The Eating Contest (multiple m/m)

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

The Eating Contest (multiple m/m)

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:06 pm

I wrote this story for another site two or three years ago but never posted it at this site before; because I was uncertain whether or not it violated any of the rules. For one thing, although all characters being tied or doing the tying/tormenting are underage, the scenario is set up by an adult and witnessed by various other adults who gamble on the outcome but do not participate in the TUGs themselves. There is no nudity nor sexual activity involved; just a straightforward Tug-related eating contest with involuntary participants.
One reason I am posting this is to help clarify where the line should be drawn when adults and teens are in the same story but do NOT interact.
If reactions are favorable I will post more (there is much more already done for both text and story). If not I'll just take this down again.

Forced feeding 1c.jpg

Chef: Welcome to the Moonshine Diner, boys. I hope you're all comfortable.

Ian (the boy with the gray shorts and bowl haircut): Well, I'm not! Why in hell did you tie us up to these chairs? I was told we were here to get some free food.

Chef: And so you are. Lots of it. The ropes are just to ensure that you don't leave.

Hank (the boy to Ian's left) (suspiciously): Why would we want to leave?

Chef (lightly): Well, some of the food might not be to your liking. Lima beans and spinach and Brussels sprouts for instance. Though we'll have pies and hamburgers too. The thing is, you six are here to participate in a food-eating contest... and to win you have to eat more and longer than the others. Simple, no?

Sean (the boy to Ian's right): And once we've done that we can go home?

Chef: No, the winner gets to go home. The remaining five must stay here overnight and then participate in the next contest tomorrow night. Then the winner of that one gets to go home, and the next four stay again, and so on.

Mike (the boy to Sean's right): And the last one remaining after five nights?

Chef (with a sinister smile): You don't want to know.

Ralph (the boy to Hank's left): You can't get away with this. Our folks won't let you!

Chef: Actually your folks volunteered you for this contest, for $150 each. You see, they claim each if you is eating them out of house and home. So now your talents for eating will be put to good use. The customer I draw in to watch the contest and place bets on the winner will make me a fortune.

Jake (the boy between Mike and Ralph): You're crazy! You can't get away with this!

Chef: You kid have such big mouths. (Grins) Good; you'll need them for the contest, which starts in just a few hours. Rest and relax until then. Meanwhile, would you boys like something to eat?

The boys make their refusals in various but purely negative ways.

Forced feeding 2a.jpg

Hours pass, and it begins to get dark outside as evening approaches. All is quiet in Moonshine's Diner, as the place is open for business only at night. Finally the diner staff begins to arrive and begin preparations for the night's business. None of them pay any attention to the boys bound at the table, despite their best efforts to beg for release.

Chef: Be quiet kids, or I'll have to gag you until the contest begins.

Ian: EAT SHIT!

Chef (in a no-nonsense tone): Say something like that to me again and I’ll make sure that's what you do! Same goes for the rest of you.

Silence pervades the room as Chef's wait staff gather around him.

Sancho (waiter): Looks like you've collected a wild bunch of contestants this time around, Fred.

Chef (aka Fred): They've got spirit, that's for sure. That ought to make the contest far more interesting than when we had willing volunteers. The fact that they can't just quite this time should make the stakes interesting.

Wilma (waitress): So how are you going to make them eat if they can't even feed themselves?

Chef: Simple. The people who bet the most on them get to feed them. Since the feeders will have a vested interest in the outcome, they'll make sure none of the contestants will slack off.

Kyle (15-year-old busboy): And I get to bring them all their grub? Cool. Can I place a bet too?

Chef: Sorry Kyle, but no. You might be tempted to influence the outcome. Can’t have my customers think the game is rigged. But don't worry; do a good job keeping them supplied with food and I’ll make sure you get a nice bonus for tonight's work.

Kyle (with a wicked grin): Cool!

Chef: Better get ready. The first customers are driving into the parking lot now.

Forced Feeding 3a.jpg

It grows as dark outside as it is inside the hearts of the six boys tied in place around the table as the customers began to enter the restaurant. The only lights that have been turned on are those overhead and closest to the six contestants themselves, while from their point of view the rest of the world is plunged into unfathomable darkness.

