The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 26

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 18

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:02 am

Chapter 18 - The Attempt

It must've been around 10 pm when the doorbell rang.
I yelled in protest when my dad, who was sitting on the couch with his heavy boots on the coffee table, got up to answer the door.

Maybe he'd ordered pizza, I thought.
Either way, whoever was outside would have no trouble seeing me bound and gagged on the living room floor as soon as the door was opened.

My dad opened the door, revealing my big uncle Joe, standing outside, dressed in jeans and his thick motorcycle jacket.

Not wanting to be seen like this, I struggled against the rope and protested in my gag. All of it, to no avail.

My dad walked back in, followed by my uncle who didn't bother taking his gloves, jacket or shoes off.
They just looked at me and laughed a bit before walking to the kitchen and grabbing some beers.

Loud creaking noises echoed in the living room as my dad and uncle made their way to the couch, Joe's thick jacket and gloves creaking with each and every twitch of his body.

They spent the next hour or so smoking cigars, drinking beer, chatting and watching TV.
My moans and muffled groans were being completely ignored. So were the pained expressions animating my face.

"How long as he been tied up for?" my uncle asked, using his gloved fingers to bring the big cigar back to his mouth.

"Not long. Five hours." my dad answered before doing the same.

I yelled in protest, but that only caused my two captors to laugh and chuckle.
Uncle Joe hadn't seemed the least bit surprised at finding me roped up and gagged like this.
I wonder if my dad had told him about what he'd planned for me.
Even worse, what if my dad had told him about my dark secrets! I couldn't put it past him to reveal embarrassing stuff about me to his brothers...especially not his older brother Joe.
He and my dad were particularly close.

"You showed him his present yet?" Joe asked, leaving me intrigued.

"No, not yet." came my dad's short response.

Both of them resumed smoking and watching TV, neither of them bothering to elaborate on the "gift" they'd just spoken of.

My captors finished their beers and their cigars before finally focusing their attention on me.
"You gonna stay to watch a movie or something." my dad asked his brother.

"Yeah, sure." Uncle Joe answered, apparently in no rush to be home.
He was divorced as well and his two boys must've been out tonight.

"Alright...let's get this sucker in bed first." my dad decided, getting up from the couch and crouching down on top of my trussed up form.

A loud creaking noise ensued as my uncle got up from the couch.
He too crouched down to inspect my bonds.
He seemed amused at the fact that I'd made absolutely no progress in freeing myself.

"Haha, I see you haven't lost your edge, man." he told my dad, who quietly puffed his hairy chest out in pride.

"You ready for your real surprise, son?" my dad asked, knowing full well I couldn't respond.

"mmghh....uugghmmphff." I answered.

"Yeah, I bet he is." uncle Joe laughed, ruffling up my short blond hair.

Both of them crouched down around me and started undoing the various knots that kept me strung up.

It took quite a bit of time for them to free my limbs up. My dad had been merciless with his knots and roping techniques.

Finally my hands and feet were still bound up, but freed from the hogtie.
I also let out a sigh of relief as leather-clad fingers worked at undoing the knot behind my head and started pulling the massive wad of cloth out of my mouth.

"mmmuugghh....uugghkk...uugghhkk!" I caughed as the huge gag was pulled out.

"There you go nephew..." my uncle said, pulling the oversized wad out. "Whoa, that's a big gag you had inside your mouth." he chuckled. "No wonder you were so quiet."

Knowing better than to mouth off and simply not having the energy to do so, I simply let my head fall down against the floor and remained quiet while my captors worked on freeing me from their knots.

"Your dad and I used to be really good at this back when we were in college..." my uncle started. Apparently not in the mood to elaborate about past experiences.

My legs were finally freed and after a good ten minutes, so were my arms and hands.

"Dad...can I use the toilet?" I asked, as soon as my hands were freed.

"Alright son." my dad answered after a few seconds. "You got five minutes."

My limbs were numb and a little unresponsive, but I slowly got up and headed for the bathroom.
I did my business, brushed my teeth and drank some water from out of the sink.
The cloth gag had dried my mouth up pretty bad.

I opened the door leading out of the bathroom, but upon seeing that the coast was clear, I got the wild idea to run into my room, lock the door, sneak out of my bedroom window and text a friend to let him know I was coming over.
My dad would be really pissed off...but it was still better than spending the entire night tied up and gagged with god knows what...

