The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 26

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

squirrel
Kidnapper

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 11

Postby squirrel » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:24 am

I can't say how much I enjoy the story. And the plot seems to become more and more intriguing!

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:09 pm

Whoaa....now with that mobile with the not erased browser history and the pics Kyle is afraid his captors will find...I'm even more anxious to see how this continues.

Poor Kyle :-( :lol:
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:54 am

Kyle's in trouble, now his dad has taken away his phone. Poor Kyle... I hope his dad won't find out the password.
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:24 am

It's good to see this continuing.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 12

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Chapter 12 - The Cousins

Time went by, but I had no way to make en educated guess about it's rate of passage.

I knew it was early in the morning and I knew I still had many hours left before my dad and uncles got back from their hike.
I dozed off every now and then but couldn't seem to get any lasting sleep.

Words can't quite begin to express the frustration I felt that morning.

I'd been unjustly grounded and left alone, but that wasn't the bad part.

I was utterly and completely helpless inside these ridiculously thick sleeping bags.
I had no way to free or unzip myself. My arms and legs were strapped down tight.
I couldn't even move my head up an inch with the thick ratchet strap pinning my neck down to the cot.
There was a thick strap going over my chest, pinning my upper arms down as well, and another strap keeping my thighs trapped down in a similar fashion.

My body was zipped up and completely strapped down.
I couldn't even scratch the annoying itch I had on my nose.
I was defenceless. No leg or arm movement what-so-ever and no head movement either.

But the worst part of it was the gag.

There was nothing I could do about it. Absolutely nothing.

I was strapped down in here, unable to move at all.
This had really not been a fair fight.

They'd waited until I was completely strapped down, from my ankles up to my neck before gagging me.
My dad and his three brothers were grown men, pretty big and muscular by any standard.
It wouldn't have been a fair fight even against one of them, much less all four.

They'd strapped me down foot to neck, handgagging me the entire time before stuffing a big, filthy sock into my mouth and taping it in.

The sock was soiled and rotten.
It smelled really strong and tasted even worst.

I couldn't speak and I couldn't call for help. My own dad had used his big, putrid sock to shut me up against my will and stop me from crying out.
My mouth was STUFFED.

So here I was...literally gagging on my own dad's cheesy, worn-out sock. And there was NOTHING I could do about it.

I was so angry...so upset.
They had no right to do so this me, no right to restrain me and gag like this!

I thrashed and twisted as hard as I could against the straps.

I was literally roasting inside the super thick red bag my dad had bought me. The fact that they even decided to zip me up inside uncle Joe's old arctic mummy bag made it even worse.
My sleeping bag prison was so thick and lofty that I looked like a huge green worm. Even without the straps I would've had a hard time unzipping myself and getting out.

I yelled and screamed out 'till my lungs burned.

It was no use. My body was pinned down. I couldn't move a muscle, the straps were buckled down real snug.
My loudest yells barely made it out of the sleeping bags and probably didn't even make it out the tent, especially with the constant rustling of leaves outside and the other wilderness noises.

Somebody could walk ten meters past the tent and still not hear my muffled screams. All because of my father's big. stinky sock!

More time went by and just as I was about to doze off again, I heard the unmistakable sound of a car engine approaching the campsite.
That could only mean one thing.

My cousins had arrived.

From the sound of it, they spent a good amount of time unloading the car and setting their tent up.
It took a while for them to find me...even though I was yelling and screaming inside my thick gag.

Finally, I heard the tent zipper being opened up.

"Holy shit." I heard my cousin Nate voice out, obviously surprised by what he was seeing.

"Dude, that's dad's old army bag." Chris said, probably wondering whether or not his dad was the one moaning and struggling inside it. "He told me he was bringing it to keep Kyle warm." he added.

A few minutes when by, but I had a lot of trouble hearing what they were saying.
Apparently, my cousins were having a hard time undoing the draw cords that kept the old military bag's hood shut.
All in all, it wasn't that surprising considering it was my dad who'd knotted the damned hood shut.

After some more fidgeting, they eventually managed to undo the knots and open the hood up, revealing my gagged, sweaty face within.

I whimpered and gave both my cousins a pitiful look, one that demanded my immediate release.

"Holy fuck, dude!" Nate laughed, finding my predicament really funny.
Very typical of uncle Joe's youngest son, I thought. He was such an ass.