There are the sounds of whispered and amused conversation as the customers are seated... placing their orders for food and drink and placing their bets on the winner of the contest at the same time.

The winning contestant would pay four to one odds. As there are six contestants, this leaves a hefty percentage for the house. Wagers are apparently being placed on the boys on a fairly even basis, with no clear favorites or underdogs.

The restaurant appears to be nearly fully occupied when Kyle comes to the table with a broad grin on his face. Behind him three other boys his age step into the light.

Kyle: Three of your helpers have arrived, and the others will appear shortly. I think each of you know your server.

One of the boys, an athletic black boy in a blue shirt, stands between Ian and Hank. His name is Chris.

Chris (turning to Hank): Hiya Hank. Remember me?

Hank (evidently horrified): Oh no! What are you doing here?

Chris: When I heard about this contest, and that you would be in it, I just knew I had to get in on it.

Ian (to Hank): What's wrong? Who is this kid?

Hank (to Ian): one of my schoolmates, and the worst bully in my grade. He's the bane of my existence!

At this point the other two boys come into the light and stand by the table. One, a tall, slim boy in black shorts and black T-shirt, steps between Sean and Mike, and faces Mike with a sour look of satisfaction; his name is Larry. The other steps in between Jake and Ralph, and looks mildly at Jake; his name is Chet. Mike and Jake look at the newcomers with horrified expressions; obviously knowing who they are looking at.

Chet (to Jake): We meet again, food thief. Heheheheheee.

Larry: I hope you're hungry tonight, Mike.

Jake and Mike: *Groan!*

Kyle: Looks like this will be a fun contest tonight. And the other three haven't even shown up yet. Oh wait, here they come now.

Three other boys walk within the lighted area around the table, and each stands alongside of the three remaining boys tied in place who has not already received a visitor.

The first is a slightly stocky Asian boy who stands to Ian's right and look at him. The next is a taller, slenderer boy wearing glasses, blue shirt and shorts, and a flat-top haircut, who stands beside Hank. Finally, a swarthy Filipino boy wearing a Gangsta outfit stands besides Ralph. None of the tied boys looks even remotely happy at seeing their would-be companion.

Forced Feeding 4a.jpg

Ralph (nervously to Filipino boy): Long time no see, Rico.

Rico (sardonically): Not long enough to suit you though, huh Ralphie? I remember the last time we met clear as if it was yesterday. Now I'm gonna get you back for stealing my bike.

Ralph: I only borrowed it for a while.

Rico: And did a hundred dollars of damage to it during that 'while'. Now I'm going to have some fun helping you win this contest. And you'd better win, because I bet another hundred on you being the winner.

The other boys are having similar conversations with their 'partners', each of whom has been wronged in some way by the boy tied to his chair beside him. It would appear the Fred the chef chose wisely and well in selecting his contestants; none of whom have any friends and all of whom have numerous acquaintances who would love to witness this predicament they were in.

Some of the 'servers' bring up small chairs for themselves so that they may be seated while they feed their 'partner', but others choose to simply. Rico chooses to stand, but removes his shirt just as the food is being brought in to the table.

The first serving is a breakfast dish (even though it is now past nine o'clock in the evening and it is fully dark outside) composed of fried eggs, bacon, hash browns, and a well-buttered English muffin - along with a cup of cold grape juice.

By this time all six boys at the table are quite hungry and the food looks and smells extremely inviting. Therefore, their 'servers' have no difficulty in getting their particular 'charges' to eat what is set before them.

Forced feeding 5a.jpg

Ralph finds the experience particularly distracting. On the one hand, it is extremely humiliating to be tied to a chair and forced to eat whatever is set before him in such a public venue, with at least a hundred customers in the diner all now watching him and the other five 'contestants' as they eat their own meals (in a much more leisurely manner) and continuing to place their bets on who they think will win the eating contest.

But at the same time the food (at least this first course) is tasty and he is very hungry. But there is another matter that Ralph does not want to think about. Rico, though more an adversary than a friend at this time, is well-built, handsome, and - especially with his shirt off - is quite attractive to Ralph. He has never experienced such feeling for another boy before and does not know how to handle it; especially under such strange circumstances as these. Fortunately, his feelings are easily masked during the encounter because of the general commotion; he is, after all, hardly the sole center of anyone's attention right now.

