sweatshirts sleeves protected his wrists and he stills sleeping. Then the legs, they started to tying his socked feet, one of the kidnappers (Rob) wanted to tickle his smalls feet, but his partner (Marshall) stopped him. Marshall took one bandana and knotted it on the middle, then stuffed the knot on Max's mouth. He started to wake up.

_Hmm?
_Good morning sunshine! You will go with us OK? Nighty night!

Then Rob blindfloded Max's with the another bandana and Marshall carry him like a potato sack. They opened the van door and laid Max's on the floor. Rob took the third coil of rope and put Max's on a strict hogtie. The door closed. The van turned on and they started to drive. The van stopped. The door opened. Max's was a potato sack again. They entered on a room with a lot of boxes and a bed. They boss entered on the room. He was a man in his 30's, was wearing a black woolen sweater, black pants and black shoes. He looked to the boy and said to his henchmans to leave. He took the blindfold off.

_Hello Max's. Made a good travel? I will explain everything to you. As of now, you will dress what I want and you will do what I want OK? Do this and everything will be fine with you. Marshall and Rob!
_Yes sir!
_Untie him now! And give to him some warm clothes!
_Yes sir!

They started to untie Max and give to him a blue woolen turtleneck sweater, black sweatpants and long thick white socks. Max didn't said a word. He put the sweater, it was warm and oversized. Then he put the sweatpants and the socks. When he was dressed, the boss entered into the room.

_You look great at this clothes! Oh, and I forgot to said to you: you will be tied too.
_What do you want from me?

The boss didn't said a word to him, just grab a long coil of rope and started to tie his wrists:

_Shut up, and keep quiet!
_HMMMMMPH!- Max said while the bandana was stuffed in his mouth and tied tightly behind his head. The man took another bandana and tied behind the boy's head, reinforcing his gag. He sit down the boy in the bed and took another coil of rope. He started to tie his little socked feet. Another rope tied his elbows and another tied his legs. Then the boss took a woolen balaclava mask and put on Max's head, he was blindfolded again.

_I have some plans for you, but first, enjoy yourself for a while.

END OF THE PART 2

HB54
TUGs Member

Reply to part 2: The kidnapping (MM/m)

Postby HB54 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:20 pm

A promising start

Brazilian guy
TUGs Member

Postby Brazilian guy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:30 am

CHAPTER 3: WHAT THE HELL?

So, Max was tied, gagged and blindfolded by his captor. He was scary and with fear of the future. But that situation had some weird stuffs: why the captor gave to him warm clothes? And he was so polite...

While Max was thinking about his situation, someone entered in the basement.

_Hello kid, are you OK?- Marshall said.
He took of the balaclava mask and put it on Max's head again, but now as a normal beanie.
_OK, I will release you and you can go to bathroom, but we have handguns, remember this.
Max nooded with the head and Marshall released him, except for him hands and the gag. He went to the bathroom, it was a liitle door on the basement with a toilet, a shower and a sink, the he came back to the room, and Marshall was there, with a long coin of white rope.

_C'mon kid.
Max sat on the bed, and Marshall tied his ankles.
_You have nice feet boy.-said Marshall while he tickled Max's socked feet.
_MPHHH!

The tickle session stopped 30 minutes after, and Max was exausted. Marshall opened one of the box and took a eletrical teethbrush, turned on and started to pass on Max's skin under the blue sweater. He laughed a lot behind his gag, and cried a little. Marshall blindfolded Max's with the balaclava mask and untied his wrists and then retied to the bed posts, he did the same to Max's feet. Max's felt a blanket covering him.
_Nighty Night, cousin.
_Mpppph?!
_Oh, you don't know? The boss is your uncle, and I and Rob are your cousins, we don't meet you, but you are going to understand everything tomorrow.

Max was tired, so he slept very fast, and he wake up, but blindfold blocked his vision. He heard someone entering on the basement.

_Hello nephew! Did you slept weel?
The Uncle untied his wrists and retied they behind his body, he did the same with his socked feet. Then, he rolled the balaclava as a normal beanie on Max's head, his uncle was dressed like Max: blue turtkeneck sweater, black jeans and white socks with carpet slippers.
_I will change your gag, OK?- he ungagged Max.
_Why you are doing this to me?- said Max for the first time as a captive.
_Well, me and your father aren't the model of brothers. We fought a lot, but I like you, you were a baby and probably your father don't talked with you about this. So I had the idea to "rescue" you!- clearly he wasn't a sane man.- This is what you have to know.- Then he handgagged Max.
_Mmmmmppph!
_Well, I bought some nice stuffs for your visit, I know that you have a sweater fetish, so I bought some for you, and I also know that you are into bondage, so I bought ropes and gags for you.- Thats was true, but how he knew that?

He opened the box and grab a red ballgag, then he replaced his hand for the gag and gagged Max with the red ball, he tied that tightly behind Max's head. Then he took a large red bandana and reforced the gag. He grabbed Max's socked feet and started to tickle him.