Chris, being older and less of a jerk, seemed genuinely perplexed by what he saw.
Nonetheless, a smile quickly appeared on his handsome face.
"What are you doing all tied up in our dad's sleeping bag, Kyle?" he asked.

I tried talking through my generous gag, but only ended up, choking and struggling to stop myself from vomiting.

"Dude, he's inside another huge bag..." Nate remarked, pulling the thick red bag off from over my lower face and bunching it up down beneath my chin.

"Wtf, man. Why are you all strapped down and gagged like that?" Chris asked, perplexed and humoured at the same time.

"Man...look at how thick those bags are!" Nate laughed, running his hands over my sleeping bag cocoon. "I can't believe they actually strapped him down in there."

"He must've done something to piss his dad off..." Chris figured.

"Yeah...he's really strapped down good." Nate remarked, half-absently checking out the unbreakable restraints.

"I'm gonna take his gag off so he can tell us what happened." Chris decided, fidgeting around with the wide duct tape that was wrapped around my face.

Finally, I was gonna have my dad's stupid sock pulled out of my mouth and I'd be able to talk and plead for help, I thought to myself.

"Man, how much duct tape did they use?!" Chris exclaimed, laughing at my predicament.
He didn't know the half of it yet.

After several minutes of careful unwrapping, the duct tape was finally peeled off.

"Holy f*ck!" my older cousin exclaimed, as the multiple layers of black electrical tape covering my mouth came into view.

"Haha! Dude! He's got something real big taped in his mouth!" Nate laughed, visibly amused.

"Yeah, his mouth is STUFFED!" Chris agreed, talking as though I wasn't there. "If they stuffed his mouth up this good and taped his face up so well, I'm betting they really don't want him talking..." he reasoned.

I immediately yelled out and tried pleading for help. No! NO! They weren't gonna leave me like this! They couldn't!
"Muuggh! Mmm! Uuughhhmm...uughm."

"Haha! Dude...I can't believe they did that to him." Nate laughed.

"Seriously...two fuckin' huge sleeping bags..." Chris started. "And that gag."

"You're really screwed, bud." Nate laughed, playfully tapping me on the plastered cheek.

Chris looked around the tent for a minute before bending down and picking something up.
"We better duct tape his mouth back up." he decided, fidgeting with the big roll of duct tape my dad and uncles had left on the tent floor next to my cot.

I squirmed around and tried screaming in my gag, but my deeply muffled yells did little to change my handsome, older cousin's mind.

I spent two whole minutes getting my already-gagged face taped up even more and found myself being sealed up inside my sleeping bag prison once again. My two idiot cousins had worked the hood shut and knotted the draw cords back together.

I wasn't goin' nowhere.
Attachments
1NATE.png
1CHRIS.png

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 13

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:42 pm

Chapter 13 - Back To Reality

My dad and uncles eventually came back and I was freed and allowed to refresh myself and eat.

Suffice it to say, I spent the entire afternoon and evening sulking my dad and being grumpy as f*ck with everyone. Understandably so.

I unlocked my phone to check if everything was intact and at least it seemed my dad hadn't gone browsing through it.

Evening came quickly...all too quickly, especially since I'd spent half the day "lying" in bed.

My cousins retreated to their tent and Joe brought his cot over to join them.
Me, my dad and my two other uncles took the first tent and got in our bags.

To my great relief, my dad didn't insist that I zip up in two bags.
In fact, he didn't even insist I zip up in my red one.

I was glad to be allowed to sleep normally and I was rock hard from being partially zipped inside my new, super thick red back.

I hate to admit it, but part of me...a very small part of me, actually hoped my dad would get up and restrain me like I'd been restrained the night before.

That didn't happen though.

No.
In fact, the rest of the trip was pretty uneventful, even with my slightly older cousin Nate fooling around all the time.

Suffice it to say, our long weekend trip was soon over and I was back to school, studying hard and getting good grades.

Weeks went by. Months went by.
Normal life resumed and my dad and I never really spoke about what had happened on that early-autumn night.

Not a single day went by that I didn't jerk off to the thought of being bundled up and strapped down like I'd been that night.
But I didn't dare tell anyone about my weird fetish...certainly not my parents.

My dad kept my red sleeping bag in storage, along with his other bags, so I never really got the chance sneak it into my room.