This was really bizarre.
Part of me WANTED to be caught and tied up. The other part of me wanted to run away and escape, real bad.
I was pretty much undecided about what I wanted to do.

Without taking too much time to think things through, I rushed for my bedroom.
Strangely enough, I was able to make it there without being caught.

Only when I closed the door to lock it behind me did I realise my mistake.

A MASSIVE weight collided with the door as I attempted to close it shut, knocking me off balance and producing a loud thud.

My big, angry, bare-chested dad barged in, looking positively upset at my attempt to escape.
Uncle Joe barged in as well, with several thick coils of rope in his gloved hands.
I looked at the big, towering men with nothing but fear and apprehension in my eyes.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:53 am

It is unbelievable how thrilling and exciting this story is... Brilliant!

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:18 pm

This is fantastic! Please continue with this as soon as possible bondagefreak! Awesome story.

Scottstud94
Bondage Master

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 17 and 18

Postby Scottstud94 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:29 am

I I hope they get some kind of cage for him. Or use chains and padlocks. It's obvious this kid wants to be tied up often and the dad/uncles like keeping him tied. Either way he needs to be punished severely for trying to escape.

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Can't wait for the next chapter of this

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Seriously my dude. I legit check this every few hours :lol: :lol: :lol:

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Hey bud! I really hope you can post the next chapter soon.

Can't wait to see what gift awaits poor Kyle. I'm normally not big on father/son bondage stories, but you make it work nicely. After rereading all the chapters, this story is really growing on me.

Even after his eighteenth birthday, Kyle is still a helpless little sub. You'd think he'd bulk up and man up by now, especially after what happened the last time his dad bound him. I guess he likes being helpless. (Can't say I blame him) :D

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Roll on chapter 19

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 19

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:59 pm

Chapter 19 - Error in Judgement

Without thinking, I jumped up and ran for the window, figuring I had enough time to open it up and jump out before they could get to me.

BIG mistake.

The instant I turned and took a step for the window, my dad barreled into me, sending me crashing down on the bedroom floor with him on top of me.
I tried protesting, but my dad's weight knocked the wind right out of me.
He was a big guy, used to playing contact sports and worked out at the gym twice a week on top of having a physically demanding job.
Tackling me down to the floor was no harder for him than opening a door or turning a switch on.

"Get him on the bed." he told my uncle, both of them roughly picking me up and throwing me face-down on the mattress as though I weighed less than a feather.

Still dazed from the crash, I tried sitting up and rolling away.
About a second after I landed on the bed, my two heavy captors jumped on top of me, knocking the wind right out of my lungs once again.

"HEELLLMmmpphhff" I yelled, attempting to alert the neighbours and get someone to come help me.
My dad just grabbed my pillow, raised my head up and shoved my face down inside it.
"Shut up." he growled, settling his entire weight on top of me and pinning me...squashing me down.

With my 100 kg dad sitting on my upper back and with my equally heavy uncle sitting on my thighs, I had virtually no hope of escape.
I was literally being squashed like a bug by my two burly captors.

My dad kept my face pressed inside my thick pillow while my uncle expertly began roping my wrists down to my thighs.

"Make sure it's tight." my dad mumbled, effortlessly keeping me pinned and squashed.

Inheriting much of my mother's genetic makeup, I was a small guy, standing at just a little over 170 cm and weighing in at 58 kg, I was no match for my dad or my uncle. Much less the both of them combined.
Even without my uncle in the picture, my dad would've had no trouble sitting on me and trussing me up against my will.
Standing at 190 cm and weighing in at 100 kg all he had to do was sit on me and I was done.
He had the size and muscle to snap me in half if he wanted to.

Uncle Joe had no problem roping my left wrist to my left thigh and my right wrist to my other thigh.

It was quite simple, yet effective.
With my wrists tied down, I had no way of reaching up or moving my arms.

The restraints were solid and the knots were perfect.
My hands were now tied down and I'd lost all hope of ever escaping on my own.
I was fucked.

"So, you think you can just run away like that on your birthday?" my dad asked, pulling my head out of the pillow.

I started coughing, just trying to catch my breath. I knew that no answer I could provide would satisfy either of them.

"You shouldn't have tried running away, son. Now I'm gonna have keep you grounded for the entire weekend." he said, getting off from on top of me now that my hands were well restrained.

I struggled a bit, but my captors ignored me.
"Let's sit him up." I heard my dad tell his brother.