Except for Rico... and Rico is a very perceptive boy indeed.

Forced feeding 6a.jpg

The boys get through the first course easily enough, as the food is tasty and they are hungry. Within five minutes of being served his first course, each boy at the table - assisted by his server - has cleaned off his plate.

But now the second course arrives, and matters proceed quite differently because this time each boy is served the most unpopular vegetables known to boy-kind.

This course is composed of a salad, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, spinach, collard greens, and asparagus. Not a single one of the six contestants likes a single one of these vegetables, even though each is fresh and cooked to perfection. There is nothing wrong with the vegetables; other than the contestants' extreme distaste for them.

But of course this is what their servers have been waiting for. Each server has bet on the boy he is feeding winning the contest, and none of them are willing to let his charge just say "No" to what is being served him.

Ian was being particularly stubborn in his refusal to eat even a single bite of the vegetarian delight set before him.

Jack (to Ian): Maybe your mom lets you get away with not eating your veggies, but you're eating everything here if I have to cram it all down your throat!

And Jack immediately makes good on his threat; pulling on Ian's hair and forcing his mouth open in the process. Nor are the other servers any less enthusiastic in feeding their charges their vegetables. Lee even gives Sean some nipple cripples when he thinks Sean is eating too slow.

Forced feeding 7a.jpg

Fortunately the salads are not too large nor the nasty vegetables too numerous, and the six now somewhat nauseated contestants finally manage to consume the last of them - at least, after sufficient 'persuasion' from their servers to do so. It helps that the contestants at least got their choice of salad dressing for the salad, and this helps them get the greens down more easily.

Some of the boys began to moan when the third course was brought up, but those moans quickly faded when the boys saw that their next course included steak and baked potatoes (along with more vegetables, but all but Jake liked pea and carrots).

It was somewhat tough sledding for Jake, who didn't like any vegetables whereas his fellow contestants liked or at least tolerated them. But his server Chet was brooking no refusal. Since Chet was not allowed to help his 'partner' by eating the vegetables himself, he made sure that no scrap of food remained on the plate more than a minute or so after everyone else had finished.

Chet would have made sure Jake finished even faster than he had, but Chet had to be careful not to injure Jake by shoving the fork into his mouth too hard. As it was, his enthusiasm nearly caused a few choking incidents. Ironically, this was - however unintentionally - sufficient incentive to get Jake to eat his veggies as fast as he could. Better to eat the veggies than to choke on a piece of steak shoved too forcefully down his throat.

Forced Feeding 08a.jpg

The steak course is finished and quickly cleared away, and the next course brought in: cheeseburgers and French fries.

Although this food would normally be very appealing, the six boys in the contest are no longer at all hungry. In fact, even the hungriest of them when they had started out is feeling distinctly stuffed. No one wants to eat any further - not even the tastiest dessert would appeal to any of them now.

Unfortunately, none of the contestants have any say in the matter, and their servers relentlessly continue to shove food into their mouths. Forcefully if need be, now that the sharpness of utensils causing them possible injury is no longer a factor.

Mike in particular is feeling a bit bloated, but Larry is not giving him any respite. A few hard taps to his bloated stomach convinces Mike that he had better cooperate, or his growing bellyache would have more than one cause.

Larry's face is wreathed with a cherubic smile as he held the cheeseburger up to Mike's mouth. Mike merely closes his eyes tightly and does his best to continue. However, in place of the soda that was served with this course, Mike would have been happier with a glass of water with a couple of Alker-Seltzer tablets dissolved into it.
But at least the food itself is good enough not to make this ordeal too onerous as yet to the six reluctant contestants.

Forced Feeding 9a.jpg

The previous course is cleared away and the next one served up; a medium sized cheese pizza cut into six slices. At first each boy tied at the table thinks that they would be splitting this one pizza and getting only a single slice apiece from it, but as a second and then a third pizza is brought in, it is clearly evident that each of them would be expected to devour an entire pizza.