Everything seemed to be pretty much back to normal...up until the week of my 18th birthday.

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 12 AND 13

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:55 pm

Loved how the cousins changed their mind and didn't freed him in the end...especially Nate seems like an evil cousin. I guess that wasn't the last we heard about him...

Can't wait to see what unfolds on Kyle's birthday.
And I honestly don't really believe that the browsing history wasn't checked at all...or so I hope, Sir :-)

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 14

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:03 pm

Chapter 14 - The Birthday Present

About a week before my 18th birthday, my dad told me he had something special for my much anticipated dawning into adulthood.

Two days after my 18th, I arrived at my dad's place and went up to my room.
I'd be staying here during the next two weeks, like I'd been doing for the past six years, spending time with both my mom and dad every month.

My dad was out, probably still at work.
So I just went into the living room and started gaming a bit.

He arrived a bit later than usual, just a bit past 6 pm.
As usual, he was wearing his grey sports cap, his thick leather jacket, with a thin, sleeveless white shirt underneath and his dirty jeans and work boots.

I wanted to let him change out of his sweaty clothes and settle in before pestering him about my gift, but he just walked into the living room, boots and all, and threw his heavy leather jacket onto the couch.

I paused my game and looked at him with an excited smile.
"So?" I asked, a big smile spread across my face. "What d'you get me?"

"Haha...alright, but you'll need to close your eyes for this one." my dad laughed, motioning for me to sit down on the couch while he went to fetch whatever it was he'd been waiting to give me.

I closed my eyes and heard him shuffling some stuff around in his room.
"No peeking." he said, walking back to the living room with my present in tow.

"Alright. Keep your eyes closed." he told me, sitting himself right behind me on the couch.

I was expecting something big and expensive...but what I got was something completely different.

My dad took my arms, pulled my hands behind my back and suddenly, I felt the cold embrace of steel lock around my wrists and knew that I'd just been handcuffed.
"What are you...mmmpphhh!" I cried out, right before my dad wrapped a muscular arm around my torso and clamped his big hand over my lower face.

"You remember our camping trip two years ago?" he asked me, speaking right into my ear while keeping a solid grip over my face. "Well...I did manage to get a good look at your phone...and I was pretty surprised by what I saw there." he said, a feeling of intense dread suddenly washing over me.

"I've also been checking the network activity this past year." he continued. "Seems like you're really into being tied up and restrained, son."

I was speechless.
Not because of the handgag, but because I'd been found out...by my own dad!

He'd been on my phone and he'd been tracking my web searches. My mind scrambled in an attempt to conjure up some form of defence, but it was hopeless. The evidence he had against me was simply too damning to try and plead innocence.

"I just wish you'd told me you had a thing for sleeping bags...and bondage and all that." he continued. "It is kinda weird, but there's some weirder shit than that going on today, son. At least you're not into drugs or anything..."

This couldn't be real. This had to be a bad dream or something.

"I don't mind tying you up every now and then, son. In fact, I've always had a lot of fun tying up and gagging your uncles when I was a teenager." he told me.

Still, I didn't find the strength to respond.
I was still shaken by the revelation that my dad had known about my dark fetishes, all along.

"Your mom can't know about this. She wouldn't understand." he warned. To which I nodded and whimpered mildly. "If ever she learns about this, I'm never gonna tie you up again."

My dad finally let my face go, but warned me to stay quiet.

I hung my head low, too ashamed to say or do anything.

"Alright, I've got about a hundred meters of rope right here." he said, pulling a big cardboard box next to the couch.
"I used to be pretty darn good at this back when I was a scout. Used to rope the other guys up all the time..." he mumbled.

"D'you need to use the bathroom?" he asked.

"No..." I answered in a low tone, shaking my head mildly.

"Okay, just checking...'cause by the time I'm done trussing you up, you won't be going anywhere." he warned, dragging me up in a standing position.

I stood up, standing a good half-foot shorter than my dad and having little choice but to obey.
He was much bigger and much, much stronger than I was.

"Alright son...happy 18th birthday." my dad finally said, ruffling up my short, golden hair. "Now it's time I show you what it means to be roped up and helpless."

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 12, 13 and 14!