My uncle suddenly sat himself on the edge of the bed before pulling me down in a sitting position right in front of him.
The moment I fell back against my uncle, massive, leather clad arms wrapped themselves around my body, squashing my back against his broad torso.

His jean-clad thighs pressed my own much smaller thighs together.
I thrashed around a little, testing my uncle's strength. All I managed to do was make his leather jacket creak noisily under the strain.
But he had no trouble holding me down.

"Alright, hold him still. I'm gonna rope his feet up." my dad instructed.

"NO! Let me go!" I protested, struggling against my uncle.

"You think you're allowed running away, son?" my dad asked, grabbing my blond hair so that I was forced to look at him.
I tried twisting my head away, but my uncle clamped one of his big leather gloved hands under my jaw and held my lower face real tight, forcing me to look up at my dad.

"Stooop! You guys can't do this...I'm eighteen!" I protested, desperately articulating my words even though the lower half of my face was in my uncle's vice-like grip.

"Son. I don't care if you're twenty five." my dad sternly explained. "As long as you're under my roof, you're gonna follow my rules."

"This isn't fair!" I cried out. "You guys can't do this! Let me go!"

My dad let go of my hair and silently walked out of the room, leaving me and my uncle alone.

I struggled and grunted, trying to simultaneously break from free his grasp and the expert knots he'd restrained my hands with.
I could tell by my uncle's chuckles that I was amusing him.
In truth, he must've found me pathetically weak.

About ten seconds after my dad had initially left the room, he walked back in.
My face froze and my eyes shot open when I saw the big, dirty shirt gag he'd stuffed in my mouth earlier.

My jaw was still sore from the strain caused by the size of the wad and my tongue was numb from the taste of it.
The old muscle shirt smelled and tasted like my dad and I definitely didn't like the sight of him holding it in his hand once again.

The stern look on his face gave me little doubt about what he intended to do with his sweaty, saliva-soaked wife-beater.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:37 am

I still wonder what Kyle's present is... Hopefully something to keep him trussed and quiet for long days :)

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:14 am

Brilliant. Sounds like this is building up so something big

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:28 am

I'm glad to see tihs piece fully underwy again.
It's the will of the people! :evil:
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 20

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Chapter 20 - No Escape

I watched my big, hairy, bare-chested dad walk into the bedroom, looking none too happy.

"Wait. No." I protested, trying to twist my head out of my uncle's tight grasp. "No. Guys...stop." I pleaded, genuinely not wanting to be gagged.

"Open your mouth, son." my dad ordered, grabbing my hair and bringing the enormous wad of smelly cloth up to my face.

"Yeah, let's shove that back in his mouth." my uncle growled, tightening his hold over me and squeezing my jaw with his big leather fingers.

"Nooo. I don't wanna be gagged! Stop!" I protested, clamping my mouth shut as soon as my words were spoken.

"Kyle, don't make it worse for yourself." Uncle Joe warned. "Just open up."

"Nooo. Let me go!" I cried out. "You guys can't do this!"

My captors both laughed.
"Watch me." my dad said in a low tone. "Now you're gonna be tied up and I'm gonna keep you restrained for the next few days."

"What!?" I cried out. "Dad, stop! This isn't funny!" I yelled, struggling wildly.

"You should've thought about that before trying to run away, son." he said, pulling my short hair hard and forcing me to look up. "I don't care if you're eighteen or if your mom let's you go out at all hours. As long as you're here, you don't get to leave the house or visit your friends without my approval. If I catch you trying to leave without checking with me, I'm gonna punish you by keeping you grounded against your will" he explained.

"I also can't always be there to make sure you're behaving. So whenever you're grounded, I'm gonna physical restrain you and take your phone and laptop away." he continued.

"What?!" I cried out.

"Since you tried to pull a little stunt just a few minutes ago, you're gonna spend the next few days indoors, bound up and restrained."

"What the fuck?! Daaad! You can't ground me anymore! I don't wanna be tied up! Let me gooo!" I protested, struggling with added vigour.

My dad just looked down at me, puffing out his big hairy pecs and keeping a tight grip on my short, blond hair.
"That's really too bad, son. Should've thought about that before..." he answered.

"Now. You see this?" he asked, lifting the big wad of shirt up in front of my face.

My big uncle tightened his grip under my jaw and forced my head up higher.

"This is going inside your mouth." my dad stated. From his tone, I knew his mind was made up.
That didn't bode well for me.

"NO! Dad, you CAN'T do this! I DON'T wanna be gagged." I pleaded, switching from being angry to being scared and back to being angry again.