Each of the boys moans at this, but Hank moans the most loudly - in part because it is his turn to be the first served. Like all the boys, he normally had a lean, trim figure despite his tendency to eat enough to feed two boys his size. But now his once-taut belly is already beginning to bulge painfully from the food he had already been forced to eat. He loves pizza and normally would have relished this free meal; but now he is already stuffed and sees this new course as sheer torture.

So does Chris; his server. With a smile of pure glee on his dark, handsome face, Chris lifts the first slice up to Hank's mouth. Hank cannot bring himself to open his mouth to accept this food however; not until the fingers of Chris's other hand digs into Hank's hair and tugs backward on it with unrelenting force.

Forced Feeding 9b.jpg

To be Continued?
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

alex967
Kidnapper

Re: The Eating Contest (multiple m/m)

Postby alex967 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:55 pm

Now I'm hungry :(! Nice story, hopefully you continue it...
As for the adult-teen situation, frankly I don't see anything wrong in this case but I guess the final decision should go to the mods

Btw. I don't know if it's only just me but I can't vote on the poll

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:30 pm

alex967 wrote:Now I'm hungry :(! Nice story, hopefully you continue it...
As for the adult-teen situation, frankly I don't see anything wrong in this case but I guess the final decision should go to the mods

Btw. I don't know if it's only just me but I can't vote on the poll

Probably not just you, as no votes have tallied at all. Must be a glitch in the voting program. it defaults to 0 for a never-ending poll, but maybe some error caused it to run the poll for literally no days.
I've reset it for 732 days (over two years), if you want to try again. I just voted for myself so it works now at least.
Btw I'm a mod myself and vague on the question myself. Probably Zanev can make a final determination on this matter.
Meanwhile, thanks for the positive feedback.

alex967
Kidnapper

Postby alex967 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:44 pm

Jason Toddman wrote:Probably not just you, as no votes have tallied at all. Must be a glitch in the voting program. it defaults to 0 for a never-ending poll, but maybe some error caused it to run the poll for literally no days.
I've reset it for 732 days (over two years), if you want to try again. I just voted for myself so it works now at least.
Btw I'm a mod myself and vague on the question myself. Probably Zanev can make a final determination on this matter.
Meanwhile, thanks for the positive feedback.

Nope, still can't vote. Anyway you at least know I want you to continue XD

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:22 pm

Well, that's odd. Can't figure out what is wrong, so I've deleted the poll.

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:05 am

It depends on the situation. If the story line is that a couple of kids are home alone, and are tied up by burglars, to keep them out of the way, I don't see a problem. Nor do I see anything wrong with a kid being kidnapped and tied up by an adult. Such story lines frequently occur in movies and on TV, and no one bats an eye.

I do, however, have qualms about adults and kids playing tie up games together when there is more than a three year age gap. 20 and 17, fine; but 25 and 16? Ahhhh, no.

But then, that's me, and that's an opinion. Agree or disagree.

Drawscore

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:12 am

This would be my worst nightmare. Great story.
You will have to subdue me to restrain me. I been a bad boy so make sure you torture me too with anything but pain.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:19 am

drawscore wrote:It depends on the situation. If the story line is that a couple of kids are home alone, and are tied up by burglars, to keep them out of the way, I don't see a problem. Nor do I see anything wrong with a kid being kidnapped and tied up by an adult. Such story lines frequently occur in movies and on TV, and no one bats an eye.

I do, however, have qualms about adults and kids playing tie up games together when there is more than a three year age gap. 20 and 17, fine; but 25 and 16? Ahhhh, no.

But then, that's me, and that's an opinion. Agree or disagree.

Drawscore

If you mean Chef Fred; he is merely the instigator. He plays no active role in the proceedings except for providing the locale and the food. The only reason he is over 18 is because having him be under 18 in such a scenario would be even less believable than it already is. He could be 16 and it would have no bearing on any other detail of the story whatsoever. In fact, i don't recall l ever establishing what his age is. Even with the beard, he could be 18 for all you know (and in fact his 3D model uses a young adult base with NO other age markers). I've worked with people even younger than 18with even bushier beards.
In any case, honest opinions are what I am looking for - whether they support me or not.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:25 am

Jay Feely wrote:This would be my worst nightmare.