Postby xtc » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:50 am

. . . and he can always do it all over again when he's 21.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:25 am

I've been going through some harsh time recently, but the continuation of this story really made my day! Thanks a lot for the chapters, dude :)

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:31 am

Awesome story, so glad it's continued to chapter 14. Kyle must feel so helpless being handgagged by his own dad. Can't wait till he's all tussed up!

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:27 pm

And I hope there's lots more handgag action to come between these two ;)

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 15

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:35 pm

Chapter 15 - Roped Up

My dad removed the handcuffs, but quickly grabbed my upper arm before spinning me around.

"No running away and no struggling." he warned, looking down at me and pointing a finger at my face while holding my upper arm real tight.
"If you try to struggle, I'm gonna wrestle you down and I'm gonna truss you up twice as tight."

The fact of the matter was, he could easily wrestle and pin me down if he wanted to.
My dad was in really good shape and was a LOT heavier than I was.

"And make sure you keep that little mouth of yours in check. If you give me any attitude or start making a fuss, I'm gonna take care of keeping you quiet the old fashioned way. And you're not gonna like it." he threatened.

I hung my head low and nodded my head up and down. Still feeling a little too lightheaded to speak.

A war was going on inside me.
I was both thrilled beyond belief and frightened to death by what was about to happen.

I didn't know whether I should be jumping for joy or crying in shame, but either way, I was about to be tied up.

Without another word, my dad spun me back around and pinned my wrists together behind my back.

I wasn't used to being manhandled by him, certainly not like this.
His hands were those of a big, hardened construction worker.
He was rough...not excessively rough, but not very gentle either.

His grip was tight, even when he started wrapping the sturdy hemp rope around my wrists, binding them together behind my back real tight.
I felt his big, strong hands work the rope around and between my wrists, then felt him knotting, double-knotting and triple-knotting the rope up, only to keep on binding my wrists with more rope and then finishing up with another series of complicated knots.

"I haven't done this in a while, but it's coming back to me..." he mumbled, seeming almost annoyed with himself for being a little rusty.

"Something you should know, son..." he started saying, picking up another big length of rope and doubling it up before wrapping the first coil around my chest and upper arms.
"I've tied up quite a few guys back in the day...and not ONE of them EVER made it out of MY knots." he boasted, emphasizing those words carefully.

I felt the rope tighten around my chest and upper arms. My dad tightened it some more...a lot more, before circling the doubled-up hemp rope around my arms and torso multiple times.
I was genuinely surprised. My blood circulation didn't appear to be hindered, yet my dad was roping me up tight...REAL tight.

He continued working the rope around my chest and upper arms, securing it around me more than a dozen times before knotting, double-knotting and triple-knotting the ends of it behind my back.

Still, he wasn't done securing my arms down.

From the corner of my eye, I watched him grab a shorter length of rope from the box and take both ends in his hands in order to double it up like he'd done before.

Rope was then circled around my lower abdomen, right at my waist level and cinched tight, securing my bound hands to the small of my back.
My dad cinched it up real good, but he didn't stop there.

After looping the rope around my wrists and waist a few more times and knotting everything extra tight, he pulled the doubled up rope between my butt cheeks and spun me around before pulling the ropes up on both sides of my package, creating a really snug crotch harness.
My shiny blue satin shorts did little to hide my excitement. My dad didn't seem to care about that though.

He was much too concerned with trussing me up to care about my state of arousal.
The rope was pulled tight into my butt crack and dug deep on both sides of my bulging package.

I felt blood rush into my cheeks at the realisation that I had no way of concealing the growing bulge in my shorts.
My dad must've thought I was a creep!

Still, he said nothing.
He spent a good two minutes, securing the crotch harness up, triple-knotting everything and making sure all loose ends were out of reach.

I couldn't move my arms or hands more than a centimeter in any direction.

I knew in that moment that there was no way on Earth I was getting out of this on my own.

My dad spent the next few minutes observing his work, re-adjusting various knots and testing how tight everything was.
A few times, he asked me to struggle and he seemed pretty satisfied with the results.

I remained quiet the whole time, still unable to look my dad in the eye after what he'd told me.

All those web searches...all those videos and photos! He'd been keeping track of it for the past TWO YEARS!
He knew my darkest secrets, knew about my twisted kinks and fantasies...yet he seemed okay with it.
Things could've been worse...a LOT worse.

After a few more minutes of examination, my dad walked behind me and pushed the big box of rope away with his foot.