"I don't care, son. It's going in whether you want to or not. I'm not letting you scream or call out for help. You'll be spending the next few days bound up and restrained, and you'll be doing so, quietly. You won't be able to alert anyone. No one'll hear you." he replied.

"LET ME GO!" I managed to mutter, even though my uncle had my jaw in his grasp. "You can't do this! I'm gonna call the cops." I threatened.

"Good luck trying to call the cops, boi!" my uncle laughed heartily, causing my dad to smirk.
"Yeah, good luck with that." he added, chuckling cockily.

I struggled against my captors, grunted and moaned at their taunts and remarks.

"Here son..." my dad finally said, moving his hand towards the back of my head and brining the wad of sweaty cloth up closer to my face.
"Something for you to chew on while you wait for the cops." he mumbled, moving the big ball of shirt up to my lips.

I tried to turn away, but both my dad and uncle were holding my head really tight.
A brief struggle ensued. I wanted to scream and call for help. I really didn't want to be gagged, but my dad and uncle didn't care.
They were actually gonna use their superior strength and size to stuff my mouth and gag me up.
I really wasn't okay with this, but my dad didn't seem to find anything morally wrong about it.
He had no qualms about using brute force to restrain me against my will and didn't appear even the least bit reluctant about force-gagging my protesting mouth.
His older brother didn't seem to care about my rights either.
He actually WANTED my dad to stuff the smelly wad inside my mouth, even if it meant forcing it in against my will.

Uncle's Joe's leather clad fingers dug into my cheeks, forcing my jaw open.
"Time for birthday boy to be quiet." he muttered, and in went the gag.

"No! I'm eighteen! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! STOMmmphhhhhh" I attempted to yell, just as aggressive fingers pushed the smelly cloth into my mouth.

I fought valiantly. But my efforts were no match for my uncle's strength or my dad's brute force.
The big wad of shirt was shoved deep into my mouth and quickly started pinning my tongue down and filling my cheeks up.

I coughed and choked, but my dad and uncle showed no mercy.

"Yeah, chew on that, boi." Joe chuckled, ignoring my muffled cries.

"Open!" my dad growled impatiently, not satisfied with the amount of stuffing that was already packed inside my mouth.
He spent the next two minutes, forcing the entire wad into my mouth, using his big, powerful arms and greater size to forcefully push it in deep behind my teeth.

I had tears welling in my eyes from how stretched my mouth was and how packed my cheeks were, but neither of them seems to care.
My dad insisted on gagging me with his shirt and didn't give a damn about the fact that I felt abused and violated.

While my dad was busy stuffing, my uncle had released his grip on my jaw and instead grabbed both ends of the old wifebeater shirt before twisting them together and pulling them real tight behind my head.

I cried out, but could barely hear myself.
My dad kept using his fingers to pack the wad in and my uncle kept pulling the ends of the shirt behind my head, wanting to make the gag as tight as possible.

"There...much better." my dad mumbled, satisfied with my oversized mouth stuffing.

"Hold his head still, I'm gonna knot this up." my uncle instructed, right before pulling the ends of the shirt extremely tight behind my head and creating an equally tight knot.
The gag was as tight as it had been before, if not tighter.

I tried to cry out, but only ended up coughing and choking on the wad of salty cotton.
My coughs were barely audible though. The wad of cloth my dad had stuffed in my mouth was so big I could barely hear myself.

"Alright, lemme rope his feet up." my dad said, grabbing a big length of rope and crouching down to restrain my ankles.

Meanwhile, my uncle reached for the remaining rope and started expertly wrapping and knotting it around my upper arms, under and over my chest.

Both my captors were big, strong and really good with their knots. I knew I wasn't getting out of this anytime soon.

"Remember when we tied up Jeffrey and his two frat buddies back in '93?" Joe asked my dad, my predicament probably reminding him of times past.

"Yeah!" my dad smiled enthusiastically, not taking his eyes away from his rope work. "Those were the days..."

"Remember how pissed off he was though?" Joe laughed. Obviously, this was a fun memory for him.

"Of course. I mean it took his team over twelve hours to realise he was missing." my dad replied.

"Haha! Yeah. Poor guy..."

My dad and uncle finished their knots at pretty much the same time, leaving me completely bound up, gagged and helpless.

Both of them got up to inspect their work while I sat on the edge of the bed, struggling in my tight bonds, trying not to fall over.