_You are really ticklish, nephew.- He ruflled the beanie- It is very cold here, do you want to try a new beanie?- He took off the black beanie and took one red wooly beanie with a boblle, the beanie was in Max's head now- I bought so many clothes for you nephew, We will try some later.
_Mppppppph!
_I know, I love you too.

END OF THE CHAPTER 3

alkaid_
Kidnapper

Re: The kidnapping (MMM/m) CHAPTEL 3 IS UP!

Postby alkaid_ » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:44 pm

nice!

squirrel
Kidnapper

Re: The kidnapping (MMM/m) CHAPTEL 3 IS UP!

Postby squirrel » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Awesome development of events!

Brazilian guy
TUGs Member

Re: The kidnapping (MMM/m) CHAPTEL 4 IS UP!

Postby Brazilian guy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:04 pm

CHAPTER 4

The Max's captor (and his uncle), was behind him, grabbing his body while he was struggling.

_So, we are dressed like twins now! Do you liked your sweater? I have anotheer one that you will love.
Then, he opened one of the boxes and took a black woollen patern turtleck sweater,
_OK, I will untie your hands so you can dress the sweater, but I have a handgun, remember this.- He started to untie Max's wrists.
_Dress the sweater, now!- MAx's saw the handgun, so he obeyed his uncle and dressed the sweater, it was warm and oversized for Max's body. After this, his uncle grab a coil of rope and started to untie his nephew's wrists again, Max's protested but the ballgag was very effective.

_OK, so let's start the fun- He grabbed Max's socked feet and started to tickle him, Max was so ticklish that he cried. After 15 minutes, the tickle torture stopped.

_THat's not fair, just you will have fun. We have to change this now! MARSHALL!- Marshall entered on the basement.
_Yes, dad?
_Dress this sweater right now.- he said ponting to a sweater exactly like Max's one.
_Why? I'm fine.
_Obey to me!
_OK, sir.

Marhall dressed the sweater a pair of grey sweatpants, a pair of white thick long socks.
_OK, what I have to do now?
_TUrn around. - Marshall turned. His father took a coil of black rope started to tie his son's wrists, his wrists was covered by the woollen sweater.
_WHAT ARE YOU DOING DAD?- his dad didn't answered, he just took a pair of white socks whith grey hells and tied that together and stuffed the large knot on his son's mouth, gagging him- MMMmmmphhh!

The captor sat his son on the bed with Max.
_Now the team is complet.

END OF CHAPTEER 4

HarveyGasson
Kidnapped

Re: The kidnapping (MM/mM) CHAPTEL 4 IS UP!

Postby HarveyGasson » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:36 pm

Looking forward to more

Bondage in Paris
TUGs Member

Postby Bondage in Paris » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:31 am

Great, I'm no longer the only one with a sweater fetish!

draculakey
Kidnapped

Postby draculakey » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:54 pm

Awesome work here.

alkaid_
Kidnapper

Postby alkaid_ » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:32 pm

ahwww... little Max...

What's wrong and a fuck with his uncle and cousins!

Brazilian guy
TUGs Member

Postby Brazilian guy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:26 pm

CHAPTER 5

Marshall was now bound and sockgagged with his cousin, wearing the same childish clothes. His father was tying his wrists behind his body, this was so tight, but the sweater was protecting his skin. The gag was two long white and grey thick socks tied together and the knot was stuffed on his mouth and double knottted behind his head, reducing his protests to muflled sounds. His father sat him on the bed and started to tie his son's socked feet, than he passed to his legs. Marshall prostested, it was very tight, but for his dad that was OK.

_OK boys, let's start the game.- He said when he finished his job on Marshall's leg.- You will be tickled for 30 minutes and the one who don't piss will win. Rob!- ROb entered in the room and saw his cousin and brother in that situation, he started to laugh.
_Hey bro! You are enjoying your restraining uh? - Rob said pointing to Marshall's obvious erection.
_MMMpppph!- MArshall protested.
_Shut up Rob! We will tickle this two for 15 minutes OK! And you "enjoy" being tied up and gagged too, you always ask to me to do this with you!

Marshall didn't answer. The tickle session started and the two cousins struglled a lot, the captors started with they necks, passed to his chest under the sweaters, and to they socked feet. Any of the two pissed and they passed to the next challenge.

Rob took two pairs of clothespins and his father put that on they nipples under the sweaters.

_OK boys, you can't scream for 30 minutes. If one of you scream, will be punished.

The captors started to squirm the clothspins and the pain was huge for the two poor prisioners, and the little Max didn't resist and screamed a little.

_We have a winner!- The Uncle said- ANd the little Max will be punished. :lol:

MAx's started to struggle on him restrains and ballgag, and he was thinking in what his father was doing for him

END OF CAPTER 5

AUTOR'S NOTE

I'm sorry for the delay, and the next chapter will be the revelation of Max's father. It will be up in a few weeks.
Thanks!

alkaid_
Kidnapper

Re: The kidnapping (MM/mM) CHAPTEL 5 IS UP!

Postby alkaid_ » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:00 am

Poor Max....

He dont deserve this... but its funny

Return to “M/M”