"Alright, I'm gonna rope the rest of your body up, but first...there's something I'm gonna take care of." he said, removing his tight-fitting, sleeveless muscle shirt and turning it inside out.

It was Friday and he'd had a long, hard day at work.
I could tell...just from the musky scent that entered my nostrils when he walked in front of me, his stained and sweaty muscle shirt in his hands.

My dad stood in front of me, his thick biceps and big, hairy torso coming into view.
His shoulders were broad and his chest was hard and well developed.
I felt really small and helpless.
I WAS really small and helpless.

tumblr_nokqx9rz1x1slm2eao2_500.jpg

"I'm gonna work up a better gag for you later on, son..." he mumbled, pulling both ends of his sweaty work shirt tight and creating a great, big knot in the middle of it. "...but for now, this is gonna do." he said, taking a step forward as I stepped back in fear and apprehension.

My dad just reached behind my head and used his muscular arm to pull me in close to him.
There was no escape.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:22 am

Masterpiece... Although I think Kyle should be more... enthusiastic about being tied up and gagged :)

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:18 pm

Wow, fantastic build up! Can't wait for the fun to begin ;). I love how kyle isn't getting any say in the matter whatsoever (literally and figuratively haha). I'm trekking through south America at the moment and am really enjoying reading these chapters whenever I get WiFi. Come on chapter 16!!!

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:17 pm

I can't stop reading chapters 14 and 15. You have such a knack for immersing the reader! So excited for a continuation!!!

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 16

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:57 pm

Chapter 16 - Muzzled

"Where d'you think you're going, son?" my dad asked, grabbing the back of my head with his big, sturdy hand.
"Come here." he ordered, roughly pulling me in until my face was just a few inches away from his big, hairy chest.

I closed my eyes and tried turning my face away as a potent mixture of musk and worn-off deodorant filled my nostrils.
But my dad wasn't in the mood for any of my non-sense.

"Open up." he ordered, scowling down at me and presenting my face with the massive wad of sweaty cloth he intended to stuff my mouth with.
Did he seriously expect me to obey and accept his big, smelly shirt inside my mouth?

Eyes wide open, I looked at the wad in horror, fearing both the size and taste of my dad's sweaty old tank top.

I tried backing away, tried turning my head, but my father's grip was just way too strong.
"Open." he growled, holding my head tight and roughly shoving the thick wad of cloth past my lips.

"NOmmppphhh..." I tried pleading.

"Quiet!" he ordered, forcing the big ball of damp, musky cotton into my mouth.

I tried shaking away and tried pushing the enormous wad out with my tongue, but it was no use.
My dad kept shoving it in, and he was none too gentle about it either.
With my upper body all trussed up, I was no match for those big, muscular arms of his.

"Yeah, that's right..." he mumbled, holding the back of my head tight and using his other hand to shove his shirt inside my mouth. "Let's see you trying to talk your way out of this." he added.

I started gagging and choking on the oversized wad, the strong taste of my dad's sweaty torso filling my mouth and palate.

Not caring about the size of my gag, my dad just pulled the ends of his shirt behind my head, crossed them together and pulled them real tight before knotting them up behind my head.

I tried pleading for mercy, tried spitting the enormous wad out, but it was no use.

The massive wad of my dad's musky muscle shirt filled my mouth up to bursting and even spilled out past my lips, like an enormous ball gag.

I cried out in disgust and frustration as a mixture of sweat and saliva slid down my tongue and into my throat.
Even worse, the wad was so big that the part sticking out of my mouth was bulging right underneath my nostrils, forcing me to take in deep, regular whiffs of my dad's sweaty old tank top.

From the smell of it, it seemed as though I was actually sniffing one of the armpits or something.
Either way, with my hands and arms bound up and my mouth stuffed to bursting, I was in no position to do anything about it.

"There we go..." he mumbled, double-checking the knot he'd made behind my head and making sure the wad was sufficiently stuffed inside my mouth.

I let out a short, disapproving whimper into my thick gag, but my dad pretty much ignored me and just double-knotted the shirt behind my head.
I bowed my head down in shame and couldn't stop from squinting my eyes shut and moaning in disgust every time my nostrils flared open to get some air.

"What's wrong, son?" my dad asked, pulling me towards the big leather couch, not really caring about my muffled complaints, or the fact that his shirt was in desperate need of a good washing.