"Nice job with the chest harness." my dad commented, tugging on the knots and testing his brother's rope work. "It's really nice and tight."

"Glad you like it." Joe answered, putting a gloved hand behind my head and running his other hand over my gagged mouth. "Fuck man, can't believe you got that huge wad inside his mouth. That's some serious stuffing." he chuckled, incredulously.

My uncle's words made me gag and choke. Tears welled up in my eyes, but I shut them tight, struggling against the rope and shaking my head in a desperate effort to get the enormous stuffing out.
"Having trouble with your gag, son?" My dad chuckled, standing there, looking down at me with a cocky smirk on his face.

I tried to answer, but ended up moaning and gagging on the old muscle shirt.

"Deal with it." came his stern reply, giving my uncle Joe a new reason to rejoice.

"Poor kid. See what happens when you try to run away?" he chuckled, ruffling my hair and keeping his gloved hand over my head. "Look at you, all bound up and gagged."

"Yeah, you're not going anywhere, son." my dad added, going over the rope work once again. "And good luck trying to get anything past that gag. No one'll hear you and no one's coming for you."

I cried out in frustration, but my dad was right. No one would ever hear me.

"Let's bring him to my room." My dad finally decided, lifting me up off the bed and slinging me over his shoulder before marching out of the bedroom.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:28 am

The more poor Kyle is restrained the better!

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:19 pm

Gets better with every chapter

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:52 am

Just read it all, great story!

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 21

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:35 am

Chapter 21 - The Birthday Present

I could do nothing but wiggle in my bonds as my dad slung me over his shoulder and carried me to his bedroom.
The scene was classic. I pretty much felt like one of those comic strip kids who ends up getting bound and gagged and carried away by a large captor.

I was very much an unwilling victim here.
But my bonds were so tight and the rope so expertly knotted that all I could do was wiggle my hands and feet.
My dad and uncle weren't messing around. They knew their stuff.

I tried protesting, but my mouth was so stuffed and the gag was so tightly knotted behind my head that I could barely hear myself cry out.
"Mmmmpphff...uugggmmph...mmffff." I complained, trying to call for help through massive wad of shirt my dad had stuffed in my mouth.

Neither of them cared about my muffled screams.
I tried working my tongue out from under the gag and tried articulating a few words, but all I ended up doing was choking and gagging on the amount of material that had been packed in my mouth.

A few seconds later, we arrived in the bedroom where I was dropped on my dad's bed.
I just lay there, flat on my back, unable to go anywhere or do anything.

I watched as my dad and uncle walked to the large closet on the far side of the room and watched as they pulled out what appeared to be an enormous red worm.
OMG!

This was a sleeping bag. It was a red, mummy shaped sleeping bag.
Only, this one was much thicker than anything I'd ever seen before.

It landed on the bed with a loud thud and I knew this was no ordinary bag. The thing was a monster.

s-l500.jpg

"It's too bad you had to be bound up and gagged for this, 'cause I've been wanting to give you your birthday present for a while now." my dad said, coming over to my end of the bed while my uncle Joe opened the bag up.

"Got this bag specially made for you, son." my dad continued, picking me up and lifting me off the bed. "It's an escape-proof bag, designed for the coldest places on the planet. And since I know how cold you get when I bring you camping, I even got it overstuffed for you." he chuckled, carrying me over to the bag and letting me take a good look at it before laying me down inside it.

s-l1000.jpg

I tried mouthing off and protesting, but neither of them took notice.
They just got my legs down into the massive mummy bag and started zipping me up inside it as soon as I was snug in position.

My uncle stopped zipping the bag up when he reached my neck level.
My dad reached in and grabbed the hugely overstuffed neck collar before pulling out it's set of draw cords and knotting them tight, tightening the collar around my neck.

Knowing my body was now sealed up inside the incredibly thick bag, I protested as loudly as I could.
"Uugggghhmmm....uuggghhmmph."

"Yeah, there's no getting out of this, nephew." uncle Joe laughed, using this gloved fingers to stroke my cheek and playfully pinch my nose shut.

Without a word, my dad grabbed the zipper, almost angrily, and started zipping the bag up all the way, sealing me inside completely.
The stern look on his face confirmed my fears. He wasn't fooling around. He probably felt as though this was a justified punishment to my escape attempt.

