The way of the rope

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

EzraMarubayashi
TUGs Member

The way of the rope

Postby EzraMarubayashi » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:55 pm

Part 1

Thomas had always been an odd boy. He was rather short, thin, with brown scruffy hair. He was invisible to girls but a lighthouse for bullies. His only hobby was playing videogames, something that his parents didn't approve since his grades weren't good either. Highschool had been hell for him and he still had two more years to go.

There was this guy, Jeff, who made his life particularly miserable. The blond guy, with his 6' 2'', was much taller than Thomas, and even though he wasn't exactly the muscular type, he was quite able to beat the shit out of him. The continuous presence of his friends Ronnie and Calvin just made things worse.

One day, he was walking home with Darryl, the school jock who had just saved him from what could have been a gruesome beating.

"Why don't you take self defense classes? There's a karate class at school that you could take", said Darryl.

"I don't know. I've never been good at sports. Is that what you practice? The way you kicked their butts was awesome"

"Nah, I'm into jiu-jitsu. There's a dojo on my way home. You should go."

"If it's around your neighborhood, it must be fancy, and I cannot afford fancy. But you're right, I'll take karate ASAP."

Thomas followed Darryl's advice and started his karate classes. The first days were great. It was tougher than he expected, but he was so enthusiastic about it that he didn't care. He was exhausted but happy. Even his parents encouraged him. Then, it all went down the drain. The second week, Jeff and his buddies showed up in class. It turns out that the beating they got from Darryl made them think they should become martial artists themselves.
Thomas got there first, but a week was not enough advantage and when they practiced with each other, he always had to be the partner of one of them, resulting in a beating every class, besides the ones he got from them regularly. It was more than he could take.

Next time he saw Darryl, he asked him about his dojo. Given the support he got from his parents on that karate thing, he was sure he could get some help to start his jiu-jitsu classes.

"Sure. They give you one free class. Come today. We are having a special lesson on something called hojojutsu. It's only for advanced guys, but you'll find it entertaining.", Darryl said, enthusiastically.

Thomas got there and spoted Darryl talking to some of his friends. He was kind of nervous, but he decided to approach. He noticed all of the students had some rope with them. Darryl explained to him that hojojutsu was a special technique used by the samurais in the ancient Japan to immobilize their prisoners.

The sensei entered the room and after the mandatory warm up, he announced they would have some combat practice with the techniques they had learned so far. Thomas moved to a corner. The combat area was cleared and the sensei called Darryl and David to it. It seemed a quite uneven match. Darryl, with his muscles and light tan, together with his perfect short brown hair and light brown eyes, looked like a modern greek hero. David, however, was thin, pale, with big brown eyes and black scruffy hair. He even wore glasses, for God's sake. He was around 5' 9", some five inches shorter than Darryl.

"Don't let his Harry Potter looks fool you", said another guy to him, like he was reading his mind. "He can get anyone trussed up like a turkey in a blink of an eye".

He was right. As soon as the match began, he started moving fast, avoiding any attempt of Darryl to catch him. Darryl threw some punches, avoiding himself David's grasps, but didn't connect any. He finally did it with a low kick and sent David to the mat in what later proved to be a mistake, because David turned quickly and grabbed Darryl's left leg, tying the rope around it and making him loose his balance. Once Darryl was down, David moved to the other side, taking Darryl's leg with him. The big guy was caught off guard, so he couldn't put any resistance when his leg was bound to his neck. The rest happened so fast that Thomas couldn't believe it. In a matter of seconds, Darryl's hands were tied behind his back, and his right leg joined his left one, putting the jock in a tight hogtie. All of his efforts couldn't stop the little guy and soon enough, he was completely defenseless, defeated and bound at his feet.

Thomas contemplated his friend, the strong boy who smashed the school bullies just a couple of weeks ago, lying on the ground, unable to do anything but wait for his release. He knew it then. All that punching and kicking was not for him. He had to learn how to tie someone up like that. He could see himself stepping on Jeff and his friends, just like David was right now on Darryl.

TBC

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The way of the rope

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:03 pm

A very original way or opening up a bondage-themed story.

Congrats! There aren't many martial art/self-defence/bondage stories on here so far.