Really? I would have thought you'd love taking part in something like this. I know I would. :D

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:07 pm

This could easily be a nightmare from the home ec class in the Matrix. I don't see anything wrong with it Jason and your artwork is up to its usual fine standard. Not easy to do when the story itself limits your options. Doing great pal. Keep it up.
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:28 pm

tony2 wrote:This could easily be a nightmare from the home ec class in the Matrix. I don't see anything wrong with it Jason and your artwork is up to its usual fine standard. Not easy to do when the story itself limits your options. Doing great pal. Keep it up.

Well, it's not the story itself that limits my options. I could easily make this really racey... but that would be inappropriate for this site and that is what really limits my options. But there's still quite a bit I can do.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:45 pm

Jason, you are a master artist and storyteller to fit your scenes. Please don't doubt yourself. I never did and I suspect I have a lot of company.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:32 am

It's good to see a new piece by you.
I hope that the "usual suspects" don't try it on, though.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Dominik
TUGs Member

Postby Dominik » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:41 am

If reactions are favorable I will post more

Well, my reaction is favorable. cheers

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:37 am

"Eat, you little pig!" Chris tells Hank sternly. "Eat, or I'll start using that swollen gut of yours as a punching bag!"

It is an empty threat of course; it had already been determined that the winner of this contest would essentially be the one who went longest without barfing, and a forceful enough punch in the gut would likely cause Chris's reluctant partner to lose the bet right along with his long dinner.

Hank is unaware of this however, and forces himself to begin eating even as Mike and Sean were still being served their own pizzas. The fact that the pizza is delicious makes little impression on Hank however. In fact, he finds himself in the odd position of what seems like self-inflicted torture. By now, that is really all eating anything at all is.

Forced Feeding 9e.jpg

The six boys all manage to finish eating the pizzas set before them, but there are no sounds of contentment among them now; but rather groans of discomfort (only partially muffled by the snickers of merriment among their servers). Each boy had a lean build and had begun this contest with lean bellies and hearty appetites. Now though their bellies are bulging as if they had somehow become pregnant, and in some cases tugging so painfully against the ropes tied around their middles that in some cases their captors felt enough pity for them to slacken these ropes a little.

A few moans of misery are punctuated by loud belches.

"Time for round six," announces Fred the chef. The customers scattered around the restaurant cheer at this announcement, but the six reluctant contestants moan all the louder.

"My God, I'm gonna burst if I'm forced to eat anything else," Ian complains.

'I'll be lucky if I don't throw up even as it is!" Mike adds.

"Bet that wouldn't please Fred any," Hank points out. "It might scare away his customers!"

"I couldn't care less, but I'd be afraid what he'd do to us afterward!" Jake retorts.

The next course arrives; plates with heaping helpings of pancakes with a topping of melted butter.

"No syrup?" Sean asks pathetically as his plateful is set down before him. "Some syrup might help the pancakes go down better!"

"Get the customer some syrup, Kyle," Fred tells the busboy.

Everyone's pancakes get virtually drenched in maple syrup.

"Thanks a lot, Sean!" Ralph grouses ungraciously as Rico gleefully proceeds to feed him.

Sean is not too happy himself, but he doesn't get a chance to voice his own complaints before Lee begins to enthusiastically shove forkfuls of pancakes at him.

Forced Feeding 10.jpg

All six boys manage to finish the last of the pancakes at about the same time, leaving the winner of the contest still anyone's guess. However, it is not obvious to everyone that the end of the contest is near, for all six boys are steadily slowing down in their consumption. Even 'encouragement' by their servers to keep on eating - often in the form of nipple cripples or other such subtle tortures - is failing to induce the contestants to keep eating. Each of them is pretty near his limit, and the winner is likely to be decided by the next course.

Fred notices at this time that some of the contestants are apparently ready to hurl, and it suddenly occurs to him that such a sight would be off-putting to his paying customers. So he comes up with an idea he hopes will avoid such an outcome.

Each contestant is now served a large apple pie. "The first contestant to finish eating his pie will be declared the winner!" Chef Fred announces.

One would think that suddenly seeing the light at the end of the tunnel would spur the contestants on to their best efforts. Rather than facing an interminable and increasingly difficult to swallow set of courses to swallow, the first to finish his pie would not only not have to eat another bite but would be free to leave and never be forced to eat another bite of food he didn't want ever again - except perhaps at home; but even then not to the point of one's belly bursting!