I was scared.
My entire head and body was engulfed in a massive down cocoon.
Only a small opening above my eyes allowed for air to get through. I knew that with my body sectioned off at my neck level, sealing my head up and suffocating me by closing the hood up was way too easy.
If my dad decided to shut the hood completely, I wouldn't be able to do anything about it.
Even if my hands and arms hadn't been bound down, I wouldn't have been able to get out of the bag or get my arms up past the neck collar.

This bag was a prison, I knew.

This wasn't right, but my big gag prohibited me from calling out for help or warning anyone.

"Happy birthday." I heard my dad voice out from outside the bag.
Even though he was right above me, his words were difficult to understand. The down loft was smothering my entire body up, squashing down every part of me, except for my eyes and nose.
But it didn't take someone with a particularly sharp mind to understand that even that small amount of freedom could be taken away from me at any given moment.

Suddenly I felt cool air spill inside the hood and realised that the bag was being unzipped a bit.
My dad grabbed my hair and pulled my head up roughly out of the bag before zipping it completely and buttoning it back up.

Here I was, bound and gagged, sealed inside this hugely overstuffed mummy bag, with only my head protruding out of it.
I had to admit though, this was pretty comfortable.
The overstuffed hood provided my head with a really thick pillow and allowed my neck to rest at a comfortable angle.

The hood opening was tightly sealed shut around my upper neck though, and the massive amount of down stuffed in the hood itself meant that I couldn't really move my head from side to side.
This was truly restrictive.

My dad and uncle spent the next ten minutes getting out one of the camping cots and attaching a bunch of gurney restraints to it's steel frame.
My protests were completely ignored and I was lifted off the bed and placed on the cot.

I was powerless to do anything about it.
I just watched as my sweaty, shirtless dad and leather-clad uncle strapped me down to the cot, much like a disruptive inmate at a maximum security detention center would've been.

My dad finished with the last strap, fixing it up over my neck level and pulling it snug before buckling it up tight.

The cot's adjustable legs were then folded out of sight so that I was resting flush on the floor. The thick gurney restraints were all double checked for extra security and my uncle's gloved hand came over my mouth to make sure the big gag was still in place.

"Alright son." my dad said, towering his full six feet above me. "Feel free to try and run away now. Also don't be afraid to scream for help. You know where the phone is if ever you wanna call the cops."

"Go right ahead Kyle. Call for help. Try to get something past that gag." my uncle teased, crouching over me and squeezing my bursting cheeks with his gloved hand.

"Mmmuuggghmm...uugghmmm!" I cried out, causing both my captors to laugh.

"Yeah, you're not goin' anywhere, kid." my uncle chuckled, pinching my nose shut just for the sake of teasing me.

Fevax
TUGs Member

Postby Fevax » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:56 am

Finally! The part I've been waiting for. I really like your stories, they are just fantastic! I wish I was in there, would be amazing :big: Don't stop making stories bro, your just to good. Btw, do you know where you can buy the bag? :)

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:02 pm

Oh man! We've all been waiting with anticipation to see what Kyle's Birthday gift would be and it was definitely worth the wait. That's the ultimate down gear lovers bag. I'd LOVE to have that monster as my bday gift. His dad doesn't mess around that's for sure.

Terrific writing as always. Aside from the nasty shirt gag, I'm quite jealous of Kyle situation. Not sure how long he'll last being cocooned in that bag. He's in for a long night, especially with how horny(and hot) he's gonna get in there. Too bad he won't be able to relive himself with his hands tied. :D

Looking forward to the next chapter my friend!

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:11 pm

Wouter wrote: Btw, do you know where you can buy the bag? :)

To answer your question, this crazy bag was sold on ebay a little while ago. It's a custom made feathered friends snowy owl bag that's been extremely overfilled. If I remember right, the bag has over 250 ounces of down packed in it! The seems had to be triple stitched to hold in all that extra down. You can get a bag customized with feathered friends. I think they still offer that. The price for this bag was like $3000 though! Real cheap lol! I love all down gear (especially overfilled) but that bag looks too extreme even for me. In reality I don't think anyone could last more than a couple hours zipped in that bag.
Once I have you tied up in both my overfilled blue and red sleeping bags, You're not going anywhere! Hope you enjoy feeling the soft nylon tightly hugging your skin as the heat will soon become unbearable!

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:57 pm

I kind of thought that the present would be a straitjacket, but the heavy sleeping bag is just as good :) The story is better than I thought it would be :)

Shadesflirty
Kidnapped

Postby Shadesflirty » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:37 am

I just wish he’d been put in there naked..