I cried out, took a whiff, grunted and shook my head before trying to cry out once more in my gag.

"Uhhhggmmphhff..." I moaned, shaking my head and squinting my eyes in a futile attempt to cope with the offensive taste and smell of my oversized gag.

"Alright, lie down." My dad ordered, lowering me down until I was on the couch, lying on my belly.

Just as I was laid down, an enormous weight suddenly settled onto my back.
My 100kg dad got on top of my bound up form and just sat on me, squashing me down like a bug.

I was small and rather scrawny for my age and by dad was built up and heavy as f*ck!
I was literally crushed down into the overstuffed leather couch, my dad settling his whole weight on top of me, his massive legs and thighs clamping down on both sides of my bound up torso.

"Daddy's gonna fix up your gag." he told me, loosening the knots that secured his shirt behind my head.

I thought he was gonna take the gag out and give me something a little more reasonable to chew on, but instead, he just undid the knots, grabbed my hair, lifted my head up and started stuffing the massive wad of cloth deeper into my mouth.

"Open your mouth." he ordered, squashing my upper body down underneath his, craning my head up and forcing his dirty wad of shirt all the way in. "Open!" he growled.
My mouth was as wide open as my lips would allow, but my big, hairy dad still wasn't satisfied.

I tried protesting, but what was I supposed to do with my hands and arms bound mercilessly tight and my huge, 220 pound captor sitting on my upper back, literally squashing me down like a bug?

"Ummgghmpphhf.....mmmggh." I cried out. Big, aggressive fingers forcing the thick wad of smelly cloth into my mouth.

"No son. You're not goin' anywhere." my dad calmly explained, sitting on my upper back, not caring about the fact that I had trouble breathing under his full weight.
"And I don't want you talkin' either. So you're just gonna open up and chew on your fuckin' gag." he growled, managing to shove his big ball of sweaty old shirt, deeper inside my mouth.

In the blink of an eye, my head was freed, but was quickly squashed down into the thick leathery couch.
I felt an enormous weight settle over the back of my skull and knew that my dad was using one of his knees to keep me from lifting my head up.

Without any warning, my big, muscular construction worker-dad pulled both ends of his sweaty muscle shirt tight and knotted them together real nice and snug, securing the massive wad of cloth deep into my mouth.

"mmmgghh....." I moaned, my cries almost completely muffled by the size of the gag.

"Yeah, that's right son." he mumbled, tightly securing the knot behind my head. "No more talking. Prisoners don't get to talk. Especially THIS prisoner..." he continued, no doubt trying to get some reaction out of me.

With that, my dad got off from on top of me and pulled the big cardboard box close to the couch before reaching in and fishing out several big lengths of rope.

"Alright, now it's time for daddy to rope his prisoner up real good..." he muttered, completely ignoring my heavily muffled choking noises.
Last edited by bondagefreak on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:30 am

Superb chapter. Excellent writing!!

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:27 pm

Extraordinary!

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:31 pm

So excited for this to continue!!!

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:44 pm

What a harsh gag kyle's been chewing on too :big: . I wonder if he'll get a big handgag later on to give him a break from his mouth being stuffed to the limit ;)

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:09 pm

Can't wait for 17!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:34 pm

Thanks for the nice comments Harlequin. I like your enthusiasm.
This is by far the LEAST popular story I've written, but at least I know a handful of you are enjoying it.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:43 pm

bondagefreak wrote:Thanks for the nice comments Harlequin. I like your enthusiasm.
This is by far the LEAST popular story I've written, but at least I know a handful of you are enjoying it.

Stay with it, brother. We don't all share the same kinks but we need well written storues on this site and yours can ceratinly be described as such.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:20 pm

bondagefreak wrote:Thanks for the nice comments Harlequin. I like your enthusiasm.

And you know I'm not only enjoying that, Sir...I'm absolutely loving it!

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:22 am

For me it's the best of your stories :)

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:16 am

I'm loving it!

Shadesflirty
Kidnapped

Postby Shadesflirty » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:59 am

Soft puffy sleeping bags, down jackets and bondage subs with boners.. what's not to LOVE??!!