Looking forward to the next part!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:25 am

EzraMarubayashi wrote:
He was invisible to girls but a lighthouse for bullies.

Good line.
I look forwrad to reading the rest of this yarn.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

EzraMarubayashi
TUGs Member

Postby EzraMarubayashi » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:52 am

Part 2

Excited with his discovery, Thomas talked to the sensei and tried to get lessons in hojojutsu, but the man said that he had to start with another martial art, such as jiujitsu. This was heartbreaking for the skinny boy and he was convinced the sensei only wanted to get more money out of him, but he accepted his terms and started taking classes there.

He felt frustrated. Even tough the lessons were active and he was starting to learn something, he just wanted to be able to subdue those jerks that were bothering him at school on a daily basis, and he was running out of patience. On the bright side, he started making friends with David. He became a huge fan of him since he saw the practice combat he had with Darryl. He was getting to know him better and it turned out they had a lot in common. David had also had troubles with bullies until he learned martial arts. David encouraged him constantly to give 110% in every class so that he could be really good at it and it worked for a little while.

One day, Thomas got to the dojo with many bruises and tears about to flow. It was early and the sensei was not there yet, but David was. He asked Thomas about it, although he already knew the answer.

"I can't stand this anymore, man. I try but I'm just not learning jiujitsu fast enough. I saw what you can do with a rope. Can you please teach me how to do it?"

David knew that Thomas wasn't ready, but the kid sounded desperate and he could identiffy with that feeling. He agreed to teach him what he could about hojojutsu, but on the condition that Thomas continued attending the regular classes. Thomas was thrilled. He asked for the kind of rope he would need and set the lessons right after their jiujitsu classes in David's place.

David was aware of the eagerness of Thomas to get to the interesting part, so he decided to begin with a demonstration. Both of them had a rope in their hands and were standing in front of each other. Thomas knew he was up for some strict bondage, wich made him nervous 'cause it reminded him of the couple of times he had tasted the ropes thanks to the school bullies. His first time had been about three years ago, when two guys took him off guard, bound his hands behind his back and sealed his mouth with a pair of socks, only to put him in his locker and keep him there till he was found by his friend twenty minutes later. He had been in the same position twice, but thinking of it, that bondage was not even close to what he had witnessed in the dojo. He prepared for the worst, assuming David wouldn't give him an easy time since he wasn't quite convinced of teaching him. He was right.

He was given the chance to deliver the first strike, but that was so that David could grab his arm by the wrist and wrap it with the rope. Thomas knew that David was moving slowlier to let him "take notes" on the technique, but that didn't make it less unstopable. David moved to the back of Thomas, bending the boy's arm in the process and tying it to the neck. Thomas tried to use his still free left hand to hold the light choke but David took it to the back to meet the other arm and bound them together. Now Thomas tried to throw a kick to the enemy on his back, but this kind of put him off balance and soon he found himself on the carpet, struggling not to get his legs bound. He was lying on his stomach, with David sitting on top of him. He was taking his time and bent the boy's left leg, tying it to the hands. Without any effort, since Thomas had already given up, he repeated the process with the right leg. Thomas could notice that even though it looked simple, David's ability was impressive. He tried his bonds and knew he was stuck.

David squatted down to be more on Thomas' level and asked: "Are you OK? Is it too uncomfortable?"

"I'm fine, it's not too tight", Thomas responded raising his head.

"Good, because this served two purposes: First, so that you could take a closer look to the technique. Second, to keep you calm for the lesson on the principles of this discipline. I thought that you would of rather skip this part, but it's important and I don't want you bugging me."

"You're keeping me like this? No way!!"

"I don't want you complaining either. I've got some duct tape and I'm willing to use it. I agreed to teach you this, but you have to take it seriously", said David with a severe expression on his face.

Not wanting to spend an hour or so trussed up AND gagged, and being aware that this was his only chance to learn this thing faster, he chose to stay quiet. It wasn't so boring after all and when the time was up, he was released. So, yes, he still had to start in this discipline from the biginning, but at least he was already in it. He couldn't wait for the good part to come.

TBC

alex967
Kidnapper

Postby alex967 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:09 am

Good story! Looking forwards to the rest of it

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:41 am

Good to read this. Thanks.
Boxer shorts are cool,