Pup
Kidnapper

Postby Pup » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:11 am

Thought I might as well register so I could say that your story is awesome and damn those sleeping bags. Kinda wish I was Kyle and at the same time don't.

On another note... how was "Pup" not already taken... I'm not complaining.

alkaid_
Kidnapper

Postby alkaid_ » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:25 pm

Poor kid...

He have a birthday will never forget.

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:11 am

Unbelievably good.
Yeah, Kyle is such a poor guy. Though he got himself into that all by himself.
Nasty gag, leather gloved hands, overstuffed sleeping bag...what‘s not to love about that one?

Can‘t wait for more, Sir.
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:51 am

Loving this story. I'm absolutely dying for kyles dad to keep him in a really long handgag with his big, bare hairy hand! I bet it would teach him a lesson ;)

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 22

Postby bondagefreak » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:00 pm

Chapter 22 - In Trouble

It was a late Friday night and my captors seemed intent of lazing around in front of the TV and drinking a few beers.
My cot was lifted up off the ground and moved to the living room floor, right at the foot of the couch.

My dad sat on the left side of the couch, close to my head while my uncle went to the kitchen to fetch a few beers.
Joe handed my dad a beer and sat on the La-Z-Boy couch right behind my head.

With my cot positioned in front of the couch and my uncle sitting on the big leather reclining chair, both my captors had easy access to my head.

At first it wasn't so bad.
I was just lying there, looking up, struggling, unable to move my head much, while my dad and uncle were busy sipping on their beers and watching a movie on TV.

Bound up, gagged and kept under close supervision by both my dad and uncle.
This was some serious grounding, especially considering I was now a legal adult.

The first half hour went by smoothly.

It's only when my uncle Joe decided to kick off his old sneakers and cross his feet together that things got a little...livelier.

Other than stare at the ceiling, I couldn't move my head much, but I knew from the loud leather creaking noises above me that my uncle Joe was moving around in his cushioned chair.
It's only when I heard two thuds on the floor next to me and started picking up a strong, cheesy smell that I realised what it was.

I couldn't see his feet, since he was sitting behind my head. But just from the potent smell that was starting to seep into my nostrils, I'd knew he'd taken his old trainers off.

11172373546_1fe1858935_b.jpg

At first, I told myself I'd ignore it and avoid attracting unwanted attention.
But as the seconds went by, the smell got stronger and stronger.
The mouth stuffing was too thick to cope with and was forcing me to breathe in and out through my nostrils.

I tried lowering my head down in the bag, to somehow get away from the foul stench, but there was no way in. The bag was zipped up and sealed around my upper neck.
I tried turning my head one side and the other, but the enormous down loft stopped me from turning my head more than a few centimeters in any direction.

There was no escape.

"Uggghmmm...uggghmm...uggghmm." I cried out as the strong, cheesy odour assaulted my senses.

My dad suddenly scooted forward and looked down at me, wondering what the fuss was about.
"Quiet!" he barked, looking rather upset.

I spent the next few seconds, holding my breathe and trying to comply with my father's wishes, but as soon as my nostrils flared open again, I cried out in disgust.
"Ugggghhhhmmm...ugghmm." I yelled, simultaneously coughing and choking on my gag.

This time, both my dad and uncle looked down to see what was causing my outburst.

"What's wrong, kiddo?" Uncle Joe asked, bending down to check on my gag.

"What's the matter, son?" my dad asked. "Speak." he ordered, knowing full well I couldn't mouth off or get a single word past my gag.

"Ugghmmm...mmmgghpphh....ugghmm." I grunted, catching another whiff of my uncle's big, smelly feet and closing my eyes shut in sheer disgust.

12205084243_8019fa2088_z.jpg

"Aww, dude. I think he's complaining about my feet." my uncle laughed, bringing his socked feet over the bag and crossing them over my chest.

"Something bothering you down there, kiddo?" he taunted, in a falsely sympathetic voice.

I grunted loudly, twisting my head from side to side as much as the thick bag would allow. But my uncle had no pity.

"Here." he said, lifting his right foot and wiggling his big, socked toes over my face. "Sniff my foot."
I watched in horror as my dad's manly brother planted his big, cheesy foot over my face and curled his toes up over my nostrils.

"UUUGGGHHHMM!! UGGHHMMM!" I screamed, eyes wide open as the pungent, overpowering smell entered my flaring nostrils.

My dad and uncle laughed like crazy.