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 17

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:49 am

Chapter 17 - Birthday Boy

I tried squirming around a bit, just for the sake of testing my bonds, but my dad just settled his weight on top of me once again, sitting down on my thighs.
I felt his big hands reach for my bare feet, felt his strong fingers wrap around my ankles and finally felt rope being mercilessly wrapped around my two lower limbs.

I tried protesting a little, but he just ignored me and continued binding me, triple-knotting the rope securing and my ankles together.

At one point, he even grabbed one of my ankles and brushed his big fingers against my naked soles, 'causing me to squirm around and scream in my gag.
"Uuugghhhmm..." I yelled, unable to cope with the sensation of my big dad's rough fingers tickling my bare soles while I was bound and gagged.

"Uuugghhhmm...uggghhmm..." I yelled frantically in my gag.
I tried twisting my feet away, but my dad had no trouble keeping them in his tight, muscular grip.

He laughed for a bit, but stopped quickly.
"Later on, I'll have to find out just how ticklish those feet are." he told me, getting up from on top of me and reaching for another length of rope.

I was relieved that he was leaving my bound feet alone, but apprehensive about what he was gonna do to me afterwards.

My dad pulled out a massive length of rope and spent several minutes straightening it out and doubling it up before getting to work on my legs, above and below my knees.
He just sat on my butt and began roping my knees and thighs up, roping, pulling tight, double knotting, roping up some more...

When he got up and began taking out even MORE rope, I couldn't imagine what part of my body he was gonna focus on next.

My feet, legs, hands, arms and upper body were all, literally roped up and knotted down impossibly tight.
There was no way in hell I was ever getting out of this on my own.

Still, my dad didn't seem to think that I was roped down tight enough.

I felt his rough hangs grab my bound ankle, felt him fooling around with rope and suddenly felt my feet and legs being lifted up and forced backwards.
That same length of rope was then connected to my bound up wrists and then pulled tight.

"Uuugggmmmphhff" I yelled, as my bound hands and feet were roughly pulled towards each other.

My dad just put his knee on the back of my neck and put some weight on it, no doubt just to shove my face in the couch and quiet me down.
I screamed into my gag as he pulled the rope tight, securing me into an incredibly cruel and restrictive hogtie.

"Yeah, you're not goin' anywhere, son." he mumbled, pulling the rope even tighter before knotting it real good.

I felt his big fingers work on the ropes and could only imagine how well he was knotting everything down, so that I had absolutely no hope of escape.

"Mmmpphhff." I moaned, shaking me head, desperately trying to speak through the thick wad that had been forced inside my mouth.
I wanted to tell my dad that it wasn't funny anymore. That this was too tight and too restrictive.
After my unsuccessful attempts at mouthing off through my gag, I tried pushing it out with my tongue, but that too failed miserably.

I watched in despair as he pulled out yet another length of rope out from the box.
He put his knee down on my back, between my bound arms and let his weight sink into me before looping the rope up around my bound hands and feet, roping them up together and strengthening the aggressive hogtie.

This was tight.
REALLY tight!
No wonder none of his past victims had ever made it out of his knots.

There was absolutely no hope of escape.
And the smelly shirt gag he'd stuffed into my mouth wasn't going anywhere either.

I tried pushing the giant wad out, but the sweaty cloth was knotted real tight behind my head, leaving me completely gagged and muffled up.

My dad left me like that, on the living room floor for what seemed like hours.
Various shows came and went on TV and still, my dad went about his business and ate his supper as though I wasn't even there.

A few times, he walked over to me, still shirtless, wearing only his cap, boots and jeans, and gave me a small kick on the side to wake me from my state of slumber.

I tried telling him I was thirsty, tried pleading for mercy, asking to be let out from the incredibly tight hogtie, but my dad would hear nothing of it.
His sweaty old muscle shirt was doing a more than adequate job at shutting me up. He had no intention of unstuffing my mouth and giving me back a voice.
I was his prisoner and as far as my dad was concerned, prisoners had no right to speak.

I was left on the floor, moaning and groaning from the strain of the merciless hogtie.

My big, muscular father had strung me up so tight, I wasn't able to move a muscle.
The most I could do was wiggle my toes and fingers around.

"Uuuggghmmff....mmmpphhf." I begged.
Any attempt I made to try and plead my case, was immediately muffled out by the massive wad in my mouth.

Yup, I was screwed.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 17

Postby squirrel » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:34 am

There should be a movie based on this story...

Return to “M/M”