The reality is very different. All six boys are literally stuffed, and eating even one slice of pie now seems like as difficult - and as unappealing - an undertaking as cutting down a tree the way beavers do it; by gnawing at the trunk.

Forced Feeding 11.jpg

Their servers have their work cut out for them now. With heavy bets on the line, each server does his best to compel his charge to eat the pie as if his life depended on it; often heavily implying that such was exactly the case. "Eat it and win, or what I'll do you the next time I catch you will be even worse," is pretty much the gist of what each server tells his charge.

In the end, it is either Chet who proves most persuasive or Jake who soonest manages to find the room to consume the entire pie. Perhaps Jake was fonder of apple pie than the others; who knows? But whatever the reason, Jake manages to finish his pie while even the second place finisher, Ian, still has over a quarter of his pie left to go.

Despite the contest being over, the remaining servers continue to force pie down their charges' throats simply out of pure spite. Sounds of choking and pleading go pretty much unheeded. Chet meanwhile is whooping it up happily. Jake merely sits there with a smile of relief on his face as he struggles not to throw up.

While bets are being paid off and the losing contestants are left to the tender mercies of their frustrated servers (all of whom lost money betting on their respective clients), Jake suddenly finds himself confronted by his server Chet on one side and the busboy Kyle on the other. Rather than untie him from his chair to let him come with them on his own, they simply grab him up chair and all and rapidly haul him off as rapidly as they can go toward the kitchen despite his protests.

The waitress Wilma walks rapidly ahead of them to kick the kitchen doors aside; allowing the three to cross into the kitchen with no fuss or bother. Jake is then set down in the middle of the kitchen floor, where a smiling Chef Fred stands facing him with a most unholy-looking smile on his face.

Before Jake can ask what is going on, Wilma abruptly and efficiently gags him from behind; rendering all his queries incomprehensible.

"Well, congratulations on winning the eating contest," Chef Fred says to a suddenly horrified Jake as he grabs a meat axe and steps toward the helplessly bound boy. "And now that you're all fattened up for the slaughter, I guess it's times to give you your prize. You're going to be tomorrow's special: Roast Kid."

Forced Feeding 12a.jpg

Chef Fred laughs maniacally as he hefts the meat axe, which looms fixedly in Jake's vision like a guillotine blade. The others show no surprise, but simply smile indulgently at chef and captive alike.

Jake screams into his gag and struggles in his bonds, but he is unable to escape and arouse only amused contempt in his captors.

Chef Fred steps closer and closer with an eager smile on his face while Jake attempts to scream in horror.

Then, just as Jake thinks he is about to breathe his last, Fred laughs in a much more normal manner and sets the meat axe down on a nearby table.

"Got you!" he says with a grin as he points upward. Jake looks up, and sees a hidden video set inside a ceiling rafter.

Jake doesn't quite dare to believe this is all a joke after all however until his captors proceed to let him go free. "Now then," Chef Fred tells Jake as he is given his normal clothes to put back on; "if you want to be a contestant in a future eating contest, I suggest you amend your ways and don't steal food from people again."

"I'll never steal again! I swear!" Jake promises sincerely.

He is offered a ride home but decides he prefers to make it home by himself; the outcomes of rides in certain gangster movies flitting through his overwrought mind. He never gives a thought to the other five 'contestants' still in captivity that he is leaving behind.

Shortly after Jake and Chet leave the moonshine diner, the last of the winning bets are paid off as well as bills for the meals, and a swarm of happy customers head home. By the time the restaurant closes its door for the night, it is actually early morning, and the sun is just rising over the eastern horizon.

Chef Fred is most pleased; it was a very successful evening. Now all that has to be done is for the tables to be cleaned, and all necessary items be packed away for the following night's venture. This includes the remaining five contestants, who must now be stowed in the cellar for the day.