Uncle Joe removed his big, ripe foot from my face after the first, whiff, but he'd only begun toying with me.
"Sniffy, sniffy!" he teased, raising his other socked foot over my face and wiggling his toes menacingly just a few inches away from my nostrils.

Inside the bag, I was struggling furiously to break free from my restraints.
Twisting my head side to side as much as the massive hood would allow, I screamed for help and ended up choking furiously on my gag.
"Ugggh! Uuuuggh! Mmmpphh! Uggghmmfff!" I cried out, desperately trying to get away from my uncle's big, ripe foot.

"Man, it's a good thing you forced that big gag in his mouth." Uncle Joe laughed.

"Yeah. That way you can just make him sniff your feet and he won't be able to complain about it." my dad chuckled, leaning back in the couch and turning his attention back to the TV.

I was bound tight, zipped up in an incredibly thick bag and strapped down real snug and secure.
I wasn't going anywhere, and my dad didn't seem to care one bit about the fact that I was gagged and literally choking on his older brother's funky foot stench.

Uncle Joe continued waving his big raunchy foot over my face and flexing his toes.

I cried out in fear and disgust, futilely trying to turn my face away. But my uncle continued hovering his foot over my face, smirking devilishly.
"Where d'you think you're going, kid?" he teased, 'causing me to cry out in despair.

"Uggghhmm! Ugggghhmm!" or rather "Help! Help!" I tried to scream.

"Hehe, you're not going anywhere." he chuckled, raising his arm to take a sip of his beer.

"Here. Sniff." he ordered, bringing his big, soggy foot down over my frightened face.

"UGGGGHHH!" I cried out in panic, convulsing inside the overstuffed expedition bag, desperately trying to get away from the foot.
The instant my nostrils flared open, a whiff of my uncle's putrid, old foot cheese came rushing in, 'causing me to shed tears and cry out anew.

"Uuggh! UUUUGHHMM!" I screamed, even as my uncle pulled his foot away.
I was screaming and calling for help, but the gag was just too enormous and my mouth was just too tickly packed for me to get anything out.

"Yeah...smells pretty bad, don't it?" uncle Joe chuckled, taking another sip of his beer. "Too bad you're all bound up and gagged. You won't be going anywhere any time soon." he teased, crossing his socked feet right under my chin.

"Mmmmpphhhfff." I complained, trying to move my head up so that my nostrils were further away from his putrid feet.

"Cry out all you want, kiddo. No one'll hear through that big gag of yours." he added, visibly amused by my heavily muffled grunting. "If there's one thing your dad and I are still good at, it's roping up troublesome guys like you and shoving big gags in their mouths."

"Uugggh....mmmppfff." I cried out, upset and angry at my uncle's words and desperately attempting to cope with the enormous wad in my mouth.

"Your dad can be pretty harsh when it comes to this stuff. I bet that gag he stuffed in your mouth is really giving you trouble isn't it?" he asked, almost sounding sympathetic.

I grunted angrily, frustrated and disgusted as another whiff of my big uncle's smelly feet made it into my nostrils.

"Yeah, I bet it is..." he continued, ignoring my muffled protests. "Must be really frustrating for you, being bound up against your will and having your own dad force a huge gag inside your mouth?" he teased, causing me to cry out anew.
"Too bad you can't do anything about it." he added, laughing shamelessly.

I saw my dad smiling at the comment and watched him take his eyes off the TV and glance down at me as the commercials came on and interrupted the movie.

"You having fun down there, son?" has asked, scooting forward in the couch, bringing his beer bottle up to his lips. "You enjoying your uncle Joe's big, smelly feet?" he teased, causing me to nearly throw up in my gag as my uncle once again hovered a putrid socked foot over my face.

I yelled and screamed for mercy, but all that came out was a deeply muffled, indecipherable garble.
"Uuugghhmmm...mmmpphhff. Ugggh...mmm." I pleaded, 'causing both my captors to laugh and smirk cockily.

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:37 pm

Mhmm, I wish Kyle will get to know his dad‘s big feet and footwear as well...in the meantime, I wish I was the one lying in front of the two and inhaling that foot stink...hmmmh...

Thanks for another great chapter, Sir.
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:32 pm

I bet that Kyle is having a time of his life!

Pup
Kidnapper

Postby Pup » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:37 pm

squirrel wrote:I bet that Kyle is having a time of his life!

Heh, who wouldn't be... :P

Return to “M/M”