Chef Fred and his staff - plus the five boys who had been servers to the losers - haul the five losing contestants (chairs, bonds, and all) down to the cellar one by one. There are toilet facilities down there, and each losing contestant is allowed unhindered access to them for five minutes each; starting with those who had managed to eat the most of the five remaining and on from there. They are also allowed to wash themselves and are given a generous allowance of fresh cold water and Alka Seltzer. Though all have been untied, all are on their best behavior as they are outnumbered six-to-five by boys somewhat older, larger, and stronger than they are and the door out of the cellar has been securely locked to prevent any escape,

By this time Fred, Wilma, and all the wait staff have gone home, but Kyle the busboy has been left in charge of the remaining contestants' care and well-being, and he has the other five servers to assist him. Once the contestants' needs have been met (none of them need to be fed; that's for sure!), they are secured with ponderous shackles on their wrists and ankles.

Three of the contestants are locked inside an old walk-in freezer (with prison doors instead of the usual steel door) set into the wall. The freezer of course has been shut off and is empty of anything other than its prisoners. The cellar is cool enough for comfort in any case. The other two - the ones who could not finish their pie - are placed in separate small metal cages with their wrists bound behind them rather than in front.

Forced feeding 13a2.jpg

Kyle and the others plan to take turns guarding the captive contestants through the day; seeing to their needs as well as ensuring they do not go anywhere. However, that does not mean they have no intention passing the time teasing and tormenting their charges; laughing at the discomfort of their food-swollen bellies while thinking of ways of making their discomfort even worse!

The servers do not limit themselves with giving attention just to their original 'clients' with whom they had already had a history. Instead, they introduce themselves to each of the remaining five 'overnight guests' as well; perhaps quietly selecting a particular partner to spend the day guarding and tormenting. At least for the first part of the night since the clients will need their sleep. But perhaps they can sleep in shifts, as the servers themselves plan to do.

Rico totally ignores Ralph - who is standing inside the deactivated walk-in freezer - and crouches down beside Ian's cage. Ian tries to ignore this attention at first; but finally looks at Rico almost against his will. The younger boy looks almost entranced; as a bird might look at a snake. "Need some water? Or some Tums?" Rico asks almost kindly.

In fact by this time Ian badly needs to go to the bathroom but hates to admit it. But before long the need is too great and he timidly admits to it. He expects to be teased about it; perhaps allowed to wallow in his own waste inside that cramped cage. But Kyle and the others have been instructed to give the guests liberal bathroom breaks under the circumstances, and so Rico and Lee let Ian out of the cage to do his business; even freeing his hands and allowing him to do his business unaided and unsupervised.

Forced feeding 13b2.jpg

They can afford such generosity since there is no way to leave the semi-enclosed bathroom but the way he came in - with all six of his 'supervisors' between him and the door to the stairway. As that door is also securely locked, Ian has no choice but to let himself be re-shackled and escorted back to his cage once he has relieved himself. Even so, the gesture of seeming kindness has its desired effect and Ian is much less reluctant than before to talk with Rico and do whatever he says.

Larry on the other hand seems to prefer staying with Mike in the other small cage, and Jack is crouching beside him as they both look in on Mike. The smaller blond boy is kneeling miserably inside the small cage - hand hands cuffed behind him - and is pointedly ignoring the both of them. Rather than gently ask him if he needs to go, they crudely make jokes about how long he can hold out in there and pretend to place bets on the outcome.

Forced feeding 13d2.jpg

Inside the main cage, Sean, Hank, Ralph are allowed to rest or do whatever they want inside the cage; unbothered and watched only by Chris as he sits atop Ian's small cage. But the three boys cannot rest, but watch Mike sympathetically as he is relentlessly teased and goaded into saying something by his two steady tormentors. Each of the three is allowed his own bathroom break while guarded by Kyle and Lee, who are much less obtrusive than Rico, Jack, or Larry... at least for the time being. But the rest of the time they are in their cell, they watch mike being teased and sympathize with him. However, none attempts to draw any of his tormentors' attention away from him and onto themselves.

Chris says nothing, but simply watches the three occupants of the walk-in even as they watch Mike and his two tormentors.

After a while Mike is unable to ignore his own needs any more but takes the small revenge of making sure that Larry lost his bet to Jack.

tbc

Forced feeding 13e.jpg

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:02 pm

Another great sesson.... thanks

Return to “M/M”